Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cryptocurrency

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my investments are in Crypto. Everything else I have is in my savings account. I don't even have 401k.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your strategy seems to be good at locking in profits and will get you to that millionaire point real quick. But do you not worry about missing out on a potential Amazon or Google by cashing out too early?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been HODL'ing almost everything I got so far. It's got me pretty far. But I'm definitely going to cash out some BlockCat sometime during this week. I'll also cash out my CoinDash as well when it hits another exchange. At least take my initial investment out at the minimum. If theres a major Amazon or Google type of company out there I'll invest in it. IDC if it's at 10$, If I see value into something I will heavily invest in it for the future.

OmiseGo is one of my best performers. I invested when it was in the 1$ range. Now it's at 7$. With Vitalek as one of it's Advisors I think it can go pretty far. I should've invested more when it was one 1$. Still a great profit for me.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/omisego/

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been HODL'ing almost everything I got so far. It's got me pretty far. But I'm definitely going to cash out some BlockCat sometime during this week. I'll also cash out my CoinDash as well when it hits another exchange. At least take my initial investment out at the minimum. If theres a major Amazon or Google type of company out there I'll invest in it. IDC if it's at 10$, If I see value into something I will heavily invest in it for the future.

OmiseGo is one of my best performers. I invested when it was in the 1$ range. Now it's at 7$. With Vitalek as one of it's Advisors I think it can go pretty far. I should've invested more when it was one 1$. Still a great profit for me.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/omisego/
What ICOs or coins are looking hot for you at the moment?

I think Tezos will pop once it hits the main exchanges. Preventing the release of XTZ from Tezos wallets until after a predetermined lock up period was a great idea IMO.

It allows demand to build up, and lets the developers fully focus on implementing their ideas. They have set up a fund to invest in startups, which will help increase the number of Tezos-based (as opposed to Ethereum based) projects. I threw a fair amount into the ICO but will probably buy more if the exchange price is reasonable. Sleeping giant.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got around 5 I'm looking at. One of them is ChainLink and the other One is Tron.

ChainLink helps Connect smart contracts to apps and data.

Tron is a Blockchain protocol for the digital entertainment industry.

Let me reiterate, the first thing I look at is team. If you have no all star team you have no money from me.

There are also three others I'm looking at. I've researched 100's of ICO's and in the next month and there are some very promising ones in the next month. I've even made a spreadsheet and rate them accordingly.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got around 5 I'm looking at. One of them is ChainLink and the other One is Tron.

ChainLink helps Connect smart contracts to apps and data.

Tron is a Blockchain protocol for the digital entertainment industry.

Let me reiterate, the first thing I look at is team. If you have no all star team you have no money from me.

There are also three others I'm looking at. I've researched 100's of ICO's and in the next month and there are some very promising ones in the next month. I've even made a spreadsheet and rate them accordingly.
Saw an article on Tron a few days ago but couldn't figure out how to invest. Is it even possible to do so outside of China?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my buddies lives in China and we are contributing to the presale even before the ICO. I don't think they allow US investors but I was able to bypass that.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my buddies lives in China and we are contributing to the presale even before the ICO. I don't think they allow US investors but I was able to bypass that.
What were the other three ICOs you were looking at?

I'm also looking at Decentraland. Set my alarm for it but they hit their hard cap in less than 2 hours. Recommend watching out for it as soon as it hits the exchanges.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I passed on Decentraland. Their CEO quit like 2 weeks prior to the public crowdsale. They also had a private presale thus the reason they sold out within 5 minutes. Also, the game graphics suck. They will do ok when it hits exchanges thanks to the FOMO but I'll pass on investing in a video game.

Unikoin- The ICO backed by Mark Cuban

Red Pulse- NEO first ICO

Kyber- This one is going to be huge out of anything I mentioned. I'm going to let you do your own homework on this one.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I passed on Decentraland. Their CEO quit like 2 weeks prior to the public crowdsale. They also had a private presale thus the reason they sold out within 5 minutes. Also, the game graphics suck. They will do ok when it hits exchanges thanks to the FOMO but I'll pass on investing in a video game.

Unikoin- The ICO backed by Mark Cuban

Red Pulse- NEO first ICO

Kyber- This one is going to be huge out of anything I mentioned. I'm going to let you do your own homework on this one.
Binance is another one to consider. One of China's biggest exchanges issues it's own token (BNB). Think this could be huge because there's a fixed number of coins and the company behind the coin will be operating buy backs until supply is halved. Plus the value if the coin is determined both by the underlying company, which gets revenue from transaction fees and the activity of the exchange, which will come to rely on BNB in a similar way to gas.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea BNB has been mooning past couple of days. I don't like chasing companies but it's very good. I feel bad I missed it but I don't like tokens I can't store on my hardware wallet.

How much did you put into BlockCat, it has given me a nice return only in a couple days. I cannot complain at all. I'm sitting on healthy profits right now.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea BNB has been mooning past couple of days. I don't like chasing companies but it's very good. I feel bad I missed it but I don't like tokens I can't store on my hardware wallet.

How much did you put into BlockCat, it has given me a nice return only in a couple days. I cannot complain at all. I'm sitting on healthy profits right now.
I put about $1500 into CAT. Expecting some volatility over the next few days as ICO investors cash in early. Won't be selling for a while though.

BNB is a solid long term play. I may buy some more. If NEO can moon to $100 as people expect then I don't see how BNB can't moon to $10 by 2018. That would give it an implied market cap of $2bn, which isn't unreasonable given it's the biggest exchange in China and could come to monopolize the market.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you've gotten a nice return. I only put $700. Put nonetheless still a nice 3.7x for me so far.

There was an Enigma hack late last night and people were selling 0x to purchase Enigma so there is a pull back from 0x. So it's a good time to get on 0x.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone here get into Tieron crowd sale? It'll hit exchanges later on this weekend. I'm thinking I'l buy some day 1 and swing trade it.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you've gotten a nice return. I only put $700. Put nonetheless still a nice 3.7x for me so far.

There was an Enigma hack late last night and people were selling 0x to purchase Enigma so there is a pull back from 0x. So it's a good time to get on 0x.
I hope you didn't sell. BlockCAT is just sitting below $4 at the time of writing with a market cap of c. $30m and it hasn't even hit the top 100 coins (it's currently at rank 106). Once it gets there and it has more exposure it will moon. They have a solid idea, great team and their growth is directly tied to the growth of blockchain technology as a whole rather than a specific niche.

If Populous has a market cap of $200m I see no reason this can't be a $300m company at a minimum. This could be a $30 coin a few months from now. I'm considering buying even more.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I haven't sold at all. I'm still holding. I haven't made any trades in the past couple days. I've just been holding on to what I got.

I have plenty of ICOs on my watch list next month but only probably investing in three of them. Probably 5k for each one and the max I can for one of them.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I haven't sold at all. I'm still holding. I haven't made any trades in the past couple days. I've just been holding on to what I got.

I have plenty of ICOs on my watch list next month but only probably investing in three of them. Probably 5k for each one and the max I can for one of them.
One of those investments, Kyber, is not allowing investments from the US. How are you planning to get involved?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I created several accounts and will be using my cousin's ID to invest in that one.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the whitelist had closed. Any other way for people to participate?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find someone who registered and buy an account off of them. Or just purchase them on the exchange. But it will likely be an automatic 2x.

Status
Not open for further replies.