Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NoFap: Full month of June. You in!?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can subconsciously tell guys who are not getting sex and just masterbating, versus ones having sex. It's in the way we move and the way we look, they can see it.
Can't this just be substituted with increased testosterone? Solid gains in the gym? Career moves? Pride from building something or another passion that fuels the self-esteem?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't this just be substituted with increased testosterone? Solid gains in the gym? Career moves? Pride from building something or another passion that fuels the self-esteem?
No. Your fully actualized sexual male self will not be fed

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, it's me not he I wrote the post.

What I meant was I couldn't get them to suck or FVCK me. They weren't putting out. Not that i was overthinking and i couldn't cvm
Onto the next then. A female who wants to give you pvssy or head will do that. Doesn't take extra effort.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys... I haven't posted in the last few days because I had a relapse. Some good happenings in this journey this month though:

1) Beat my streak from last month from 13 to 18 days. At day2 since reset, I hope to continue improving to hit 30 days consistently and improve the gap so lapses are fewer and far in between. @coda was inspiring in another thread where he stayed solid for 8 months. That's no easy feat and he's a younger guy.

2) Got more accomplished study wise.

3) Pushed it harder in the gym, I'm starting to notice some solid gains in the gym at week10 of Kris Gethin's 12-week bulking program. Filling out in my clothes which is a great feeling as today marks the official start of summer.

4) Passed on a girl asking me out to dance last Saturday night. Held back from being needy or texting, I always let her initiate. She waited for a few days to ask me out again. We're grabbing a beer tonight after work.
You just got to.... to put in in Jim Morrison's words... 'break on through to the other side!' It then becomes easy because a distorted libido consolidates to its natural and healthy form.

Terminator 3 comes to mind. Where the liquid metal terminator is finally being terminated himself in a pool of molten iron; he shrieks and twists this way and that.... But of course, we don't want to obliterate the libido... it just needs to know who's is boss.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The way I implement "nofap" is not to be on a monk mode without sexual activities for the entire period. It's simply to remove masturbation as a form of sexual activity. So your brain has to rewire itself. So now when you want sex, your will look towards the female species, no longer is cheap and easy masturbation an option.

Women can subconsciously tell guys who are not getting sex and just masterbating, versus ones having sex. It's in the way we move and the way we look, they can see it.

Get sex wherever you have to even if it's just a female friend or someone a few notches down on the attractiveness scale to get you "wet".
Yes they can tell if a guy has just had sex.

I think I should start ****ing prostitutes before I go out to bars and clubs.

There have been times when I did this and I get lots better body language and all the other intangible signals from girls.

But who can afford to pay a hooker every day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they can tell if a guy has just had sex.

I think I should start ****ing prostitutes before I go out to bars and clubs.

There have been times when I did this and I get lots better body language and all the other intangible signals from girls.

But who can afford to pay a hooker every day.
Your mind and body needs the attention of a babe who wants to give you some.

Reaction score
Your mind and body needs the attention of a babe who wants to give you some.
Unfortunately, money is the only way I can do that right now.

I don't know if this is based on problems with me, or if this is just the way the world works. (After high school and college are over).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, money is the only way I can do that right now.

I don't know if this is based on problems with me, or if this is just the way the world works. (After high school and college are over).
It's you... Go "fat" if you have to for a while.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what specific areas I have to work on. I usually just do out and get drunk and barely say a word to anyone.
Just get your swag to where you are phvcking and comfortable with it. Dont' get drunk out there that's not working. Maybe you pick up your next gf from a normal avenue. Get a GF, it's going to be easier to get a bunch of phvcks in versus trying to switch out girls. After you phvcked enough, you will find that by some "magical" property that you feel confident and ATTRACTIVE to other babes. But you gotta get some pvssy. It's like blood is to a vampire for a DJ.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a ton of videos on the tube about the benefits of this. They can't all be bullsh!tting. It's inspiring to actually give it a good go this time.

Am only day three or so, but I genuinely want to just give up for good. You do start to realise it's an addiction, or boredom relief at best, and there really is no reason to be bored in life.

This guy gets a bit religious for my liking, but I like his attitude all the same.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about drinking? Anyone relapse while drinking?
This is the biggest challenge for me. I get super horny when hungover. Guess the answer is not to get drunk/hangovers, and pick up women instead.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 23 guys! I just got back from my date with the tall russian chick and she gave me some of the greatest head I have ever had! AND I CAME! It was glorious. GLORIOUS. I came so much it was pretty crazy haha.

I still going strong though. I will fvck her before the months end that is for sure. This girl is starting to fall in love with me.

How are you guys holding up??? Hopefully most of you are still in this!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I'm the only one left in this!! It's okay brothers you guys did good and I fvck with that. We will start over in july.

I'm going the full month though. Wish me luck. Day 24

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like I'm the only one left in this!! It's okay brothers you guys did good and I fvck with that. We will start over in july.

I'm going the full month though. Wish me luck. Day 24
Hold up, player, Im never touching my **** again but I fuked a hore two days ago, the condom was full as fuk. Still nofap but no monk mode for any of us then lol