Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugly stalkers

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this sh1t happen to anyone else? :(

Every now and then, I get the joy of having a stalker. It would be totally cool, except these stalkers ALWAYS are hideous beyond belief. It's not fair.

This is my most recent one:

So beginning of the semester my college finally gets on TheFacebook. Well I'm not a complete d1ck so if anyone wants to be my friend on a damn website I'm not going to reject them, so this ugly girl wanted to be my friend so I clicked confirm and thought yeah ok whatever. I noticed she was involved in the same political group on campus that I am, but looking at her picture I couldnt recall ever seeing her at any meetings. I attend a small college, so I figured I'd recognize her.

Next thing I know she sends me some emails asking stupid questions for 'help' on some things. Again, I'm not a complete d1ck so I sent back short, 1 line replies, ending the issue.

Now my screenname is something I don't go around advertising like some people. If I know you personally, and I want you to know my screenname, I'll give you it. Otherwise, if I don't know you personally, you don't get it. Sure I give out my screenname to people online all the time, but people I don't know in real life don't need to be spying on me.

At any rate, I noticed this girl had viewed my info because her screenname has her name in it, which I thought was strange because I never gave her my sn.

So I'm at my political group's meeting tonight, and I realized who she was. Not only is she ugly, but her picture makes her look good. I mean she is completely hideous. Overweight, ugly face, etc.

It's bull sh1t. Why can't some sexy nymphomaniac babe stalk me for once? Why do I get all the nastyass hos? Anyone else have this crap?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
Because you're one hunk of fine-@ss meat!

when will you realize that with good looks, comes bad stuff. Ugly people thinking you're hot. Its just what happens. Ignore her. or, even take her off your buddy list and block her

haha yes being goodlooking is a challenge. And I was debating blocking her SN actually. I definitely am ignoring her.

However, I just dont get why hot people can't think your hot too heh.

this is an obvious confidence bomb. Hopefully it didn't hit you bad averagefc
It is man. We like attractive people thinking we're attractive too; not ugly people thinking we're attractive. I gotta be all careful around this girl now so she doesnt get any ideas. Dammit.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not thinking right!

AverageFC: I also had the same prob as you... but ignoring her is bad... All you need to do is make it clear to her that she is in your "friend zone" and thats where she is going to stay.

Ugly chicks have hot friends.

Other (goodlooking) girls will see it as a turnoff if you ONLY spk tot chicks because of their looks.

You dont need to completelly ignore them (the ugly stalkers), just give 1 word answers etc... remember, they are just human, they didnt CHOOSE to be ugly, and its not their fault that they are attracted to us, so have some sympathy for them.

laterz..

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with ~ªêQµïTª$~. Just make it clear to her you want to be her friend only.

As long as she gets the message, and doesn't become a real stalker, no problemo.

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugly stalkers?,try having a damm disabled girl who's nearly a midget and has her head slightly to the side and hre mouth is sideways.....

THEN come and tell me....i wish i had an ugly stalker who is ****able after a few drinks,but a disabled girl....

H

hotcheeitos

Dude how ugly is she ha ha? Is she really that bad? Tell me more about her:eek:

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Just asking a few questions concerning school work doesn't make her a stalker. I think you're blowing this out of proportion to make yourself look cool.

If she's really that bad, then let her know you don't wish to communicate with her. But from what you've said so far, she doesn't seem to be stalking you.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
Just asking a few questions concerning school work doesn't make her a stalker. I think you're blowing this out of proportion to make yourself look cool.

If she's really that bad, then let her know you don't wish to communicate with her. But from what you've said so far, she doesn't seem to be stalking you.

If someone is messaging you online, and you didnt give them your online name, that is stalking.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality Check!

Originally posted by AverageFC
If someone is messaging you online, and you didnt give them your online name, that is stalking.
Not really... Its wanting to get to know you and they just got ur online address from a friend or something... EVERYONE does it these days. Stop over-reacting! When u have her leaving things in your mailbox, phoning you every day, sending you love poems, etc, THEN you can say that she is stalking you. :rolleyes:

Laterz...

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Reality Check!

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Not really... Its wanting to get to know you and they just got ur online address from a friend or something... EVERYONE does it these days. Stop over-reacting! When u have her leaving things in your mailbox, phoning you every day, sending you love poems, etc, THEN you can say that she is stalking you. :rolleyes:

Laterz...
I tell my friends not to give out my sn man. I still consider it stalking.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if its bothering you THAT much, then...

Originally posted by AverageFC
I tell my friends not to give out my sn man. I still consider it stalking.
Well if its THAT a big of a deal to you that you take it as stalking, and if you really dont like/want it, then just tell her in a nice way that you are not interested in talking to her. She should respect you and stop messaging you, if she doesnt, then just put her on ignore, problem solved.;) Just try be polite about it.

Laterz...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give it some time, she'll go away soon enough. Hell I have trouble keeping my actual friends around, I can't even count the number of times I've gotten rid of people I don't like.

I had a girl who, lets just say wasn't exactly my type, hitting on me at a bar I use to fequent. I was pretty drunk the first time I met her so I had a pretty deep convo with her ( I pick everyones mind when i'm drunk). The next few times i saw her i just acted like a jerk. I remember at one point she asked for my number and I completely blew her off. She stopped talking to me shortly after that.

Stalkers are usually desperate people or people that have something mentally wrong with them. So an ugly girl (some of them not all) stalking you is lookin for friend/relationships etc etc because they don't socilize that well.

I wouldn't think having a pretty stalker would be all that much better though. Like I said something has to be kinda wrong for her to stalk you. I mean my friend had a HOT girl stalking him once. I'm talking fatal attraction stalking type! She ended up putting a cynder block through the windsheild of his jeep. Having a stalker all in all is a bad scenerio.

Reaction score
I have a theory:

I think this a reverse of the 'nice guy' thing. You're probably not 'nice' to her because you want her to leave you alone - by doing this you're making yourself a challenge and making her more interested!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to her, but make sure that she knows (and the rest of your college) that you only 'like' her as your friend. I promise you, this will earn you major kudos with the hot chicks. Personally tested and approved.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm.....

Originally posted by Devil_In_Disguise
I have a theory:

I think this a reverse of the 'nice guy' thing. You're probably not 'nice' to her because you want her to leave you alone - by doing this you're making yourself a challenge and making her more interested!
That wont work man... I have tried it before... just got her crying to me and telling me that i am a heartless b*stard that ed her on, when i told her that i didnt like her as anything more than a friend... So i wouldnt do that;)...

Centaurion said:

talk to her, but make sure that she knows (and the rest of your college) that you only 'like' her as your friend. I promise you, this will earn you major kudos with the hot chicks. Personally tested and approved.
Agreed, and also personally tested and approved.;)

Laterz...