Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ugly stalkers

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That wont work man... I have tried it before... just got her crying to me and telling me that i am a heartless b*stard that ed her on, when i told her that i didnt like her as anything more than a friend... So i wouldnt do that
Oh no. I completely disagree with you.

If you're nice to girls who you dont like, but they are interested in you, they think you like them too.

If you're an "a$$hole" to girls who you don't like and they like you, they think youre flirting with them.

At one point I had an unattractive girl trying to get on my jock, and I called her a b1tch and told her to f*ck off, and she still wouldnt leave me alone

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Best way to get rid of any woman is to complain about how bad all women are and that you can't find any interesting girls that like you lol..Only problem is you don't want to do this with someone that can talk to any other girls that know you.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Reality Check!

Originally posted by AverageFC
I tell my friends not to give out my sn man. I still consider it stalking.
That's not stalking. Stalking is when some twisted pathetic f*cktard calls you on the phone and tells you where you went all day, what you're wearing, what your toddler child is doing and what you're watching on TV right at that moment and then tells you they're going to come over and do whatever they want to you and if you don't cooperate they are going to cut your baby up into little pieces. THAT is a stalker...and they are NOT something you want to have regardless of what they look like. I almost blew my friend's head off with a 300 Savage when he rushed over after I called him and told him about that phone call. I was so f*cking scared I left the STATE and didn't forward my mail or anything.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
had a stalker 4 yrs ago. she slashedmy tires and shattered the windows of my car, and called me 10 times a day and lae at night.

I got her to quit by threatening violence. i GRABED her shook her put her against the wall and warned her never to comeback or.........thug life............

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
you could call the police if it gets serious. Threatening ho' like i did is simple assault, hell grabing her (didnt hurt her) is battery. The law will not pity u unless you build up a file.