Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some update.
No contact from the ex, and I am actually not expecting any. She might try, it will depend on the intent if I would even respond, or engage (I started NC after last talk on Skype). I realize at this point that I cant take her back no matter how much she would want or I want. There is too much damage from dishonesty, loyalty and basic respect that shows the lack of inherent character that this women possesses. I would be lowering my standards that I value and demand of myself and my close friends.

Had a reunion with the ex-ex last night. She is the one that I left for the ex, dumped her 2 years ago without much warning, swung a branch to the younger and hotter fake shell of ex.
She is in town for work, extending her weekend to meet up. This is our 2nd meeting since we split, the previous 5mo after our split. We had tried sex back then, but I couldnt really get into her at all since my upgrade was of substantual SMV. Had a light snack and she obviously wanted a few drinks to lube up, there was light kissing and she drops the tongue. She is still in love with me, but wants a commitment and not FWB or FB. She said we wont have sex, heh, I just said "ok". We went up to her room, I told her I am spending the night (I live a mile away from hotel). We start making out, she still says no sex, ok.. knowing she will break.. which happened. She has said she has a relationship, I find this hard to believe because she was ****ing tight every inch, orgasmd nearly before I was fully deep and had already *** once from finger.. 39yo. My first fvck in 2mo after the ex. She is here for 2 more days...

We are taking this a little like a FWB to protect ourselves but it is not easy... this is a woman I literally killed emotionally when we split, but that split had been handled properly direct with closure. I already know she can give me exactly the kind of care I am looking for until I die, and is possibly one reason I went looking for something else... just like me to my ex.

NC 30/15

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just felt like sharing some hope with the guys doing NC. When this girl cheated on me I threw all of her pictures to the trash lol. Today I was doing some general cleaning and found another one of her, and I felt nothing. I just was like "she really looked like this?", looked back at my past good memories with her, put the pic back when it was and keep on with my day.

There is hope guys, you can get back on your feet and stronger than you were before. You can totally become unaffected by her. You need time. You need to keep the NC on and let time heal your wounds.

Trust on yourselves guys, you can do this, if I could, you can. I was a ****in cuddlejunkie, when she left me and I made the account for this forum what was I thinking? I was thinking "I miss cuddling on bed so ****ing much", and named myself cuddlejunkie. How ****ing pathetic is that? Lmao. Now I'm on the best state I've been in my whole life.

You just need time bro, hold on there.

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1 of NC.

I have a new girl that treats me awesome but I still can't let go of my ex.

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You met your ex online. You've met this replacement online....

Like shopping at fvcking Sears.
What do you mean by this?

The new girl isn't a replacement either. She's better looking (she's a model) and treats me amazing but I don't even want to bang her (I do but I imagine I'm with my ex). I only want to bang my ex, I think about her 24/7.

I know I have a terrible case of oneitis

The problem I don't know if I want to be cured...

Obviously I have some sort of mental problem

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ex-ex is still quite in love with me it seems, she has a bf of 8mo... lol.
She is a HB7 long legs and slender Russian 39yo
Tried to raise her value to me, talking about some rich German dude with expensive cars etc, asked to marry her, said she isnt interested in him sexually... lol. I reacted nothing to this.
(I dumped her for ex hottie v2.0). She wants 100% of me or nothing...

I think I realize why I dumped her now, she cums to easy and I was bored.

This was our first reunion in 2yr, and she had a few things to say...
there was alot of inside info about women that leaked out...

1. dont boast about yourself. One day with her I had been doing some work (i am a network security expert) and had just cracked my target, very complicated, and I exclaimed "I am so fvking smart". She told me when I said that she was disgusted, "that if you love yourself that much, you cant love another"

2. it is bad showing you are/were emotional affected by another woman (recent ex)...

3. she wants a commitment, or just nasty sex, nothing in between.

4. if your phone Skype, whatsapp, SMS, she will ask if those are other women/gf. DO NOT SHOW HER YOUR PHONE... "dont show me inside your world"

5. she does not want to hear about YOUR emotions

NC 32/17

Last edited:

jdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to do it after a 4 year LTR. This one was 3 months.
Day 1

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean by this?

The new girl isn't a replacement either. She's better looking (she's a model) and treats me amazing but I don't even want to bang her (I do but I imagine I'm with my ex). I only want to bang my ex, I think about her 24/7.

I know I have a terrible case of oneitis

The problem I don't know if I want to be cured...

Obviously I have some sort of mental problem
The internet is the easy way out. You wrote a post about your ex and to tell you
the truth I stopped reading after "I met her online......."

Ask yourself what woman needs to put herself on the internet to sell herself? The type of woman who's
not getting picked up in real or/and the type that is addicted to the attention. Bottom of the barrel ****e.
The mentality becomes worse online.

Anyway, you can't stand to be alone. And then when you do manage to fill in the silence with a replacement you whine for the one that you cannot have. This is your inner high chair tyrant at work.

What will you do if the new one drops you? Go back on line and replace her? And then if she drops
you? Go back on line and replace her? Again and again....

Get some male friends. Start a meet up group in the city your in. A meet up group for wingmen. Go out with a group of men and pick up women. Just for fun. No expectations.

The problem is your way too needy right now. You need to learn to be single. Be comfortable being single.

In fact, if you haven't already seen the movie "Swingers", go watch it now. You will see how you
are behaving and hopefully it will make you cringe and wake you up.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I was able to do it after a 4 year LTR. This one was 3 months.
Day 1
Of course you will. You'll have done it in five minutes....

Why would you want to be with someone who no longer has interest level in you?

See? Cured.

By the way, how does one become attached after 3 months?

What have you learned?

S. Aureus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 64
So actually I think that I nearly forget her. A few days ago a I remembered her and missed her, but then after reading all the red flags and stupid things she had done (I wrote them in a paper so I could read it) it passed away the feeling. Im pretty sure that I don't missed her, only the feeling to be happy with someone that nearly understand me.
I erased her in nearly all my social media. And only yesterday, I heard about the new guy she was dating, it was in a friend party, he showed up and after 20 minutes, my friends saw her crying near the river (She was a magnet to a whole new level of jerks, when we were talking, she told me that she always liked me, she thought that something was missing in her, because she didn't know why I didn't like her. Also she saw me like someone she could have a future and children (I was surprised by that answer).
The last thing I've known from her was from a party last week, we were dancing like 3 feet from each other, she with some of her friends and I with my plate, she saw me kissed her and she stopped dancing and went outside.
Actually a lot of my circle friends know that I was a "good" boy to them, so usually my plates I had them outside my circle, so for them it was a little surprise doing that and then taking her to her house.
About my plate, I spun them all. One was way to crazy in comparison to my ex and the other was a HB8 but one of the most boring person I've ever met.

At the end, thanks guys. I was way to beta before, in these two months I manage to have 2 decent plates and wasn't that difficult
Also sorry for the bad English, I can't write it without having some grammar mistakes.

Last edited:

jdb

Don Juan
Reaction score

See? Cured.

What have you learned?
I've learned that I have insecurities, always trying to

See? Cured.

What have you learned?
I don't know what I learned, maybe to stop playing games when someone has given their heart to you?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1

Dumped yesterday. It wasn't a bad ending to the relationship of 2 years so I do feel a bit guilty for ignoring her text last night. She is looking after my dog until I'm back from work which is when I'll move my stuff out and my dog (she will be away so I won't have to see her) and she sent me a text saying my dog is being cheeky and sent a photo of my dog to me. It was really tough to ignore and delete but I feel it's what needs to be done.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
either I hate myself for judging women based on looks first, sex second and do they measure up compared to my NC ex, or do I just prefer young sexy women in general and accept no less than gold for a starting point?
Only after this do I start to look at personality..

ex-ex is 39 HB7 thin long legs awesome in jeans, cute... I seem to not be attracted, she truly loves me.
but the ex was 32yo HB8 wth 18yo tits/pvssy.... I cant quit this cheating, disrespectful idolization

my ****ing idiot brain
65/52

NC 33/18

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I've learned that I have insecurities, always trying to

I don't know what I learned, maybe to stop playing games when someone has given their heart to you?
can you put that into a language I understand..

When someone has given their heart to you???

How does that take place?

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2 of NC.

I had blood tests done the other day and got my results today. I thought I must be ultra low in testosterone or something since I've become such a needy little b!tch in terms of my emotions but I'm actually significantly higher than normal. I'm in the top 1%. My dr asked if I was on juice lol.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You make this look like a prison term rather than how long you've been out.
So fvcking true. Completely different mindset.

Same circumstances, same situation......but altering your perspective on things.....
changes everything.

jdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
She went out her her way to remove everything related to me, including linkedin.

Day 2 and I'm relieved

No point in contacting her ever again or bein worried. The journey to rebuild myself begins today.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She went out her her way to remove everything related to me, including linkedin.

Day 2 and I'm relieved

No point in contacting her ever again or bein worried. The journey to rebuild myself begins today.
That's the spirit bro. Take a walk outside or meet friends everytime neediness creeps back into yourself, so you don't try to contact and anxiety passes.

Reactions: jdb