Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Adventures Of Omipotens Maximus Rex: Reports From The Field

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Operation Bang High School Senior​
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=113630

To: Sosuave.com Forum members
Subject: Operation Bang High School Senior

Race: Caucasian and Latina

Ethnicity: Italian and Mexican

Height: 5ft-5'2"

Weight: 140-150 lbs

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Texture: Wavy

Measurments: Possibly 38C, 32, 34D, 34 waist, 34 or 36 hips.

Short Term Objective: To secure contact information and a date

Long Term Objective: Really raunchy, intense sexual encounter with a female that was born in the 1980's.

Description:The target is a short, stout, young lady with the fat on her body concentrated in her abdominal region. Though the target is chubbier than O.M.R. would prefer, she's definitely "doable." The target is a very pretty girl with a cherubic face, puffy cheeks, clear skin, a small nose, thin lips, and a small nose ring her left nostril. Unfortunately, the target has a double chin. O.M.R. is in the opinion that if the target where to start an exerceise regime and form better eating habits, the target could easily go from a 6.5 to a HB 9.

The target is also one of those people who are capable of "height projection." In other words she's appears taller than what she actually is. O.M.R. knew she was short, but didn't realize how short, under he was within a foot of the target.

The target is very curvy has a nice chest, and a wonderful ass.

Personality: Primarily reconnaissance revealed that target is very shy. O.M.R. noticed that in previous conservation, that the target wouldn't look O.M.R. in the eye and the target is very soft-spoken.

Recon taken last month that target is single. When questioned about dates to the Snowball (winter formal) and her prom, the target revealed that she would attend the Snowball alone and have a date for the prom. If the target had a boyfriend, she would've said that who she's going to the functions with.

Recon taken a view weeks back revealed the target may have a bit of "wild streak," waiting to come out. Recon revealed that in her entire life, the target has only missed Mass four times and the target said, "That she hates going to church. Church would be better if there were "cute guys," but there's only old people there." Recon also reveal that the target is anxiously awaiting graduation so that she can move out of her mother's house.

The target may suffer from slight emotional problems and insecurities. Recon revealed that the target's parents have an acrimonous relationship. Plans for the target's sweet 16 fell apart due to the parents inability to get along. Also as with most women, the target probably has issues concerning her weight.

Obstacles: Rust, due to inactivity. Racial differences. Possible scheduling conflicts.

Summary:

O.M.R. has been inactive for quite awhile and it's time to "shake the dust off." The target will provide O.M.R. with that opportunity. What O.M.R. needs to do is establish rapport and comfort. If O.M.R. is successful in establishing rapport and comfort, then he'll secure the contact information, the date will be a more than likely be a "done deal." The target sends of IOI's by initiating conversation. It's up to O.M.R. to make the target see O.R.M. in a romantic light to facilitate a sexual encounter. O.M.R. plans on using Louis And Copeland's "How To Succeed With Women," method to secure the ass. O.M.R. should be filing another report on 30 November 2006.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Mission Status

O.M.R. has come to the conclusion that due to previous experiences that he'll never get over the initial nervousness of the establishing that first contact brings.

The target is a lovely girl and has one of the qualities that turns O.M.R. on other than physical beauty. The target is appears to be happy and smiles a lot. There's something about a happy smiling woman that gets O.M.R. going. O.M.R. is very frustrated with himself because he capitalize on opportunities to take a conversation from the mundane to a number close. O.M.R. said at the time it was because the "opportunity wasn't right." That's nonsense. When is the "opportunity ever right." There is no right opportunity. You make the opportunity. Here's an example of O.M.R. not capitalizing.

O.M.R.: I hope you feel better. The High School Senior has a cold.
H.S.S.:Thank you. H.S.S. is smiling
O.M.R. hits H.S.S. with a neg
O.M.R.: And don't go spreading your germs to everybody.
H.S.S.: What?
O.M.R.: Don't go spreading your germs to everybody.
H.S.S.:smiling and laughing OK. I won't.

This was O.M.R.'s opportunity to keep the conversation going a little while longer and set himself up for the number close. The issue isn't about success in achieving the short term goal. It's about taking advantage of the opportunities O.M.R. creates for himself. O.M.R. didn't do that and O.M.R. has to stop letting feelings of rejection and self doubt interfere with achieving the mission. What's the worse that can happen, H.H.S. says no. It's funny how such a small two letter word would prevent you from doing so much.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Debriefing

On Saturday 09, December 2006. O.M.R. finally got the chance to engaged and try and number close H.S.S. The location she works in is very slow so O.M.R. entered into a mundane conversation about Xmas, shopping, and the cute baby blue Northface coat she just bought.

Here's the attempt at the number close.

O.M.R.: Well, I have to get going now. Can I call you?

This is a rookie mistake and O.M.R. knows better. Instead of TELLING the H.S.S. to give me her contact information, O.M.R. ASKED the H.S.S. for contact information. O.M.R. but himself in a supplicant role momentarily giving the H.S.S. control of the situation.

H.S.S.: HUH???? bad sign

O.M.R.: Can I call you?

H.S.S.: Why?

Right here O.M.R. knows he's dead and he's not going to number close. Though O.M.R. has been shot down, he continues with the conversation.

O.M.R.: So I can speak to you on the phone.

Another rookie mistake. Instead of this rather weak and lame response, something ****y and funny would've been appropriate.

H.S.S.: Do you know how old I am?

O.M.R.: Your 18.

H.S.S.: No I'm 17. I just turned 17 last month.

O.M.R. is stunned. O.M.R. could've sworn that when the H.S.S. told O.M.R. her age, that she specifically said 17. If O.M.R. would've knew that she was 16 going 17, O.M.R. would've never established contact and attempt to engage due to legalities. O.M.R. feels that it's mendacity on the part of the H.S.S. to extricated herself from the situation and eliminate any chances from O.M.R. to proceed.

O.M.R.: That's okay, I'll just put you on an 11 month plan.

H.S.S.: Laughs That's okay. Besides, I'm kinda like talking to someone.

Mistakes:

O.M.R. failed to establish enough rapport with H.S.S. Those she was friendly and responsive to O.M.R. O.M.R. also failed to connect with the H.S.S. O.M.R. also didn't engage in any kino and O.M.R. also failed to make himself an object of interest and desire. O.M.R. also didn't demonstrate any value.

The fact that H.S.S. is "talking to someone," isn't relevant. It implies that she likes somebody, maybe has had sex with this individual and she waiting on him to make it "official." O.M.R. questions the existence of another party simply because the H.S.S. never mentioned him before.

Summary

Though the mission failed, and O.M.R. felt uneasy and embarrassed at being shot down. All and all it was a good experience. O.M.R. clearly has to shake the rust off and perfect his number closing game. In six O.M.R. hopes that out of 20 approaches, 10 have correct contact information and out of those 10, 5 are conquered.

Thoughts and opinions are greatly appreciated.

Mission Results: MISSION FAILED

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Field Report On "PEACHES,"

Race:Black

Ethnicity:possibly American

Height:5' 6"

Weight:150-165 lbs

Eyes:Grey contacts; Natural color Unknown

Hair:Black straight weave that comes to her shoulder blades. Natural length: Unknown

Measurements:possibly 32, 36D, 32 or 34, 30 or 32

Complexion:Dark e.g. Serena Williams

Known Tattoos: Right arm:"I Love My Mommy," in script. Unknown tattoo across the small of the Target's back.

Hot Babe Rating:6 1/2

Known Piercings:
Ears and tongue

Target Code Name:"PEACHES,"

WARNING: O.M.R. HIGHLY DISCOURAGES the sarging of co-workers. Sarging co-workers can lead to one or all three of the following scenarios:

1)Job Termination

2)Sexual Harassment suit

3)Civil action

Only sarge co-workers if you or your target is about to resign or is terminated from your current place of employment or you don't give a f*ck about that particular job.

Briefing:

"PEACHES," was one of O.M.R. former co-workers. Being that O.M.R. is aroused by pheromones, after her looks O.M.R. was turned on by the peach scented perfume that the Target was wearing. When O.M.R. mentioned to "PEACHES," that he was turned on by pheromones, she commented, "What are you? A tiger?"

After physical appearance, personality comes into play. O.M.R. is greatly attracted to women who are personable, affable, and always happy and smiling. "PEACHES," is all of the above. One of her best attributes is her very seductive and sexy smile that she always seem to be flashing for the masses.

One day while at O.M.R.'s bullsh*t job, we were seated to one another. Here I had an opportunity to engage in some fluff talk and neg the Target a bit. "PEACHES," was leaning back in a chair and O.M.R. mentioned not to lean back to far because she might break the chair and fall down. "PEACHES," said, "That's okay, you'll pick me up." O.M.R. said, "No I won't." Then O.M.R. proceed on with his work. The Target just sat there kind of astounded that O.M.R. said what he said. Though "PEACHES," is on the chunky side, she's VERY PRETTY, and has a very sexy aura about herself. In addition, "PEACHES," dresses her a$$ off and accessorizes extremely well. With the banter between the two of us and the light kino that was going on, O.M.R. made the move for the bounce. Of course, O.M.R. went for his "go to," bounce location, Cold Stone Creamery.

"PEACHES," agreed and being that O.M.R. got off of worked before she did, O.M.R. decided to wait for her. Unfortunately she got off a lot later than we both expected so The Creamery plan was scrubbed, we opted for McDonald's.

The only thing that went on at McDonald's was intel gathering. O.M.R. found out that The Target has a master's degree in sociology and was trying to find out exactly where to ply her trade. O.M.R. also engaged in some light kino. This date ended with a number close.

Other things of note that happened with "PEACHES," she invited O.M.R. to walk with her 7/Eleven.

Change of Plans

O.M.R. texted "PEACHES," on evening about meeting him for a bite to eat. She called O.M.R. and was more than happy than to join O.M.R. for an evening out.

NOTE TO RAFC'S:A common question on this site is how to ask chicks out and how to get them to agree to dates. O.M.R. has found since he's began studying strategy and tactics is to ask the target right then and there. For example if you want to take a chick out, call her and say your going for drinks, food, ice cream, etc, then TELL HER TO COME. Either she'll agree or decline. If your target is feeling you, she'll readily agree. Besides asking her out is a slight DLV. Women want to be bossed around a bit.

O.M.R. must admit he had an AFC flashback. O.M.R. thought that "PEACHES," would pull a "no show." We had agreed to meet at the train station, then O.M.R. started to second guess himself. O.M.R. positioned himself outside of the job so he could see her leave. Then O.M.R. realized what he was doing and then proceeded to the train station. Then at the train station after O.M.R. paid his fare. O.M.R. started to doubt that "PEACHES," should up again. So O.M.R. decided to wait for "PEACHES," at the corner. As O.M.R. was going down the stairs he saw "PEACHES," going up the stairs. O.M.R. turned around and met her upstairs.

O.M.R.'s plan was to take "PEACHES," to a cool bar on 14th St and 8th that had cheap food and beer. O.M.R. then asked "PEACHES," where she kicked it at? The Target replied in around the Times Square area. Some how Dave and Buster's got into the conversation. Like a gitty little kid with a big a$$ smile on her face, "PEACHES," said, "I've never been to Dave and Buster's. Let go there."

We're This Far Apart

O.M.R. tries to avoid the Times Square area. Since the rents are more expensive in that part of town, merchants pass that cost on to the consumer. For example a Number Two cost about $5.50, O.M.R. wouldn't be surprised at the 42nd St McDonald's it's a .75 cents to a dollar more. O.M.R. had $60 on him. So O.M.R. is counting those pennies.

On the weekend Dave and Buster's charge a cover. O.M.R. isn't even in the place and O.M.R. is already down 10 bucks. Fortunately Dave and Buster's gives you a debit card to play the games.

"PEACHES," is a big kid and is really enjoying herself with the video games. Here's where O.M.R. makes his first take of the evening. O.M.R. love video games. The home versions. O.M.R. was never into arcade games. O.M.R. is standing by watching "PEACHES," play the games. Then she asks O.M.R. why he isn't joining in. O.M.R. tells her he isn't into arcade games. Plus O.M.R. was watching those debit card balances. After some coxing, O.M.R. joins in on the gaming.

After being seated for dinner, O.M.R. takes a look at the menu and it's just as OMR suspected, overpriced food. Here's what saved O.M.R., most of Dave and Buster's dining choices are hamburgers and French fries. Being that a had burger and fries earlier in the day, O.M.R. really didn't want to have the same meal again. So O.M.R. opted for a $7 piece of very rich chocolate cake.

Dinner conversation is mostly fluff talk. As with "RESPECT ME,""PEACEHS," doesn't know what a romantic date is because nobody has never treated her in a romantic fashion.

O.M.R. naturally has a dour expression on his face. O.M.R. has been told by friend's he looks unhappy, sad, or depressed. So The Target inquires about O.M.R's mood. O.M.R. says he's fine and is enjoying "PEACHES," company. In the back of O.M.R.'s mind he's hoping something embarrassing something doesn't happen with the bill. With in mind O.M.R. isn't building comfort or escalating kino.

Finally the conversation turns to music. "PEACHES," is naming of the songs being played or some that's currently being played on the radio. O.M.R. either doesn't like the songs or has never heard of them. Then "PEACHES," says, "I'm trying to find some common ground, but it seems we're this far apart." She illustrates this holding up her index fingers about a foot apart.

Now O.M.R. is in panic mood. O.M.R. is thinking to himself, "F*ck something went wrong in my rapport building and now I'm back square one." It was if 'PEACHES," were saying, "I like you. Give me a reason to allow myself to become more attracted to you."

After this and especially when the bill came O.M.R. became more relaxed, unfortunately the damage had been done. The evening end with a hug and kiss on the cheek. After O.M.R. returned home, O.M.R. called the Target to let her know he got in OK. "PEACHES," agreed to second date, but knowing the nature of females, O.M.R. knows that was all "Hollywood talk."

Analysis

O.M.R. dropped the ball plain and simple. The Target agreed to meet O.M.R. without prior notice on the spur of the notice. The interest and initial attraction was there, but for some reason, O.M.R. didn't move things forward. O.M.R. had plenty of times during the course of the evening to escalate kino and move the seduction forward but failed to do. Which in turned caused the Target lose interest. O.M.R. emailed, "PEACHES," and one of the two emails were returned. O.M.R. will email "PEACHES," in about three weeks. If "PEACHES," doesn't hit O.M.R. on the third email attempt. This particular sarge will be dead. On another note despite the fact "PEACHES," phone is off, she doesn't have O.M.R.'s contact information and has yet to call O.M.R.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
O.M.R. needs to learn to be a little bolder. He seems to know what he should be doing, but is hesitant. He should act on what he knows he should be doing. But should also be a little daring. He should step out of his comfort zone and turn things up a notch. He is playing it safe far too often.

Safe gets boring.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Diaforetikos said:
O.M.R. needs to learn to be a little bolder. He seems to know what he should be doing, but is hesitant. He should act on what he knows he should be doing. But should also be a little daring. He should step out of his comfort zone and turn things up a notch. He is playing it safe far too often.

Safe gets boring.
It must be true because my boy the NegMan basically said the same thing. In set you have to be daring. You can only improve if your willing to push and test your boundaries. I I haven't been in field lately so I have this severe case of approach anxiety I need to get over.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Operation:GREENER PASTUERS

WARNING: LONG BRIEFING!!!!!

Race: Black

Ethnicity: Possibly American

Height: 5ft

Weight: 145-160 lbs

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black, shoulder length

Measurements: Possibly 38DD (maybe bigger)32 or 34, 25 or 27

Complexion: Medium e.g. Condelezza Rice

Known Tattoos: Right arm: Four rose buds with mother's name in script below the rose buds. Right ankle: Target's name in script. "Respect Me," in script across the small of Target's back.

Hot Babe Rating: 6 1/2

Target Code Name: "RESPECT ME,"

Mission Briefing:

Greetings fellow PUAs/DJs. It's been awhile since Omnipotens Maximus Rex last reported from the field. This is the first of two field reports that I will be posting. The first is about one of two targets that yielded the greatest potential for success. O.M.R. must admit due field mistakes that the success of both missions are greatly in doubt. Perhaps some of you will be able to use O.M.R.'s mistakes as steps towards your own success.

Also I violated Leykis' 101 rule as it pertains to sarging co-workers. Being that O.M.R. doesn't give a jolly godd@amn about is current working situation, O.M.R. opened the sets. But be advised, sarging co-workers can lead to a sexual harassment suit, civil action, or job termination.

Being a connoisseur of breasts, (especially large ones,) O.M.R. was immediately attracted to "RESPECT ME." O.M.R. is also attracted to short women with large racks. Despite not having any a$$ at all, (it all went to "RESPECT ME's t*tties and stomach,) "RESPECT ME," has a pleasant, affable, and playful personality. If she dropped 30-40 lbs "RESPECT ME," could easily gain a full point on the HB rating scale.

The opening of the set was textbook, and nothing of note to comment on except that "RESPECT ME," made a comment in reference to oral sex and O.M.R. noted that the Target had a proclivity to touch her chest.

On other occasion before the start of the work shift O.M.R. had another opportunity to engage the Target. On this occasion O.M.R. teased "RESPECT ME," about being chubby. As we were talking "RESPECT ME," made a comment about O.M.R. not liking fat girls. OMR said, "I don't. Your a lil' chubby, but it's cute on you. I like chubby chicks." O.M.R. then proceeded to pinch "RESPECT ME's" "love handle."

O.M.R. then discovered that one of his co-workers was trying to sarge "RESPECT ME." The problem was the co-worker is absolutely clueless to the ways of women. O.M.R. tried to enlighten the co-workers to the ways of the pick up artist, but the co-worker rejected the philosophy outright by saying that books like "The Game," and "The Mystery Method," would "bore," him because they read like "textbooks." In addition the co-worker said, "he wasn't that type of guy in regards to the "spinning plate," theory.

The co-worker had opportunities to sarge "RESPECT ME," but squandered by not them by not number closing and bouncing to other locations when he had "RESPECT ME," as a captive audience. When O.M.R. asked the co-worker why he didn't take her for drinks or a meal after work. His reply was, "I don't know where to go." O.M.R., said to the co-worker, "Dude. You need to get out more."

Stone Cold Creamery

One evening work ended early and O.M.R. was outside talking to some co-workers when "RESPECT ME," left the building. O.M.R. was conflicted. Technically the Target was still my co-worker's set, but O.M.R. realized that the co-worker didn't know what the eff he was doing. O.M.R. knew that the set would eventually stall. In addition O.M.R. knew that co-worker wouldn't understand. Conflicted as O.M.R. was, O.M.R. quickly caught up to "RESPECT ME," and proceed to engage in fluff talk.

The fluff talk yielded useful intel. O.M.R. found out that "RESPECT ME," has a 42 yr old "sugar daddy/boyfriend." As a matter of fact, the Target had bought him a gift, a Scarface beach towel. Feeling guilty, but also having a feeling of "well my co-worker needs to have better game that O.M.R's." O.M.R. bounced "RESPECT ME," to Cold Stone Creamery at Astor Pl. located in the East Village of Manhattan.

NOTE TO RAFC'S:The most effective way to get your target to agree to a "date," is to ask her right then and there when you have her right in your face. It's IMPERATIVE that you have preselected bounce locations in mind and you know their hours of operation. For those of you in NYC, the Cold Stone location on 42nd between 7th and 8th is great. Sunday to Thursday it's open till 12 AM on Fridays and Saturdays it's open till 1AM
Of course O.M.R. didn't ask "RESPECT ME," come with him for ice cream, OMR, TOLD her to come e.g.

O.M.R.: I'm going to the Creamery.

RESPECT ME:What's the Creamery?

O.M.R.:It's ice cream. The best ice cream you ever had in your life. Come with me.

RESPECT ME:OK.

The Creamery had its desired result and the Target loved it. Using Louis and Copeland's "what do you find romantic," gambit, O.M.R. gained more useful intel. Come to find out "RESPECT ME," didn't have any idea what was romantic because she never had anybody treat her in a romantic way.

Despite being a project girl from Queensbridge, she desperately wants to be in a romantic, intimate relationship. As a matter of fact, the rationale for the "Respect Me," tat on the small of her back is her previous bad dealings with men. We had this following exchange:

RESPECT ME:I just want a guy who'll treat me nice and respect me.

O.M.R.:So why do you go for bad boys and thugs who won't treat you nice?

RESPECT ME:I don't go for bad boys.

O.M.R.:Yes you do. Because if you didn't. The moment they disrespected you, you would stop f@cking with them.

RESPECT ME:(smiling,) Yeah, you're right.

O.M.R.: Damn right, I'm right. I'm right 3/5ths of the time.

From Cold Stone, we walked up W. 8th towards the Village. "RESPECT ME," likes to shop, but it was late and the stores where closing. The Target started feeling nauseous, so we stopped and she sat at a stoop. Then we sat in park.

After finding a place to sit in the park, O.M.R. went to the store for mints. Upon returning, "RESPECT ME," was engaged in conversation with the park bums and a former park bum. This was one of my two mistakes for the night. O.M.R. let her talk to park bums "ENTIRELY TOO LONG!!!!" The other being my sticking point, not enough kino.

From the park, we stopped in a sex shop. "RESPECT ME," commented on the dildos and vibrators being "too big," for her and on some of the outfits. We parted ways for the night with, O.M.R. kissing "RESPECT ME," on the cheek and getting a hug. O.M.R. invited "RESPECT ME," to his place, but she declined, citing that she had to go to the "sugardaddy/boyfriend's," house.

Kino Rapport

"RESEPCT ME," is a "touchy feely," type of girl. Before we went to Cold Stone. The Target was constantly trying to touch O.M.R., but O.M.R. "laid it back," and wouldn't let her or he would make a C&F comment about no free touches. Now, when we sit near each other, "RESPECT ME," would touch or tickle O.M.R. On one occasion, "RESPECT ME," was engaging in kino with O.M.R. O.M.R. returned the favor by running his hand up the target's calf. "RESPECT ME," smiled approvingly.

O.M.R. LIKES HIS PIMPIN'

As previously stated the obstacle in the accomplishment of this mission is the sugardaddy/boyfriend. Further intel revealed that the sugardaddy/boyfriend has a wife, 3 kids and another kid who'll be here in two months. "RESPECT ME," believes The Obstacle when he says he doesn't "like his wife," anymore.

When "RESPECT ME," told O.M.R. of this particular situation, O.M.R. responded with, "What kind of cluster eff did you put yourself in the middle of?"

When O.M.R. was discussing with a co-worker (not the previously fore mentioned co-worker.) the details of this particular sarge. The co-worker told O.M.R. that "RESPECT ME," was at the sugardaddy's/boyfriend's house not only with the kids, BUT HIS WIFE ALSO!!! Despite the fact the sugardaddy/boyfriend is trickin', you have to respect his game. To have your pregnant wife, your broad, and your kids all in the apartment hanging out. Now that's pimpin'.

Nothing of note is going on except that "RESPECT ME," likes O.M.R. to walk her to McDonald's or 7Eleven during lunch. The problem is the Target is on the phone during the walks. O.M.R. must put this to a stop. The next time it happens O.M.R. will inform the Target that she requested his company, and in exchange O.M.R. expects 100% of her attention.

During one of these trips. The Target is talking to the sugardaddy/boyfriend. Then to some guy she wants to meet. At the end of the conversation with the sugardaddy/boyfriend. She says, "I love you." At the end of the conversation with the other guy, O.M.R. says jokingly, "That's why I can't mess you. You have too many boyfriends." "RESPECT ME," says, "I don't have a boyfriend." Ironically, when O.M.R. contacted the Target to hang out, she says, "I can't, I'm with my boyfriend right now." Maybe dude was right there with her. O.M.R. would like to mention that he left a message on "RESPECT ME'S," voicemail. The call wasn't returned. O.M.R would also like to mention it was the Target that asked for O.M.R.'s contact number.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Operation:GREENER PASTUERS Update

Briefing

13-08-08 1220hrs

O.M.R. is on his way to pick up his check from his b.s. job when low and behold he hears his name being called. Looking around he sees no one on the street, but notices "RESPECT ME," in the passenger seat of a black Cherokee with male driver. O.M.R. figures it's the boyfriend, ("RESPECT ME," now refers to him as her boyfriend,) O.M.R. initially plans on just waving and keeping it moving, but "RESPECT ME," calls him over.

We fluff talk and I use the opportunity to use Mystery's "it's rude for you not to introduce me to your friend," line. "RESPECT ME," introduces O.M.R. her friend and we engage in fluff talk. The Target tells O.M.R. that she called O.M.R. yesterday, but she had to wrong number. O.M.R. then gives "RESPECT ME," all of his contact information. Comes to find out, she's quitting the job. Mainly because her needs are being met and she'll find work elsewhere at her leisure.

As O.M.R. was leaving the job, "RESPECT ME," says that we can still kick it and her BF doesn't have her on "lock down." She also mentioned all she does is hang out at home with him. When O.M.R. said he would take her for ice cream, the Targets eyes lit up when O.M.R. confirmed it would be Cold Stone.

Analysis

There's a very good chance that O.M.R. is in "RESPECT ME's," friend zone. The only way to find that out is by going on a date with her again and seeing if she rejects O.M.R.'s advances.

As Mystery said in "The Mystery Method," you have to gauge why a chick is telling why she has a boyfriend. O.M.R. also has to keep in mind "Yeah, RESPECT ME," maybe be living with dude, but that doesn't necessarily mean she wouldn't effed around on him. It's all about presentation and how O.M.R. presents it to her. All this will be found out on our next outing together.

You have to wonder though. What kind of guy lets his live-in girlfriend talk to order dudes on the phone and kick it with them? Unless he doesn't give a eff or he's that confident in his game. In the end that's what's it all about now, who has the bigger fame and the stronger, better game.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Operation:GREENER PASTUERS Update Problems In "Paradise,"

Wed 13-08-08 1225 HRS

"RESPECT ME," has a glow and demeanor O.M.R. has seen since she first started at the job. The Target is a naturally happy smiley type of chick. "RESPECT ME," has a carefree type of attitude about herself. O.M.R. will add it's very sexy...forgive O.M.R.'s digression, as she worked at the job, the smile and the happiness disappeared. Upon quitting it return. "RESPECT ME," loudly and proudly exclaims. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND WHO LOVES ME AND GIVES ME EVERYTHING I WANT!!!! **** THIS JOB!!!!!

THURS 14-08-08 1725 HRS​

O.M.R. is checking his messages, at 0639 HRS, there's a message from "RESPECT ME." All O.M.R. is able to decipher for the message is the following:

"O.M.R. this is "RESPECT ME." You'll have to excuse me for calling you so early...." From this point the Target is speaking in such a low voice that O.M.R. can't makes out what she's saying.

THURS 14-08-08 1745 HRS​

O.M.R. returns "RESPECT ME's," call and learns the following things:

1) "RESPECT ME," AND her boyfriend had an argument and she wanted to come over.

2) "RESPECT ME," feels that the "babies mama," is using the boyfriend and the boyfriend gives her "too much," money.

3) The boyfriend has some Arab shiek, bin Ladin, Utah polygamist sect **** going on because this n*gga has "RESPECT ME," the babies' mama (who by the way is 7 months pregnant) and 3 kids SHARING THE SAME F*CKING HOUSEHOLD!!!!! Is this n*gga pimpin' or what!!!!!

3) The babies' mama is a "dyke."

At these revelations, O.M.R. has to laugh. This girl's situation has turned into a bad TV sit com.

O.M.R. then realizes that the set is very much open and it's time to close. O.M.R. tries to set up a ice cream date for when "RESPECT ME," is finished getting her hair done, but she flakes out and doesn't call back.

Analysis

O.M.R. thinks it's fair to say that the probability of a kiss close is extremely good and a f*ck close is very good. Wish me luck.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
She Didn't Have To Lie To Me

These next series of threads aren't really field reports, but my interactions with my "friend," Stephanie. As I stated in the thread she's a hold over from my AFC days. To this day I'm still keep in contact with Steff even though I don't really like her as a person. As you read you'll the reasons why I keep her around.

And The Rules Must Be Obeyed, Because They work. The Game Penetrating The Secret Society Of Pick Up Artists, By Neil Strauss

Stephanie was the last remnant from my "AFC" days." One November afternoon in 2004 she popped up in a net cafe I was in. In a playful manner she picked up my phone and walked off with it. I was about to whoop her a$$, until I found out it was her. We talked for a bit and come to find out she was doing a paper for school. She needed help with it and me being the nice guy that I am decided to help her. Bad, bad, very bad. By extending myself I found myself "helping her," on lot of her assignments.

Steff is also a big freak. I mean porno flick nasty. One of the things that I really liked about her and I hope to find in another chick is that, she would come on like a light switch. There was none of that bullsh*t with romance and mood setting. It seem as soon as figured out she was horny, she was ready to go. The problem was all she ever wanted me to do was to eat her p*ssy. I didn't mind the few first times, but then after awhile it got f*cking ridiculous. Stephanie is an extremely selfish girl. At times she could be cool and fun to be with, at other times she could be bratty, selfish, and demanding.

Due to some family issues, I had to left NYC and go to CA for almost two years. During that time we kept in contact with her doing most of the calling. During those calls, she would always ask when I was coming back and say that she missed me. Like most of the guys on this site, we've all been through it with the ladies. It takes a lot for a us to actually start liking a woman and actually she her as somebody different than the rest of the hoes running around out there. I figured that Stephanie was different was because she would taking incentive to call me when I was three thousand miles away. I was impressed to say the lest.

One of the things that I really dislike and hate about Stephanie is that she constantly underestimated my intelligence and thought I was stupid. At times when I would kick it with her, I drift off and not catch what she was saying. Or I have this habit of holding my right hand like I'm a f*cking retard. Sometimes, because I wasn't interested in her f*cking homework assignments that she wanted me to do, she would have to go over the instructions several times. Plus I have an accent. People in NYC think I'm from South Down. I'm not. I'm from California in addition I speak slow. Anyway, she took that to mean, I was slow and she would from time to time ask me if I was slow. Never mind the fact we've deep a$$ conversations that I knew went over her head. Besides I couldn't of been too slow. She always wanted me to do her homework.

This is when the trouble started. We had agreed earlier this year to be roomies. For Valentine's Day I got her a card. I f*cked up and didn't put her Mom's apartment number on card so it came back. By then she had moved into the place. When I asked her for the address to the new place, she wouldn't give it to me. She said that she received mail at her mom's. Red flag.

She told me that she moved back into her mother's house. According to her she couldn't make the rent. While I was still in CA, during causal conversation she mentioned that she got a bed. I've been to her mom's apartment which was a two bedroom. I asked Steff why did she get a bed since there was really no for it at her mom's. She gave me a bull**** response. Then I asked her where did she put it. She said at her dad's house. Lie number 2.

During the interim, Steff "acquired," a new apartment, but when I asked for the address to the apartment. Steff was had moved back into her mother's house. Lie number 3.

June 7th. I'm back in NYC and Steff comes over that morning and I do my usual thing with her. Then I notice a tat on her ass that wasn't there when I left. It said "Cav's." I what that is. It's either a dude she was f*cking with while I was gone or her current boyfriend. When I inquire about it, she gave some bullsh*t story about it being part of her dad's last name. I'm thinking to myself, "On your ass, b*tch!!! Maybe on your arm or the small on of your back, but you wouldn't put your dad's name on your a$$." Lie Number 4.

We hook up for dinner. Here's the thing. Steff doesn't tell me where to meet her. So I get off at Beach 59th St. to go to her mother's. I ring the bell no answer. So I call. I ask her to buzz me up. Then she says, she doesn't live with her mother. I'm livid. I now realize that this b*tches has been lying to me the whole f*cking time. I'm even more pissed because I spent $20 on some roses.

I go to Mott Ave and wait on Stephanie. It's 7 o'clock. I once took Steff out before and left me waiting at the Beach 25th train station for an hour once. No more of that sh*t. I'm giving her fifteen minutes. I'm thinking to myself I should give these roses to some other chick right in front of her. Maybe the other chick would appreciate the gesture.

Dinner is cool. We go to a Jamaican place on Baislely. During dinner, I sarcastically asked Stephanie how she was going to explain those roses to her boyfriend when she got home. She replied was that she lived with her friend Jackie.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
These next series of threads aren't really field reports, but my interactions with my "friend," Stephanie. As I stated in the thread she's a hold over from my AFC days. To this day I'm still keep in contact with Steff even though I don't really like her as a person. As you read you'll the reasons why I keep her around.

And The Rules Must Be Obeyed, Because They work. The Game Penetrating The Secret Society Of Pick Up Artists, By Neil Strauss

Stephanie was the last remnant from my "AFC" days." One November afternoon in 2004 she popped up in a net cafe I was in. In a playful manner she picked up my phone and walked off with it. I was about to whoop her a$$, until I found out it was her. We talked for a bit and come to find out she was doing a paper for school. She needed help with it and me being the nice guy that I am decided to help her. Bad, bad, very bad. By extending myself I found myself "helping her," on lot of her assignments.

Steff is also a big freak. I mean porno flick nasty. One of the things that I really liked about her and I hope to find in another chick is that, she would come on like a light switch. There was none of that bullsh*t with romance and mood setting. It seem as soon as figured out she was horny, she was ready to go. The problem was all she ever wanted me to do was to eat her p*ssy. I didn't mind the few first times, but then after awhile it got f*cking ridiculous. Stephanie is an extremely selfish girl. At times she could be cool and fun to be with, at other times she could be bratty, selfish, and demanding.

Due to some family issues, I had to left NYC and go to CA for almost two years. During that time we kept in contact with her doing most of the calling. During those calls, she would always ask when I was coming back and say that she missed me. Like most of the guys on this site, we've all been through it with the ladies. It takes a lot for a us to actually start liking a woman and actually she her as somebody different than the rest of the hoes running around out there. I figured that Stephanie was different was because she would taking incentive to call me when I was three thousand miles away. I was impressed to say the lest.

One of the things that I really dislike and hate about Stephanie is that she constantly underestimated my intelligence and thought I was stupid. At times when I would kick it with her, I drift off and not catch what she was saying. Or I have this habit of holding my right hand like I'm a f*cking retard. Sometimes, because I wasn't interested in her f*cking homework assignments that she wanted me to do, she would have to go over the instructions several times. Plus I have an accent. People in NYC think I'm from South Down. I'm not. I'm from California in addition I speak slow. Anyway, she took that to mean, I was slow and she would from time to time ask me if I was slow. Never mind the fact we've deep a$$ conversations that I knew went over her head. Besides I couldn't of been too slow. She always wanted me to do her homework.

This is when the trouble started. We had agreed earlier this year to be roomies. For Valentine's Day I got her a card. I f*cked up and didn't put her Mom's apartment number on card so it came back. By then she had moved into the place. When I asked her for the address to the new place, she wouldn't give it to me. She said that she received mail at her mom's. Red flag.

She told me that she moved back into her mother's house. According to her she couldn't make the rent. While I was still in CA, during causal conversation she mentioned that she got a bed. I've been to her mom's apartment which was a two bedroom. I asked Steff why did she get a bed since there was really no for it at her mom's. She gave me a bull**** response. Then I asked her where did she put it. She said at her dad's house. Lie number 2.

During the interim, Steff "acquired," a new apartment, but when I asked for the address to the apartment. Steff was had moved back into her mother's house. Lie number 3.

June 7th. I'm back in NYC and Steff comes over that morning and I do my usual thing with her. Then I notice a tat on her ass that wasn't there when I left. It said "Cav's." I what that is. It's either a dude she was f*cking with while I was gone or her current boyfriend. When I inquire about it, she gave some bullsh*t story about it being part of her dad's last name. I'm thinking to myself, "On your ass, b*tch!!! Maybe on your arm or the small on of your back, but you wouldn't put your dad's name on your a$$." Lie Number 4.

We hook up for dinner. Here's the thing. Steff doesn't tell me where to meet her. So I get off at Beach 59th St. to go to her mother's. I ring the bell no answer. So I call. I ask her to buzz me up. Then she says, she doesn't live with her mother. I'm livid. I now realize that this b*tches has been lying to me the whole f*cking time. I'm even more pissed because I spent $20 on some roses.

I go to Mott Ave and wait on Stephanie. It's 7 o'clock. I once took Steff out before and left me waiting at the Beach 25th train station for an hour once. No more of that sh*t. I'm giving her fifteen minutes. I'm thinking to myself I should give these roses to some other chick right in front of her. Maybe the other chick would appreciate the gesture.

Dinner is cool. We go to a Jamaican place on Baislely. During dinner, I sarcastically asked Stephanie how she was going to explain those roses to her boyfriend when she got home. She replied was that she lived with her friend Jackie.
wtf

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
She Didn't Have To Lie To Me Part II

Now this made no sense and I should've commented on it. As we parted for the night. She mentioned that she was going to ride the van to her mom's house. I'm thinking to myself, "why doesn't she just ride the train with me to Beach 59th St?" Lie number 5.

Stephanie, like I said earlier is an extremely selfish and demanding b*tch with an entitlement complex. I've taken her out two times since I've been back. When I asked her to take me to go see Fantastic Four or Transformers she would say it's the guy's responsibility to pay for the date.

Our last few conversations have left a bitter f*cked up taste in my mouth. They all ended with me saying the same damn thing. "This b*tch is f*cking annoying. Who in the f*ck does she think she is? She's always asking me for money or some sort of favor. I'm always telling her that relationships are reciprocal and she's not reciprocating. The only thing I'm getting from Stephanie is pissed off. I'm going to have to rotate her out."

I gave Stephanie numerous breaks that I wouldn't of given any other chick. I was either in love with her or at a minimum I had feelings for her that I never had for anybody else. At times she would a cool and fun person to be with, plus she's a squirter who loves porn.

Which brings us to the present. The last few times I called Steff to kick it. She questioned why? Now this is a chick who was always down to hang. Now all of sudden she's asking why I want to hang. On Sunday, she brings up that some dude let her his Beamer and he has two other cars, including an Aston Martin. I wonder if these cars are new and if they're paid for. Then she made a reference to taking her "baby," back his car. Then this b*tch has nerve to ask me for $100. I said, "I'm not like these weak ass New York n*ggas. I'm from Richmond, CA and we don't do that." She said that I was one of those "weak n*ggas," and she needs somebody that "has something for her." Never mind the fact she has a job with Parks making $16 and hour. I thought b*tches were suppose to be independent and didn't need a n*gga's car or dough in 2007? Just yesterday I called her again to hang out. When I get her on the phone she tells me she's in the hospital in Rockville Center, in Long Island. Now I'm worried about her dumb a$$. I ask her does she want me to come out. She says call back in two hours. Two hours later she doesn't answer her phone. I go in for the night. In retrospect the hospital thing was probably fantasy and bullsh*t too. My didn't she just go to a hospital in Rockaway. Just a few hours ago, I call to see how she was doing and to try to hang with her before she went to work. Again she says call back. I call back. She answers, and hangs up. I'm standing on the street before Guy R. Brewer Ave and Jamaica Ave. Guy Brewer is the street the vans to Far Rockaway are on. I stand on the street few a few minutes debating to make the call. Finally I'm like **** it and I call. I get her on the phone, the b*tch says "I'm on the phone with my boyfriend's grandmother. I'll call you back." The thing is my phone is broken and she knows it. Lie number 6.

I'm not pissed off about all those assignments I did for her. I'm not pissed off about $20 I gave her school books. I'm not pissed about that $75 bottle of perfume I bought for when I left CA. I'm not upset about the South Beach diet books I sent to her for Christmas. I'm not upset about never f*cking this *****. I know the rules to the game and I willingly and knowingly went against them. The end result is on me and I readily accept the consequences of disobeying the rules.

It's the lying that has me pissed!!!!! There was no need for it. Stephanie and I were never in a relationship. I had to remind her that once. (Another story for another time.) Yet and still she was acting as if she had something to hide from me. I knew for awhile now she had a boyfriend or was at least f*cking somebody else, but why lie to me about it? It goes to show you what regard she held me in and the importance she put on our "friendship."

When I swore off single mothers, I tired "unsuccessfully I may add," on three separate occasions to hook up with single mothers. The final straw beginning when this chick's child interrupted my sex.

Now after defying the rules and regulations of the game. I come away feeling bitter, and used by somebody I thought to be my friend. My best friends and even my own dad told me to leave Stephanie alone. I thought she could be the cool chick that I was used to hanging with.

This incident and another that recently happened has shown me yet again, that THESE B*TCHES AREN'T ABOUT SH*T!!!!
You try and be nice, romantic, caring, cool, understanding, and all that other sh*t *****es claim they want, but women can't even give you the F*CKING COMMON COURTESY to be truthful to guys that they claim to be just friends with.

The rules HAVE TO BE OBEYED!!!! ALWAYS!!!! I'm not going to start lying to b*tches. Lying isn't necessary, nor is it essential to be a pickup artist. What I'm not going to do is give b*tches gifts or buy them meals, unless I'm buying a meal for closing purposes. For now one I'm treating chicks they way they seem to want to be treated. Like crap. I'm not ruling out a relationship, but a chick is going to have to show me something in other for me to see her as something more than a living breathing, interactive do-me doll.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex's Kinda Sorta Menage A Trois

"You know your not getting any p*ssy right," were the words that emerged from Linda's mouth as she stood there naked in front of me. I had completely and totally forgot my training. Everything I've seen, read, and heard went right out the window. It's no excuse, but I was about to experience every man's fantasy. Sex with two women at the same time. I was so excited that while Linda and Stephanie were in the bathroom, that I went out on Linda's balcony to phone my best friends. Needless to say I was quite proud of myself.

Unfortunately, I can't share an epic tail of strategy and tactics with you guys. There was no magic opener. No kino escalation. No DVH spikes. No negs, jealousy plot lines or dual induction massages. It literally "just happened."

Stephanie is one of two chicks that is a left over from my AFC days. I've been dealing with her over ten years, since she was the hot little mixed Black and Puerto Rican high school junior. One day I'm going to make a thread about the importance of establishing good precedents, but that's another thread for another day. Let's just say this girl was naked from the waist down. She was 17, freaky and horny as hell, but good ole Rex's found a way to eff for sure a$$. Needless to say I ended doing some tricking behind this girl.

Let's fast forward to last summer. Stephanie invites me over to Linda's house. I figure Steff wanted me to give me some. (Even though, I been messing with Stephanie for ten years, I f*cked her for the first time last year (and I had to use a jealousy plot line to don it.) If she was going to pull that "just lick her snatch sh*t," this was to be the day the line was to be drawn in the sand. When she got naked, I was going to demand head and sex to completion. I was going to nut before any p*ssy was licked.

I get to Linda's house, I was expecting Steff to be there alone, but Linda was in her bedroom. Linda comes out of her room still in her night shirt with nothing on under it. Linda is a f*cking wet dream. She's a light skinned black girl or she's mixed. Shoulder length black hair, nice legs toned legs from spinning class. A ass that's just the right size. Not too huge, not to small, but nice enough to fill out a pair of jeans and the killer, MASSIVE 40 G SIZED TITTIES!!!!! It was a constant battle to keep from ogling her and giving her too much attention.

Linda and I have always kinda had this quasi sexual nature to our relationship. Years before I had another opportunity to eff around with her and Steff. Stephanie had left some clothes at my place and she came over to get ready to go to the club. When she arrived Linda was with her. Being that I had an unkempt bread, I wasn't too thrilled about having company. While Steff was in the shower, Linda hopped her sexy a$$ in my bed and began lamenting about her baby's daddy. I got up and cued up some songs on the computer. When I turned around Linda had those hugh a$$ titties out. I ignored her and got back in the bed. Here I realized that this could happen. It was obvious that Stephanie had told Linda about our previous encounters and Linda was curious about my cunnilingus technique.

Steff came from the shower and Linda jokingly said, "You should've knocked, we might have been having oral sex." As Steff was putting on lotion, the two of them had this rather bizarre conversation about the shape of Stephanie's labia. I interjected with, "This is a f*cking bizarre conversation. Steff said, "Why is that?" "One thing, (in answering her question,) I wouldn't be naked and dressing around my friends. Two, if for some strange reason I was, the last thing we would do is comment on the next dude's d*ck." In unison they replied, "Yeah. That would be gay." From there Linda got off bed and showed off her ass and her snatch. I rubbed her snatch in a "non sexual way." From there I knew I had the "green light." This was a "gimme." I didn't go further because I didn't want their ride to come and leaving me with a serious case of blue balls. Mind you, Linda kept saying how she really didn't want to go out. I also need to add that a few weeks before that these silly broads played a f*cked up joke on me. Linda told me that Steff had committed suicide. After I got all upset, Linda goes in on how her p*ssy was throbbing and she wanted to eff. Needless to say Steff was alive and well. After this whenever Steff and I effed around she would always bring up Linda. Saying things like, "don't you want Linda?" "Don't you want to eat Linda's p*ssy?" "I want to see you f*ck and eat out Linda."

I had to go to California for awhile and I was out for two years. When I get back, I'm hanging out with Linda and Steff. Of course Linda starts with the IOIs. Which brings us to last summer. I forgot exactly how the conversation got to sex, it's really not important. Linda says, "I want to see your d*ck." I'm like "Why? It's 5 3/4"." (I like to tell chicks I have a really small d*ck. I recommend this technique. It REALLY MAKES THEM CURIOUS!!!) Then she says, "Come let me see." Steff chimes in with, "Yeah. Show Linda your d*ck." I tell Steff that she has already seen my d*ck on numerous occasions and she should describe it to Linda. Then Linda gets aggressive and starts reaching for my pants. I give some token resistance and then I say, "My d*ck is little and is like every other d*ck, 'cept it's small and it bends to the left." Stephanie does the manhood challenge and claims I'm scared. Then I then I counter with "show me your titties."

Linda gets up, and pulls up her night shirt and there before me is one of the biggest pair of tits I've ever saw. Not only are her breasts big, she had large, dark, areolas too match, and nipples about the size of Milk Duds. I say the natural thing, "You have big titties."

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex's Kinda Sorta Menage A Trois Pt. II

Since Linda kept her need of the bargain, I whip my unit out. Immediately, Linda says, "It's not small. It's nice. Clean too." I was taken aback my the clean statement. I respond with, "Clean??? What kind of dirty sand n*ggas are you f*ckin' with?" (I'm black so I can used the word "n*gga," and sand nigga wasn't in reference to Arabs or people of Middle Eastern decent." She then takes my we-we and press it against my stomach to see it reach my navel. The head reached bottom of my navel and which that I guess I pass the length test.

I told the girls that they should wash up. I like to lick freshly clean snatch. I had the honor and privilege of watching Linda wash her a$$. A lot of things that are done in the booty movies just don't translate well in reality. Seeing a sexy woman bathe is as hot in person as it is in porn. YOU GUYS HAVE TO DO THIS BEFORE YOU DIE!!!! While in the tub, Linda takes her hand and jerks me off a little. DUDE, THE COMBINATION OF A WARM,WET HAND ON YOUR WE-WE IS F*CKIN' IN DESCRIBABLE!!!! THE NEXT TIME YOUR CHICK IS TAKING A BATH, HAVE HER WHACK YOUR SH*T!!!!

Linda is now naked, so fresh, so clean. As I stated before, as she was washing up, I had to make some phone calls to friends. This was effin epic.

Now here's where things get a little effed up. I've never had a chick ride my face. When I lost my virginity, it was to a group home "toss up," that the whole crew ran through. The first time I licked snatch, it was some weak a$$ chubby girl who felt the world loathe her because of her short height. I decided that remainder if of my "sexual firsts," would be with hot chicks. For some reason, when I asked Linda to ride my face, she wouldn't. I was like, "Come on. I never had my face ridden and I want you to be the first." She she no and Stephanie said, "You have two women in front of you. That's every man's fantasy. Beggars can't be choosers." So Linda just laid on her back and I went to work. Then Steff got in the shower. When Steff came out the shower, she started talking dirty to us, then she gave me verbal instruction on how to lick Linda's snatch While she played with herself. Which I found to be REALLY HOT.

Then I went to work on Steff. While I did Stephanie, Linda broke out a vibrator then nutted again. I told Linda I wanted to eff her and that's when utter those immortal words. It's a trip. You have two chicks freakin' off but last minute resistance still has a way of rearing it's ugly head. I should of used the freeze out.

Linda did however jerk my sh*t while I licked Steff and I was grabbing that phat a$$ the whole time. Finally Steff got off. I said, "That's f*cked. Everybody nutted but me. I need to nut." Linda offered up her massive melons and I tittie f*cked her. Alas, I never nutted and Steff got away with yet another "freebie." The next Steff and I effed around, she said that the next time Linda rotated in, she was going suck and eff me like she was suppose to.

The only interaction between Linda and Steff during this episode was they both tweaked each others nipples. Too make things clear, I didn't eff Linda and I've only effed Steff three times. The rest of our encounters was me going down on Steff.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, WANT TO F*CK LINDA!!!! The easiest way of achieving this goal is to mess with Steff and wait for Linda to eventually rotate in. One day, the three of us will alone together and it will probably happen again. That time I will remember my training and nut before any p*ssy gets licked. The thing is I don't like Stephanie. Stephanie still sees me in this "trickin' role." She only wants me to lick her snatch and cash out. The final straw with Steff was Thanksgiving. I wanted to hang out with her for the holiday. She demanded that I bring liquor to her dad's house. When I asked why, she said "Who's house you ever went to and didn't bring something? I said, "Everybody I know." At the time Stephanie was unemployed and I tried to help her with transportation money and money for food, plus I would hang out with her and try to give her moral support. While on the phone, I said, "Stephanie, you ask too much of me." Steff said, "What do you mean. I'm not asking you to pay for me to go to school. You don't do any thing for me."

I'm a guy that trips off the little things. By her saying that, showed me that she didn't value our friendship, that she didn't appreciate me helping her trying to write a letter to help her get into school, getting her nails done for her cousin's wedding, or spending time with her. I did those things not so much as means of winning her affections, but I did them as a friend trying to help a friend. For me to continue to deal with her would be effin' foolish. To add insult to injury, Stephanie's birthday party was the Saturday after Thanksgiving. For the entire month of November Steff was stressing me about buying her dinner at her birthday party. She didn't want to spend Thanksgiving with me, nor did call to wish me a "Happy Thanksgiving," but the b*tch made sure to call me 10 Saturday morning to see if I was coming to her birthday party to buy her dinner. I told her I was coming and stood her up. I saw her and Linda last month and as usual Steff wanted me to buy her dinner. I almost did because Linda was with her, but I ruled it. Ironically, Steff called me last night. Considering I don't call her, she still calls me about once a month for some reason.

Or I can by pass Stephanie all together and deal directly with Linda. My wingman told that Linda wants to eff, but she wants to make sure I'm understand her situation. Linda has a boyfriend and a rather "emotional," baby's daddy. Personally, I'm not trying to replace either one of those dudes, I'm trying to finish what I started.

Linda accepted my friend request on Facebook. I negged some of her pictures saying that one was blurry. In on she had on this sexy a$$ power blue mini dress showing lots of leg. I told that she should of had on pink because it would accentuate her shape better. On another pic she had a fake eye lashes, nothing ridiculous but fake nonetheless. She had this weird facial expression. I told that she look like her cat died and she shouldn't wear fake eyes lashes because they look fake. She hit me on backing she was going to delete me because I was "being a pain in her anus." I stepped back and told her to lighten up and her pics were cool. Here's an interesting note, on her Facebook page, there are no pics of her boyfriend. I found that to be kinda odd. Or am reading too much into that? So fellas after all of that, my question is how do I f*ck close this chick? P.S. I our little encounter Linda say's "I miss my boyfriend." They had broke up the week before. Ironically she cheated on her boyfriend with her baby's daddy, but to quote Linda, "she didn't let him penetrate." As with me she gave him a handy and she let the baby's daddy lick her out.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Don't Ask Her For Sh*t

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=101497

On Saturday I had just got off of work. As I was making my way to the bus stop, I noticed this gorgeous white, mixed, or Spanish chick. She was exactly how I like'em too. Short, chesty, (maybe a 36D or 38D) and she had a nice a$$. I say she was at least a 8 1/2 maybe a 9.

This is how the conversion ensued:

Rex:Hello.
Hot Chick:Hello.
Rex: How are you doing today?
H.C.: Fine.
H.C.: How far is MacDonald Ave from here?
Rex:That's hella far. It's about 4 miles and it's going to take you about an hour and half to get there. Those are nice boots.
H.C.:Thank You.
Rex: Where did you get them from? My sister is looking for some like those?
H.C.: Chicago.
Rex: How do you like it out here?
H.C.: It's straight.

During this time she's unjusting her boots and taking a breather from her long journey. She then gets up and starts walking.

Rex:Where are you going?
H.C.: To McDonald Ave.
Rex: Your going to walk all the way down there?
H.C.: I have to.
Rex: Can I walk with you?

The hot chick makes a slashing motion with her hand and shakes her head no. My bus then arrives and I get on it.

I hope you guys spotted my mistake, and it was a "rookie mistake," at that. When she got up and started walking, instead of asking her permission to walk with her, I SHOULD OF JUST DID IT!!!

NEVER ASK A WOMAN FOR SH*T AND NEVER ASK IF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!! When you ask a woman for something, you giving her the chance to get out of the conversation and your inviting the chance for negativity to enter the scenario. Instead of asking her for something, tell her to do it. For example, instead of asking her for her number tell her to give it to you:

Rex: It's been cool talking to you. Give me your number and I'll call you later.

If you at the club and you want to dance, say "let's dance," and grab her buy the wrist and lead her for the dance floor.

If you want to kiss her, go for it.

This is how you assert yourself as an alpha male. You're showing the chick, you're confident, a little ****y and you have no problems in going for what you want. Plus it turns them on. Believe me, if a chick isn't interested she's going to let you know that.

But Rex, you could've walked with her anyway.Yeah I could of, but I would've been "behind in the count." I would've had to try harder to gain her confidence and that would make her feel secure. Remember this chick is in a strange city, not knowing where she was, where she was going, with a complete stranger following her. It would've made her feel REAL UNCOMFORTABLE.

Rex, why didn't you just pay her way on the bus? Actually, I wouldn't have to have paid her way, I could've gave her the transfer, that I got. Plus she had started walking off. Finally I'm a student of Leykis 101, and we don't do that sh*t!!! Let the b*tch walk.

Feed back would be appreciated.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The NegMan Effed Me Up

Unfortunately I don't have access to computer so I'm posting a sarge from June. The reason why is that I really appreciate the feedback from my comrades in the field.

It was the third week in June and I had just got back into NYC on the 6th. I was going to meet my boy on Austin St. in Forest Hills. (FYI those visiting NYC, Austin St. is a VERY TARGET RICH LOCATION.) Anyway, I happend to have on my black suit with a black button up and shades. My peacocking style is basically going to be "pimp lite." Suits, blazers, hats, wingtips, loafers, ascots, and smoking jackets. No loud colors. It will be very tasteful.

My boy (unbeknown,) to me had arranged a blind date for me. No, he didn't set with a U.G. or a F.G., actually babygirl was cute. She was a darkskinned chick with a very sexy and soft southern accent. Nice rack, I'd say about a 38C, no visible tats, and SHE WAS WEARING HER NATURAL HAIR. You'd have a better chance finding WMD in Iraq, than you would finding a African American woman without a weave in her hair. To say I was pleased is and understatement.

During the sarge, everything flowed nicely and it went by the book. As a matter of fact, my boy says, I need to conduct every sarge the way I conducted this one.

She was making eye contact and laughing at my one liners. I initiated kino by asking to closely examine her pedicure. When I had my had in hers. I gave her hand a slight squeeze, then I rolled her fingers between my index finger and my thumb. Then I let go of her hand. The conversation was mostly fluff talk, but I did use this line from The Game.

Rex: You know Alexis, your a cute chick.

Alexis: Why thank you. Your nice looking too. I like the way your bread is all trimmed up.

Rex: Thanks. I'll be sure to tell my barber. Anyway, your attractive and all, (Alexis have a big ass Kool-Aid grin on her face,) BUT(here comes the neg,) (pointing to some other hot chick,) that chick over there is just as cute as your are. Beauty is common it's something that your either born with or you get get from a plastic surgeon. Other than looks, what other qualities do you have?

Then she listed some of her other qualities. I continued on with fluff talk and kino and eventually number closed.

This is when the problems ensued. I got her number on a Friday night. We all know the rules in regards to when to call a chick after you get the number. So I call on Tuesday to try to hook up a priming date. I get her on her job, she says to call later that day. I call back no answer. Strike One. I call on Thursday. I get her on the phone, she says to call back in ten minutes. Ten minutes go by, I call no answer. Strike Two. One of the things that's f*cking me up is I don't have a phone. As a matter of fact I still don't have one. I KNOW!!! I NEED A PHONE!!!....anyway.

I happen to be at my boy's house a Saturday, so I leave Alexis a message saying that if she wanted to kick it to call me at my boy's house so we could make arrangements to hang Saturday or Sunday. No phone call. STRIKE THREE, YOUR OUT!!!!

What is idiot f*cking b*tch does do is call my boy a week later to apologize for not returning my calls. She supposedly was "busy," but we could hang out as FRIENDS!!!! Naturally I never called her back.

My boy disagrees, but I think he f*cked me up and here's how. He explained to Alexis that I had just gotten back to NY and "I didn't have my sh*t together," I didn't have a phone, I lived in a room, and I worked at Marshalls. All of this is in the back of her head. And subconsciously she's thinking, "Damn this n*gga is doing bad and can't do sh*t for me and my situation. Never mind the fact that she's moved three times in the past years, and she was sleeping in some old guy's room while he sleeps on the couch. My boy said she couldn't be worried about you not having my sh*t together, because SHE DIDN'T HAVE HER SH*T TOGETHER!!! I tried explaining to my friend that didn't matter. A woman even if she's "po', broke and strugglin'," and is living in the projects, she's going to want potential suitor to be doing better than she is. It goes back to the evolutionary thing about women wanting security and having their men able to provide for them.

Plus my friend tried to hook one of my other pals up with Alexis. My boy DT wasn't feeling Alexis and thought that she was "too clingy." He cut her off and the cat-string theory went into effect. After removing himself as a potential suitor, of she chased after him until he eventually cussed her out.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Christmas Night Sarging

Leykis says that we have four big nights, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and Valentines. According to Leykis, these are easy lay nights. Chicks are depressed that they're alone for these holidays and are in need of love and affection. Especially on Valentine's Day. On Valentine's Day, they're susceptible to to "revenge effin'."

Personally, ole O.M.R. didn't have anything planned for Xmas other than reading than reading "The History of The Peloponnesian War." Though my boy Matt did invite me to go to the movies with him and the Mrs. Lo and behold, I get a call from my trusty wing,The NegMan (so called because of his extraordinarily adroit use of the neg.) I wasn't counting in hearing from him, but apparently he back in town because his girl got drunk, pass out on the bathroom floor, and forgot to feed the cats. So he drove from NJ back to Flushing to make sure the felines got their nourishment for the night.

We hit up the Whiskey Bar which is on 47th and 7th Ave in Times Square. Being that's is very early, around 9:30, we avoid the cover. Note to those in the NYC Tri-State Area: If you get to the Whiskey Bar early, you can avoid the cover charge. Unfortunately, due to it being Christmas and 9:30, The Whiskey Bar wasn't even target poor, it was target dead. So we leave the venue to find a more target rich location.

We walked down to the China Club, but it either hadn't opened yet or it was closed for the holiday. Then The NegMan opens a two-set. A blonde and a brown-haired chick. The blonde looked like Jamie-Lynn Spears.

The Neg-Man does a little recon and finds out the targets are tourists from Florida visiting friends in NYC for the holiday. He immediately disqualifies himself as a suitor with the I'm gay," line. O.M.R. being the good wing that he is backs up The Neg-Man's story by saying that "Yeah. We've been in a relationship for twelve years."

Neg-Man and I originally thought that Raquel and Desiree where sisters, but come to find out they were mother and daughter. Raq is the blonde that looked like Jamie-Lynn Spears and is twenty-two, about 135 and 5'3". Her mom Desiree, had green eyes, brown hair, huge rack, same height as her daughter, maybe she was about 125-135 and she's thirty-nine. Though she's looks like she's about thirty.

As we're walking down the street back to the Whiskey Bar, Raquel breaks out a cigarette and O.M.R. uses this opportunity to neg her:

O.M.R.: Your going to smoke in front of your mom?
Raq: Yeah. She doesn't care.

O.M.R.: But still that's your mother and you should show her more respect by not smoking in front of her. Your such an inconsiderate child. Raq's response was basically, "Oh Well."

The four of us reach the club, the coats come off and we get to see how these ladies are built and proportioned. Raquel is a little bit on the pudgy side. She had a little bit of a roll action going on. Nothing ridiculous. Desiree had a nicer shape much bigger rack than her daughter. As intel would later reveal Desiree does squats as she would say to "keep the cellulite off of her a$$." O.M.R. commented on her boots and asked her why she didn't have her pants tucked inside of her boots. She told O.M.R. that the pants she had on were capris. Then O.M.R. goes into the conversation about how everybody can't wear capris, and a women has to be properly proportioned to wear them and they have nice thighs. Desiree comments on hers and O.M.R. gives her thigh a squeeze. O.M.R. has to admit that my target had some pretty firm thighs. It was very exciting none the least.

Despite the fact that Raq said she only goes for Black and Spanish guys, The NegMan successfully number closed. Not to be racial, but white guys that grow up in the suburbs have certain mannerisms about them that some women perceive as them being soft and passive. In the case of The NegMan, we grow up in a ethnically mixed neighborhood. O.M.R. and The NegMan have been friends for almost thirty years so and we've shared a lot of the same friends. Some of which were from some pretty rough areas. This isn't to say that white guys are soft, they aren't. But if you grow up in an area where you have to have an alpha demeanor to avoid being effed with. You're going to have a certain "swagger," about yourself. That's what white chicks who good for Black and Spanish like about them. It isn't the fact their thugs or blockboys, it's the mannerisms, swagger, and confidence, that they perceive them to having. Anyway....I just find it amusing that The NegMan can close all of these white girls who supposedly never go for white guys.

Meanwhile, O.M.R. is engaging in kino with Desiree by asking about her rings, grabbing her hand and running my thumb across her fingers. Things are going well. While the fluff talking is going on, she lets me sip her vodka and coke. O.M.R. says it's cool but he likes that. At this point, O.M.R. puts his arm around her and he points to the MacCallen 25 yr old.

At this point in the sarge, she's referring to O.M.R. with terms of endearment such as "honey," and "baby." Then O.M.R. says, you have the prettiest hair and O.M.R. grabs a piece of her hair and runs his fingers down it. Desiree blushes and smiles.

By now, The NegMan's girlfriend and her girlfriend arrives. NegMan merges the two sets and everybody is getting along like old friends. Not wanting to give Desiree too much attention, O.M.R. goes and does something he rarely does and actually doesn't like, O.M.R. dances with The NegMan's girlfriend girlfriend.

After leaving Desiree alone for about fifteen/twenty minutes, O.M.R. goes back into set. We talk more and she tells me about her Rottweiler that died of cancer and starts crying. Keep in mind. O.M.R.'s arm is around her arm her and she has her head on O.M.R's shoulder. This is one of O.M.R.'s sticking points, he thinks about things too much. We all know what the next move is. But O.M.R. is actually thinking about whether it's appropriate to kiss close. This is O.M.R. second opportunity to kiss-close, the first being when I told her she had pretty hair. While debating on escalating things, Desiree goes to the bathroom.

The NegMan is dancing with his girl and her girl and notices O.M.R. sitting on the couch. He waves O.M.R. over to where he is and asks O.M.R. what's doing and kindly reminds O.M.R., that we don't wait on chicks. Gotta love your wing. O.M.R. number closes and fluffs some more. Then we decide to break out. O.M.R. tells Desiree that he's leaving and kiss her on the cheek.
The NegMan says, "You need to kiss close that broad." While The NegMan and his girl and her girl get their coats, O.M.R. tells Desiree that it was cool to meet her, that he hopes to see her again and to call him, then O.M.R. kiss her on the lips. It wasn't a passionate intimate kiss, but a kiss on the lips none the less. Actually, this was first time O.M.R. ever kissed a chick on the lips he just met. The NegMan's response was, "It's a kiss close none the less." O.M.R. disagrees.

Analysis

The NegMan says that O.M.R. needs to escalate kino and push things further. NegMan says that O.M.R. is analogous to Joe D. (the fat kid from The Pickup Artist,) in that O.M.R. will open strong, neg effectively, build rapport, but doesn't move into the comfort phase and use kino. The NegMan also says that O.M.R. is a little too stiff and needs to relax.

The NegMan also says O.M.R. needs to conduct himself in set the same way he did when in this set:http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=130597

Thoughts, opinions, and additional analysis are more than welcome.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
She Told Me I "Too Nice,"

Ebonie is a hot lil something. She's 5'3", about 135 (about ten to twnety pound over.) She's medium complexion, VERY NICE RACK. Her came to her shoulders. Which was rare. How many black girls could say that they had naturally long her. She had brown eyes, and looked very cute with her glasses on. The only problem with Ebonie (physically anyway,) was that she had a white girl ass.

Eb was was a very cool chick. Caring, affectionate, playful, (she used to like to fart on me) giving, and she made burritos that rivaled Mexicans. When I started messing with Ebonie, I was in the infancy of changing my philosophy with women, I was starting to come out of my "weak-penis-AFC-Poindexter," way of thinking, but remnants of the "old ways," still remained in my psyche.

I've mentioned in earlier posts that I met Ebonie, via my friend's girl. Eb and I began talking to each other over the phone. Nothing serious, just friendly, conversations that were sometimes laced with double entendres. "I've learned the hard way about long distance relationships and trying to hook up with chicks that you've never met over the phone."

Then in December of '98 I happened to be in California. When I got here I called up Eb, and told her I was here. To this day, it still puts a smile on my face when I think about how excited she was when I told her that I was in CA. We made arrangements to hook for New Year's. I would be traveling to Frenso from the S.F. Bay Area, about 200 miles away.

I was excited yet, skeptical. I've always had bad luck with women, so I didn't put it outside of the realm of possibility that she would have me come all the way down there just to stay me up. Then there was the possibility of of her not being the chick in the picture.

When Ebonie got to the train station to pick me up, I was more than satisfied. When I saw her for the first time, I quoted to myself from the "Empire Strikes Back," "Impressive. Most impressive." My first words to Ebonie were, "Damn. You are cute."

New Year's '98 was to this day, the best one I ever had. It was just me and her, at her crib. We had some Domino's and some alcoholic concoction she made with cider. After we've watched the ball drop on TV, I kissed her, and we retired for the evening.

When we were laying in bed, she would lay up under me. Me, effing around with her, I would move away, and she would get right back up under me. Finally she was like, "What. You don't want me to lay next to you?" I was like "Yeah. I was just f*cking with you."

When she was riding me, I was saying to myself. "This is cool. I've got this very cute girl riding me and nothing went wrong."

From then on for all intents and purposes, we were girlfriend and boyfriend. What got me with Ebonie was that 1) She spent money on me. 2) She showed me affection 3) She would get on the train for 4 hours and come visit me in the Bay. We would alternate trips. Even though I was in a long distance relationship, I was like "f*ck this has to be the real thing. She calls me, comes to visit me, and buys me sh*t." Plus she had bonded with my mom and my sister. Ebonie would always want to bring my sister with us, when we kicked it.

By me thinking that I was in a relationship, I did what I felt was my part. Namely give her attention and do things when she asked me to do them. One morning she asked me to make her some cereal. So I got up, and made her some cereal. Another time she asked me to go to the store for her. No problem, the store was only two blocks down the street. I'd even run her bath water for her. At the time she "claimed," that she didn't perform fellatio. OK, I can do without head. She also informed me that she didn't like doggystyle.

One day, she happened to answered the phone and it was my boy Dave. Dave asked Ebonie, how things were going between us. She responed with, "there cool, but, HE'S TOO NICE TO ME AND I CONTROL OUR RELATIONSHIP." I took the phone from her, finished talking Dave and asked her what that "I'm too nice you," what the f*ck was that about. Ebonie told me that "I didn't have to do everything she told me, and to sometimes tell her no." She also said that I "was too nice." I was like what the f*ck do you mean I'm too nice. I told her that she never asked me to do anything outside of the realm of reason and I didn't mind doing things for her. And not to take my kindness for weakness. I also told her that she's ever gave me a reason to be f*cked up towards her and if I was it would scare her. This day was the start of the end. One day, we're watching TV and I mumbled "I love you," under my breathe. She heard me and said, "Why did you say that?" It was all downhill from there.

Ebonie had came from a broken home that included a crackhead mother that was sometimes physically abusive towards her. When I was doing my evaluation of of went wrong with my dealings with females, I realized that Ebonie equated abuse with love. That for her to actually be treated like a human being by someone she loved was foreign to her and when she actually received love and care, she rebelled against it. Towards the end of our relationship, Ebonie went to LA for spring break to visit some male friends. We all know what happened. Another f*cking nail in the coffin. In retro I should of demanded that we be together for her spring break.

In April I went back to NY, but I still called Ebonie as often as I could. I wanted her to come with me, but she declined. Finally one day, in June of '99. She told me that our relationship meant nothing to her and to stop calling her. At this point I had nothing but my pride left. Due to previous experiences for calling women after they've made it plain that they were no longer interested in me, I decided that when a woman tells me to leave her alone. I'd do just that leave her alone. There would be NO WAY I would "show out," in front of a b*tch again. I realized that I would have to look at myself in the mirror and I wanted to know that when I looked at myself, that would be able to say to myself, that I conducted myself like a man. In addition, if I did show out in front a woman, my dad and friends would talk really bad about me. As much as it hurt, as much as I wanted to call I didn't. Just because I lost a chick, I wasn't about to lose my pride and self-respect.

Then one day, out of the day in August, Ebonie left some contact information for me via my mom. So we started to talk again. But I found out that she had a boyfriend. Again we all know what kind of guy she choose. The dude she ended up with would be three hours late picking her up from work, Dude also had a penchant for other chicks, breaking sh*t, and throwing Ebonie into walls. In her "infinite wisdom," Ebonie decided to get pregnant by this dude and marry him. They later divorced.

I have to admit I still have a soft spot for Ebonie. She's one of two chicks that I would go against my better judgment for. The other being Stephanie, (my freaky friend) I would love to take Ebonie to dinner and see how's been. My friend Bone, told me her seen her, and Ebonie looks like "her life has been hard," and her cousin Meika, told me that Ebonie chunked up.

A few years ago Bone was in Frenso, and he saw Ebonie. Ebonie, told Bone to tell me that she said hi. When Bone told me that. I sat back smiled and said, "She knows now."

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Inexcusable And Brick Walls

September, 2007

The NegMan and I are on 47th between 7th and 8th Ave. It's a little early so we're looking for some spots to fall into. We pass the China Club and there's a four set outside of the club. Three chicks and a fag. Then the unbelievable happens. This dark skinned, chesty, something, with a "curly fry," weave says "hi" to me. Mind you after the Spanish mamis, dark skin chesty chicks are my favorite. Not only did she say "hi," she was smiling. No need for openers because she just opened me. So what does good ole Rex do:

A) Stop, engage, and number close.
B) Stop, engage, and bounce to another location.
C) Go into the China Club with her and her group. Isolate the target and eff close in some dark corner of the club.
D) Return her greeting and keep it moving.

If you guess "D," then your right and feel free to chastise me. I got to the corner of 47th and 8th and realized what the f*ck I had just done. I'm the first to complain about how hostile Black women are and here I am ignoring obvious IOI's. This is ABSOLUTELY INEXCUSABLE!!!!! At times I'm in my own little world and I don't pay attention to the obvious. Would I had number closed? Maybe not, but when a chick, especially a Black HB8 speaks to you first and is smiling like the Kool-Aid Man, you've got to follow up just off of g.p.

My problem is the demonstrating value and opening sets. It's more with the demonstrating value. My problem with opening sets is that I'll revert back to AFC status and lose confidence. I'll be worried about her rejecting me. The only cure to this problem is to go in set and not worry about getting shot down. Like Mr. Fingers and Louis and Copeland said, "that's no less "no," I'll hear on my way to an eventual "yes." To solve this problem I'll just have to remember what Mystery said about your not trusting your feelings because they'll only f*ck you up at this stage.

This is my real sticking up. After I open the set. I hit a wall. I run out of sh*t to say. Actually I run out of pertinent sh*t to say. Now I can go on and on about politics, current events, pop culture, music, why that wack-ass "Soulja Boy," song is going to put rap back ten years. How is DC bringing back the Multiverse, but that sh*t isn't going to help me number close, let alone eff close. I'm good with the kino and the negs. I just need suggestions on demonstrating value and being the guy this chick was to suck and eff later that night or maybe at weeks end.

Last edited: