Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Journal

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So onto my weekend. I came to Atlanta Thursday night and left Sunday night. Spent all the time with my son except for Saturday night when I went out with one of my homies.

We went to this lounge and it was decent even though it was cold as hell last night (23 degrees). I was on that Ciroc so a playa was feeling nice. I got a couple of cute chicks but I don't plan on really seeing them too much except for this one chick who says she will be going to Texas next month. I'm gonna FaceTime her and see what she talking about. So let me give you guys my thought process of when I'm in the club. I haven't really broken down my game since I started this thread three years ago and I feel like I'm getting some of my mojo back as well.

When I worked at the dealership a couple years ago my boss used to yell at me whenever there was a customer and I just let them leave. When I first started working there I was naive to think that a potential customer would come on the lot to just "look" at cars. I used to say Ok then when I walk back into the dealership get cussed out by my boss. He was absolutely right, people do not just ride around car lots because they are bored.

Now how does this relate to game. It's the same thing with clubs. Whether or not she knows it every girl is looking for that dude. There is a reason that girl is in the club and you need to have that mentality. Girls are in the club to meet THAT dude.

So when I go to the club the first thing I always say to a chick is the same thing. And that is "Hey, what's your name". After the chick looks at me I can tell if it's on or not. If she doesn't make eye contact then probably not. If she looks you in your eye and starts smiling then it's game on.

That's exactly how it went last night. I got a good 4 cute chicks last night and it was pretty much the same thing everytime. I'd tap them or come up to them and just ask them for their name. Once I seen it in their eye I knew it was game time.

One girl I hollered at had a whole bunch of dudes ****blockig my though. I met her downstairs at the bar. After conversing with her for a couple minutes she took me upstairs to her section (all dudes). I decided her convo was cool so I asked if she wanted a drink. The reason for this is because she just let me in her section plus I owed my boy a drink. After conversing more with her she then gets a bottle at her section and then gives me a couple shots of Ciroc. After I get my Ciroc I decided I wanted to go back downstairs and Mack on some other qualified ladies.

While down stairs I'm doing my thing and then this gay guy taps me and motioned me to come. I noticed it was one of that girls friends so I decided just to be cool with him for. He then asks me what I wanted from her. I just said I'm looking to kick it and see about the vibe with her. After that I get a text from that girl telling me to come upstairs.

So I'm headed upstairs and we all know AJ has ADD. When I'm up there I seen a brown skinned shorty with a long ass tattoo on her back. I don't do brown skinned chicks but a little ratchet pu$sy never hurt anybody. So I holla at her for a few minutes and get my Mack on. I was tipsy and completely forgot this was next to the other chicks section. So I walk back to the other chick and then she is completely pissed. I tried explaining to her that she isn't my gf and I can talk to whoever I want but she wasn't having it. One of her friends pushed me off of her too. It took real self control for me not to f*ck that dude up.

I was feeling o girl but o well. Her loss. Her gay friend even came approaching me talking sh1t about how I wouldn't be a good fit for her. He then goes on some spiel on how I don't know who they are and blah blah blah. Whatever though, I just charged that entire situation to the game.

The other chicks I bagged were with way less drama.

So here is how my goals went last week.

1. Lift once- I accomplished that.
2. Buy shoes- haven't bought shoes. I've been looking for some Giuseppe size 13 but haven't been able to find any unless they are over 1k. I don't need shoes anyway I might pass up not it.

Here are my goals for this week.

1. Lift weights twice
2. Go out a couple times in Houston even its solo.

I think one of my biggest weaknesses is not going out unless I have people to go with. I think I depend on people to go out with me for me to be comfortable. So what I want to start doing is go out solo and get myself more comfortable and confident in those type of situations.

I also would like to buy some work slacks that have been tailored. I have slim fit Blazers for days but don't have any slim slacks. I need to go to Macy's and use this gift card I've had for over a year.

I have a couple of shorties in Houston that wanna kick it but we will see what happens. I think I have a problem and I don't know what it is. After I smash a chick I lose interested in the chick. This happens all the time even back in the day. I'll smash a chick once, twice, maybe three times and I'm done. Don't even wanna kick it with her.

I have a squirter in Houston and she cool peoples. Nice looking and she really likes me. Problem is I don't wanna spend any time with her anymore. I feel like I already conquered her and I want something new. She is a couple pounds heavier and she does have a kid... That may also be the problem but whatever. I need to learn how to do things that I want to do without feeling guilty or bad about it. It's just apart of the game.

I also have a Latina shorty I met off Tinder but she's definitely overweight. I wouldn't smash her in a million years. Plus she's 19. But she does cook for me and I'm going to see if she can put me on her Venezuelan friend. Her friend is nice now!

I also had to charge a chick to the game. I was talking to this Guatemalen chick for a couple weeks in Atlanta and the vibe was cool but I noticed she changed last week. She used to always blow my phone and call me bae and babe and stuff. So finally when I fly to Atlanta this girl gives me a bull**** excuse on we will see. It was then when I deleted her number. I don't know what happened but I bet she got another dude and I ain't even mad.

So now back to the situation with my babies mother. We just don't get along unless I'm kissing her ass and agreeing I want to get back together with her. And even when I do she will go psychotic over little things. Like me not calling her for a couple hours. I don't understand why neither because I've never blown up any chicks phone in the first place. I'm not that type of guy.

So to dig deeper on my last post she wants me to move to Florida temporarily. Right now I live with my parents but I travel on a weekly basis and live in hotels in different cities. I honestly don't and won't follow someone who disrespects me so much. Firstly, I don't think it will end up well. I've never had someone push my buttons like she does and she does it on purpose to see a reaction. Secondly I'm very comfortable not having to worry about paying rent or paying utilities. It's actually one of the best feelings in the world and I have more money in pocket that I can put in a savings account. Lastly at the end of the day I don't want to move to Atlanta. Only reason I'd move is for job opportunities. I just don't wanna move, I've always lives in Atlanta and the only place I used to want to go is Los Angeles. And that was because I heard there were a lot of dimes out there.

This whole relationship is screwed. If we get back together we would kill eachother because we just don't get along. We never have in the relationship. Even before she got pregnant I wanted to leave but I was too stupid to do it and now I'm going to have my entire life thinking about that now.
It kills me inside to know my son lives in a different state but I can't and won't let a chick dictate where I live. Once I'm able to travel less I will fight for custody of my son. Whatever it takes.

Now I have to get back on track. I make very decent money now it's time to find some qualified cooperative females and to get my confidence back to how it once was.

I have Tinder and it's actually a cool app to use but the other day I was thinking about how I used to operate a couple years ago. If I wanted a new chick I would have to go out and hunt for one. Nowadays I just sit at the house a swipe. Now this is a good and bad thing but I do want to get in a habit of going out and putting my bid in during the day. This will be hard though since I pretty much work every day except Sunday.

That pretty much is my rant for the week. Better things will come for me.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had another straight weekend.

It all started on Wednesday. I went out Solo to this one sports bar and it was ok there. Place wasn't too packed. I was able to chat up with a shorty there with a fat ass. When she was walking past the table I was at I just said excuse me and started chopping it up with her. She was really materialistic but I don't care. I'm just trying to smash and dash. So after chopping it up we agree to get brunch the next day.

On Thursday I went out to lunch with her. It was supposed to be brunch but I got tied up at work and decided to do lunch. I'm not even going to lie, She suggest Houston's and I didn't care at all. The entire meal added up to like 90$ but a lot of it was drinks. After the date I suggest we go to my spot but I tell her I have a meeting in two hours so we can do our thing and she can leave. So I bring her to the Liquor store to buy myself a bottle so we can drink together. Got a 15$ bottle then we went back to the house. When we get to the house we start shotting up. It was definitely a good night. After about two hours I tell her I have the meeting to go to.

I didn't have a meeting but I had a date with a Nurse that I work with. So I went out with her to some happy hour and we just get drinks and chop it up. She is cool peoples but she is 39. After the date she dropped me back at my house and I was preparing to go out to some club but I fell asleep.

Friday morning I went on a date with another shorty that I've been messing with. She bought me breakfast and even bought me conditioner and starbucks. She's definitely someone who I have to keep on my team. She's just cool.

Friday night I went to this African Spot. Didn't really like it too much because there wasn't too many light skinned shorties there. I had a couple girls approach me and I did get their numbers but they are dark skinned so idk. One was a lawyer and the other one was a nurse practitioner. Good careers but I'm just not attracted to dark skinned shorties.

Saturday I went out with thelastoftthealphas. It was a slick crazy night. I got so turnt up and ended up smashing a mexican shorty in his car. We went to a spanish club at first and I got a couple chicks and then we left to another spot. The girl from the first spot kept texting me so we went back to her. This chicks friend was trying to ****block the entire time. She kept complaining about how she wanted to go home or what not. So I decided to take the mexican shorty to the car and I smashed her but after like 10 minutes she stops and says we need condoms. I didn't have any condoms so I stopped and got out the car hoping someone else would. After that the other girl was calling a uber and I was not about to follow them.

Morale of the story- Always have a condom close to you lol

We plan on going out tonight so I definitely need to have a part 2.

Heres my goals for last week

1. Lift weights twice (I did)
2. Go out a couple times in Houston even its solo. (Yes, I did)

Heres my goals for this week

1. Smash a new shorty
2. Lift 2x this week

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had a date on Tuesday night. Went out with drinks with this one chick. It was OK but she was definitely lame. When I tried to get her back to the house she said she was tired. So I'm definitely going to charge her unless she wants to go straight to the crib. Only bought her a ten $ drink so I didn't lose too much. I've smashed enough chicks on the first date to know if interest is there or not and even though I do feel she is interested in me I'm not playing this dating game.

Went out to clubs both Wednesday and Thursday.

Went solo dolo both nights and really chilled. Didn't really talk to anyone, just stayed in my lane. To be honest with you I was waiting for chicks to come up to me. Didn't really turn out to well. I was looking to get chose with my mouth closed.

So I'm definitely going out today and tomorrow. If I do go out alone I definitely want to just stop standing there and holla at some chicks. @Last of the Alphas if your going out this weekend definitely let me know. My goal is to do many approaches and get some shorties back to the hotel.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday and Saturday was Ok. Nothing to crazy really happened.

Friday went out with Last of Alphas and we hit up a couple bars. Didn't dip out the spot until late (around 11:30). None of the spots we hit were popping. Met one little white chick but I let Last of Alphas have her. Hopefully he can make something shake with her.

Saturday was supposed to go out with Alphas again but he flaked. I'm guessing he had the white chick come over????? Lol.

So I went out solo dolo on Saturday. Around 8ish I went to a Martini bar. It was cool. I was at the bar with the big name rapper that everyone know but me. Met another cat and he told me about another spot so I went to this one spot called Red Rooster. Full of old people so I called one of the chicks I met couple days prior to come thru to the spot. She came thru and I handled my business and she even swallowed my *** lol.

Tonight I'm going out again and seeing if anything is poppin.

So my goals for the past week was to lift two times and then smash a new chick. I accomplished those goals. I'll type up some new goals for this week later on today.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, I haven't gotten any updates on the journal in 2016 so I just caught up.

1. Heading to PR for a bachelor party in a few months. Lemme know if you got any tips
  2. The thing your boss said about people not coming to the car lot just to take a look at the cars is great game for women as well. I like how you applied that. Gonna have to remember that the next time I hit the club up
  3. I know the sh!t is tempting but you can't be raw-dogging the randos. Gonna end up with some life-long sh!t at that rate.
  4. Props to going out solo. It is a little bit harder to get in the zone when you are by yourself but it makes your nights a lot more flexible. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want.

Anyways, I am officially caught up now and it sounds like you hit the ground running in 2016. I can see you returning to your old form and getting the confidence back. Lowkey it makes me want to go hit the club up even more for some reason haha. I don't travel like you do but I am heading to DC in a few months as well. If you've been there and have any tips, lemme know about that as well man.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost there my dude. I'm feeling my old swagger coming back. Only thing in my way is baby moms. Last couple dates I've been on have been the girl paying and you can't beat that at all.

I don't raw any chicks no more. I went to CVS and bought me a couple packs of condoms. I make sure to always carry one with me as well because you never know what may happen.

I haven't been to DC as an adult so I have no clue my brother. When are you going?

Tips on PR.

Come te llamas means what's your name. That's all you need to knowz They'll get the drift. I ****ed Spanish chicks that's don't even know any English. Body language is universal.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So here are my goals for the week. It's a short week as I'll be visiting my son for a couple of days.

1.) Go out Solo once (Accomplished that, went out solo last nigh)
2.) Smash a new shorty.
3.) Lift once this week.
4.) Be more bold.

So I definitely need to step my solo game up. Can't rely on having wingmen to make moves all the time. I really figured that out this past weekend. I have to be comfortable enough to go out and spit that hot fire whether or not I got people with me or not. This is the biggest thing I'm working on now.

I went out (Sunday) solo and was able to hit up two different spots. First spot I hit up was a spanish spot and second spot was a black spot. Had some fun but only got two numbers. Could've been better but again, this is a work in progress relating to solo game.

One of my goals is to just be more bold. I'm already very direct to begin with but it's time to step it up a little bit more. Yes, I'm not looking for a relationship. I'm looking to hook up and have a good time. No problems with that.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very frustrated today. One message I need to tell myself is that I will never be successful in life as long as I have my baby mother in my life. All she has done for the past two years has been stress me out and make my life a living hell.

We had an arrangement where I see my son 1 week every month but because I didn't FaceTime her in 3 days she's telling me I'm an unfit parent and I can only see him supervised. There's a lot of fathers out there that don't want to be in their sons life but I do and I get hell for it.

The real reason she acts like this is because she wants to reconcile with me and I'm on the fence. I want to for my sons sake but I also need to see Whatelse is out there because I know I don't need to put up with all of her bullsh*t.

She wants to act like we are in a relationship with the calling and texting and when I don't want to do those things I'm a part time and unfit father because I travel for work.

It's so much bs that she will continue to put me in. Everyone has advised that I get a lawyer and I still haven't. I need to call some up and spend the money to get everything in writing so I don't have to argue over any of these things.

Definitely the worst mistake in my life was laying up with the wrong woman.

I make easy 6 figures and I'm on the rise at just 25, and this girl wants to take that away from me. It's real depressing and it kills me just about everyday. I had no business playing house, I had no business having a kid with the wrong female. I know plenty of people in my proffesion who travel for work and are still able to go home to families with no problem.

Worst part about it is I booked a reservation at an ocean front 4.5 star resort at Clearwater Beach this weekend just to be with my son and spend time with the mom but week in and week out she proves to me that she doesn't deserve anything. It's real ridiculous. I supported this chick for two years and this is the thanks I get. Straight hell.

Someone please talk sense to me.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very frustrated today. One message I need to tell myself is that I will never be successful in life as long as I have my baby mother in my life. All she has done for the past two years has been stress me out and make my life a living hell.

We had an arrangement where I see my son 1 week every month but because I didn't FaceTime her in 3 days she's telling me I'm an unfit parent and I can only see him supervised. There's a lot of fathers out there that don't want to be in their sons life but I do and I get hell for it.

The real reason she acts like this is because she wants to reconcile with me and I'm on the fence. I want to for my sons sake but I also need to see Whatelse is out there because I know I don't need to put up with all of her bullsh*t.

She wants to act like we are in a relationship with the calling and texting and when I don't want to do those things I'm a part time and unfit father because I travel for work.

It's so much bs that she will continue to put me in. Everyone has advised that I get a lawyer and I still haven't. I need to call some up and spend the money to get everything in writing so I don't have to argue over any of these things.

Definitely the worst mistake in my life was laying up with the wrong woman.

I make easy 6 figures and I'm on the rise at just 25, and this girl wants to take that away from me. It's real depressing and it kills me just about everyday. I had no business playing house, I had no business having a kid with the wrong female. I know plenty of people in my proffesion who travel for work and are still able to go home to families with no problem.

Worst part about it is I booked a reservation at an ocean front 4.5 star resort at Clearwater Beach this weekend just to be with my son and spend time with the mom but week in and week out she proves to me that she doesn't deserve anything. It's real ridiculous. I supported this chick for two years and this is the thanks I get. Straight hell.

Someone please talk sense to me.

You are only 25 and making 6 figures. My advice is don't even stress her negativity and focus on the fact you are financially in an awesome situation and can do whatever you want.

Tell this chick she drags you down and aside from the 7 days of seeing your son you want zero to do with her and that you will get a lawyer if she keeps harrassing you.

She only wants to reconcile because you have something she needs......money.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the encouragement. Ive figured that just ignoring her makes my life so much easier. I'm going to get it in writing that I get my son 7 days a month or I'm hiring a lawyer and let him do all the work.

Yesterday had two chicks flake out on me. One was a light skin shorty I met off Tinder two days ago. I text her if she still wanted to meet up and I got no text back. So I deleted her number and I'm on to the next one.

Second flake was from a chick I've already been out with. Not really feeling her like that but this was my backup in case the first chick flaked. She wanted me to come to her side of town and I was not going to spend any money on uber to see her. She is a 6.5 anyway. After I told her that she wanted to reschedule it for today. I just said ok but I don't plan on seeing her again.

I'm a very important man and I don't want to sound conceited but I make a lot more then any of these females. If you set time to meet up with somebody then follow thru. There's many chicks that blow my phone up and don't get any type of response. They would love the opportunity to hang out with me.

Also I had one nice shorty message me on Tinder, ask for my phone number, and when we started texting she asked me if I had a kid. I told her yes and after that she ghosted me. Made me lol because I thought that was going to be the easiest smash ever.

I got a date today with another chick I met off tinder tonight. She's real cute so we're going to see what she's talking back.

So went out Wednesday with some female coworkers. One of the chicks likes me and I've been on the fence trying to holla at her. She is an attractive brown skin chick no doubt but we know AJ likes the caramel and light honies.

First approach I did was right off the rip. There were some chicks next to my table and as soon as I got there. They all stared at me. So I just chat it up with all 4 of the ladies. After a decent conversation with one I tell her that we need to go out sometime and she was definitely feeling me. So we exchanged number and I went about my business.

Second approach was when I was walking outside and this girl looks me up and down. So I say I'm headed in the opposite direction. So I say " Let's exchange numbers and we can chop it up later". She says follow her outside. At this point I should have ejected and say no go. So I go to her table and then converse with her and at the end of the convo she tells me she doesn't want to waste my time because she has a girlfriend. As soon as she didn't give me the number when I first asked I should've bounced. I shouldn't follow no chick.

Third approach was a chick who was walking past me. She like the other two starred at me briefly. So I say to her "how can she stare at me and not say something to me. That's rude". We chop it up for a little bit and I give her my number.

After I gave her my number I went back to the hotel has I have work early this morning. The last chick called me and we had a brief 10-15 minute convo to chop up game. She says she wants to cook for me so we are going to see what happens.

I've noticed if you really pay attention to the females in your sorrounding they'll let you know indirectly that they want to fck with you.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of career field are you in? I'm trying to break into medical sales being back to the states to live after on and off visiting here from Asia for the past few years.

Good job on the nexting....any girl who flakes ain't worth the headaches.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of career field are you in? I'm trying to break into medical sales being back to the states to live after on and off visiting here from Asia for the past few years.

Good job on the nexting....any girl who flakes ain't worth the headaches.
Healthcare IT is the Field I work in. I work independently so I call a lot of shots. Medical sales is a good career, I tried to get into that 4 years ago. It was a cash cow but I fell short a couple times and finally gave up.

Are you in Atlanta? Thats where I live even though I travel all the time.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep...in Atlanta. Got an interview tomorrow. Have to pretend to be a new rep for their company selling any drug of my choosing. Should be interesting.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the salary and commission like??

Is it still what it once was a couple years back?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supposedly if you aren't making 3 figures they will fire you for doing a bad job. Base plus commission, though. The ad didn't get into specifics, just claims their average reps are getting between $100-120,000 a year with the higher ones making up to $180,000.

Have my interview in two hours. Going to be selling a cholesterol lowering drug known as Repatha....something I didn't even know existed until yesterday. Going to have to nail this.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck bro! Nail it.

I went out last night and got wasted. Went out solo by myself to a club. I really don't remember anything except I got a couple of chicks. One wanted me to come by last night but I didn't read the text until this morning. I fell off of the bed when I was sleeping and chipped my tooth so now I'm at the dentist getting it fixed. Bacardi 151 is not the move guys!!!

I'm going to chill this weekend as I'm spending it with my son.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I spent Friday and Saturday and most of Sunday with my son. Glad to be with him. The baby moms wants to get back together with me and to be honest with you guys I'm starting to want to be back with her again. If it does happen it just has to be on my terms. I don't want to live in Florida and don't think I ever will. So if she can move to Atlanta and I can travel a little bit less then it may work out but things are still up in the air. Can't lie though we did argue all weekend though.

On Sunday I came back and called one of the chicks I met on Thursday when I was pretty much blacked out drunk and she came through. Went ahead and handled my business. Easy smash. Nice spanish shorty. Was supposed to link up with @Last of the Alphas but I got side tracked like a mutha.

Heres my goals for last week and how I did.

1.) Go out Solo once, Yes went out solo on Thursday
2.) Smash a new shorty. Yep, Spanish chica!
3.) Lift once this week. Yep, Lift last week
4.) Be more bold. Yes, I've been going straight for the kill lately. No small talk, more of we need to hook up.

Heres my goals for this week.

1.) Continue to be more bold.
2.) Get 5 numbers from Bad Bvtches this week.
3.) Smash a new bvtch.
4.) Come up with a business plan on how to achieve my goal of 250k for the year of 2016

It's time to ramp up the goals and make big moves fellas.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are my goals from last week and how I fared.

1.) Continue to be more bold. (I'm getting more bold, still want to work on it more however.)
2.) Get 5 numbers from Bad Bvtches this week. (Definitely gave my number out o at least 5 bad bvtches.)
3.) Smash a new bvtch. (Yes!! Easy splash)
4.) Come up with a business plan on how to achieve my goal of 250k for the year of 2016. (No I haven't really came up with any plans)

Heres how the week played out for me.

Wednesday- I went out to this old club on Wednesday. It was full of old chicks so wasn't feeling it at all. I was able to pull a couple chicks in there. I realize now that older chicks are willing to approach a playa. Had one chick straight up come to me and buy shots. Ever sense then she has been blowing my phone up wanting to fvck. But she is a 6.5/10 and to be honest I'll hold off on smashing her. See if I can get some money from her or something.

Thursday- One of my boys from Atlanta came to Houston to visit. That night we went to a club and I was able to bag a couple bad bvtches that night. Had to go home early though because I had work in the AM.

Friday- Went out to a club again but this time me and two other homies went in on a bottle. So we were flexed up in the club. I was able to bag a whole bunch of shorties. The club was packed though.

Saturday- Went to another bar but I honestly was way too tired as I worked in the morning Wed - Sat and was still partying like crazy. I went to the car to rest and somehow I get woken up by this stalker chick that I've smashed a couple weeks ago. Come to find out she was at that bar and she seen one of my boys and asked about me. My boy told her I was in the car so she followed him to the car to wake me up.

Crazy chicks, so I woke up and went back in the bar. I had a couple options because some of the girls that I met previous nights were trying to link up with me. So I actually choose the first one that hit me up and told her to come pick me up from the bar. She does and I go back to my hotel and knock it down.

Sunday- Sunday I had a date with one of the chicks I met at one of the other clubs Ive been to. I decided I wanted to go to Pappadeux so I could eat good and actually invited her and her friend over. My boy was still in town so it would be a double date. This girl was an easy 9/10 and her friend was just as good looking if not better. They were ratchet though.

So after the date I chilled for a little bit and went out to the club. Went to this ratchet spot but was not feeling it at all. One of the dudes I was with has got to be one of the most annoying dudes I met in my life. He buys every girl in the club a drink, I mean every chick and he loves strip clubs. He's just a trick. I really was about punch him in his mouth because he was talking mad sh!t and when I called him out he was saying he was just joking and that's what he does. smh whatever.

It's been a wild weekend though. Got easy tail lined up but I need a bad bvtch. These average h0es aren't cutting it.

Here are my goals for this week

1.) Gameplan ways to make more money.
2.) Splash a new shorty.
3.) Get some more bad bvtches on my team.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AJ...was out in HTX last Oct and friend took us to Hudson. Had a really good time. Me and my boys going back at the end of April. What's the best clubs to go to right now?