Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't understand how anyone can possibly support Hillary Clinton...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not now, but just wait a decade.

Average age of Hispanics in America = 9

Average age of a White American = 56

I guarantee you those 9 y/o Hispanics aren't growing up with love of the Good 'Ole U.S. of A.

There is also quite a bit of hostility between Hispanics and blacks. Not in the gang-fight sense, but in the slowly pushing blacks out of neighborhoods and slowly taking them over.

Also, the Hispanic population is growing, while blacks and whites are not.

The thing about Hispanics is they are very patient. Long term. La Raza firmly BELIEVES that the soutwest BELONGS to hispanics, (rightly or wrongly) and they will take it over the next several decades. Whether you agree with that or not, whether you accept it or not, that reality is coming to the United States.

Demographics is Destiny.
I think you're too negative. I'm VERY aware of the big brown melting pot we're headed towards.

Most Mexicans are already half Spanish and half native American anyway (Aztec, Inca, etc.). And all that is, is an off-shoot on the Asian mongoloid. Probably going to be one big race out there one of these days. Like I said, there already is. Most of those Hispanics in Texas have ALWAYS been there, from the beginning.

When you are closer in race/culture, assimilation is possible. SOME muslims (arab types) and SOME blacks don't seem to be able to do this. A bigger percentage of those two groups anyway. Africans in essence. I think the way of life needed to survive in Africa, and in Europe, were staggeringly different thus the different evolved people.

deeg

Banned
Reaction score
Please... PLEASE... Someone, ANYONE, give me ONE REASON why someone would support Hillary Clinton.
No one owes you any reasons. I'm voting for Hillary because I want to.

But there's more reasons.

1) Hillary has mainly the same positions as me on the issues.
2) Trump is a disgusting human being. Just look at his Twitter. Hillary is far better.
3) Hillary handles with grace all the lies thrown at her including fake scandals.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of the candidates suck right now. All the good ones dropped out because they only got like 1% or 2% of the votes because they don't have enough money to fund their campaign or because they aren't on either party (we are supposed to be able to have more than 2 political parties if we do not want the downfall of this nation as George Washington said. Yet both those 2 sides are trying to make sure that no other political party arises).

B

BlueAlpha1

I don't sense the same conflicts between whites and hispanics. MY OWN OBSERVED conflicts seem to be blacks vs. everyone else. Overwhelmingly more than the immigrant situation. Whites and hispanics have assimilated for years from Arizona to Texas. Heck you can't really tell the difference anymore. White folks walking around named Fernandez and tan folks walking around named Jimmy. Just my opinion. It's all about cultures, and the cultures more closely resembled each other from the beginning. I mean most Mexicans grew up under Spanish (ie white European) traditions.

Problem with the muslims is that they are coming from a much different culture themselves. Even with the blacks, look at Minnesota vs. say, Atlanta. Minnesota is much more violent, because most of those folks are direct Somali immigrants or 1st generation descendants. The culture is so much less progressed than blacks who have ancestors in the U.S.
This!

I am going to tread carefully in these talks because I received a ban warning for this racial talk, but here goes my watered down PG opinion.

I do not feel the same hostility or scorn when in predominantly Latino areas. I am a white, blue eyed Irish-American fellow with pale skin, but I have been to 7 Spanish speaking countries from Puerto Rico to Spain and am conversational in the language, and many of them get gleeful when I cross over & engage them. When I speak Spanish to them their eyes light up with surprise, probably because they come from such humble beginnings and are proud that a Caucasian American took an interest in their culture. I also feel that the "lazy Mexican" stereotype is wildly unfair. These guys at 5'6" 170 lbs are willing to do outdoor jobs in 90 degree heat I wouldn't want to do if it was the last job one earth.

On the other hand, there seems to be a very bizarre unity between militant black groups like BLM and the radical Muslims. Not the Jihadists per se, but the Muslim apologists who excuse away the horror by blaming white people, colonialism, Christians, etc. You are seeing vicious agitators like Cenk Uygur and Reza Aslan take a special interest in BLM on Twitter, and on BLM's website they allude to "all of us will be free" and they reference Muslims. I am convinced it is a kind of white derangement syndrome, where anti-white bigots side with people in a form of non-white solidarity. That is to say in any dispute, they choose the person with darker skin. So I, a white atheist standing for secular principles including the rights of minorities and women in the Middle East, challenging a brown-skinned Muslim who sympathizes with ISIS, am the bad guy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's like being in a bar at 2am and your only options to get laid are a 300 pound warpig and a 50 year old woman with dentures. you're not so much hooking up with the 50 year old woman as much as you are NOT hooking up with the warpig

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This!

I am going to tread carefully in these talks because I received a ban warning for this racial talk, but here goes my watered down PG opinion.

I do not feel the same hostility or scorn when in predominantly Latino areas. I am a white, blue eyed Irish-American fellow with pale skin, but I have been to 7 Spanish speaking countries from Puerto Rico to Spain and am conversational in the language, and many of them get gleeful when I cross over & engage them. When I speak Spanish to them their eyes light up with surprise, probably because they come from such humble beginnings and are proud that a Caucasian American took an interest in their culture. I also feel that the "lazy Mexican" stereotype is wildly unfair. These guys at 5'6" 170 lbs are willing to do outdoor jobs in 90 degree heat I wouldn't want to do if it was the last job one earth.

On the other hand, there seems to be a very bizarre unity between militant black groups like BLM and the radical Muslims. Not the Jihadists per se, but the Muslim apologists who excuse away the horror by blaming white people, colonialism, Christians, etc. You are seeing vicious agitators like Cenk Uygur and Reza Aslan take a special interest in BLM on Twitter, and on BLM's website they allude to "all of us will be free" and they reference Muslims. I am convinced it is a kind of white derangement syndrome, where anti-white bigots side with people in a form of non-white solidarity. That is to say in any dispute, they choose the person with darker skin. So I, a white atheist standing for secular principles including the rights of minorities and women in the Middle East, challenging a brown-skinned Muslim who sympathizes with ISIS, am the bad guy.
If we'd quit messing with them, and ignore them, they'd go away. Or kill each other. This includes the feminists and gays that champion the BLM-esque cause, like LiveFreeX said.

Unfortunately too much of the 'I'm the cool moderate' class sympathizes with the garbage, and don't have the guts to stand up for what is right. These cowards straddle the fence when the BLM is pulling hard to the left. I mean, I will say this.....I do not care what happens to these BLM people, and I don't care about their rights. They make society worse. If they want to change the hardness of their heart, sure, I'll give them a chance. But as of now, all they are are cancerous deceivers who prey on the weak (moderate middle class).

This is one reason I cut back my watching of college football. White middle class America glorifying the black athlete, who wants to kill them. That episode at Missouri was embarrassing.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

unrut

Banned
Reaction score
because 'He doesn't agree with me'

If he doesn't get in both Canada and the USA have little hope of anything. And you know who votes for these people, lazy buttholes on the government dole, there are LOADS of these parasites. And what happens when organisms become infested with parasites?
Trump and his wife are lazy buttholes who love plagiarism. Trump pays little to no income taxes, yet is a government leech.

unrut

Banned
Reaction score
America, land of the free. So, if people don't want to live here they are free to leave if they want to do so. America does not force anyone to live here ……
La Raza can think what they want about the southwest, but believe it or not, the SW has been part of The USA for quite awhile now. I really don't see this country giving control of it up to others.
But then if we get enough illegals in and make them legal voters via the liberal agenda, they could get the majority vote. And elect La Raza candidates.
That's why I support Trump.
If you want to see this country continue to be divided in all possible aspects, aka, Obama and possibly Hillary, then vote for her if you live in this country.
Only idiots support Trump

Billtx49

Reaction score
Melania Trump is a spoiled brat
So tell me, what kind of man verbally attacks another mans wife?
You sound like a woman b****ing about another woman …

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to see here gents... Just a delusional zealot ideologue who obviously has some mental handicap. It likely has no life and likely spends its existence collecting welfare checks because it seems to have some kind of mental retardation and is unable to properly function in society. Thus, it spends all of its time wasting it by posting vacuous rubbish on forums.