Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all men that justify cheating through "its my nature I cant help it"

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Of course not, but slickster was being serious as far as I could tell unless my sarcasm detector is off.
Its natural to project things you believe about yourself on others, we all do it. So if you're a positive guy, you always believe others are capable of change for the better, such as having a positive outlook on sex and love.

"Kimberleah" is an internet handle, a few sentences in a contentious topic, and everyone reacts with their own preconceptions to fill in the blanks. Nobody here knows a real person - we all project images of ourselves on the internet, not who we really are since the picture is doomed to be incomplete.

You can't avoid making projections or assumptions, but its best to be aware of the limits of your own perception. Its also a great way to learn about other people -- dating a girl who believes the best of you with your failures as exceptions, is different than a girl who believes the worst of you with your best moments as aberrations.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
It must be early saturday in Gold Coast, and Jitter is obviously hung over from a night of unsuccessful approaches as it seems.

Calm down, mate, have an Irish coffee.
It was lunchtime here, my Yankee Sherlock. And white tea is far superior to calm someone down.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time we have a female troll, this should be the standard and only response:

"tits or gtfo"

Optionally:

"u mad?"

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kimberly, put your age in your public profile or I'll delete all your posts.

This is the Mature Man forum.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go back to page 4, post #78. Count all the instances where KIMBER uses the words "I", "I've", "I'm", "I am" and "My" up until her last post in this thread.

Maybe you guys can do better than me – I lost count after about the 800 mark. If you ever needed a clearer illustration of feminine solipsism I don't think you'll find one better than this.

You see, women's innate solipsism means they believe their unique experiences are universal to the whole of reality. In girl-world, men are simply the facilitators of a feminine reality, so when a woman encounters a evidence, fact, and/or empirical data that conflicts with her own reality, her only recourse is to revert to that innate solipsism, personalize her own experience (validation) and extrapolate it to a larger, though self-created, meta-truth.

NAWALT ("Not all women are like that") is the solipsistic go-to preface before she explains why "she" personally isn't 'like that' and therefore the whole of reality isn't 'like that'.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda like the 95-year-old who says "I smoked all my life and I'm fine." It doesn't give EVERYBODY lung cancer or emphysema, but do you want to gamble on the odds?

deepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
she won you lost it man

Boilermaker said:
hahah what a self-deluded idiot. 27 and started to get it? Yes, makes sense, because the wall is approaching kimberleaaaah.

Feel free to imbibe from Rollo. It will be good for your atherosclerotic vagina.

http://rationalmale.wordpress.com/2012/07/18/the-wall/

|This sure is going to be fun, as Jophil used to say, whenever a dimwit would find her way to this site.

Unfortunately for you, kimberleaaahh, you will be butchered and your ego will be in a thousand pieces before you are banned and kicked to the curb.

Here's a challenge for you, if you want to be taken seriously, post your picture.

Seriously. Put a picture of your face and let's see if you are a troglodyte or not.

I promise you that you will get the sincerest advice of your life, haha.

Because as you know, we aren't interested in fvcking that tiny brain of yours you are so proud of.

Who cares about your degrees? Who cares about who you are? Who cares about your miserable life and the fact that you hate men?

For every one of your ilk, there's 15 girls out there that we bring up through the teachings of the Don Juanism. And you know what? They are all too happy

to give mind-blowing blow-jobs to please their MAN. I know, because, I just received one. It was "We Love the Mayor" day for no reason, just like in

SimCity.

And we are pleased to give them our resources, affection and security.

For you and your kind? Get this:

http://thefinger.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/kidfinger.jpg

Cheers :)

Edit:

Oh by the way, it looks like you are getting snuggly with some of our members, and you look like you need validation as you are nearing expiration. I suggest you drop a note to the veteran IQQI to know how to survive in this environment. She is my precious cactus who over the years, has managed to extract droplets of attention in the hardest possible climate.

And I bet she's prettier than you. Anyway, good trolling.
Any brain cell left?