Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all men that justify cheating through "its my nature I cant help it"

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So someone might be making up fake **** on the internet and I'm Sposed to feel like a clown for responding because I didn't know they were lying? Okaaaaaay.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kimberleah without getting too into the high school fight going on in this thread, this forum is a lot of different things, to a lot of different people. Picking a fight with the more obnoxious posters here instead of engaging in a constructive discussion with the more thoughtful and open-minded ones is a choice, and it says something about you.

I don't post much here anymore, or even lurk frankly. Maybe society is getting stupider but the MM forum is getting overloaded by people spouting philosophy they stole from Roissy and the so-called manosphere. That is NOT self-improvement, it's not true knowledge of self, it's not going to lead to personal evolution.

There have been inspirational posters here who taught me a lot about life, love, and self-respect : Anti-Dump, Pook, Fingz, VU, Jophil. One of the most important lessons I ever learned came from Tayiuu here after a girl cut a conversation immediately when she learned I was military, and I judged myself for it. I dated a maybe-BPD woman and fell in love before I knew what it was about... there is a lot of bad advice and confused souls on this forum, it doesn't negate the value of what is important. I have learned a lot of things here. And I never learned that I need to justify cheating -- if anything, I learned it's better to be straight up, and that women won't penalize you for being honest if you can frame it correctly. This thread isn't worth discussing because the original premise is entirely wrong.

So Kimberleah -- I'd call myself a non-entitled, non-macho a*hole. War vet, ex-idealist who aspires to good behavior, knowledge of the world beyond shallow internet philosophy, not part of the men vs. women jihad. What do you have to teach me -- since you certainly can't judge me?

Some girls enjoy drama and conflict, which is why they seek out *******s and let the sparks fly. You know what's DJ? Call her on that. If a girl won't act like an adult, you don't treat her like one.

kimberleah said:
My girlfriends are astounded by my philosophy and the responses I get from men on forums like this just show what men really are
You girlfriends probably have a more balanced perspective than you, and if you are digging for quotes on internet forums to badger them into agreeing with you, you are almost certainly wrong. And you know they would agree with me.

You are not the worst culprit on this thread Boiler but I'm seconding jitterbug on that this thread is disappointing to see. The standard of discussion around here has fallen pretty low.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all overanaluzing. Just tell her that we don't care and she is wrong.

I still dont see the point of the topic. Are you just venting your frustrations, or you actually have a point to make ?

And again, picz plz.

For us, you are just a fat chick that has been cheated on a lot, and can't really hold a man, till you show how hot you are.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP is a reason I married a foreign woman. I will never have to deal with her bullsh!t for the rest of my life.

And I agree, she sounds like a fat b!tch.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Kim,

I do not believe anything you are saying about yourself. It is my opinion that you are a totally average used vag1na that never gets any quality men for the simple fact that you are not attractive...at all, and continue to delude yourself into thinking that you are getting the top 10% of males when in reality you are just another worthless bag of skin with no future.

Thus, you found this men's forum. Since you are already on a forum for men (and betraying everything you say by doing so) I will break the news to you: hot girls do not ever have time to find online forums to whine on, instead, they are dating millionaires and having fun on yachts or being photographed by awesome photographers like myself.

Shouldn't you be doing something right now? Like giving your "boyfriend" a BJ? You don't have a boyfriend-- you "know" a person who owns a penis that you are able to jump onto when he finds your vag1na closer than another woman's. And as to the point that men are terrible for cheating and women should be allowed to cheat as well...Sorry, the world doesn't work that way.

Fact is, people are not equal. Some men get to do whatever they want, whenever they want and anyone who has a problem with that gets their face smashed in. Other men, presumably like your "boyfriend" are nothing but doormats who exist for no reason other than to be stomped on by superior males. They will never amount to anything, get revenge, or date any hot girls-- thats just how life is. Its the same for women, some women are naturally hot and smart and rich and don't have to try at anything ever and still win. Others suck at every possible aspect of life and find outlets for their tears on men's online forums. The first type of women have "charmed" lives, where they get to do anything and everything and are happy. You don't know any of them--I can guarantee it. I, however, do. When taking pictures of women that we on the forum would call 10's, I get a peek into their lives. (I also usually had to carry brass knuckles), but that's another story. What does happen is an endless barrage of men who have everything going for them approaching these women. For some reason, I don't think you are a member of that group, unless you happen to be typing your responses from a Gulfstream V and haven't told us.

In any case, I am calling your bluff. I was a professional photog, and as many here can attest, I have proven that the women I was around were hot with photographic and video evidence. I challenge you to do the same since it is obvious that you are totally full of sh1t to men like me who can see through your thin veil of smugness.

In more common words: Pics or STFU!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
These so-called Red Pill mature men are easier to troll than the grand army of AFCs on Facebook. If I were a woman in serious need of attention wh0ring...

I have to seriously wonder if you guys even deal with women much in real life. Because if you do, you'll have it up to your ears with similar BS that you'd have no time for it online.
doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who actually deals with women in real life and who deals with women in super Mario 3 make believe the level where you get on top of the clouds and you are chasing **** land.

i am convinced that, at least 1/3rd of the people on this forum without naming names, would literally, not have a ****ing clue what to do if a HB8.5 sat next to them and tried to start a conversazione with them.

lol do you know how many "enlightened" friends my wife has lol? half of my wife friends thinks that they are the broad in eat pray love or some **** like they just get men better than men get men, when in reality most of them are just good looking enough to where no one has ever just told them to shut the **** up lol. she even gets a kick out of some of her friends BS and how it doesn't match up with their current lives but they know all the answers. and you know what i do every time one of them goes on or just has to let me know something? i nod my head, and keep watching TV or playing with my son or cooking or doing whatever it is i was doing before the girl just had to tell me what she thought about the particular situation.

trying to win a feminism vs. DJ debate with a 27 year old woman Z generation american born woman is like trying to beat a 9 year old at Uno lol. you think that mofo gives a **** if his colors match up or not **** no dammit he uno'ed and that's that now shut up. lol Rules, logic, **** all that i won.

Last edited:

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It blows my goddamned mind that you guys are still keeping this thread alive.

It's not bloody wonder half the guys on this forum still complain that they don't have any success with women when they are getting roped in by a woman here, where they should be able to take a critical step back and ask themselves what the hell they are doing.

A-bloody-mazing.

Beowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
We should'nt discriminate. I'm willing to nominate this princess yackiddy-yack as one of our top ten semi-finialists in the annual troll of the year award.

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i find that kind of refreshing. Kimmy is arguing like a dude, u gotta luv that. i mean no commitment coz all women are basically sl0res anyways and the notion that you need to have a life that makes you happy without having a woman around is basically the mantra of this forum. so it is funny to see how people start arguing with a woman that takes this point of view.

but kimmy, let's be honest you are bitter. you are not to blame for it or anything but you can pretend to be rational about this all you want, the resentment is there. like you said you are a men-hater. now i dont think that there is something inherently wrong with this, at least not much more than being a women-hater, but as so often hatred comes from disappointment. Obviously you do have an idea of an ideal man or what a man should be so you would stay with him (and raise kids with him and stuff like that). But you are so sure you wont find him so you not only stopped looking for him but seem to make sure that you never will find him.

I think it is like the phenomenon here on these boards where we get so many threads about bad female behaviour when it is not realized that some of it is caused by bad selection in the first place and also a result of your own doings. And playing with guys that you cant be sure will turn out as a-holes, is just not cool. basically the same as treating women badly just because you expect them to turn out as wh0res anyways.

Last edited:

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just watching the replies roll by. You've seen the rationalizations. The bitterness, etc etc. The self-righteous attitude. The refusal to admit her flawed reasoning. Now to a real-life lesson. If a woman behaves like this consistently, I would hope you'd avoid her. If you're with a good woman on the other hand, who starts misbehaving and then she starts to rationalize her misbehavior, you don't run in circles trying to reason her out of being unreasonable.

You give a few logical reasons. Because you're both adults. Then if she persists in justifying her messed-up behavior and acting childish and won't listen to reason, you simply tell her "This conversation is finished and I've told you there's no excuse for this behavior. Bottom line.". This by itself might stop it. If she tries to spew out more non-sense, you interrupt her and say, "I SAID, this conversation is over. You were disrespectful and I don't tolerate that." "But I..." "Enough. I don't want to hear another word from you. You were wrong whether you want to admit it or not.".

You set your boundaries clearly. And you enforce them. Once it's gotten to the point where you can no longer reason with her, you stop indulging her in her silly games and you go full out Mussolini on her. You go into temporary dictator mode. Your default can be democratic leader when she's acting reasonable. You still make the final decisions but you take her desires into account. The assumption is that all parties involved in the democratic process are REASONABLE.

When she goes into fits of rationalized temporary insanity, you become autocratic and dictatorial until the emotional storms that are short-circuiting her ability to reason subside. Be prepared for make-up sex. :)

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't reason with females. They don't understand the first thing about logic. In their tiny little brains they'll always believe themselves to be right no matter how wrong they are. Just let this thing die out already. It'll be painful to watch it go several pages more while giving this troll more attention then it deserves.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact that 95% of the guys on this thread are being so effectively trolled by one female shows that either 1- they don't hang around many women in real life or 2- they don't 'get it'.

ech, i feel dirty just posting here and becoming associated with the whole thing.

EastWind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
the fact that 95% of the guys on this thread are being so effectively trolled by one female shows that either 1- they don't hang around many women in real life or 2- they don't 'get it'.

ech, i feel dirty just posting here and becoming associated with the whole thing.
I think it's worse. I think they're battling for the girl's attention. The one to convince her she's wrong will be alpha in her eyes, sort of thing. It's really bloody sad to watch.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kimber, I like you!

It takes big balls (or should I say labia) to come in here like you did.

You are correct, cheating is lame and there are a lot of guys out there who aren't worth your time. It goes both ways though. It sucks to see people drag themselves down in life. The bitterness and negativity seems to perpetuate itself.

Finding quality people can be difficult for some, while others seem to meet great people every day. A very wise person once told me, "What you see in others is always a reflection of yourself." Think about that. Will you recognize any of the great people here?

Kim you WILL meet one of those rare quality men out there. You need to open yourself up to it however. I get the impression that your current guy isn't what you are looking for. If he really is a member here then he should be searching for the best life as well. That is what this site is really about.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Kimber, I like you!

It takes big balls (or should I say labia) to come in here like you did.

You are correct, cheating is lame and there are a lot of guys out there who aren't worth your time. It goes both ways though. It sucks to see people drag themselves down in life. The bitterness and negativity seems to perpetuate itself.

Finding quality people can be difficult for some, while others seem to meet great people every day. A very wise person told me, "What you see in others is always a reflection of yourself." Think about that.

Kim you WILL meet one of those rare quality men out there. You need to open yourself up to it however. I get the impression that your current guy isn't what you are looking for. If he really is a member here then he should be searching for the best life as well. That is what this site is really about.
hold on lol

wait a mintue.. didn't she say she had a BF who was a member here? so what does this say about her current BF? is she just openly admitting that he is a good for nothing POS? and even worse, he isn't doing anything about it?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you guys know that the word gullible is not in the dictionary? Stop feeding the troll boys.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Kim you WILL meet one of those rare quality men out there.

The trollish theme of this thread aside . On what planet does a misled more than likely overweight, late 20's misandrist who clearly swallowed the feminist lie of "you can have it all without contributing anything but your kunt" acquire and lockdown a 10 percenter?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
The trollish theme of this thread aside . On what planet does a misled more than likely overweight, late 20's misandrist who clearly swallowed the feminist lie of "you can have it all without contributing anything but your kunt" acquire and lockdown a 10 percenter?
Are you saying its wrong to lie to women?

Ok - Kimberleigh, here's the truth, you will never get me or anyone even close to being as awesome as I am.

Have a nice life.