Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bloating Issues/Anybody??

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lactose intolerance has already been suggested. Gluten intolerance is another idea to consider. Protein shakes always give me the sh!ts, too. For some reason, pork products give me gas as well. I don't understand it.
Here is a link to a talk called " 5 Steps to Heal Your Leaky Gut", by Dr. Josh Axe.

(There are also some other talks in that link that I have not yet listened to.) (The other one I recommended to Tenacity above is no longer available without payment.)

This one has lots of info. The condition is far more common than people realize. He describes 5 different types some triggered by chronic stress. Who knows it may resonate and be helpful. Worth a listen if it provides a solution or just the info to put you on the road to healing.

http://naturalgutcures.com/reg-thank-you/

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you to cut the milk for a week and see if there is any difference, I take my whey with water now instead of milk and can tell the difference in my gut.
This makes little to no sense. Whey is simply a highly concentrated form of milk. If you have problems with milk you will have even more problems with whey. If you don't have problems with milk, you can still have problems with whey as its a highly concentrated form of milk. It makes no sense how one could have no issues with whey but have an issue with milk.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes little to no sense. Whey is simply a highly concentrated form of milk. If you have problems with milk you will have even more problems with whey. If you don't have problems with milk, you can still have problems with whey as its a highly concentrated form of milk. It makes no sense how one could have no issues with whey but have an issue with milk.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose

Could be a different amount of lactose, or maybe my belly didnt read your post.

http://www.wheyoflife.org/node/100

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to update this thread.

So I've been trying probiotics and digestive enzymes, none of them are working. The bloating, gas and farting is still going on quite often throughout the week. Some days I will literally be farting the entire day about once every 15 - 20 minutes.

The only testing results from my Doctor is that he wants me to go see a Hematologist because my white blood cells are still low. I do testing for STDs/HIV and other blood work every year so it's nothing related to that (that I know of as of right now). I'm not sure if this might be contributing to the issue or not.

All I know is that in April 2015 when I changed my diet to focus on getting the body I have now, that's when all of these issues started. If it's particular foods that I'm eating, it would make sense that filtering those foods out would stop the issues, but the issues don't stop. Bloating, gas and farting, all week long. I've been having this issue since April 2015 and it's very uncomfortable.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to update this thread.

So I've been trying probiotics and digestive enzymes, none of them are working. The bloating, gas and farting is still going on quite often throughout the week. Some days I will literally be farting the entire day about once every 15 - 20 minutes.

The only testing results from my Doctor is that he wants me to go see a Hematologist because my white blood cells are still low. I do testing for STDs/HIV and other blood work every year so it's nothing related to that (that I know of as of right now). I'm not sure if this might be contributing to the issue or not.

All I know is that in April 2015 when I changed my diet to focus on getting the body I have now, that's when all of these issues started. If it's particular foods that I'm eating, it would make sense that filtering those foods out would stop the issues, but the issues don't stop. Bloating, gas and farting, all week long. I've been having this issue since April 2015 and it's very uncomfortable.
My intent is not to spam your thread with this. It might help. It might not. I wouldn't prejudge what you think you know. Listen to the whole talk. Then decide. Info in box below.

Here is a link to a talk called " 5 Steps to Heal Your Leaky Gut", by Dr. Josh Axe. The condition is far more common than people realize. He describes 5 different types some triggered by chronic stress. Who knows it may resonate and be helpful. Worth a listen if it provides a solution or just the info to put you on the road to healing.

http://naturalgutcures.com/reg-thank-you/
I highly suggest you follow up with a hematologist as your doctor recommended. Better sooner than later. It's not an insignificant referral.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
LYD,

No actually I did listen to that podcast and looked up Dr. Axe. He promotes the probiotics and digestive enzymes, I've been taking them and they aren't doing anything. I might also have IBS, from what I've researched on IBS just about every food there is out there (from meats, to veggies to fruits, to nuts, to you name it) you can't eat with IBS. I think one of the only things I could eat was rice or something?

I don't know what's going on, but I'm going to do the appointment but not sure if it's even related to the stomach issues because he's been telling me to look into this "white blood count" thing before the stomach problems started happening.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. If it's significant and/or long standing enough for your doctor to refer you to a hematologist, it is important and you don't want to wait any longer. It doesn't matter if it relates to your other issues. It is significant enough on it's own. Did you ask or did your doctor tell you what kinds of conditions cause chronic low WBC or that he suspects?

If your low oil indicator suddenly pops on in your dash, you don't keep driving around for months. You will lose a perfectly good engine by not responding promptly. You stop and check it out and do what is needed, so you don't cause/allow unnecessary damage from your lack of responsiveness. Take care of yourself Tenacity. You only have one body.

2. I am skeptical that you actually listened to the whole podcast or maybe you were multitasking and not really gaining all that's there To me, you missed a lot. While probiotics and digestive enzymes are mentioned, and they are an important part, in truly healing the problem, they will not alone resolve the issue. He is not suggesting you put a house on fire, out with a few buckets of water, here and there. I think you missed something. He gives an intro into what may be causing the fire, how to stop it, how to cleanup, and rebuild. (If this particular condition applies to you.) It seems to me you missed the essence of the talk.

Did you hear about the different "types" of leaky gut? Did you see yourself in one of those? If you did, there is more to healing leaky gut, than some 'buckets of water' here and there.

The information is yours to play with however you are inclined. If you decide maybe it's worth looking into and maybe you missed something, check it out again. Go beyond just the intro talk as well. It may be a better investment of your time than you expect. I have no interest in explaining any of it further. Invest your time if you choose, or not.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted to update this discussion.

So I've been going through and eliminating various foods (including the protein shake) from my eating plan, but one thing I'm noticing here that's extremely WEIRD.

- The only times my stomach starts to bloat, is when I consume healthy food/healthy meal sources.

- When I'm on a cheat day and consuming fried, greasy food....even beer....there's absolutely NO bloating, no stomach issues, no gas, no farting, no nothing.

I have absolutely no idea what is going on here, but from general testing of this there doesn't appear to be a medical condition going on. I grew up eating very bad food every single day, maybe my body STILL hasn't become used to mainly consuming healthy food? I have no idea.

Also, I mentioned how the baked meat was causing issues and people suggested that I go organic. Well, on my cheat day I would take that same meat that when baked causes all sorts of bloating, gas, etc., and I would put it in the Deep Fryer and guess what? No bloating, no gas, no nothing.

Is it that my body is just not used to being this muscular? I've never looked this great EVER in my life before and maybe my body is just trying to get used to it? Or, maybe during the bloating/gas sessions, is that maybe a part of losing the weight itself? Whereas I'm bloating/gassing because the pounds are coming off?

I'm trying to make sense of this.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Veg/Potassium rich foods cause crazy amounts of bloating/farting/sh1ting because they are loaded with fibers and a bit healthier for you whereas other types of foods sit in your stomach and rot. For insane amounts of farting: raisins, celery and broccoli with two cups of V8 low sodium. Multigrain cheerios are also great for farts. I've noticed that every time I fart in bed and I mean REALLY unload my wife smiles and grabs on to me harder. I encourage all of you to enthusiastically fart around your women, it projects an air of confidence. ;)

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
You ever tried an colonic?

I'm not gay, but I've thought about doing that myself, I'm not scared to admit it. I've got bad allergies, and I've always heard that stuff like that starts in the gut. I grew up eating sh*tty food myself, so I guess it sort of makes sense.

As far as your diet, I've told you this before, but I'd get rid of the apple sauce and corn. Raw fruits and vegetables are not going to cause your issues more than a couple of days. Might try cutting out the protein shakes, that gives some folks gas. Go vegetarian and see if that helps you.
That's totally gay bro.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So I wanted to update this thread.

So the stomach issues haven't been "as much" but I'm noticing the following:

- They occur right after I BAKE ANY TYPE OF MEAT IN THE OVEN

I can take that same meat, fry it, and have no issues. Do you guys think there's something wrong with my apartment's oven that's causing this? Or something wrong with the pan I'm using?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I know is that if you cook with cast iron pans, a minimal amount of metal will end up in your food. Try using a glass pan.