Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Most Women Pathological Liars & Manipulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score

I already lost it all once in family court. Once I sealed it off (that took six years), I started over. My kids figured out what a c*nt Mom is and have nothing to do with her. For the last seven years, I'm a single Dad finishing raising three kids on my own. I run a business I started in 02 that my ex thought she could loot in court. And for a couple of years she did. I just re-jiggered the legal structure and flushed her and her lawyer like turds.

Brainwashing men into thinking that female Homo Sapiens are some sort of evil mutants is as ridiculous as any alternative from Femworld.

Women have the upper hand in divorce court. But that's about it. Every other thing they can get away with is because men let them do it. So I don't do that - Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt. And men that do or that get Level 10 pissed off about it are really different sides of the same coin. So if you want to let women run over you or you want to blow steam out your ass about how manipulative and evil they are, hey, enjoy! Either way, women run you. Well, no woman and women in general run or own me.

I typed this somewhere else. Fishermen that get angry that fish don't behave as they are supposed to or that fisherman would like them to are bad fishermen. I just accept what is - women are different (not good, not evil - different). I don't to anything for them. My "looks, personality and finances" are for me. If you or somebody, anybody else - male, female, tranny whatever don't like it - you can kiss my ass. I was sort of that way before my 25-year marriage and six-year divorce. I just didn't protect myself or my kids from the one person that could all but kill me. I paid the price, learned the lesson and moved on.

I love women. You think they're evil? Cool! More for me! I love reading all the grumbling here. Dust Muffin said I was the voice of "grumpy reason". I'll take it.

They're just women.
Listen white knight...

You can't be dumb enough to think I or anyone else here talks in "absolutes". NO ONE talks in absolutes.

So your claim that I think women are evil is retarded. I said women engage in evil behavior.. which is a 100% true undeniable fact. Instead of looking for talking points to start arguments over and constantly defending women's behavior.. how about taking in the LOGIC of my words and trying to learn something.

Do men let women get away with way too much today? Absolutely. Does that excuse the bad behavior of women? Absolutely not.

This idea that "women can't help themselves" is only believed by deeply brainwashed beta white knights. Women have manipulated YOU into believing they can't help their behavior. They have as much control over their behavior as men. Only the dumbest of the dumbest men think otherwise.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Listen white knight...

You can't be dumb enough to think I or anyone else here talks in "absolutes". NO ONE talks in absolutes moron.

So your claim that I think women are evil is retarded. I said women engage in evil behavior.. which is a 100% true undeniable fact. Instead of looking for talking points to start arguments over and constantly defending women's behavior.. how about taking in the LOGIC of my words and trying to learn something.

Do men let women get away with way too much today? Absolutely. Does that excuse the bad behavior of women? Absolutely not.

This idea that "women can't help themselves" is only believed by deeply brainwashed beta white knights. Women have manipulated YOU into believing they can't help their behavior. They have as much control over their behavior as men. Only the dumbest of the dumbest men think otherwise.
TicTac this is 100% true man, now you know I won't disrespect you like Poon cause I respect you TicTac lol, but this is 100% true. I'm SICK of men treating women like they are little children and have no responsibility over their behavior.

Poon said it right, even if the guy is the biggest damn AFC on the face of the Planet, what does this have to do with the woman's actions and personal decisions? Even if the AFC is weak as hell to the point where he would LET the woman use him, or walk on him, that doesn't mean she should do it! She knows right from wrong.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Listen white knight...

You can't be dumb enough to think I or anyone else here talks in "absolutes". NO ONE talks in absolutes moron.

____
Listen mouth breather. Your room temperature IQ way of looking at the world is funny and all. But neither you nor anyone else should take you seriously.

Smart people (you don't make the list) don't type bullsh*it opinion and call it "undeniable fact" with no facts, no evidence and no clue.

You're welcome to your opinions. But opinions and facts are two completely different things.

You are strictly comic relief.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
____
Listen mouth breather. Your room temperature IQ way of looking at the world is funny and all. But neither you nor anyone else should take you seriously.

Smart people (you don't make the list) don't type bullsh*it opinion and call it "undeniable fact" with no facts, no evidence and no clue.

You're welcome to your opinions. But opinions and facts are two completely different things.

You are strictly comic relief.
You telling me my IQ is low and that I'm only for your entertainment seems pointless. You make the mistake (many do) of thinking I actually care what you think. I don't. I am here ONLY to educated men. I am not here to get into these estrogen soaked p!ssing contests that you betas like to engage in... like high school girls.

The bottom line is.. only the stupidest men alive believe women have no control over their behavior and "can't help" what they do. ONLY the stupidest, white knight, cannon fodder, punk ass, weak ass, beta b!tches believe women are not aware of EVERYTHING they are doing.

ONLY the stupidest men.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You telling me my IQ is low and that I'm only for your entertainment seems pointless. You make the mistake (many do) of thinking I actually care what you think. I don't. I am here ONLY to educated men. I am not here to get into these estrogen soaked p!ssing contests that you betas like to engage in... like high school girls.

The bottom line is.. only the stupidest men alive believe women have no control over their behavior and "can't help" what they do. ONLY the stupidest, white knight, cannon fodder, punk ass, weak ass, beta b!tches believe women are not aware of EVERYTHING they are doing.

ONLY the stupidest men.
_______

When you can pull yourself away from being "here ONLY to educated men", show me where I said that "women have no control over their behavior and "can't help" what they do". As for women being "not aware of EVERYTHING they are doing", that's a threat to you because you have no idea what you are doing.

To educate anyone, you'd need to be educated. You are utterly controlled by women past the point of apoplexy. You spew like a 9-year old ninny wannabe schoolyard bully.

Come on now call me beta again pussface. Its just so meaningful.

Last edited:

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
_______

When you can pull yourself away from being "here ONLY to educated men", show me where I said that "women have no control over their behavior and "can't help" what they do". As for women being "not aware of EVERYTHING they are doing", that's a threat to you because you have no idea what you are doing.

To educate anyone, you'd need to be educated. You are utterly controlled by women past the point of apoplexy. You spew like a 9-year old ninny wannabe schoolyard bully.

Hey TicTac, I will do you the honor of calling you a beta.

Wait for it, gotta make it bold

You are a BETA!

Wait, let me bring my coloring crayon out.

BETA!

Kidding aside, men sitting around talking about women as we do--it's kind of silly. it's really not that hard. find women that are good to you and you enjoy spending time with while respecting yourself and your own needs. I see guys here saying "oh i kiss closed or I fvck closed" and what have you as if it's some kind of game. it's really not. also disagree with that ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME nonsense. No they aren't and I know this from actual experience. same way not all men are the same.

yeah a woman will leave your ass if you fall off, get fat, and stay home all day playing video games. same way you would leave a girl if she put on tons of weight, stopped doing anything, and became boring. this is a universal thing among sexes, and i would guess even other species.

there are good and bad women out there. same goes for men.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
yeah a woman will leave your ass if you fall off, get fat, and stay home all day playing video games.......
This makes 100% sense and is 100% rational/logical. Now if you can explain why a woman will leave or nag or make it HARD being with her when you are NOT any of that, then you might be the smartest man on the planet :up:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
_______

Calling you beta obviously upsets you. But the truth is offensive. Your beta anger proves your beta status.

The truth of the matter is women are fully aware of what they do. Men have the biological advantage of physical strength and logical intelligence. Women have the biological advantage of superior emotional and psychological intelligence. Which is why they have such a high capacity to manipulate men.

As I said before.. ONLY the stupidest, white knight, cannon fodder, punk ass, weak ass, jackass, beta b!tches believe women are not aware of EVERYTHING they are doing.

ONLY the stupidest men. Beta men.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
D*cklips types this:

You can't be dumb enough to think I or anyone else here talks in "absolutes". NO ONE talks in absolutes.
Then D*cklips types this:

I said women engage in evil behavior.. which is a 100% true undeniable fact.
Irony much?

Speaking of "ONLY the stupidest men" 'cause that's you poonface.

I would ask again where I ever said that "women are not aware of everything they do". But you are clearly a moron and I won't take advantage of you. .

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes 100% sense and is 100% rational/logical. Now if you can explain why a woman will leave or nag or make it HARD being with her when you are NOT any of that, then you might be the smartest man on the planet :up:
i don't know why some women are like that. could be their family background. there are men like that, too. I know a nice italian lady, pretty, too. She cooked and cleaned and did everything to satisfy her husband. All he did was insult her all day and would cheat on her. he ended up filing for divorce and i know for a fact this girl did everything she could.

not all the constantly ladies nag...there are some that nag and sht1 test a lot, those women suck.

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
D*cklips types this:

Irony much?

Speaking of "ONLY the stupidest men" 'cause that's you poonface.

I would ask again where I ever said that "women are not aware of everything they do". But you are clearly a moron and I won't take advantage of you. .
Sounds like you have sand in your vagina. Your posts remind me a lot of dealing with angry women. Lots of estrogen and emotion.

I suggest working out more and maybe taking some testosterone supplements. My beta friend. Not a sermon, just a thought.

Also, you can continue this back and forth if you want.. I will be busy jizzing in your sister's face while you write angry posts on the Internet. Have fun.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling you beta obviously upsets you. But the truth is offensive. Your beta anger proves your beta status.
Lol, wtf? You can't be serious dude. this dude has to be a troll. It's like a pro gamer calling some new player to a game a "n00b" thinking he owned him cause of his 1337 skills and trash talk.

go call someone a beta in real life, i guarantee they won't give a sh1t and they will think you are weird.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you have sand in your vagina. Your posts remind me a lot of dealing with angry women. Lots of estrogen and emotion.

I suggest working out more and maybe taking some testosterone supplements. My beta friend. Not a sermon, just a thought.

Also, you can continue this back and forth if you want.. I will be busy jizzing in your sister's face while you write angry posts on the Internet. Have fun.
_____

Pitiful.

Be sure to spout some "undeniable facts" next time d*ckless.

logicallefty

Reaction score
As much as I have liked this thread in it's earlier journey, as of late it has taken a bad right turn at Albuquerque. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.