Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Most Women Pathological Liars & Manipulators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
"Are Most Women Pathological Liars & Manipulators?"

No. They are women. Women are different from men in many large and small physiological, emotional and psychological ways.

Do they act from emotion more than men? Yes.

Does affiliation mean more to women than it does to men? Yes.

Do they 'manipulate' more than men? Maybe (see points 2 and 3 above).

Do they lie more than men? Hell no.

If you spent the same amount of time 'studying' and comparing men to women as you do women to men, you'd think that men are as strange as women.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff here. Women don't really lie, they respond emotionally in the moment, it's not a lie it's how things are for her in that moment. She can love you one minute then hate you the next, both are true in those moments.

Women are like the weather, if you don't like what's happening, wait... it will change.

And yes, women are masters at manipulating men by appealing to and attacking the male ego.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can't and shouldn't be judged on the same standard as men -- because they're not men.

What we consider as manipulative is in fact our judgment of actions taken by other men; i.e. if one of our guy friends played games, we'd call them out on it and tell them to fvck off.

But women are another species, from another planet, if you will. Biologically and socially, women are wired to view and respond to the world in a much more emotional, irrational way. So we can't judge them as "manipulative" on a male standard, because as mentioned before, all women are manipulative according to male standards.

Rather, we have to examine women according to standards set for women. We must ask: Is this woman abusing her manipulative powers? Is my judgment and life being clouded by her actions?

Take the following examples:

Women can act, whether intentionally or naturally or both, in a way that arouses men to protect them. When not done to excess, we men enjoy being aroused in such a manner. We're hardwired to be manipulated in that way, if you use that term without its pejorative background. We feel good about protecting women, even if no actual protection is necessary in the circumstances.

Women's manipulative and fickle natures can also achieve other positive ends. Take, for example, the illogical defense of mothers for their children. If a child misbehaves and a stranger disciplines the child, won't the mother in all likelihood go bonkers? Even if the child was clearly in the wrong? And the stranger clearly, according to all societal standards, is in the right? But we can sometimes consider this trait a positive manifestation of women's illogical and manipulative nature. After all, don't we want mothers who protect their children no matter what?

So if we move away from a single, unmalleable and inflexible standard that we apply to everyone equally, we should look at the ways of the world and appreciate both sides of the coin.
Absolute rubbish.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are way more interesting to talk to and 'deal' with than men. They're so messed up, but not in a crazy serious way. They're just so silly (in a good way) and it's just nice to be a MAN to/for them.
If you want someone who is not womanly in how she behaves and reacts to things, go out with a dude.
What the hell? Are you a woman? lol

logicallefty

Reaction score
And yes, women are masters at manipulating men by appealing to and attacking the male ego.
...that, and, exploiting mens' #1 weakness as a gender, their sex drive... Men once had all the power and total control of the world, and all was well. Then women figured out that to some men, power and control would take a back seat to pvssy. So the women used that to their advantage, exploiting man after man, and plowed their way into society to where they are today.. In positions and with powers that they did not earn and have no business having... They have taken over so much now that their irrational thinking is becoming the normal language and thought processes of which our society perks .. Logic and facts are becoming secondary elements. It's out of control. And I don't see any solution short of some mass catastrophe like a big comet destroying 90% of the human population or a massive world nuke war or something like that.. Something that leads to people going back to killing their meat with spears and building their shelters with their bare hands.... Every man (and woman) for themselves! Women can not survive alone in this scenario, they will die without a man to support them.. So their only hope for survival at that point will be to go back and submit to men so the men will take care of them, because even the men with the highest sex drives of all aren't going to pick pvssy over basic survival. And once that pvssy looses it's market value, women as a whole are screwed... That's all they have to offer. Well that, and maybe some cleaning of the shelter or preparing of the food caught by the man... And the better ones can also be nurses to fix the man's wounds he gets while out hunting.... Wa la! Isn't that what they used to do before the femicvnts took over.... OK, great, all fixed now... This is extreme I know and mark my word, nothing short of this is going to fix the mess we are now in with women and their roles in society... We are too far gone for anything else to work and put it back to how it should be.

Last edited:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can't and shouldn't be judged on the same standard as men -- because they're not men.

What we consider as manipulative is in fact our judgment of actions taken by other men; i.e. if one of our guy friends played games, we'd call them out on it and tell them to fvck off.

But women are another species, from another planet, if you will. Biologically and socially, women are wired to view and respond to the world in a much more emotional, irrational way. So we can't judge them as "manipulative" on a male standard, because as mentioned before, all women are manipulative according to male standards.

Rather, we have to examine women according to standards set for women. We must ask: Is this woman abusing her manipulative powers? Is my judgment and life being clouded by her actions?

Take the following examples:

Women can act, whether intentionally or naturally or both, in a way that arouses men to protect them. When not done to excess, we men enjoy being aroused in such a manner. We're hardwired to be manipulated in that way, if you use that term without its pejorative background. We feel good about protecting women, even if no actual protection is necessary in the circumstances.

Women's manipulative and fickle natures can also achieve other positive ends. Take, for example, the illogical defense of mothers for their children. If a child misbehaves and a stranger disciplines the child, won't the mother in all likelihood go bonkers? Even if the child was clearly in the wrong? And the stranger clearly, according to all societal standards, is in the right? But we can sometimes consider this trait a positive manifestation of women's illogical and manipulative nature. After all, don't we want mothers who protect their children no matter what?

So if we move away from a single, unmalleable and inflexible standard that we apply to everyone equally, we should look at the ways of the world and appreciate both sides of the coin.

This right here. Close the thread. Stop trying to make women seem evil. They're not.

Hurricane06

Reaction score
This right here. Close the thread. Stop trying to make women seem evil. They're not.
Yeah they are.Will just open a new thread and it leads to the same place.
Wanton destruction and violence without remorse is called sociopathy.And the violence they perpetrate is called felonious assault,which is a crime.
All women have anger issues out the A-Hole and if we dont stand and say enough,just gonna get worse as more unwarranted criminal freedoms are given to them.
Evil?People do evil,its not a god in the sky or devil in the underworld thing.
Evil is what bad **** people do to one another and if that is the definition,then yes bitches are evil.
Weasel and burn everyone,including their own kids to stay from trouble when they instigate it.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah they are.Will just open a new thread and it leads to the same place.
Wanton destruction and violence without remorse is called sociopathy.And the violence they perpetrate is called felonious assault,which is a crime.
All women have anger issues out the A-Hole and if we dont stand and say enough,just gonna get worse as more unwarranted criminal freedoms are given to them.
Evil?People do evil,its not a god in the sky or devil in the underworld thing.
Evil is what bad **** people do to one another and if that is the definition,then yes *****es are evil.
Weasel and burn everyone,including their own kids to stay from trouble when they instigate it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It's funny when this subject comes up. Perhaps you should start a new thread articulating why women are so great, and see what kind of feedback you get from the community? The thread will start off saying that women are great for sex. And fizzle really fast after that. But go ahead and post it. I'm not closing this one. Another mod can but I'm not..

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny when this subject comes up. Perhaps you should start a new thread articulating why women are so great, and see what kind of feedback you get from the community? The thread will start off saying that women are great for sex. And fizzle really fast after that. But go ahead and post it. I'm not closing this one. Another mod can but I'm not..
Never said that women were great, but they're not these inherently evil demons everyone here makes them out to be. Contrary to popular belief, They are not "The Enemy" They are beings, just like we are, the thread I quoted articulates my feelings toward this exceptionally.

When I said close the thread, I didn't literally mean so. That was my way of saying: "The answer is here."

Hurricane06

Reaction score
...that, and, exploiting mens' #1 weakness as a gender, their sex drive... Men once had all the power and total control of the world, and all was well. Then women figured out that to some men, power and control would take a back seat to pvssy. So the women used that to their advantage, exploiting man after man, and plowed their way into society to where they are today.. In positions and with powers that they did not earn and have no business having... They have taken over so much now that their irrational thinking is becoming the normal language and thought processes of which our society perks .. Logic and facts are becoming secondary elements. It's out of control. And I don't see any solution short of some mass catastrophe like a big comet destroying 90% of the human population or a massive world nuke war or something like that.. Something that leads to people going back to killing their meat with spears and building their shelters with their bare hands.... Every man (and woman) for themselves! Women can not survive alone in this scenario, they will die without a man to support them.. So their only hope for survival at that point will be to go back and submit to men so the men will take care of them, because even the men with the highest sex drives of all aren't going to pick pvssy over basic survival. And once that pvssy looses it's market value, women as a whole are screwed... That's all they have to offer. Well that, and maybe some cleaning of the shelter or preparing of the food caught by the man... And the better ones can also be nurses to fix the man's wounds he gets while out hunting.... Wa la! Isn't that what they used to do before the femicvnts took over.... OK, great, all fixed now... This is extreme I know and mark my word, nothing short of this is going to fix the mess we are now in with women and their roles in society... We are too far gone for anything else to work and put it back to how it should be.
Yep and till then ill be holding american women to their ridiculous bull**** and dating every asain chick i can find that hasnt been westernized.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
...that, and, exploiting mens' #1 weakness as a gender, their sex drive... Men once had all the power and total control of the world, and all was well. Then women figured out that to some men, power and control would take a back seat to pvssy. So the women used that to their advantage, exploiting man after man, and plowed their way into society to where they are today.. In positions and with powers that they did not earn and have no business having....
________

This is such horsesh*t. "All was well"? For all of human history, including right now, men having 'all the power and total control in the world' gives 99% of all men the right to be cannon fodder for somebody in power in either government or church. It's nice to imagine that you would be that knight or the king. The fact is you would be a serf and crow food. In fact, as men, we still are. Life was 'cold, nasty brutish and short'. So you can have your 'all was well' fantasy. But go kick whoever told you that laughable fairy tale in the ass. And stop believing it yourself. It's ridiculous.

Women did not wake up in the 1970s, set their bras on fire and begin denying men sex. The Lysistrata was written in the fifth century BCE. If you don't know the plot, go study it. Hint - denying men sex is at least 2,000 years old.

If you don't know how to handle women either to get laid or to outwork them, that is on you and not women. So stop it with the whiny b*tch stuff please. You will never be a real man or enjoy the benefits of being one while you gripe like a puzzy.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
________

This is such horsesh*t. "All was well"? For all of human history, including right now, men having 'all the power and total control in the world' gives 99% of all men the right to be cannon fodder for somebody in power in either government or church. It's nice to imagine that you would be that knight or the king. The fact is you would be a serf and crow food. In fact, as men, we still are. Life was 'cold, nasty brutish and short'. So you can have your 'all was well' fantasy. But go kick whoever told you that laughable fairy tale in the ass. And stop believing it yourself. It's ridiculous.

Women did not wake up in the 1970s, set their bras on fire and begin denying men sex. The Lysistrata was written in the fifth century BCE. If you don't know the plot, go study it. Hint - denying men sex is at least 2,000 years old.

If you don't know how to handle women either to get laid or to outwork them, that is on you and not women. So stop it with the whiny b*tch stuff please. You will never be a real man or enjoy the benefits of being one while you gripe like a puzzy.
....something to consider.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Not buying it. What you are saying is similiar to situational ethics. Its only wrong depending on the situation ;) . Yeah sure and I have a bridge to sell you too ;) .

Women know exactly what they are doing and do it on purpose.
This post is 100% true.

Only ignorant blue pill white knights make excuses for women.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
________
TicTac,

I think this might be one of the first times ever I have disagreed with you lol. But you know how to have a very rational and logical discussion, so let's have it shall we? I think it can lead to nothing but productivity as a whole.

Your statement is basically telling men to "man up" and take responsibility and control over the situation. The issue is that you are seriously deluding the actual AMOUNT of actual control the man HAS over the situation.

- It's like someone complaining that their infant shyts too much and runs through too many diapers, and you saying, "Man up and take control of the situation," as if there's anything anyone can do to stop the infant from shytting so much. That's what they do, they shyt and piss all over the place.

- Or, it's like being a Black Man in 1945 during Jim Crow and not being able to be hired by the "white folk", and you saying, "Man up and take control of the situation," as if there's anything a Black Man in 1945 could have done to get hired by a white person when the MARKET was racist as hell.

TicTac what ticks me off with these debates is the total and utter disregard for the current status of the Marketplace. It's as if you guys don't even SEE how the Marketplace has not only changed, but has totally gotten so bad to where finding a stable, loyal and quality woman is almost like trying to find a Desert Fox.

This isn't just us "whining", to me when a person "whines" they are trying to get out of doing actual WORK required to achieve something of quality. If you want something of quality you have to put the WORK in to achieve it.

That's NOT what's happening here TicTac. You have men who have put in the time to become quality guys in terms of their Looks, Personality and Finances. Remember my boy ZTIME, what about my boy AJ, these are two guys who look great, great personalities, solidly SOUND with finances....and they STILL GOT SCREWED OVER.

Why did they get screwed over TicTac? Is it because they didn't "man up" enough? Is it because they didn't use the Don Juan/Seduction tips to 100% efficiency? Come on man, they got screwed over because we are dealing with a very (very) BAD marketplace.

And I don't understand why guys like you refuse to admit that.

Because we aren't gay. So we still have a biological urge to have sex with women and also in terms of general companionship, just to be in the presence of a woman. Those are biological natures of Men that we CAN'T turn off.

But the marketplace in terms of culture and society, does indeed have women in my opinion totally manipulating their new found power culturally, socially and legally through feminism and gynocentrism to fvck men over.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
TicTac,

I think this might be one of the first times ever I have disagreed with you lol. But you know how to have a very rational and logical discussion, so let's have it shall we? I think it can lead to nothing but productivity as a whole.

Your statement is basically telling men to "man up" and take responsibility and control over the situation. The issue is that you are seriously deluding the actual AMOUNT of actual control the man HAS over the situation.

- It's like someone complaining that their infant shyts too much and runs through too many diapers, and you saying, "Man up and take control of the situation," as if there's anything anyone can do to stop the infant from shytting so much. That's what they do, they shyt and piss all over the place.

- Or, it's like being a Black Man in 1945 during Jim Crow and not being able to be hired by the "white folk", and you saying, "Man up and take control of the situation," as if there's anything a Black Man in 1945 could have done to get hired by a white person when the MARKET was racist as hell.

TicTac what ticks me off with these debates is the total and utter disregard for the current status of the Marketplace. It's as if you guys don't even SEE how the Marketplace has not only changed, but has totally gotten so bad to where finding a stable, loyal and quality woman is almost like trying to find a Desert Fox.

This isn't just us "whining", to me when a person "whines" they are trying to get out of doing actual WORK required to achieve something of quality. If you want something of quality you have to put the WORK in to achieve it.

That's NOT what's happening here TicTac. You have men who have put in the time to become quality guys in terms of their Looks, Personality and Finances. Remember my boy ZTIME, what about my boy AJ, these are two guys who look great, great personalities, solidly SOUND with finances....and they STILL GOT SCREWED OVER.

Why did they get screwed over TicTac? Is it because they didn't "man up" enough? Is it because they didn't use the Don Juan/Seduction tips to 100% efficiency? Come on man, they got screwed over because we are dealing with a very (very) BAD marketplace.

And I don't understand why guys like you refuse to admit that.

Because we aren't gay. So we still have a biological urge to have sex with women and also in terms of general companionship, just to be in the presence of a woman. Those are biological natures of Men that we CAN'T turn off.

But the marketplace in terms of culture and society, does indeed have women in my opinion totally manipulating their new found power culturally, socially and legally through feminism and gynocentrism to fvck men over.
And another key to current female success in society is their ability to manipulate enough men into being beta white knights. This ensures their anti-social and evil behavior gets ignored or swept under the rug while men fight among themselves.. like TicTac is doing right now.

This is the strength of female manipulation. How many MEN make rules anymore? Most are desperate faggots walking on eggshells around women begging women to like them. Its disgusting. And a big part of this comes from societal brainwashing that tells young boys growing to make women their "everything". So they become adult males with no real life goals and no way to be happy without the constant validation of some used up skank they have placed on a pedestal to appeal to the status quo (at the man's own expense).

Today's men are so brainwashed its not funny.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
And another key to current female success in society is their ability to manipulate enough men into being beta white knights. This ensures their anti-social and evil behavior gets ignored or swept under the rug while men fight among themselves.. like TicTac is doing right now.

This is the strength of female manipulation. How many MEN make rules anymore? Most are desperate faggots walking on eggshells around women begging women to like them. Its disgusting. And a big part of this comes from societal brainwashing that tells young boys growing to make women their "everything". So they become adult males with no real life goals and no way to be happy without the constant validation of some used up skank they have placed on a pedestal to appeal to the status quo (at the man's own expense).

Today's men are so brainwashed its not funny.

I already lost it all once in family court. Once I sealed it off (that took six years), I started over. My kids figured out what a c*nt Mom is and have nothing to do with her. For the last seven years, I'm a single Dad finishing raising three kids on my own. I run a business I started in 02 that my ex thought she could loot in court. And for a couple of years she did. I just re-jiggered the legal structure and flushed her and her lawyer like turds.

Brainwashing men into thinking that female Homo Sapiens are some sort of evil mutants is as ridiculous as any alternative from Femworld.

Women have the upper hand in divorce court. But that's about it. Every other thing they can get away with is because men let them do it. So I don't do that - Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt. And men that do or that get Level 10 pissed off about it are really different sides of the same coin. So if you want to let women run over you or you want to blow steam out your ass about how manipulative and evil they are, hey, enjoy! Either way, women run you. Well, no woman and women in general run or own me.

I typed this somewhere else. Fishermen that get angry that fish don't behave as they are supposed to or that fisherman would like them to are bad fishermen. I just accept what is - women are different (not good, not evil - different). I don't to anything for them. My "looks, personality and finances" are for me. If you or somebody, anybody else - male, female, tranny whatever don't like it - you can kiss my ass. I was sort of that way before my 25-year marriage and six-year divorce. I just didn't protect myself or my kids from the one person that could all but kill me. I paid the price, learned the lesson and moved on.

I love women. You think they're evil? Cool! More for me! I love reading all the grumbling here. Dust Muffin said I was the voice of "grumpy reason". I'll take it.

They're just women.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

I already lost it all once in family court. Once I sealed it off (that took six years), I started over. My kids figured out what a c*nt Mom is and have nothing to do with her. For the last seven years, I'm a single Dad finishing raising three kids on my own. I run a business I started in 02 that my ex thought she could loot in court. And for a couple of years she did. I just re-jiggered the legal structure and flushed her and her lawyer like turds.
Which makes it even more confusing as to why you are proposing the "not all women are like that" mantra, when you have clearly been screwed over by this market?

Women have the upper hand in divorce court. But that's about it. Every other thing they can get away with is because men let them do it.
They have the upper hand in Court and everywhere else because MEN let them do it. Women didn't fight some type of Civil War and became victorious, thus, Feminism came into existence. MEN gave women feminism.

Women have the upper hand in just about everything in society today, including:

- The Court System
- The Higher Education System
- The Grade School Education System
- The Corporation (in terms of politics)
- The Media
- The Entertainment Industry
- Philanthropy (October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, When is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month?)
- Politics (politicians specifically cater to the women vote, ever heard of catering to the male vote?)

- The Child Support System (if a man can't pay, they lock him up in jail, but if a woman can't pay they give her assistance in the form of housing, food, clothing, free education, free obamaphones, etc.)

Shall I go on? Our society is totally gynocentric today.

I just didn't protect myself or my kids from the one person that could all but kill me. I paid the price, learned the lesson and moved on.
It's wasn't ONE woman that screwed you, you were screwed over by an entire system, a system that screws men over every day. It's called Gynocentrism and it's in all of the things I listed above.

I love women. You think they're evil? Cool! More for me! I love reading all the grumbling here. Dust Muffin said I was the voice of "grumpy reason". I'll take it.

They're just women.
Why do you "love" women TicTac? A woman damn near sent you to suicide if you look at how she tried to destroy your life. I can maybe understand loving your Mother, she gave you life. Maybe loving your sisters if you have them. But loving WOMEN in MASS? Why TicTac? What have women in MASS DONE FOR YOU?

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Women 'as a mass' haven't done anything to me. One woman worked the law to the full extent. Lesson learned, price paid.

As for 'the system' men, mostly politician and lawyers, have as much to do with that as women. Gynocentric? It's still a man's world. We just have partners now. Women have the upper hand? Seriously? Politicians have the upper hand, most of them are still men.

I was chatting with LogicalLefty the other day. And I said to him what I'll tell you. For all of human history, including right now, men have had the privilege of being cannon fodder for politicians and priests. If you think women are going to treat you worse than men have, you don't know a damn thing about history, much less current events.

If you have to blame women, 'the system' whatever for your plight, have fun with that. It's your decision to believe stuff like that and have it constrain you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Women 'as a mass' haven't done anything to me. One woman worked the law to the full extent. Lesson learned, price paid.
Then why would you say you love women in mass then? I have love for certain women, I don't love women in general because women in general haven't done anything for me to earn such love and respect. If you really get technical, it would seem as though you would show love to men in general as men are the ones who died for your freedom, built your buildings, created your laws, your banking, and just about every other major invention was done by man. Also men are the ones that show up to save you from the burning building and save you from being killed by the person breaking into your house. Now when I say "love" I'm taking in more of a respect type of way, I'm not saying you should "love" men in terms of anything sexual lol.

As for 'the system' men, mostly politician and lawyers, have as much to do with that as women. Gynocentric? It's still a man's world. We just have partners now. Women have the upper hand? Seriously? Politicians have the upper hand, most of them are still men.
No, I agree with you, Men still have the power, but that doesn't mean that those same Men with power haven't created this gynocentric society that live in. Gynocentric doesn't mean that women have Power per say, it means their point of view, their way of doing things, etc., is put up as the standard rather than the alternative.

Feminism in every sense of the word was similar to the Civil Rights Movement for us blacks, in that the ONLY reason that Men (white men) gave power to both groups was because it was economically profitable to do so.

Feminism and Gynocentrism are very profitable, that's why Men created it. Just like having Blacks freed and integrated is more profitable than keeping them separated, which is why Men not only eliminated slavery but eventually Jim Crow as well.

But neither of these groups (Feminism nor Civil Rights) fought any war and succeeded into Power. Neither group has ANY true power. The people who still hold the majority of power are MEN, mainly, white men. Power in that they can determine whose point of view gets heard, who wins, and who loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.