Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Second shot with girl from the past

Hi Jama, I must say I tend to agree with what you are saying. Calling her after one year may have made an AFCish impression on her. I also agree that she certainly is not interested me in any sexual way right now or she would have made the time for me. But then again, I don't expect her to...
  2. J

MisterAI, the reason I agreed to wait two weeks for her to call me is that she will not be home those two weeks because of her studies, so there is not much use for her to call me earlier. There is nothing sad about that, although I do agree it sounded a little pathetic in my original post, lolz...
  3. J

It has been three years since I stumbled upon this board, and I'm about to do something now that more people here have probably done: I'm going for a second shot with the girl that made me find this place. Now, basically, since I have a history with this girl, I was wondering if you guys have...
  4. J

integrity- what does it matter

I agree with WtW. People who give up on what they believe in, do so out of their own insecurity: they are afraid that they will not be accepted for their beliefs. They are afraid to be alone. Lot's of people on this board pretend to be someone they are not: they focus all their actions on...
  5. J

To All Who Talks To Girls Through Msn/aim

I couldn't agree more with Dee-zy . Not only are those instant messenger services potentially one the most AFC ways to conversate with girls, I believe they can be addictive, too. Just think about it. It is so much easier to conversate with girls over AIM/MSN, it is the perfect way to kill...
  6. J

No goals anymore

Yo dave, do you have no problem at all with having no goal in your life? I find it very depressing that my life doesn't seem to go anywhere. I don't know if it is the same in English but in Dutch there is a saying that goes like: standing still is going backwards. I need to find out what I...
  7. J

No goals anymore

Hi y'all, It's been some time since I've visited this forum. It has had a great impact on my life. In the past year, my love life has went from non-existent to what I consider to be 'normal'. This has been a huge boost for my confidence. But this newfound confidence brings about something...
  8. J

I need help...MY LIFE SUCKS!!!

There is only one person in this world who should be able to live with yourself: YOU. Trying to be something you are not is NOT going to give you confidence. The ONLY way one can truly be confident about himself is when one lives by his OWN rules and follows them. NEVER break from your own...
  9. J

Most pathetic attempt at kinesthetics

distraction Hey distraction, I had a girl like that once. Turned out later she was raped by her former bf. Don't judge when you don't know, man. Just my humble opinion, JP
  10. J

How do you get a girl to cheat on her boyfriend?

Stay away from another man's girl. How about some respect in the game?
  11. J

First suc6!

I must have known this girls face for over months, but I never really met her until last week. Me and a friend went out for a drink, and she turned out to be a friend of him. We did some chit-chat and that was it. Next week I see this girl again, she comes over to me and we start talking for...
  12. J

No results

Try saying to yourself: "It's not my fault, I've just been meeting the wrong girls.". It got the "I won't gey any" mindset out of my head. If you know from yourself that you're a cool guy then it's the girls fault if she can't appreciate you for who you are. Never change yourself for any chick!
  13. J

Sensual/date music

Craig Armstrong - This Love Etta James - I just want to make love to you [This message has been edited by Jean Paul (edited 04-14-2002).]
  14. J

Wrip Up Her Number

Hahaha! One of the best f*cking posts I've read lately! I have a lot free space in my agenda now. LOL