Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Dont sweat it??

Any visual benefits you saw working out in heat is temporary; loss of water weight. You actually burn less calories in heat though.
  2. S

BEST Martial Arts

Technique is nothing without proper form, good execution, style, ability, and skill. :D :D :D
  3. S

rubbing alcohol and facial hair

Moustaches are just wierd if you are under 40 years old.
  4. S

Leg Day !!!!

Here here!
  5. S

my shin is spasmning

Full squats with feet close together will work the tibialis anterior (Which I believe is the muscle in your shin that you are referring to.) It's probably not used to being worked, and the twitching is temporary. I used to twitch in many places when I started hitting it hard. It should stop in time.
  6. S

my shin is spasmning

Then that is the goddamnedest of wrong wording.
  7. S

Thinking about joining a gym

Yes. You have a 2-day split over the weekend, and if you hit that hard enough, it'll do good on its own. Your other free days are just gravy, whatever you want.
  8. S

light weight training for a beginner who wants to get big!?

You think you have your technique down good enough to be benching 4-6 reps at 80% of your 1rm? You have to get used to the motions, to the feeling, to the mental aspect before you even think about dropping down to 4-6 reps. 10 is a good number to start out on, and a newbie will put on a lot...
  9. S

my shin is spasmning

NEVER SQUAT 3 DAYS IN A ROW! EVER!!!!!!!
  10. S

Exercise description thread (powerlifting)

sure beats erx.net
  11. S

Ultimate Secret to ABs...and getting bigger..

why would that be foolish?
  12. S

Ultimate Secret to ABs...and getting bigger..

Run to get big? Who is this dildo?
  13. S

Will Weightlifting Stunt your Growth?

How would something that stimulates growth hormone and testosterone stunt your growth? I hit my growth spurt the same time I started squatting and deadlifting. Coincidence probably, but I put on 4 inches while lifting heavy.
  14. S

Something more than Creatine and Protien.......

If you mean anabolic steroids, then you need a few more years under your belt.
  15. S

i'm gonna take tai chi

You're such a jackass. You have no idea what you are talking about, for reasons stated by Kuen1.
  16. S

i'm gonna take tai chi

Uhhh, yeah. My sensei knows it. Remember, the Tai Chi you've probably seen was not combat Tai Chi.
  17. S

Benched 155 for reps today!

Sorry if I came off pompous. I was saying that's a good job. I remember how excitited I was to put that weight up. Can't show emotion through internet :(
  18. S

i'm gonna take tai chi

Yeah, it's a soft art, but Jiu-Jitsu also means "The Gentle Art." It's about as gentle as a meat grinder. The Tai-chi depicted on TV or movies is not the combat style. It's a soft art in that you don't oppose the force, but redirect it and blend with it. That's why it takes forever to be...
  19. S

Bench Press

anyway, Cyrano, you can try reps of 6-8 without fear of dropping the weight. There is a technique that me and a few other guys I know employ. It's called letting the fear get it up. There is no real danger of dropping the bar on yourself, unless your wrists suddenly snap, or you aren't really...
  20. S

coupla work out questions

Density as in how hard the muscle is. When I was bodybuilding, I got bigger, but my muscles were kind of soft. I could squeeze my biceps while flexed, and they would change shape, simply because it was soft/useless bodybuilding muscle. Not very practical, just there for looks. However, when I...