Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

How do you handle if a woman tries to make you jealous by flirting with another guy?

A girl I was seeing did this to me last week in a bar. Her friends told me she was doing it to see how much I cared about her and whether I would stop her and pull her away from other guys. I told her friends I care enough to walk away and stop contact with her. Admittedly I had only been...
  2. T

No Contact Works

In the initial stages, yes my goal was to get her back because I had this huge infatuation with her. We had been together for a month, sleeping together regularly, she would buy me gifts, constantly txt me "i love you/miss you" and I was really happy seeing it turning into a LTR. Then she went...
  3. T

No Contact Works

I posted on here a few weeks ago about a girl who had totally baffled me by her behaviour and managed to get me doing some really silly AFC stuff. After consulting on this forum and getting some excellent advice, I decided to go completely NC. I made no attempt to call or txt, ignored all her...
  4. T

It's Hard to be a Man

I believe a big factor involved here is your attitude and focus. If you keep your focus on what a girl is after rather than what you are after that could perhaps explain why some guys find it harder meeting or having an LTR than perhaps they should. But I would agree that there are many girls...
  5. T

Do you use condoms?

A few years ago I slept with a girl I met in a club while on holiday and managed to contract a STD. The experience following that of having to sit in a clinic get tested and wait 2 months to find out if you've got HIV is probably one of the worst experiences of my life. Luckily I was treated and...
  6. T

Limiting Beliefs

Excellent post, I think a lot of guys will spend hours upon hours focusing on pick up lines and fancy language to talk to girls yet either ignore or spend little time focusing on their own beliefs and attitude. I think once you get your "inner game" sorted and work on it on a DAILY basis...
  7. T

How would you react to your girl kissing a guy?

I would tend to argue its better to just next them if you find out they've kissed a guy as it shows huge lack of respect for you and if they're willing to take that step who knows what else they could end up doing. I understand that girls (and certainly guys) can get caught up in the moment...
  8. T

Should a man call a woman on her bullsh*t?

Personally I think No Contact works better than calling her on her BS simply due to my experiences in doing both. I find when I do call her on her BS, she may change in the short term and start acting the way you want, but it seems to be short lived and usually reverts back over time. When...
  9. T

confidence.

It partly depends on what your actually looking for? If you are focusing on meeting girls in clubs then expect that they are going to get hit on by alot by guys and there's a good chance they are there just for some fun. If that is your intention too then great, but don't expect to be forming...
  10. T

Can't get her out of my head!

I'm certainly not running away from this problem, that is the problem! I have been investing too much emotional energy into her with little in return, which is why I chose to go no contact from which she started showing interest again. However she's been consistently inconsistent and it...
  11. T

Thanks for this, you are right in that I do need to settle this in my own mind. Ideally I'd like to meet with her just to understand what is going on and why she decided to start doing this as everything seemed to be going so well. But I realise even if she did wanna start seeing me again...
  12. T

Hi everyone, I could really use some advice about a girl I HAD been seeing. To summarise, I had been seeing a girl for around 6 weeks, everything was going great, we saw each other regularly, were sleeping together, she was buying me gifts and showing lots of affection. It felt like it was...
  13. T

How to pull a stripper?

I once managed to pull a stripper from a lap dancing joint back in the UK. But I think it had as much to do with speaking her native language (she was Thai) as anything else. Was worth it though as she would invite me over to hers and cook for me as well as a place to stay for the night whenever...
  14. T

1 month relationship gone sour overnight!

I certainly plan to make no effort with her. Infact having a few days without speaking has made me realise she isn't anything particularly special that I can't find better somewhere else. It is fairly easy to fall into the trap of being infatuated with a girl and letting your guard slip as...
  15. T

Why is it when it goes sour she only remembers the bad times?

The advice your getting on here is sound. The problem is, it is such a simple thing to do by going NO CONTACT it is easy to brush aside and I suspect you feel you have one trick up your sleeve to bring her round again to wanting to be with you. By giving her no contact will do 2 things for...
  16. T

Yes, I believe I did react too needily, thought I had settled into something fairly stable far too early and ended up making some very basic AFC mistakes! I gave it 2 days without any contact and she called me asking to meet up on the weekend but told her I was busy and we could sort...
  17. T

Firstly wanna say hi to everyone being my first post. I came across this forum as a search for answers with what has recently happened to me with a girl I've been seeing. To set the scene, I met a girl in a nightclub about 3 months ago, got her number but didn't see her again after that save...