Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. W

To: Wjboogy.

Wyldfire, why dont you get a group of your friends to spread the word that girls should approach us guys more. That would make it easier for you girls to find great guys like me. ----------- Im not giving up, because if i did, id never be able to get a girlfriend. ------------ Im pretty critical...
  2. W

To: Wjboogy.

Thanks Nine Breaker. I have been thinking about forgetting a bout dating for a long time. I've been now trying to just concentrate on becoming an "A" student rather than a "B"-"C" student. And i am currently trying a build a great awesome body. Just like the men on the front cover of Men's...
  3. W

Why we are such awesome guys.

Im all of that TrickyNick, but i havent found a girl that has wanted me. Theres no reason for me to lie.
  4. W

for all you frustrated-unsuccessful guys who have or want to give up: (good advice)

Thank God someone understands, thanks sociopath. Someone here actually has a brain to relate. How could you geta girl that lives all the way across the country that you havent even met yet? You need theluck of her being near you so you can go approach her. Thats perfect sense. Someone actually...
  5. W

for all you frustrated-unsuccessful guys who have or want to give up: (good advice)

#1 ive always tried the advise here. #2. Quit saying im not, im getting pissed about that. #3. Just because i dont get girls doesnt mean im a loser, who lied to you? #4. Whats a troll? Im here to learn, but you guys seem to want to change people. Whats wrong with being yourself but learning...
  6. W

COURAGE

EXPLAIN WHY MY FIRST AND ONLY GIRLFRIEND APPROACHED ME?ILL ALLOW YOU TO SHUT YOUR LIPS NOW.
  7. W

P.S IM NOT A PATHETIC PERSON JUST BECAUSE I CANT ATTRACT GIRLS. THE AMOUNT OF CHICKS I GET DOESNT DETERMINE MY SELF WORTH.
  8. W

i just dont see how you can compare an athelete to getting girls. Were not training for a sport here, were trying to ttract a human being. Humans have many emotions and feeling that play into if they will like you or not. Ive "put in work" trying to get a girl to like me for 13 years. Since...
  9. W

COURAGE

theres no game here. This is 2 people with vocal cords. Whoever feels like talking,talks. I think you need to live a little bud
  10. W

COURAGE

ha! what universe do you live in.
  11. W

COURAGE

you act like girls cant make a move.
  12. W

What was your breaking point from nice guy to dj?

a DJ is basically what women call "A Dog" in a nuttshell. Remember you girls are the ones creating the dogs/jerks. Maybe you should treat your men better. Because too many girls think its all about them. its 50/50
  13. W

how often do girls get asked out?

I agree with Deagleclaw, nice guys are generally afraid to let girls know they like them. Why do i know that? Because im just like that!! I find it embarassing to let girls i like know that i like them. Because i figure they wont like me back. When all youve been is rejected by girls, you get...
  14. W

BE-DO-HAVE

im no dj. I dont wanna be. I just wanna be myself. I think you guys should too.
  15. W

To Anyone Who Lacks Confidence

I do apply the advise stop thinking i dont. Confidence with girls is built on former success with girls. ex: getting numbers,girls telling you your cute,girls flirting with you, hearing of girls talking about you, having ex girlfriends,having kises girls, having made out with girls, having...
  16. W

The Dawson's Creek Complex

d hate for it to come to this, but you guys are losers if you think women are beneath us. Their people too. I dont know how you guys were raised, you guys are just sorry and shovenistic. not wanting trouble but you guys deserved that. How have i had it out for your advise?? What the hell are...
  17. W

The Dawson's Creek Complex

well girls are hard to figure out for me. I dont understand them. I dont know how to pick up signals of girls liking me. I doubt they do anyways. So its good to analize. And why do you say, were bringing ourselves "down to their level"? Girls arent beneath us! Who lied to you.
  18. W

To Anyone Who Lacks Confidence

What you guys arent understanding is that were talking about picking up women. You say confidence is atractive to women and helps. Okay how come i dont have a woman then? Im confident. Theres different kinds of confidence, in orde to get women you need to feel confident you can get that...
  19. W

Why you're not getting laid...

JP, I do all that stuff you said and i still dont get laid. What can you say about that? My neg hitting is awesome, i dont think theres anyone better then me. UI taught myself about that, before i even came here. to your comment about being confident: " now is it the getting girls that makes...
  20. W

Why do people themselves to women when trying to pick them up?(A lesson)

LOL why did the ugly gurls name have to be "Helga"? LOL hahahah, it couldnt Britney? or Angelina? lol It always seems when guys pick names for ugly gurls their names are always Like a Helga or an Urcela? or some other putrid name lol