Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. K

DAMN I just had to flake on a girl and now she hates me

That's what I thought too. I wasnt going on a first date with red crap on my mouth like I had a disease. Too bad the girl was a b!tch and told me to go to hell. I told her I had a family emergency. Maybe I should have told her the truth? "hey babe I got this dry cut skin on my mouth and I cant...
  2. K

I'm just going to forget her and move on. I'm not broken up or anything. But I did want to meet her. Oh well... I freaked out because with all the diseases out there I was sure she would freak out about it. I already told her I will buy her dinner to make it up she said no and told me to go to...
  3. K

Band Aid on the corner of my mouth? I dont think that would have helped lol.
  4. K

It doesnt look like a cut. The skin on the corner of my mouth is all dry and red like an inch across. It looks like I have something going on but I don't. The skin just gets dry sometimes and looks that way. And its right on the corner like it could be cold sores or something.
  5. K

I had a date set up with a cute girl I met online. I was getting ready for the date and shaved really fast and I nicked myself right beside my mouth and now the skin is all dry and red there. I thought OMG I can't go she is going to think I have a disease. What the hell would I think if a girl...
  6. K

I give up!

I hear you!!!!!! I am so tired of these worthless women!!!! I get IOI's too and they always flake on me. My last straw was when this girl gave me her # last week and she didn't answer so I waited a day and she didn't answer so I called 10 more times and she told me she won't go out with me!
  7. K

When a woman gives you the silent treatment

I still say I won her little game by making her reply out of jealousy. Now we are meeting up in the morning and then bang bang back at my place. I just needed some help in how to handle the post game show.
  8. K

Thanks interceptor! I let her know I'm not calling my ex (but told her that the ex did email me) and I asked her if I'll see her tomorrow? She replied and wants to meet for breakfast tomorrow. You the man! Thanks for talking sense into me.
  9. K

Alright that makes sense. I just wanted to break her silent treatment and it worked. I will let her know that I'm not going to call the ex because I want her instead and see if she is still going to hang with me this weekend. I think her IL is high she has just resorted to playing stupid...
  10. K

I met this girl and she is crazy. Bad temper and all that. We've been going out for a couple months and we had a stupid argument and she started giving me the silent treatment. She never ignored me before, but she was trying to get the upper hand by ignoring my texts and calls. We were supposed...