Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Proof Most Men Prefer a Certain Look in Women

What makes her hotter than Olga?
  2. P

Where is there any money being asked for Jim? Talk about being paranoid lol... Btw Olga has clearly pulled ahead here. It might be time to call it official
  3. P

Yeah I posted this on RSD as well. It looks like Olga has definitely pulled ahead here... but Whitney has gotten a decent percentage of the votes as well. The last one I did was more lopsided. I intend to match the winners of each one against each other so that we can really figure out if we...
  4. P

Exclusive to you?

So men and women are intrinsically equal in your view?
  5. P

You don't think thats a great ass?? DonGordon I agree 100% lol
  6. P

They actually just updated Leslie's page with an ass shot... I think this one puts her over the top imho
  7. P

wow this is a close one..... After this poll is done I'll pit the winner against the previous winner to see what looks in women men really do prefer
  8. P

So if any of you how followed my threads I've basically been collecting data to see if most of us go for a certain look in women. My last poll showed that a brunette who was a little thick, but had nice big breasts, and a plumpt ass had the most votes. Now the 3 women have changed on the...
  9. P

Which of these 3 girls is the hottest?

Guys check out the 3 girls on this site www.regionalhotties.com Which one do you find the most attractive? I think this is a good way to gauge whether looks are really subjective or not. Personally I find the girl on the far right to be the hottest. When I asked about this previously...
  10. P

Did anyone try Juicing?

"Pickupmilitia: Actually bro, Espi knows his stuff pretty well, I think your a little misinformed if anything. Steroids like anything else are dangerous when used by the uneducated person..... there are many commercial drugs prescribed everyday for common ailments which also have life...
  11. P

Want sex more than once a week

The guy is dependent on her... He is scared to be single and on his own and lose the comfort he has... Anyone who reads this objectively can see this isn't a good situation... but the fact is we all have had logic clouded by emotions... every single 1 of us here... who ever never has please...
  12. P

Did anyone try Juicing?

Espi just because you feel the need to use illegal substances to build your body up (for no other use but to look good and feel strong) please don't encourage others to do the same. I know misery loves company but steroids are provingly dangerous for one's health. Lyle Alzado by his own...
  13. P

Did anyone try Juicing?

Espi you are the one who is mis-informed. Steroids have bad long term effects. Lets see how Barry Bonds and Jose Canseco are doing 10 years from now in their late 40's...... then we can see if Steroids really are as safe as you claim. As far as nobody ever dying from steroids... maybe you...
  14. P

Rate This Chick - I think she is hot

bigjohnson no offense but your gf has a terrible ass.... I'll admit she looks like she is thin... I hope she has a big rack and a nice face to make up for that flat highway of an ass
  15. P

bigjohnson please post a picture of your girlfriend.... I'd like to see the difference in quality you so speak of..... I bet you probably won't though because everyone who doesn't think this chick is hot probably doesn't get ****
  16. P

wow what world do you all live in? I think the people that gave her a 7 are fine... but she isn't fat... voluptous I think is the right word... and I prefer that to thin chicks... But anyway the chicks they have on their Myspace Top 8 are hot as hell
  17. P

are you blind man... I think her face is hot as hell... plus look at her rack... if you click on the picture you can see more of her... I just spanked to the one of her chest in the brown swimsuit top
  18. P

Guys a member pm'd me this site which basically features regular girls in the everyday world. I give this girl an 8 curious what you all think www.regionalhotties.com Also her info says she doesn't kiss on the 1st date... I bet she would if she met a DJ!
  19. P

Marriage - Show me Successful Examples

I am glad this thread got a lot of feedback. Paradox The article you references shows a lot of old examples.... basically few I'd consider contemporary. And yes they were married for several years but there is nothing that indicates it was a happy marriage. Plus who knows how many times...