Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

boyfriends

yeah i wouldnt get with a girl who had a boyfriend, itd jsut be wrong, bad rep, and hell wat if the guy knows karate or somethin
  2. T

Throughout your expirience, do chicks with bf's say yes?

its not really about the girl though
  3. T

texas chainsaw massacre his ass. haha nah in all honesty id probs jsut get in a fight with him and both of us would get hurt and nothing would be achieved at all
  4. T

Just knowing what I'd do to a guy that got with my girlfriend is enough to stop me ever doing that
  5. T

Help me improve my face/rate my face.

im not being the guy that says "get a haircut" to everyone with longish hair but short hair would suit you better
  6. T

Asking a girl if "we can take it slow" automatic LJBF ?

i would act rather than talk - the more you discuss it, the more awkward it will become. jsut get her in the mood and kiss her or somethin
  7. T

Tecniques to prolong ejaculation during sex

stretch your toes out n wiggle them around, thatll make you concentrate on them
  8. T

I messed up, twice!

when she acted confused she wasnt confused at all she was just being cold
  9. T

Something happened the other day..

yeah the more you flirt you get girls into you, the more your stock wil lrise and the more into you she'll be - girls aren't driven by passion like we are, theyr more like speculators, especially in school
  10. T

sexual anxiety

dude jsut get with girl after girl till you get it down
  11. T

Any european DJs out there?

Hey whats up im from UK lol