Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

Didn't take up ONS text offer, now what?

You helped me understated my biggest mistake. Thank you
  2. I

Not getting tinder matches

Same thing happened to me . I used better pictures , let your pics do the talking. The most important is the first 1(remember everybody swipes left or right based on first pic)
  3. I

Tinder Experiences?

Been on tinder for 3.5 weeks. Had 36 matches banged 1 check(the baddest actually) same day I met her. The rest the conversation is long and drawn out. The 1 chick I banged our initial conversation was short to the point
  4. I

Internet Dating

Best thread I've read in a while. I too suffer the texting back and fourth game with tinder and even in real life. I'll keep conversations simple now.
  5. I

will the tinder app change the landscape of dating?

Seems like yall have a few good openers for tinder girls, anyone care to share?
  6. I

Cheated. Should I stay or leave?

looks like many of you have received a huge ego boost, I recommend you follow your intuition , follow suit with the action you feel no hesitation about,
  7. I

The 6th Sense

People always seem to know other's situations better than their own
  8. I

basic sex ed quest

just wear a condom and check every so often to make sure it doesnt slide off and never buy LIFESTYLES- thats sex ed 101
  9. I

Windy City Chronicles

i sent you the correct number inbox me yours, that last cutie is a good catch( those who are fresh to town and looking for a good time)
  10. I

Windy City Chronicles

No one man should have that power I'm tripping off your power, you made me feel whats most important in life the truthfulness in your post form the beginning in 2009 i thought i was 2010, the clubs are the same and feel the same pain and pleasure, hey i never been to club alone but often...
  11. I

List Of Shaming Tactics That Make or Break You

I'm interested in responses to these statements
  12. I

Parental problems... at age 22... WTF...

I love the advice, I'm in a similar situation things have gotten better through, I've learned how just find bright spots whatever works to keep them happy with small investments I keep going, Im attacking the sub conscious the conscious and I dont see eye to eye
  13. I

Is this too manipulative

I think the idea is interesting, cant wait for the results lol:rockon:
  14. I

DJ Bootcamp: Week 3

nice stuff im so proud tear ;)
  15. I

Being a man in a woman's world...

great post bravo.. i forgive my chicks.i often next girls like nothing because of this big ego i developed from this site, lets see how this plays out
  16. I

Calling up Phone Numberes: Best Time This weekend

Wait till Monday and set date for wesnday or thrusday
  17. I

Bad Situation

It seems like she isnt planninf on going anywhere hers the two options it seems you have 1. Continue to live with her until she finally moves out if ever, and deal with her BPD and drive yourself crazy 2. Put her out once she goings on a shopping spree or something 3. Move out yourself...
  18. I

Good ways to DHV in short time

say hi and bye for a week and then ask for her number and take her out for a drink on a mid day like tues or something
  19. I

I am done......Absolutely ridiculous...

trent i think zero is a idiot, (dont mind my comments i kid!) anyway if you went out saturday and its monday and you still havent talked to her dont freak out, you sound really needy, maybe her mother died? maybe she doesnt want to portray as being thirsty? maybe she actually has a life not...
  20. I

My theory on why girls you meet a bars "flake out"

yes this book is perfect, thank you