Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. F

She's Married OR Looking to get Married?

As I understand it and correct me if I’m wrong, a woman who is interested in you will never ever mention the word boyfriend or husband in anyway shape or form. Even if she’s talking about let’s say the neighbors husband or her sisters boyfriend etc. she will never ever mention the word...
  2. F

She's Married OR Looking to get Married?

Background; Woman at the gym, guessing 30s age music teacher in high school. Ignored her for 2-3 years as shes ok looking but average maybe a 6 out out of 10. One thing going for her is shes fit like runner fit but not sexy flat butt flat chest. I started talking to her got to liking her a...
  3. F

"I have a boyfriend"

Leave her and drive home without her. She'l have to call a cab. lol
  4. F

"I have a boyfriend"

Old thread but good topic. I had one experience that at least saves face and puts you in the drivers seat to how the situation ends. There was this chick at the gym I randomly talked to now and then. After a while I said I will try and get her number. When I asked she came back and said "I have...
  5. F

Need some help possible BPD

one word ... RUN
  6. F

Dealing with age question

Old trick listed on sosuave a while back ; Girl - so how old are you? You - Guess. {{Now **if she's into you** she will guess the age she WANTS you to be}} Girl - 29? You - {{With great emphasis}} WOW! Great guess. What are you psychic ? Etc. See all you did there was validate her **guess**...
  7. F

2012 Election [All discussion here]

12:24 Eastern Standard Time Obama projected to win election? This countries future is so fvcked now. How can a country in one of the worst economies since the great depression reelect Obama? He's run up this countries debt so high already just imagine what he's going to do in the next 4...
  8. F

Why are religious guys such man shamers/pvssy beggers?

VERY illuminating video on religion. Even when I was younger in my teens I kind of suspected it was along these lines. http://youtu.be/oZgT1SRcrKE
  9. F

Teach me how to fight

Want to know how to win in a fight? 1. Get big. In street fight size matter more than in the bedroom. 2. Practice basic full contact boxing maybe 20 minutes a week AT MOST. 3. Be more aggressive than the other guy. I took enough karate in my day to know that it's mostly a ballet dance...
  10. F

"We" just hit mainstream media

Long thread simplified. Men don't get married. Man wants kids then get married, assume responsibilities of BOTH kids and wife. Sorry it's a package deal if you want kids. Enjoy. Best case scenario; Never get married, go over friends house and play with their kids, leave go home to your hot...
  11. F

Got to love chicks from online dating sites

The best reply I've read on SS for this was "Ok, but how are you going to make it up to me?" 1. She's flaking because ...well... she's flaky. 2. She's got too many other options. 3. It's a shvt test to see how you react. Any way you cut it it's likely a waste of time. If she's like before even...
  12. F

Jophil. Must read especially for Master DJ's.

Wow this svcks, what a shock. Jophil had some deep and to the point comments on how women thought. Great advice all around. I used to do what Zunder did and search for just his posts and read just those. I vote we somehow put together a Jophil best posts thread or something. This guy was...
  13. F

Women & their weight issues

Theres a comment on the original site with the pictures I thought was funny.
  14. F

Thats the key. As long as someone isn't hurting anyone else. If you go out with a girl who is physically attractive and healthy then she makes daily choices to eat junk food and after a year or so ends up getting fat then thats a problem. Why is that a problem? Because she hurting someone...
  15. F

You gotta love it when woman complain about their weight and make it sound like they are victims and then turn around when no one is looking and stuff their face with sh*t that makes them fat. I caught a 15 minute glimpse of that Kardashian reality program with the more tom boy of the 3 girls...
  16. F

Damnit ... silver

At $49 apmex.com must be selling 1 oz silver bullion at around $52-53. Yeah, this is why I take partial positions dollar cost averaging each month on the way up. I try not to take full positions though. that way if theres a pull back there is some cash in reserve for a buy on a pullback but I...
  17. F

Damnit ... silver

Thanks for the input. I've been dollar cost averaging as I've said since the 30's so it isn't like I'm buying in all right now at a current high. If it dips I will probably dollar cost average some more at a lower price. Things is it isn't just inflation and money printing/currency debasing...
  18. F

Damnit ... silver

Waiting for pullback might be a good idea. Then again it might not be a good idea. There are times when a person waits for a pullback just to get left behind. I waited for a pullback to $25-26 in January/February. It went down to 26.50 range. :rolleyes: Guess who got left behind on that...
  19. F

Damnit ... silver

Damn, Silver has been rising 2-3% per day for around a month now. At what point is it a bubble? Apmex.com shows the buy price that they will pay you which is pretty close to market spot price but a little less to cover their 'commission'.
  20. F

Would I look like a prick?

It's impossible to look like a prick. Plastic surgery hasn't progressed that far yet. :D