Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Crash Course on Masculine Power

The jazz..... Those 3 words don't help anybody.... Anyone can come along and say you just have to be a man. The cold hard fact is that there is something wrong with the modern world and men do need to start relearning how to be masculine so before you decide to post....ever, how about you make...
  2. D

Crash Course on Masculine Power

Bump this is gold, I'll post my funny experience.... Was at Tafe today and hanging with my classmates in the carpark when I spotted a carload of girls.... I practiced my awareness skills and looked at the most attractive one as the went passed. She immediately looked back at me and we locked...
  3. D

critique my online dating profile

ok so ive shortened my description a fair bit... what do you guys think? I love to have fun, I mean we're only young once. In saying that Festivals are the best! If your going to stereosonic or defqon1 you already get a +1. Some of my hobbies are aikido, watching a good blockbuster movie...
  4. D

Contradicting bible advice, can anyone elaborate?

This is what I thought as ever since reading looks posts I do the opposite and Lethe girl know that I am attracted to them by more eye contact and the use of kino but reading that other post made me second guess myself, thanks for the advice I'm sure I can incorporate both at the same time by...
  5. D

Contradicting bible advice, can anyone elaborate?

Was reading How to eliminate desire in the bible and came across this Quote: Rule 1 of the Tao of Steve: Eliminate your desires. If your out with a girl and you are thinking of getting laid, you're finished. A woman can smell your agenda. When you interact with a woman and she senses no...
  6. D

What to do when a girl does this?

Hmmm. Good mindset, I eventually did walk away but I agree I probably should have done it sooner. Any other suggestions?
  7. D

What to do when a girl does this?

Was tuning a girl at a party last night and going very well, according to her friend she was very keen on me and was a super hot girl, we ended up going to a club and was talking to her and decided to get her away from her friends so I grabbed her and told her to come and dance. Everything was...
  8. D

Thanks forthe replies guys I think I'll shorten it a bit and remove the i am this and I am that parts, hey espi good to see your still hanging around mate it's been a few years for me
  9. D

ok before you guys get started, NO it is not my only source of meeting girls, im 20 and go out and have quite a good social life but i dont think it could hurt to be fishing a few rods at the same tim. i did a bit of researching on how to make a good profile and have 3 good photos up, one of me...
  10. D

need advice for this situation

so i suppose no one thinks theres anyway of reigniting her interest so i suppose ill just have to give up that idea oh well ill still have heaps of fun
  11. D

i usually would but circumstances alter exceptions. she paid for her own ticket. went halves in all accomodation and gets on with my mum who would not let me do something like that.... ive already stopped the texting and calling and she has already started calling me rather than the other way...
  12. D

because i liked her and she is a really fun person who i wouldnt mind staying friends with anyway.... like i said we have known and been friends for quite some time. plus why are you quizzing me on somthing i havent even asked about?
  13. D

alcohol giveth but also taketh away =D alcohol has got me laid many a time =D im planning on just playing it cool and not showing any emotion towards her and if nothing changes in the 2 weeks we're there just dropping the idea of getting back with her. anyone else have any input?
  14. D

ok so i have been seeing this girl for about a month, we've known each other for few years but we started going out not long ago and everything ws going well, she was pursuing me and i was the prize. unfortunately i got drunk on a few occasions and let it be known to her my feelings too soon...
  15. D

need advice criticism welcome

ok well im from australia and random hookups are alot harder than in other countries but what baffles me is they will hookup with me, moan like all hell and start shaking and wriggling (in a good way) when i finger them but sex is a no-go zone ??? even when i find out from their friends that...
  16. D

need advice criticism welcome

ok so lately ive been noticing a bit of a pattern. lately the last few girls ive been hooking up keep saying no to sex. like they'll hook up with me and let me finger them but wont have sex. a few of my mates tell me its because they are fridgid and its just an age thing (18) and ive even found...
  17. D

muscle hardness: a few questions

so basically i have more water retention then him?
  18. D

muscle hardness: a few questions

ok, ive been training for quite some time now and have put on a bit of mass and have the dry muscly look that ive been after for ages but my question is when i tense i look nice and hard but when you squeeze my muscles they arent really rock hard like you would think. yet my training buddy who...
  19. D

horrible farts...eating too mujch?

wellive been trying to get my daily protein intake seriously lately and with this increase in food ive been getting horrible farts. like the ones that make people think you have something seriously wrong with your insides. is this normal or am i just eating tooo much food?
  20. D

UPDATE: from fat 115kg to fit 87kg pics included

thanx for that input you touched base on a few things i wanted to know. in regards to my test being too high. is that a bad thing? how old do you get before your testosterone starts to diminish or lessen