Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

"I have a boyfriend" is a REJECTION, NOT A SH1T TEST!

yes, and a woman who MIGHT think ur hot/sweet/funny, but isnt willing to cheat on her man. The point is, when she says shes got a bf, then a man should not try to validate himself by saying "ohhh please thats just a shyt test"
  2. S

Whoa You Guys Are Virgins ??

PRmoon - what ended up happening with that pregnant woman that everyone was giving u advice on??? were we right?? or wrong?? or what? lol
  3. S

no, he probably thinks its called seducing when a girl gives him 5 minutes of conversation and he gets IOI's and some light "kino", along with smiles and EC.......but then he ejects and she goes home to **** someone else yaeaaaa, thats seduce by teh way, its VERY CONTRADICTORY to say u are...
  4. S

Online Adult Personal Ad.

selfmademob and Scott have hijacked the thread!!! lol sweeet Luke - just cuz u live with ur parents, what does it have to do with being allowed to see a chick??? even 14 year old boys are allowed to go out with chicks
  5. S

i dont mean to be mean to u, but if u knew how to seduce chicks, then my guess is you would have seduced a couple by now and not be a virgin. You cant tell me u KNOW HOW TO seduce a girl in theory unless uve actually done it for real. And guess what, if u DID do it for real, then u being such...
  6. S

i originally came to this site to find answers on how to get over my HORRIBLE HORRIBLE one-itis who broke up with me about a year ago.....and it worked, i read some quality articles. Also reading push/pull and gunwitch has been very helpful in the "sealing the deal" part of my game, but i was...
  7. S

Losing my virginity today.

ill give him this - better to last 2 hours and not cvm than to last less than a minute! still, didnt you WANT to cvm Ace?? or did u just go jerk off after seeing her?
  8. S

they censored woman3se!!! haha
  9. S

i have NEVER had a girl who is interested tell me or "test" me by saying she has a boyfriend. Whether a girl is single or not, if she says she has a boyfriend, that means literally "I DO NOT WANT TO PURSUE ANYTHING PHYSICAL WITH U" it is absolutely NOT a shyt test!!! i cant believe some...
  10. S

Down For a 9 Count But Not Out Yet (long, but funny)

right on!!! look for my thread on this that i just made.
  11. S

what kinda goddamn man doesnt cvm after having sex with a girl????
  12. S

cvm inside the girl with a condom on = no kids I'd know, ive done it 100s of times
  13. S

WTF is up with all these TROLLS lately???

idiot, the times are reflected using England times, not US, thus when i post at 3 pm from work, it actually says i posted at 9PM.......if post count were a factor on gettin laid, then u might wanna talk to Shezz, Docs, and other guys who post alot (except, they post alot of success), as do it...
  14. S

Skip told me on AIM he was a troll

i cant believe how pathetic some people are.......sorry, i meant to say, I CANT BELIEVE HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE DREAMXHENRY
  15. S

go do a search on me u prick, take at a look at how many quality threads Ive made giving advice and tips for success
  16. S

im sorry, if ur not a troll, then why has every single post u made (all 75 of them) been completely retarded?
  17. S

Skip told me on AIM he was a troll

go jack off to a mirror
  18. S

peter griffin, misternigma, kind frodo all these lil motha****as, who are most likely the same punkass ***** DREAMXHENRY (go look up old threads), they all have very few posts, all of their posts are UTTERLY USELESS (when it comes to what this forum is actually for - getting girls), 2 of them...
  19. S

to all virgins - you automatically do not know how to seduce women/girls, or how to properly date a girl, because if u DID know, then you wouldn't be virgins. Thus you cannot give advice on how to properly date or how to seduce chicks. PERIOD. Cod3r - the trolls on this forum posting up...
  20. S

Looks are more important than you think! Merged [Official thread]

an ugly guy cannot CANNOT have self confidence when it comes to looks. An ugly guy walking around like hes da shyt is the same as an ugly fat cow or a woman walkin around like all the guys owe her somethin cuz shes supposedly hot. self confidence cannot be faked, it needs to be based on...