Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

How easy can it be to get girls attracted to you??

It doesn't take as much arduous work some put it out to be, unless you're really struggling to be attractive which ends up showing. One thing I find that girls like a lot is how unique you are. The "Everyone is special and unique" line is bullcrap. The way you do your hair, your clothes, your...
  2. A

A small problem

I agree with the above, sorry man. Just another heads up; having things in common is not the best means to judge attraction.
  3. A

Which star do you think has the most DJ style?

i'm gonna say vince vaughn too. he doesn't look like much but apparently he pulls a lot of ass.
  4. A

Keeping up attraction

with the person you're with or what?
  5. A

eye contact question

When I make eye contact with girls, I don't smile in the normal way. I give them a toothless grin, meaning I make a slight smirk without showing my teeth and work the attraction through the eyes. It's less "hey let's be friends" and works better generally I think.
  6. A

The gap between her legs

how would a girl's sexual activity mold the shape of her thighs/hips?
  7. A

Long hair or short?

just work it so it doesn't look like a helmet and you'll be fine.
  8. A

How to dress to impress?

you don't have to dress in american eagle button downs and abercrombie jeans or khakis everyday to impress girls. to impress girls you just got to look like you care how you look and not wear a black band t-shirt and shorts everyday. i don't have one casual button down and girls love the way i...
  9. A

Long hair or short?

There's not a standard that says girls like or dislike a particular length of hair by default. I've been growing my hair out for several months now and and I have never looked better. And it's not just unkempt hair, I arrange it to make it look good. In the end, women prefer good looking guys...
  10. A

Breaking a shy girl

Alright, just to update you guys. I talked with her today and made a comment on how she's so quiet around me. I just told her "You're so quiet around me. It's so hard to keep a conversation going." Then I made a joke. For the rest of the day she tried to get my attention instead of the...
  11. A

Breaking a shy girl

I'm in this for a relationship, but I defintely get your point. She actually just broke up with her boyfriend a few days ago, and she's been like this towards me for about a couple of months now, so I don't think it's because of hurt. She's just generally shy, even around her friends she's not...
  12. A

Breaking a shy girl

She already knows me well, and has since about the beginning of 2006. She's just gotten more shy around me since then, to my surprise. I thought it would have been the reverse. But yeah it's really weird.
  13. A

Breaking a shy girl

Alright guys, I need some help. This girl I'm trying to get with is shy as hell. I can tell she's interested in me based off observations and some things a friend of hers said, and I've noticed these things for several months. I've been talking with her and trying to flirt with her, but she's...
  14. A

Sealing the deal

Any ideas? Advice would be appreciated.
  15. A

How do you stand out?

Yeah I've got the crazy hair too. It ****ing works. I'm also one of the musicians that jam together a lot during school, which draws a lot of attention
  16. A

Sealing the deal

Hey guys what's up. My situation is simple. I'm after this girl who I know digs me, and I've sensed it for a while now. Some background on her is that shes a junior, has a boyfriend who just went off to college, and she's been with this guy for a little over a year. I'm just gonna say again...
  17. A

Extra Help

So I should do things to get her interested but not overdo it right? And keep the mystery factor up? If her an her boyfriend split, how do I get her thinking about me and her coming to me?
  18. A

Extra Help

Woops, just realized this was in the wrong forum. It was supposed to be in the High School one. But anyways, I'm definitely looking to try and start a serious relationship, but I also wanna have fun. I don't just want to get action. I'm not sure about how into her boyfriend she is, but I know...
  19. A

Extra Help

Whats up guys, I really like the community here. I've been reading around this part of the forum and the DJ Bible and it's really helping me out. Well to get to the point, there's this girl I've been eyeing for about a month now. We never talked in school, a few times here and there. But...
  20. A

Situtation

Thanks guys for the advice. I do have a problem of overanalyzing. :D Oh and JSH, what I meant was 4 girls like me this year, not me liking 4 girls.