Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Jair213

Fifteen Lessons

Read this over a decade ago. Legendary
  2. Jair213

She PM me at 02:00 AM on Facebook.

I skimmed through the posts. No need to analyze this. Your looking to much into this situation for nothing. As if your trying to figure something out. You need to stay less invested.
  3. Jair213

She PM me at 02:00 AM on Facebook.

You care and over think to much just by reading the length of your posts. Why is the question here?
  4. Jair213

Need help dealing with a problem I've never had before

You are having sex way to many times. The body won’t be able to keep up.
  5. Jair213

Need help dealing with a problem I've never had before

Zinc. Magnesium. L citrulline. Also eat fats. Don’t have sex to much to the point of draining all of your sexual fluids. You need to time this. And not to many times.
  6. Jair213

Attraction & Wealth

I’ve been experiencing some kind of weird phenomenon lately. Yes I’m well off. You could say financially successful etc. Now only reason why I’m bringing this up is because once this side of my life starts revealing to certain woman I barely know they seem to loose a bit of interest and start...
  7. Jair213

Cryptos you are Holding?

Hey guys simple thread. Nothing to complex financially. What cryptos are you guys Holding in your portfolio? So far I have… Cardano XRP(that damn annoying law suit) HBar(Hedera) XLM(Stellar Lumens) Vechain(VET) CKB(Nervos Network) BTT(Bit Torrent) Celer Network Fetch.AI
  8. Jair213

French Tourist slept with 1,400 girls, impregnated 600

that would be some insane debt
  9. Jair213

If she is lustfully staring at other men or flirting.

It’s really that simple and as a man have style, be masculine and move with confidence. Stay being attractive. Work out. Dress well. Take care of your self. all of this elements are vital too. she will take noticed of every detail and be inspired who you aspire to be. She won’t look elsewhere...
  10. Jair213

Cologne comparison

Meant to say Creed Spice And Wood
  11. Jair213

Cologne comparison

Creed Sandal Wood
  12. Jair213

If she is lustfully staring at other men or flirting.

**** her good and she won’t stare! Give her the best sex it always works! Simple.
  13. Jair213

French Tourist slept with 1,400 girls, impregnated 600

Lmao that dude went on a rampage and a good way to catch covid-20
  14. Jair213

cars that women love

most don’t of course but it pulls chicks amazingly
  15. Jair213

cars that women love

Get a Mercedes. Specifically an AMG. Chicks love my CLS55 AMG. Game changer.
  16. Jair213

Red Pill ruins romantic music

We are human we are suppose to feel. We are emotional beings. with that said be careful how you implement the redpill into your life. Emit it with positivity.