Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Is my face the problem?

I don't know I don't feel like I do those things but I am probably not putting off good vibes due to feeling unattractive which is reinforcing the reactions...so it's a bad cycle.
  2. D

Is my face the problem?

Thanks probably true that I am projecting insecurity. I got a short haircut today and it looks stupid anyway lol.
  3. D

Is my face the problem?

Thanks
  4. D

Should I still meet this girl?

you're right. **** her
  5. D

Is my face the problem?

No but it would be nice to feel some physical attraction toward me in person
  6. D

Should I still meet this girl?

Cute girl from online dating, ex cheerleader and cheerleader coach, 21 years old brunette. So she contacted me first, we been texting back and forth a couple days...let a couple weeks go by not really showin that much interest then one day last week she sends me a hot pg 13 pic and says we shud...
  7. D

Is my face the problem?

nah my teeth are fine, hair is too thick actually makes styling difficult lol What kind of IOI's do you guys usually get say in a bar?
  8. D

Is my face the problem?

Thanks for all the replies...I am going to attempt to go out this weekend as it is a big party weekend ( labor day) I might even start early thurs. I guess I will assume my face is decent and try to ignore not feeling the girls attraction and just make moves! Will update.
  9. D

Is my face the problem?

Can't seem to get IOI's or girls really checking me out in bars. I know it's the guy's job but it's hard when you feel completely blanked out. Here's a pic from the spring is there anything I could maybe do to improve?
  10. D

Other good seduction sites?

Hey guys, do you know any other good sites about how to seduce women other than this forum? I already know about http://rsdnation.com and http://pimpcharming.com Cheers!
  11. D

broke my ex gf wrist

That sucks; sounds like a bad accident. I'd leave her alone too lol. At least for awhile
  12. D

If every chick you've personally met read all of your posts here.

about the same as everyone knowing what i tell my therapist. This forum is purposefully anonymous.
  13. D

White girl who dates black guys reasons.

I worked for a urologist and have seen like 1,000 ****s, all the studies on this etc. (No homo won't even save me here, but honestly no homo haha.) Asians are small. There's like no perceptible difference between whites and blacks. If there is a difference it's very small on average with...
  14. D

Do you actually want to get laid?

lots of guys want it, but not as much as they want to engage in other negative behaviors they are attached to. That's my point. when you want it on a raw, animalistic level, you are more successful.
  15. D

I do better when I really want it tho tbh. Im good at not seeming desperate. Most girls tell me they thought I was an a&&hole and a jerk before they talked to me. I guess I look very disinterested. When I really want it, I kind of sublimate my hatred of things and circumstances to get it. I...
  16. D

What Im saying is a lot of times we think we do, but maybe we're not really willing to do certain things in our power than could make it more likely we did. We're not willing to do the squeeze for the juice. I think a lot of guys are in a sub conscious struggle.
  17. D

It occurred to me that I'm not sure how many guys out there really want to get some. When I go out looking for some, it obviously seems like I want some...but I'm not so sure all the time. I think a lot of us are in conflict, stuck wrestling with some issue from our past and almost try to...
  18. D

Anyone deal with erectile dysfunction/premature ejaculation

Not now, but I have in the past and thought I would never get it fixed. Feel free to PM me if you need advice. I know how debilitating that can be mentally.
  19. D

3 months of friendship before sex

No way. I'm not friends with girls. Acquaintaces, sure. Friends of my girlfriend/us as a couple, sure. a 3 month courting period, she can go f8ck herself.
  20. D

Anyone going Out Tonight?

CableCow, nice...yeah I got 2 numbers and made out with at least an 8. But no sex. No class tomorrow, so going out again tonight at a more reasonable time. Sunday nights are always good for me. Maybe the best. PrettyBoy, you are lame as f*ck. Everyone in the world 'beats their meat' I hope...