Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

Good to be back but I am rusty!

Been reading through the site a bit. Took some time to read through my posts on the old account... laughed about some but others are still the same. I feel like I am at a different stage in life than most people here. I don't really have much free time so I must make the most of the free time...
  2. S

How would you convince her to send you dirty photos

What if you are drunk and hanging out and she shows you nudes by "accident"? Well the first was an accident but then she insisted on showing the rest she had.
  3. S

Alcohol having undesired effects

So I went out the other night after a long day and long week (had to work thanksgiving) and did about 7 or so shots of patron before going out. Unfortunately the alcohol didnt have the effect I desired. I found myself lacking motivation and just general apathy. I never know what effect it...
  4. S

What is holding YOU back from the success with women that you want?

Realizing I am not the same AFC I used to be. Lack of common interests/things to talk about outside of small talk How to convey my success despite some extreme obstacles
  5. S

Good to be back but I am rusty!

Hey guys I used to read these boards all the time but the past few years I spent focusing on building my career. I am very very successful with my career but have neglected to work on myself and my game the past few years. Have started going out on the weekends to some bars with friends...