Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Delusional Inner Game?

I'm not advocate of pure narcissism but consider this: Is it really worth it to focus on your faults and let them limit your potential? In my opinion it gives far more peace of mind to ignore the faults you cannot change and just go and live your life. EVERYONE got loads of faults and they...
  2. C

My renaissance [Journal of approaches and self improvement]

Cheers m8, didn't work out like I had planned but Im going for a friendship with her instead. She is really cool to hang out with anyways. Stuff is looking pretty bright atm and you know, there are simply no boundries holding me back atm. I know where to go and how to go there I just need to...
  3. C

Resting on my shoulder

It means she likes you. Pull her in and let her rest her head against your shoulder. Caress her a bit, play with her hair, maybe put a finger on her chin and turn her head towards yours, look in her eyes, smile and kiss her if she is not caught up in the movie ^^. At a moment like that you...
  4. C

I'm not sure that anyone is actually reading this but it doesn't really matter, it is a nice way to get my thoughts together. Was out in the clubs a bit and it was really great. Went with the whole attitude of not caring about getting women and I ended up having a great time, went there with...
  5. C

Squeezes my hand

It is hard to know for sure without seeing the rest of her body language. I had been talking to this girl with a bit of disinterest, teasing her a bit and not really focusing on her. When we were about to say goodbye she gave my hand a squeeze and deep eye contact. Instead of going home I tagged...
  6. C

I can hardly believe that so much have happened the last month, there have been so much upheaval and change that I feel like a completly new person. There have been anger, pain, tears, happiness and fear. Overall the impact on my life have been amazing. Where do I start? Well I guess with...
  7. C

How Often to Contact??

From my experience it is easier to screw it up if you think about how often you want to text/talk to her her. Youll give off wierd vibes if you set a certain amount of texts you can send. Dont go overboard with it and give her some time to miss you so she dont get too accustomed to have you...
  8. C

A question about handshaking

This is actually very interesting. One time when I was walking home from the gym with a buddy of mine we met two girls who my buddy knew. I was a bit tired and had been lifting pretty heavy so when I introduce myself I nearly squash the girls hand without realizing it. We talked for a bit and...
  9. C

Haha, no man I havent given up, not by a long shot. I was thinking about cold approaches though and I asked myself what I had to offer women. I thought about it long and hard but what I came up with was nothing. In my eyes there were nothing special about me and that epiphany made me realize...
  10. C

Time for an update. Hopefully you guys will not be disappointed in me but I feel I have made a big difference in my life. I realized that I was approaching this from the wrong perspective. I feel so much more happy now then when I wrote the first post. I was a bit bitter and full of anger, so...
  11. C

Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs - Here's Why

It was way, way different! I started go out at 1998, found pua the next year started applying it 2000 got loads of numbers and a few lays even though I looked like **** to begin with and didnt have social proof worth jack. I was WBAFC back then and this site got me laid! I stopped going out...
  12. C

Doesn't feminism mean more HBs for us? Why is everyone complaining?

You know, I love to be called ****ed in the head as much as the next guy but feel free to elaborate as to why.
  13. C

Yeah and Sweden is just ****ing great. With the whole sexual liberation comes an attitude where the women stop caring about themselves, all what life is about is partying, sleeping around and having fun. Which is really noticable when they get to 22-25 years old and have messed up their body...
  14. C

Warrior74 nailed it down pretty good. At first glance it might seem awesome that women are not judged as much anymore if they sleep around but if you study it a little closer it comes with MASSIVE bad effects. In my country, Sweden, which is considered one of the most equal socities in...
  15. C

Allright, Im definitly gonna add no drinking to my goals. It is just social pressure thing and it screws with my training and it screws with my body and mind. At least Im coffee and processed sugar free, might as well go all the way and exclude alcohol as well. Last post was a bit vocal...
  16. C

At least got two approaches done tonight. I feel like such a loser, I went there by myself and got asked like 4-5 times why I was there alone. I made up an excuse that a friend bailed on me. I ****ing hate the whole college bull****. Most of the **** that is happening feels so goddamn...
  17. C

Went down to campus today to find some people to approach. Walked around for about an hour and found like 90% guys, some ugly girls and not a single attractive woman who were by herself or with a girlfriend. Approach anxiety was through the roof. Ill go out instead tonight and do some crash and...
  18. C

Love Shogun's Nofapvember

Great initiative man, no matter what happens it is a win/win situation. You get to learn so much about yourself, your drive and how you look at the world from stopping masturbating, even if you dont make it you got the experience and can tune the amount you spank it for what fits you best. After...
  19. C

Some boring important changes Hey guys! Im happy to see there are some people out there with roughly the same goals as me. Im with Kenny Powers, wouldnt say no to ONS even if its not the focus. Getting a good relationship is just a long term goal and one day even getting a family. Its not like...
  20. C

Havent been here since I came here last time and whined about how sorry I felt for myself. This place have always felt like home and I really love you guys. Well stuff came crashing down a few months back and I felt such a horrible pang of loneliness. Everything had been fine before and I was...