Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 20% man.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be a High Status male it COSTS you something. You don't become that overnight, it takes years of getting your finances together, looks together, fitness together, social network together, etc., to become a high status male.

- A fvcking THUG just has to be "hood" and "ratchet".......that's it. Doesn't cost him anything
I don't know if I would agree that going the thug route has no cost associated with it. But I get your point, that there is more work and self discipline involved in becoming a high status male. Well, so what? It's just like lifting, no one here is saying it's going to be easy, you have to have the will and put in the work and sweat. This forum is about self improvement, not taking the easy way out.

It sounds like you are envious of the thug. I would focus on the things I have in my favor, not on what the thug has. As for the thug being able to bang the same chick you are, personally for me if a chick is banging a thug/has banged a thug, that's a big red flag that says "low quality". I wouldn't waste my time on her. I understand you live in a more urban area than I do though, so I could see where this might be a bigger problem for you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
But whatever you decide stop frikkin whining..
But do you notice how some things are considered "whining" to certain people, when the particular complaint isn't what they personally believe is a "big deal"?

- Take Black Lives Matter (BLM) for example, if you are on the Right, you will see BLM as a bunch of whiners. If you are on the Left, you will see BLM as preaching the gospel lol.

Just because someone's complaint isn't a big deal to YOU, doesn't mean it's not a big deal in general and thus....shouldn't be talked about (or whined, moaned, bytched about). Is whining, moaning, and bytching considered "manly"? Depends on who you ask. The Right see BLM as whiners and bytches, the Left see them as "real men standing up for injustice" lol.

Like I've said multiple times you need to travel and experience different types of women.
I'm honestly getting around to doing this. Just been tied up.

It sounds like you are envious of the thug.
To be 100% honest, I am. You know why? For the last 50 years, this piece of shyt has been handed (notice I said handed) every good, important, and valuable distinction of black male masculinity and he has not only done NOTHING to build the black community.....he's actually been on the front lines helping to destroy it and keep it in last place!

- This piece of shyt gets the "he's so sexy" label, when there's nothing sexy about this piece of shyt

- This piece of shyt gets the "he's so tough" label, when anybody can be tough with a gun.

- This piece of shyt gets the "he's so good in bed" label, and that's a fvcking lie.

- This piece of shyt gets the "he's such a protector" label, he doesn't protect shyt, he brings drama

- This piece of shyt gets the "he's such a hustler" label, when he's fvcking broke and dusty

- This piece of shyt goes to jail for selling poison to his own people, then comes out and gets a fvcking parade

- This piece of shyt shoots 9 year olds in the head killing them, and nobody says shyt

- This piece of shyt terrorizes black neighborhoods, and nobody says shyt

- This piece of shyt knocks women up and doesn't father/provide for his children, and nobody says shyt

- This piece of shyt gets marches/riots when he is arrested or gets shot by the cops, even though he was living some illegal/criminal lifestyle during the time of the arrest

- This piece of shyt gets ALL the god damn media attention to where you don't even know that there are OTHER TYPES of black males out here who are NOT fvcking thugs, dope dealers, and wanna be rappers!

Am I whining? Am I bytching? Am I moaning? I guess so! But I don't care! I'm fvcking tired of this piece of shyt and I want to make it my life mission to shut down every fvcking dope dealer, thug, and idiot.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave is about helping those who wish to be helped.

Tenacity wants to (and will be) miserable for the rest of his life. Let him have what he wants.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Sosuave is about helping those who wish to be helped.

Tenacity wants to (and will be) miserable for the rest of his life. Let him have what he wants.
I'm not miserable....I'm just not a conformist like you and many others here.

Most of you guys don't want to fight shyt....you just want to keep "nexting" until you find something of quality. But what the fvck happens when there's no more quality LEFT, because nobody stood up and FOUGHT back against the bullshyt I rail against on here like missed up Family Court laws, thugs, Gynocentrism, etc.??

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not miserable....I'm just not a conformist like you and many others here.

Most of you guys don't want to fight shyt....you just want to keep "nexting" until you find something of quality. But what the fvck happens when there's no more quality LEFT, because nobody stood up and FOUGHT back against the bullshyt I rail against on here like missed up Family Court laws, thugs, Gynocentrism, etc.??
Man fucck these hoe's, when I run this business opportunity by you, you will have so much paper it will be falling out ya pockets! We will be millionaires!

Then after these females smell it, you will be fighting them off of you like flies on shiit. You will be able to pull top of the line females, some of them even black, mixed, white, pretty much whatever you like. Most will be only good for pump and dump some maybe even relationships.

You have a strong background and I want you on my team. But it involves having a crisp mouthpiece and being able to understand a little medical terminology and of course sell the idea to them and bring me students..

American black women are mostly a lost cause, get you a fine mixed chick, puerto rican, european white or african. But understand that in this feminist wasteland, ALL women are guilty until proven innocent.

Yes, black females love thugs and they live to fuuck them, have babies by them, game the system and then turn around and say there aren't any good men left, they are corrupt and gone let by gons be by gons, they are devoid of any logic or rational thought process. I have dated pretty much every ethnicity out there and at the end of the day they are pretty much the same.

Like some one else told you check out females from different countries that have a totally different mindset than americanized females do.

You have alot of potential, I want you to keep focusing on Tenacity, get these gutter chicks out of your mind, keep building, growing and learning. Too much focus on bad ideas, people, places and things is never healty.

Last edited: