One possible reason high interest women suddenly ghost/flake on you for no reason...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are Facebook groups for every major metro area in the country called "Are we dating the same guy?" where women basically shvt talk men that they dated. Women will search your name and if a single negative remark about you comes up, you will be instantly disqualified.

Do not reveal your hometown to women if you've moved. Better yet, don't even tell them your last name, they don't need to know it.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
"Are we dating the same guy?"
We should create groups called "Has this girl been on the c0ck carousel too much?" but the groups would probably be reported.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much paranoia over something with a less than 1% chance of being true. You got rejected because she was not interested in you do to lack of initial attraction or bad timing, plain and simple.
Bro I haven't been rejected or flaked in a while so I didn't make this topic out of bitterness over an experience I just had or something.

No man on this forum can tell me they haven't had high interest women suddenly ghost/flake for no reason. It happens to everyone. These Facebook groups may only be a small % of cases (definitely not <1%) but it's something to consider because it very well could account for a lot of them. And it's also good advice to reiterate why over-sharing is bad and being mysterious is beneficial.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much paranoia over something with a less than 1% chance of being true. You got rejected because she was not interested in you do to lack of initial attraction or bad timing, plain and simple.
I agree. Most men won't need to be concerned about this.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Won't or shouldn't? Obviously the men here care or else we wouldn't be posting in a forum on how to get pvssy. It's useful to know; there's nothing to be done about it or get paranoid about, it's simply a gentle reminder that over-sharing has unforseen consequences.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I haven't been rejected or flaked in a while so I didn't make this topic out of bitterness over an experience I just had or something.

No man on this forum can tell me they haven't had high interest women suddenly ghost/flake for no reason. It happens to everyone. These Facebook groups may only be a small % of cases (definitely not <1%) but it's something to consider because it very well could account for a lot of them. And it's also good advice to reiterate why over-sharing is bad and being mysterious is beneficial.
I understand what you mean but approaching it from this viewpoint is essentially coping rather than taking accountability for the situation and focusing on what you can control. Dating is not fun and dealing with women in the beginning stages of dating is always going to be a hit or miss with some things being within your control and some things being beyond your control.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you mean but approaching it from this viewpoint is essentially coping rather than taking accountability for the situation and focusing on what you can control. Dating is not fun and dealing with women in the beginning stages of dating is always going to be a hit or miss with some things being within your control and some things being beyond your control.
Accountability blah blah i've heard this ad nauseum. Maybe it's time to change the tune and realize women are absolutely out of control and we need to actively counter them, not passively. This IS something you can control - don't overshare. I'm providing an extremely simple, zero effort tip to increase your success with women by 5% and ya'll are acting like you're too cool to care.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accountability blah blah i've heard this ad nauseum. Maybe it's time to change the tune and realize women are absolutely out of control and we need to actively counter them, not passively. This IS something you can control - don't overshare. I'm providing an extremely simple, zero effort tip to increase your success with women by 5% and ya'll are acting like you're too cool to care.
I literally haven't had a girl flake on me in 4 years. It is a "you" problem if your flake rate percentage is above 10%-15%. A high flake rate means you are not doing a good job selling yourself to the women you pursue or you are trying to crap in to gold. If you are getting ghosted a lot, then you are definitely doing something wrong and need to make drastic changes.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl finds me on some site as mentioned above and automatically dumps me without confronting me first then that's fine with me. It speaks volumes for her personal skills. I don't need someone in my life that jumps to conclusions based on some crap they read on the Internet. Let them filter themselves out.

Let them show you who they are. Just the fact she is looking to find something wrong with you says a lot. It also says a lot about her interest level.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average man barely dates... so, yeah, this is the least of his problems... CHADs, players, etc.. those that date a lot of women and leave behind broken hearts, etc.. yeah... those people might have to worry.,

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl finds me on some site as mentioned above and automatically dumps me without confronting me first then that's fine with me. It speaks volumes for her personal skills. I don't need someone in my life that jumps to conclusions based on some crap they read on the Internet. Let them filter themselves out.

Let them show you who they are. Just the fact she is looking to find something wrong with you says a lot. It also says a lot about her interest level.
I agree with all of that and use that exact line of reasoning all the time. In fact, there are times where I purposely try to disqualify myself to see how pedantic and unreasonable some women are, and am glad to lose them over something trivial such as my Android, sense of humor, lack of material possesssions, etc because it shows shallowness and hive-mind thinking which I detest and as such wouldn't be interested in them long-term anyway.

The average man barely dates... so, yeah, this is the least of his problems... CHADs, players, etc.. those that date a lot of women and leave behind broken hearts, etc.. yeah... those people might have to worry.,
Currently, my goal is smash 17-early 20s women only (open to LTRs, but not expecting them), accordingly, I am trying to maximize my chances of success since this limits my dating pool a lot. In the context of LTRs with high quality women, my original point is kind of irrelevant.

If you are a dirt bag then sure, you might worry about that.

If you aren't, then I wouldn't worry too much.
Dirtbag for lying or dirtbag for treating women poorly enough for them to complain about you on FB? I'm definitely not the latter, but you know very well women will reject a guy at the most trivial "slight" and victimize herself over complete nonsense (not that it matters, but this is reverse social proof in action).

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I just matched a Pilates instructor/ballerina (pro) who I think is sexy af. She insisted on a video call before setting up a meet, she opened me on Bumble which is rare.

The video call was kinda strange but we had a good time and she’s even cuter than her pics.

Mmm that body is killer. I love me a fit chick. We’re doing an activity date this weekend, which will be fun.

Having a third fitness gal would be tits, I’d probably clean out the rest of the lineup.

Wish me luck.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol would be curious to know if women that read "negative feedbacks" on men in such groups take it for granted or understand that bad mouthing is the first revenge weapon of other women.

I recall in the early 10s I got a girl in my place but the sex was terrible, she was very combative and wanted to be in charge of everything till at some point I gave a couple of hits, came and felt asleep just to check the box.

The following day she was talking S about me to all our common friends even adding that I had a small D (my D is average or slightly above average in most euro contries) but what made her angry the most was that I didnt call her the following day.

I took for granted that given the crappy experience for both, it was a done thing.

Thankfully there were not site/groups like that otherwise it would have been a serious problem, not necessarily for dating issues but for general privacy ones.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just matched a Pilates instructor/ballerina (pro) who I think is sexy af. She insisted on a video call be fire setting up a meet, she opened me on Bumble which is rare.

The video call was kinda strange but we had a good time and she’s even cuter than her pics.

Mmm that body is killer. I love me a fit chick. We’re doing an activity date this weekend, which will be fun.

Having a third fitness gal would be tits, I’d probably clean out the rest of the lineup.

Wish me luck.
Good luck Daniel Craig, not sure what this has to do with the topic though.

Lol would be curious to know if women that read "negative feedbacks" on men in such groups take it for granted or understand that bad mouthing is the first revenge weapon of other women.

I recall in the early 10s I got a girl in my place but the sex was terrible, she was very combative and wanted to be in charge of everything till at some point I gave a couple of hits, came and felt asleep just to check the box.

The following day she was talking S about me to all our common friends even adding that I had a small D (my D is average or slightly above average in most euro contries) but what made her angry the most was that I didnt call her the following day.

I took for granted that given the crappy experience for both, it was a done thing.

Thankfully there were not site/groups like that otherwise it would have been a serious problem, not necessarily for dating issues but for general privacy ones.
If the me too movement is any indication, I suspect most women will automatically take the woman's side and just assume the guy is a piece of shvt or creep or whatever the hell. However, I do actually think that some negative reputation may do you good, for the same reason women go after criminals or anyone who is otherwise infarmous

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Bad timing" is a real thing Men. It has happened to me years ago.
As far as Facebook is concerned; I'm not interested in participating.
My 2 cents. :)

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Good luck Daniel Craig, not sure what this has to do with the topic though.
Oh, I forgot to mention that she discussed the local Facebook group to me, that her gf uses it.

Last edited:

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my girls is in one of those groups in my area. The premise is that one girl posts a picture of a guy that they are currently dating, ask if there is any information regarding the individual, and then the exes, side pieces, and/or friends will comment on his red flags.

The red flags are basically if you are married and looking to hook up with other girls, if you are dating multiple women at the same time and are not ready to commit, or you come out with crazy and creepy texts about wanting to have sex with them right away, kinky stuff like psycho stuff, etc. I guess if you have kids and baby mamas it is worse for you since they can kill your reputation with one post.

This girl usually tells me that the dating world is horrible for women now, there are a lot of cheaters now, no good men out there, crazy people, etc.

PS: It is also funny that these girls are counting phone call or video call as “call dates”; another medium where they can filter guys before the actual meet up. Then they say that “I had a video date with Joe Doe and he came out kind of creepy with a weird personality. He wasn’t suave enough and didn’t get my panties moist enough for me to put make up on to go out with him”

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will search your name and if a single negative remark about you comes up, you will be instantly disqualified.
If a woman is looking for a reason to disqualify a man, she will find one,

Still, as long as a man isn’t full blown jerk, being bad mouthed by woman is a good thing as long as he gets what he wants. His goal should be to get laid, not to be a woman’s loyal servant.