V-day?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone doing anything special?
The GF and I will be in a SoCal desert park. We might do a stage coach ride, then a V-day dinner at the tiny town near the park. It is a 'Dark Sky' town, that sounds kind of romantic. Was thinking of going to the coast for a dinner cruise, but they wanted $600!!! At least she agreed that was outrageous.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember March 14th is “Steak and a BJ day”.
So whatever you decide to spend, plug in that reciporcation.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone doing anything special?
The GF and I will be in a SoCal desert park. We might do a stage coach ride, then a V-day dinner at the tiny town near the park. It is a 'Dark Sky' town, that sounds kind of romantic. Was thinking of going to the coast for a dinner cruise, but they wanted $600!!! At least she agreed that was outrageous.

If she's cool with not being frivolous, it sounds like you have a good catch. I'm just glad that my gal doesn't know about this forum (you'll make some of us look cheap and unoriginal). I'll send flowers to her work, take her to a nice restaurant and to a movie of her choice (she knows that I hate theaters and so she'll appreciate my overture).

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vagina Day?
May is Masturbation month.jpeg

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consumerist holiday, I don't celebrate.
100% agree and I always feel like a sell-out when I participate. Not only this... but here's the irony. Valentines day is a symbol of the heart... but we aren't acting from the heart. We're acting upon societal pressure. I've yet to meet a woman that gets it, and so to avoid awkwardness, I grudgingly participate.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% agree and I always feel like a sell-out when I participate. Not only this... but here's the irony. Valentines day is a symbol of the heart... but we aren't acting from the heart. We're acting upon societal pressure. I've yet to meet a woman that gets it, and so to avoid awkwardness, I grudgingly participate.
I don’t mind doing things on VD. Usually get to try a good restaurant (yeah, they jack up the price, but. It’s a one shot).

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never cared for valentines day, but play along. Nothing more than flowers and some dihk from me. It's a commercial scam.

The most memorable Valentine's day was when I had been dating this new girl for a few weeks. I stopped by the grocery store to get some roses on my way to her place. On my way out of the store a group of women saw the bouquet of roses and got all excited. They told me she must be a really lucky girl and I was so sweet, blah blah blah. What they didn't know was I also had a box of condoms in my hand! Lol, I felt like the wolf in sheep's clothing. I was grinning ear to ear and they had no idea what I was really up to.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope.

My ex ruined this "holiday" for me.

First time I ever put in effort for this and I was rewarded with a passive-aggressive standoff leading to a fight because I celebrated it with her the weekend before rather than on the actual day, due to the fact that it was on a Monday and I had work.

EDIT: Never again, going forward I simply won't celebrate it. I'm not gonna have somebody get upset with me because I "didn't do enough". If that's a dealbreaker to whoever my girl is at the time, so be it.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand Valentines Day is special to every woman regardless of what BS she tells you. However, if the girl expects me to jump through hoops to impress her on that day then I am out.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My most memorable was lunch V-day date with my Zoomer GF. Then I had to head out of town for a convention. I wound up at a table with a young lady (and 5 other guys). We drank a bit and did some kissing and fondling at the table. However. We both had SO’s and we stopped before it got out of hand. Later I found out her dad was attending the convention and she was just there to be with him. I hid in my room for most of the convention.