Does iPhone get you more chicks than Android? Or does it even matter? Vote here guys!

Which phone gets you more dates and box?

• iPhone

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Android (high-end)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Atlanta.
I'm also a 6'2 Tyrone-lite, and own a Lexus that I do my own mods on. And I have an android (Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G).

I've been called dusty for pulling up in the Lexus cuz it wasn't a Benz...according to the girl. Turns out she was meeting a Falcons player and he pulled up in a brand new drop top SL class.

Everything attraction wise boils down to how she views you on the tier list (S through F), your looks, and what she's looking for at the time you talk to her. Drake, Lebron James, and Elon Musk can have Androids and the girl won't care.
Atl has a lot of fake millionaires. Notice all the repos of expensive cars there.

Get out of Atlanta.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m an iPhone user but this video popped up on my feed the other day. Found it interesting.

The points in this video are interesting and likely more applicable to men who use the tech-based methods for finding dates (swipe apps and Instagram) as compared to men who approach strangers or even possibly have a social circle. The typical guy with social circle options has no need for a forum like SoSuave.

I have had iPhones for the past 10+ years. In the early 2010s (in the earlier days of smartphones), I noticed that the women I was most typically targeting (White women with bachelor's degrees + in a bigger metropolitan area) typically had iPhones. I thought that it would be easier to impress them when taking out my phone to get their number in an in-person approach if I had an iPhone as well. That same logic I had in the early 2010s applies 10+ years later.

If you are a guy who leads with top tier looks (6'0"+, lower body fat, bigger muscles), it is possible to get away with having an Android phone. Outside of that elite level, iPhone is likely a better option.

I live in Atlanta.
I'm also a 6'2 Tyrone-lite, and own a Lexus that I do my own mods on. And I have an android (Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G).

I've been called dusty for pulling up in the Lexus cuz it wasn't a Benz...according to the girl. Turns out she was meeting a Falcons player and he pulled up in a brand new drop top SL class.
6'2" is a desirable height.

Lexus is a good automobile brand. Over the years, their products have been more reliable than Mercedes-Benz or BMW. When things go wrong, as they do in all cars, repairs are less expensive in the Lexus. The biggest problem with the Lexus for seduction purposes is that the Lexus brand isn't considered as much of a status symbol as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, or Porsche.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The points in this video are interesting and likely more applicable to men who use the tech-based methods for finding dates (swipe apps and Instagram) as compared to men who approach strangers or even possibly have a social circle. The typical guy with social circle options has no need for a forum like SoSuave.

I have had iPhones for the past 10+ years. In the early 2010s (in the earlier days of smartphones), I noticed that the women I was most typically targeting (White women with bachelor's degrees + in a bigger metropolitan area) typically had iPhones. I thought that it would be easier to impress them when taking out my phone to get their number in an in-person approach if I had an iPhone as well. That same logic I had in the early 2010s applies 10+ years later.

If you are a guy who leads with top tier looks (6'0"+, lower body fat, bigger muscles), it is possible to get away with having an Android phone. Outside of that elite level, iPhone is likely a better option.

6'2" is a desirable height.

Lexus is a good automobile brand. Over the years, their products have been more reliable than Mercedes-Benz or BMW. When things go wrong, as they do in all cars, repairs are less expensive in the Lexus. The biggest problem with the Lexus for seduction purposes is that the Lexus brand isn't considered as much of a status symbol as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, or Porsche.
Imagine having an Iphone to impress a girl. Do people actually have something else that leading with their wallets?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone think you'd get laid more having an iPhone instead of an Android?
Women rarely know what phone I'm using. I don't take their numbers, I give them my IG and let them contact me there.

I don't see how your choice of phone makes you more sexually attractive, except to women who are selecting potential mates from a materialistic perspective.

I prefer to be considered attractive for other reasons.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine having an Iphone to impress a girl. Do people actually have something else that leading with their wallets?
Plenty of men lead with their wallets. It's a very common strategy men use.

Not all iPhones are more expensive than all Androids. Samsung models and Google Pixel are expensive.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
So you just drove up on a girl standing by the sidewalk, and offered her a ride? Cool.
Missed the point completely.

I was at whole foods, did a cold approach. I take L's just like you do. Anything could've happened. Even S-tier men get rejected...for the littlest reasons.

Offering a ride is a simp move aka leading with your wallet. If you go this road, be prepared to expose her to Nobu or Salt Bae's.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Atl has a lot of fake millionaires. Notice all the repos of expensive cars there.

Get out of Atlanta.
Any jackass can look like a millionaire. Here's how.

1. Rent a high end car.
2. Rent a high end crib.
3. Buy lots of IG followers.
4. Dress swanky (or low-key if preferred.) Armani suit or some name brand would do.
5. Have some pretty girls hanging on you.
6. Have some drip plus swag, just don't overdo it.

I've done these and slayed like crazy. But the upkeep is like having a 2007 Range Rover as an everyday car. Damn suspension issues.

You're welcome.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NVM why would she ever see your phone? Are you glued to it all the time?
True indeed.
Some of the worlds most expensive smart phone runs on Android: http://www.goldvish.com/collection-1

1699623616019.png

1699623532835.png

It also makes sense, because a Android phone gives the owner more freedom as you can customize it and run custom apps and ROM (Smartphone operating system), on it while an Apple/iPhone doesn't allow you to do anything on it.

Attachments

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it as a gold digger red flag.
If a girl rejects a guy over what smart phone he has = Gold digger.
True. Many years ago, I had an iPhone. At that time, my iPhone was 1 or 2 generations behind the what was then the current model. Some woman I went on a first date with saw my phone (I arranged the date from a tech-based method) and she figuratively went "Ewww!" and there was no 2nd date.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl rejects a guy over what smart phone he has = Gold digger.
If a girl rejects a guy over what watch he wears = Gold digger.
If a girl rejects a guy over what suit he wears = Gold digger.
If a girl rejects a guy over what car he drives = Gold digger.
If a girl rejects a guy over what job he has = Gold digger.
Et cetera

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl rejects a guy over what watch he wears = Gold digger.
If a girl rejects a guy over what suit he wears = Gold digger.
If a girl rejects a guy over what car he drives = Gold digger.
If a girl rejects a guy over what job he has = Gold digger.
Et cetera
Disagree with that last one - in my experience, most women ask a man's job early on the first date. How do you think women would answer this survey: would you rather date a Chief Financial Officer, a janitor, or do you have no preference?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Many years ago, I had an iPhone. At that time, my iPhone was 1 or 2 generations behind the what was then the current model. Some woman I went on a first date with saw my phone (I arranged the date from a tech-based method) and she figuratively went "Ewww!" and there was no 2nd date.
Like WTF... Crazy ass 304.. :p

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Missed the point completely.

I was at whole foods, did a cold approach. I take L's just like you do. Anything could've happened. Even S-tier men get rejected...for the littlest reasons.

Offering a ride is a simp move aka leading with your wallet. If you go this road, be prepared to expose her to Nobu or Salt Bae's.
It wouldn't be an L if she already has someone, or she was already getting a ride from someone.

It would be an L if she were single, or she still rather pay for an Uber/Lyft.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. That’s crazy.

I had an older phone like that at one point too. Even my normal friends wouldn’t stop taking pictures and laughing at me lol.

I think people in general are just shallow. It’s not even limited to just women.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. That’s crazy.

I had an older phone like that at one point too. Even my normal friends wouldn’t stop taking pictures and laughing at me lol.

I think people in general are just shallow. It’s not even limited to just women.
Well dumb idiots spending their money getting poorer by always upgrading their phones which add very little new value, instead of using their perfectly working older phone. Personally IDGAF what people think and neither should any of you guys.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are prolly better off getting Rolex watches than expensive phones.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are prolly better off getting Rolex watches than expensive phones.
With what intention? Is it because you have money and you love expensive watches? Then do. Is it because you love expensive watches but don't have money? Then that's a $tupid $hit to do. Or is is because you get an expensive watch to impress a girl that way she will give you a chance? That's a covert contract, if I buy this expensive watch she will give me a chance, again a other $tupid $hit to do.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With what intention? Is it because you have money and you love expensive watches? Then do. Is it because you love expensive watches but don't have money? Then that's a $tupid $hit to do. Or is is because you get an expensive watch to impress a girl that way she will give you a chance? That's a covert contract, if I buy this expensive watch she will give me a chance, again a other $tupid $hit to do.
With the statistical probability that women are more impressed with expensive watches than expensive phones.