Does your car matter? Especially when you're close to your 30's?

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm more and more believing that most women in their late 20s through their 30s dont want a guy who has all his shyte together. They want a fixer upper.

So go on and drive that beat up Honda Civic, live in that one bedroom ran down apartment, make minimum wage. The seem to dig it.

Dont be like me with a new truck, Audi, boat, paid off house and other properties and make good money. God forbid you have a stable and drama free life and solid hobbies.

Chicks will repel from you unless your somewhat a broken project for them to fix.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more and more believing that most women in their late 20s through their 30s dont want a guy who has all his shyte together. They want a fixer upper.

So go on and drive that beat up Honda Civic, live in that one bedroom ran down apartment, make minimum wage. The seem to dig it.

Dont be like me with a new truck, Audi, boat, paid off house and other properties and make good money. God forbid you have a stable and drama free life and solid hobbies.

Chicks will repel from you unless your somewhat a broken project for them to fix.
Idk what chicks are you getting man, but being a loser cause certain girls will like it is the same as having a car cause certain girls will like it as well, so no thanks, I'll do what I want.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you trying to tell her you've got a small d1ck?
No, he's just bragging on a bunch of random people on the Internet, and pretty much saying all of that and money, can't get a chick cause he's not attractive and girls be using him as beta bucks

Glassguy

Reaction score
No, he's just bragging on a bunch of random people on the Internet, and pretty much saying all of that and money, can't get a chick cause he's not attractive and girls be using him as beta bucks
You clearly missed my point. Aren't you the guy that was called out for lying and claimed to be leaving the board? Or was that someone else?

And I still have chicks btw. It's just that a lot want a fixer upper, like I said before.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is cool bro, I'm the broke guy who steals your women. Your point is valid.

Guys like me are nightmare fuel for guys like you. ;)

We're like cats, we do it because we're a$$holes. We bag your daughters in your Audi while they're wearing your wife's lingerie and then we eat all the food in your fridge and p1nch one off in your executive toilet. Been there done that, got your t-shirt to match. :D

At one point Daddy tried to persuade daughter with a lot of money and a suitor that owned a yacht and half the business in the Puerto Vallarta mall. She chose to get her back blown out by a guy that lived in a dingy motel room and took the public 'limo' to the beach on weekends. Your problem is you're BORING.

[Not my wife btw]

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only drive the biggest piece of junk I can find. People don't steal or break into pieces of crap. I also park beside the nicest car in the lot.
People also don't hijack pieces of crap. That is why I drive a beatup prius. No gang member has ever said, "lets go joy riding in that red prius. We can roll down the window and pump the music up"...

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is cool bro, I'm the broke guy who steals your women. Your point is valid.

Guys like me are nightmare fuel for guys like you. ;)

We're like cats, we do it because we're a$$holes. We bag your daughters in your Audi while they're wearing your wife's lingerie and then we eat all the food in your fridge and p1nch one off in your executive toilet. Been there done that, got your t-shirt to match. :D

At one point Daddy tried to persuade daughter with a lot of money and a suitor that owned a yacht and half the business in the Puerto Vallarta mall. She chose to get her back blown out by a guy that lived in a dingy motel room and took the public 'limo' to the beach on weekends. Your problem is you're BORING.

[Not my wife btw]

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)
She looks like she likes to swallow, am I wrong?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's all you got, she'll probably see you as a good little provider. I'm not saying that to diss you, but guys who try to bait women with luxury items get primadonnas and princesses. If that's what you want, carry on.

If you don't want that, tune down on the angst that a woman might consider you a loser, and become more interesting.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like she likes to swallow, am I wrong?
I hope her father never sees this, but just to leave him a little reminder of the way he treated me, I bought the junior miss a super soaker and had a massive water fight in his private gallery. I was on a plane home when he found out. ;)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only drive the biggest piece of junk I can find. People don't steal or break into pieces of crap. I also park beside the nicest car in the lot.
I've had that happen to me, and I always park far away from everyone else. Ever had your tires flattened? :) lol

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on what the girl is into. Some like boats, motorcycles, lifted trucks, fast cars. I've experienced it all. In the end I think they like the added attention and being seen with you in the above mentioned "things" that increases their status. All women like nice things regardless.

It needs to fit your personality whatever it is. Women are really good at sniffing out incongruency.

None of those things will make up for a lack of skills unless you want gold digging hoes.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It needs to fit your personality whatever it is. Women are really good at sniffing out incongruency.
I recently chatted with a guy who was thinking about taking up motorcycling to impress girls, but he was worried about the likelihood of falling, et cetera... I told him to take up motorcycling only if he liked riding motorcycles, not for any other reason.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, even if you do attract a woman by a high status car, when she realizes thats all you got, she is not staying long term either
What poor guy has a high status car? No, I’m not talking about Joseph renting one out for a weekend or driving a 10 plus year old luxury car.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not wrong.
When I was younger, I was a "trouble man" and I had to reject a lot of women who just wanted to save/rescue/repair me, but I'm not a project.
Now that I'm an older, more mature version of what I used to be, women seem to like that I saved/rescued/repaired myself. :cool: