Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I entering in BPD relationship or am I overanalyzing it.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she does have BPD it's a good thing you are cautious of it.

the bpd i was with was really good about hiding it for a while but then all hell broke loose when i started taking her more seriously

that b1tch really ****ed me up good ..

be careful out there

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is BPD, you'll eventually know it (within 2 to 4 months tops).

You will experience Armageddon.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she is BPD, you'll eventually know it (within 2 to 4 months tops).

You will experience Armageddon.
You can’t put a time frame on when she flips, it varies on the speed of her and you interacting as a couple, but do agree with your last sentence completely regarding the surprise factor and severity level, because she can’t keep doing the normal girl routine forever…

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true, but I would say that in most cases the dam bursts within that time frame under normal circumstances. I've experienced two of them, and one gets really good at identifying them virtually immediately.

They give off a certain aura, along with the fact that the behavioral template for the syndrome is astonishingly consistent from woman to woman. There is a certain tone of voice, a certain look in the eyes, and a certain body language that gives it away to the veteran who has been through it and has lived to tell about it.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They give off a certain aura, along with the fact that the behavioral template for the syndrome is astonishingly consistent from woman to woman. There is a certain tone of voice, a certain look in the eyes, and a certain body language that gives it away to the veteran who has been through it and has lived to tell about it.
This is spot on. I knew the day the mask came off, just had no idea the hell I was about to embark.

I even asked her "it's like you completely changed overnight, like a switch was shut off, what happened"? Her reply was something like 'the honey moon phase can't last forever". You can feel it, you can sense it, you can see changes in body language, your intuition knows somethings up.

After the ex bpd moved I had to speak with her months later. Her lies and manipulation were so easy to read it was disgusting how stupid I felt for having fell for it all as long as I did. It's like I was unable to think clearly or truly rip into her bs when I was around her. It was only after it was over can the fog slowly start to disappear.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All great responses, thank you. Has anyone who was fully aware of the red pill still get caught up with a BPD woman? One would assume that she would immediately be dumped at the first sign of bad behavior. Correct me if I am wrong?

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
All great responses, thank you. Has anyone who was fully aware of the red pill still get caught up with a BPD woman? One would assume that she would immediately be dumped at the first sign of bad behavior. Correct me if I am wrong?
The main advantage you now have is being aware that these conditions do exist in some women. This forum has given you some eye opening prelim education.
Many men, including me, were unaware when they encountered and got involved with a disordered woman.
They all seem somewhat normal until they’re not, but you will now be aware enough to not rationalize away her inconsistencies as they appear, and it’s a gut trust exit if it’s before her 180…

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have different strengths and weaknesses. Some guys can still get caught up having been through it. Kinda hard when you have a beautiful women throwing herself at you while praising you to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Some are able to turn off their emtions, others will smash n dash. Even a few red flags isn't enough to automatically say bpd, but some were so fked up that almost anyone who throw red flags is a bpd (to them). Use the red flags as caution and just be very careful moving forward.

IMO I truly believe ones intuition is like a 2nd brain. When we dont listen to our brain, your intuition tries to remind you again something shady is going on . We tend to think with our diks instead which will let you down in situations like this for example. It takes a lot of effort and practice to become one with your intuition, but once you are able to be in sync with it, it becomes a powerful tool. Cause I can tell you the 1st day I met that bpd my intuition starting talking. Heck the entire 2 years it was talking to me, but I kept ignoring it.