Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling blindsided, what happened?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update. She ended up texting back yesterday before I sent anything. Just said Sorry I didn't get back to you, been really busy. Told her no prob and left it there.

I will reach out tonight and if she seems receptive I'll invite her out this weekend.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid saying you are dating other girls, you risk making them feel like a plates they are.
Disagree.

Tell them if they ask. Very high chance it will pique her interest even more. Just be nonchalant when telling her. "Yeah, I date around. There are a few girls I see. Hey, the Cubs signed a new pitcher..." I do this a lot because they ask. 90% of the time they get more interested and tell me they WANT to be #1. I tell them, "Haha, Nikki is going to be really hard to take down but you can jump in the mix and fight your way to the title, lol." This works almost every time.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE="the_stig, post: 2520087, member: 108727"
]Just said Sorry I didn't get back to you, been really busy. Told her no prob and left it there.[/QUOTE]

Why, ? why not inviting her for a date on the spot, hitting the iron while it's still hot .Too much thinking, too much game, too much rules in my opinion.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.

Tell them if they ask. Very high chance it will pique her interest even more. Just be nonchalant when telling her. "Yeah, I date around. There are a few girls I see. Hey, the Cubs signed a new pitcher..." I do this a lot because they ask. 90% of the time they get more interested and tell me they WANT to be #1. I tell them, "Haha, Nikki is going to be really hard to take down but you can jump in the mix and fight your way to the title, lol." This works almost every time.
Will try this

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just feels like you don't have a great grasp of what the actual social dynamics of dating are. Like, you don't realize how fake dating is and how many options women have at any given time. It's all extremely fickle stuff. The rest of us are getting blown out after 6 months-1 year of perfect chemistry and you are overthinking two dates. I mean we have all been there.
I can assure you that OP is far from inexperienced, as a guy who knows stig personally and even went in field with him, this guy is legit

What happens is when a girl shows high IL it can really throw you off when she is not congruent

His situation sounds similar to mine except we went on 3 dates, she paid for 2 of those dates, and showed super high interest. (3rd one at my place where she blew me) was suppose to go on a 4th date and she said she was "sick" I have not heard from her again.

I do agree that women are very fickle when a girl can blowy you on Thursday and on Sunday act like a completely different person

Heartise while I may not agree with some of his stuff I do think being "Indifferent" is key here, this is why spinning plates is so important. It literally combats thrist, needy behavior etc.

Personally stig, I wouldn't reach out but that's just me, if you do reach out, do it once and see if she response and act accordingly

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said the conversation "was amazing".

For starters, what sort of cuck listens to what a woman says? She says one thing, then, she goes skiing down cawk mountain.

Did not state her age. GUARANTEED, she is past top form SMV.

You got society in western culture preaching about girl power, emasculating men, demonzing dudes, and well, cucks continue to go bottom feeders with trash.

TS, step your game up. If you haven't gone balls deep or at the very least, had your **** sucked, STFU, and go get more babes.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can assure you that OP is far from inexperienced, as a guy who knows stig personally and even went in field with him, this guy is legit

What happens is when a girl shows high IL it can really throw you off when she is not congruent

His situation sounds similar to mine except we went on 3 dates, she paid for 2 of those dates, and showed super high interest. (3rd one at my place where she blew me) was suppose to go on a 4th date and she said she was "sick" I have not heard from her again.

I do agree that women are very fickle when a girl can blowy you on Thursday and on Sunday act like a completely different person

Heartise while I may not agree with some of his stuff I do think being "Indifferent" is key here, this is why spinning plates is so important. It literally combats thrist, needy behavior etc.

Personally stig, I wouldn't reach out but that's just me, if you do reach out, do it once and see if she response and act accordingly
SOFT! Save the emo and feelers for women and small children.

Da **** is this horse ****? They talked about feelers? Held hands? Pathetic!

Smash rotten, blow on her face, and then, go find more babes. WASH/RINSE/REPEAT!

After a harem of top form SMV, then preach about your feelers having had choice. Not found some woman pushing 40 who wants a baby. Christ!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I get as thrown off by this stuff as anyone. I don't think more experience takes the sting away altogether, in fact sometimes it compounds it because youve seen this so many times before and it starts feeling a bit hopeless.

In fact, I could easily post a similar story I'm going through right now. It was just his confusion about the facts of the situation that seemed so odd.
aww I gotcha

SOFT! Save the emo and feelers for women and small children.

Da **** is this horse ****? They talked about feelers? Held hands? Pathetic!

Smash rotten, blow on her face, and then, go find more babes. WASH/RINSE/REPEAT!

After a harem of top form SMV, then preach about your feelers having had choice. Not found some woman pushing 40 who wants a baby. Christ!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These trolls man.....I mean back in the day you guys tried to be somewhat entertaining...but alas carry on
That is not an argument. TS was ranting about "good conversation." How about I start a thread about BBWs with a nice personality?

You wut mate?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So another crazy update

Reached back out. Seemed excited to hear from me and eager to meet again like nothing happened.

So we went out Saturday night, had a really good time like the first two dates, her interest level seemed high as ever, again tells me how comfortable she feels with me, acts sad when we have to say goodbye, etc. All seemed well. Then I send a follow-up text Sunday evening saying "Fun seeing you last night, here are those pics we talked about (in reference to something from the date) and now it's Tuesday evening with no reply. Maybe my text was too open ended or I'm overthinking but WTF.

Is this chick playing some kind of game or just low interest? Sure she doesn't come off as low interest when we're together which is why I'm really scratching my head right now...

Thanks brah.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feels like something is up. Maybe it's just her personality, communication style or whatever... but I know if I was keen on someone, I wouldn't leave them potentially hanging on a reply to a text that long. Even a simple 'Hey thanks, yeah it was fun too' or something from her.

I'd advise just to wait and let her text you next.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you failed to make her pvssy fizz

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Push pull sucks, doesnt it?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So another crazy update

Reached back out. Seemed excited to hear from me and eager to meet again like nothing happened.

So we went out Saturday night, had a really good time like the first two dates, her interest level seemed high as ever, again tells me how comfortable she feels with me, acts sad when we have to say goodbye, etc. All seemed well. Then I send a follow-up text Sunday evening saying "Fun seeing you last night, here are those pics we talked about (in reference to something from the date) and now it's Tuesday evening with no reply. Maybe my text was too open ended or I'm overthinking but WTF.

Is this chick playing some kind of game or just low interest? Sure she doesn't come off as low interest when we're together which is why I'm really scratching my head right now...

Thanks brah.
You’re ****ed bro. Drop her. It shouldn’t take her 2 days to text back. I’d let a girl go maybe 2 hours to text back. She’s got another dude that priority and you’re the back up

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl with high interest will never leave any doubts or confusion in your mind. Anything less than high interest isn't worth having and ends up causing you mental exhaustion. Take that to the bank.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hen I send a follow-up text Sunday evening saying "Fun seeing you last night, here are those pics we talked about (in reference to something from the date) and now it's Tuesday evening with no reply. .
Two days with no reply, and a question as what to do next?

You're quite forgiving. More than 24 hours with no reply, and a girl gets the insta-boot. No exceptions.

YOU > Pvzzy

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two days with no reply, and a question as what to do next?

You're quite forgiving. More than 24 hours with no reply, and a girl gets the insta-boot. No exceptions.

YOU > Pvzzy
I can’t remember what Patrice said but it was along the lines of his wanker was the same as *****. Why should anyone put women’s hole on a pedestal? Vag is a meal/food and I’m hungry and ready to eat lol

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Soloman said, just throws you off when their behavior is not congruent. When I dropped her at her car Saturday, she got in and gave me sad face with a long wave goodbye. Thought for sure I had her in the bag. Just tons of little signs of interest like that.

I'll text her tomorrow and ask her out for the weekend. Nothing to lose. Should I chat her up first and see if she responds, or text straight away "Hey let's check out X on Saturday night"?