Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling blindsided, what happened?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What wrong with men these days? Men lack dignity. Double-texting with delusion, backwards rationalizing, lowering themselves for a piece of azz.

Make no mistake about it: If a girl is interested enough, she will always respond to your text messages.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Soloman said, just throws you off when their behavior is not congruent. When I dropped her at her car Saturday, she got in and gave me sad face with a long wave goodbye. Thought for sure I had her in the bag. Just tons of little signs of interest like that.

I'll text her tomorrow and ask her out for the weekend. Nothing to lose. Should I chat her up first and see if she responds, or text straight away "Hey let's check out X on Saturday night"?
NNooooo. She already soft nexted you. She’ll either not respond or she’ll give the we should be friends line. Stop wasting your time. If she was still 50% interested she’d text like a few hours later

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I ended up texting her, asked her out Saturday night. I had to just so I could put everything to rest if she was going to ghost me :rofl:

She responded right away saying "I'm so sorry but I'm launching a remodel and am going to be a slave to work for a while". Obviously seems highly unlikely she'd be working late on a Saturday night, but on the first two dates she did talk about how busy her work could get and how it squashed her social life. I'll semi give her the benefit of the doubt until I know she's lieing.

Little twist, we're still texting right now and she's very politely asking if I'd be free and willing to meet up and check out her car. We both have older Acura's and I have the correct code scanner to diagnose something. Can't decide if that's a slap in the face or a good sign she's still willing to meet face to face.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I ended up texting her, asked her out Saturday night. I had to just so I could put everything to rest if she was going to ghost me :rofl:

She responded right away saying "I'm so sorry but I'm launching a remodel and am going to be a slave to work for a while". Obviously seems highly unlikely she'd be working late on a Saturday night, but on the first two dates she did talk about how busy her work could get and how it squashed her social life. I'll semi give her the benefit of the doubt until I know she's lieing.

Little twist, we're still texting right now and she's very politely asking if I'd be free and willing to meet up and check out her car. We both have older Acura's and I have the correct code scanner to diagnose something. Can't decide if that's a slap in the face or a good sign she's still willing to meet face to face.
Dude you’re friendzoned. Cmon now

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meeh sounds like you're chasing her now stig

Me personally after the two days when she didn't text I would have moved on...which reminds me I gotta call my date for tonight

toodles

p.s. this is where dating multiple women helps, a lot of issues like this wouldn't be issues if men/guys had other options.

Abundance mentality is Key here

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Abundance mentality is Key here
^^^ Always true. Btw, the difference between 1 to 2 options is 100% mathematically improvement in abundance, lol , anything more than just one option will empowering your mentality/mindset.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know you guys are basically right, hell this thread basically just reaffirms what I already knew, but after dating countless chics over the years, this one just stood out as a real catch for me. A core value, common interest and chemistry dream come true.

So I'm willing to beat myself up a little longer and see what happens. She's claiming a virgin waiting for marriage so I don't even know if the traditional rules apply in these cases.

We texted a bit today. Kept my replies short and she was double texting. Said she'll be swamped with work until April 1st. Might be grasping at straws but she talked about her work pretty often on the first couple dates, how it comes in spurts and keeps her prohibitively busy when it does, so at least this is in keeping with what she told me early on.

She proposed two times to meet today for me to check out her car, turned her down both times because I was busy, actually because I had a bumble date tonight. I don't blow her phone up but this is the first time I've made myself not available to her, so I'll just lay low and see if more attention withdrawals and indifference flips the script.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sent her a text Sunday afternoon saying "Let's plan another fun date this week, blah blah" and NO RESPONSE. Damn WTF. I know I'm too emotionally invested already but everything seemed like it was going really well, did not see this coming.

I would normally delete and move on, but I'd like to take another crack at her as we shared some core values, common interests and had chemistry that really made her stand out to me. Wishful thinking but maybe by some freak accident the text didn't go through or she missed it.

So assuming she doesn't reach out in a day or two, what's my next best play?
First off, you meet a woman online meaning, she is openly skiing down cawk mountain, eating *** shots, taking it in the popper, gang bangs, Eiffel towered, etc. and you are looking to play house with?

Female nature is hardwired for 1. alpha males 2. Hypergamy!

You sir are acting gay. This is you right now!

Not doing it right son. Step your game up.

You can hear elements of you knowing exactly what to do but, you are backsliding into a beta male cuck.

If she contacts you at this point, its to be her fallback. No man with options and self respect is okay with this. Delete number or troll her, then delete.

Nothing about this post portrays anything alpha. For starters, alpha males do not date. They casually hangout and they go balls deep. Then, they spin more plates, and let women freakout about their golden vagina being replaced.

TS, you know the solution. Next her. Go get more babes. Every solution in pickup can be fixed with #NEXTSET!

Said woman is cratering her best days. Good riddance. Find yourself a banging 18 year old girl top form SMV. Run into said woman in a few years, she will be fat as **** single mom, bulking season will have kicked off, and lulz be had.

No sweeter feel then having a hot young girl on your arm as you run into a skank from the past.

feels better then sex. LULz be had.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been talking to this girl since late January. Had a profile on Bumble for a couple days but deleted it because she didn't like online dating. Super traditional conservative Latina girl. Said she hasn't dated much since her last serious relationship 3 years ago. Was obvious we hit it off immediately.

First date was a huge success. She said the conversation "was amazing". Went on our 2nd date last Wednesday. Met and took my car downtown to see an iMax film then grabbed food afterwards. Excellent conversation again. Felt really comfortable around each other. She remarked we "really click" and even asked if I was dating other girls -- but played it off saying she was curious "how people date these days, but I should". Immediately thought saying I should still meet girls seemed like a flag but hey it's only been two dates. Dropped her off, hug but no kiss, rest of the date felt perfect so I wasn't worried. Sent a follow up text Thursday night and she responded as she normally does. She initiated a text Saturday night. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Sent her a text Sunday afternoon saying "Let's plan another fun date this week, blah blah" and NO RESPONSE. Damn WTF. I know I'm too emotionally invested already but everything seemed like it was going really well, did not see this coming.

I would normally delete and move on, but I'd like to take another crack at her as we shared some core values, common interests and had chemistry that really made her stand out to me. Wishful thinking but maybe by some freak accident the text didn't go through or she missed it.

So assuming she doesn't reach out in a day or two, what's my next best play?
.....church?

the biggest thing i had to learn is that the world does not 100% revolve around what i think should happen when i think it should happen.l you don't know what the girl has planned or going on in her life.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF how can a girl be a real catch if she thinks you smell like poop. You want the ones that treat you like a king son. Anything other than that behaviour means she's just a random pvssy to be smashed.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was interested she would make time to meet you and hey to know you romantically.

She's not interested but you have something she needs, the car code thing, so she's trying to remain in contact to get that out of you.

Tell her you have actually run into other things that are going to keep you busy for awhile but you wild look to grab a drink when she had more time so text you when she is free. Then go NO CONTACT.

No car code thing. She's using you there.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright thanks for helping me cope. Guess it's a weak moment because I swear I haven't been hung up over a girl like this for years. Normally I wouldn't think twice but damn It's just so hard to find a quality girl and right away it felt like we just had this deep connection. Instant comfort and chemistry. She even acknowledge it on her own half dozen times.

Went on two bumble dates over the weekend, both cute but no spark which just made me think of her more LOL. Of course I'm still trying to rationalize the situation as "she warned me work could get so busy it killed her social life, she's still responsive except for those two texts, told me when she'd be free after and technically never said NO". Crazy how much I'm letting this make my head spin but bottom line, have to judge their actions and she just hasn't made much of an effort over the past week or two.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dealt with this type many times man. It's always hard when you genuinely have some infatuation with the person. You basically rationalize her behavior in your head. Maybe she is interested and just is dumb when it comes to dating... girls like that are a dime a dozen. Maybe her interest isn't high and she is just keeping you as an orbiter while she spins plates. The one thing I've found in with this game is developing a philosophy towards this as opposed to trying to understand every behavior. If a woman doesn't exhibit actions that suit what you are looking for you should next. Her interest in you is really irrelevant at this point.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dealt with this type many times man. It's always hard when you genuinely have some infatuation with the person. You basically rationalize her behavior in your head. Maybe she is interested and just is dumb when it comes to dating... girls like that are a dime a dozen. Maybe her interest isn't high and she is just keeping you as an orbiter while she spins plates. The one thing I've found in with this game is developing a philosophy towards this as opposed to trying to understand every behavior. If a woman doesn't exhibit actions that suit what you are looking for you should next. Her interest in you is really irrelevant at this point.
While that's another thought in my head. She told me she hasn't dated much. She was asking how dating works these days. She hasn't really been sexual with men, if at all. Claimed no sex until marriage. Strict parents sent her to all girls school. Very bubbly personality but I can tell she doesn't really know how to flirt. Intelligent but somewhat naive. So some rules still apply, but some don't..

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While that's another thought in my head. She told me she hasn't dated much. She was asking how dating works these days. She hasn't really been sexual with men, if at all. Claimed no sex until marriage. Strict parents sent her to all girls school. Very bubbly personality but I can tell she doesn't really know how to flirt. Intelligent but somewhat naive. So some rules still apply, but some don't..
Wait.. is this girl a virgin? If so then it's a completely different ball game.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait.. is this girl a virgin? If so then it's a completely different ball game.
Yes. On our date last weekend I asked if she had ever kissed a guy. I could tell she didn't really want to answer but I think she shook her head no then changed the subject.

And just another example of how she operates. This was probably 3 weeks ago or so, I went the entire weekend and didn't initiate a text with her. When I finally sent her a text that Monday night she said "thought I had lost you for a minute". Makes me wonder if I should keep texting periodically to show interest.

Not your average girl which is why I'm treading carefully and didn't want to just "next" for the usual reasons. I know the no sex part sucks but if the first three dates were any indication she'd be worth it to me.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. On our date last weekend I asked if she had ever kissed a guy. I could tell she didn't really want to answer but I think she shook her head no then changed the subject.

And just another example of how she operates. This was probably 3 weeks ago or so, I went the entire weekend and didn't initiate a text with her. When I finally sent her a text that Monday night she said "thought I had lost you for a minute". Makes me wonder if I should keep texting periodically to show interest.

Not your average girl which is why I'm treading carefully and didn't want to just "next" for the usual reasons. I know the no sex part sucks but if the first three dates were any indication she'd be worth it to me.
Oh man, then I'd say none of the conventional advice applies. You'll have to be super patient if you want to go for this one.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, then I'd say none of the conventional advice applies. You'll have to be super patient if you want to go for this one.
That was my thinking as well but I've never really courted a girl like this, so your best advice would be appreciated of these situations would be appreciated.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was my thinking as well but I've never really courted a girl like this, so your best advice would be appreciated of these situations would be appreciated.
Are you trying to deflower her or are you looking for a relationship?