Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who here wants to get married and why?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity ready for another 10-page thread?
Tenacity said:
You know there's something wrong with an arrangement when you have to go through all sorts of incorporations, transfers, secret accounts, and asset protection schemes in order to protect yourself. Ask yourself this question, if you have to do ALL OF THAT, why even do it in the first place?
1) If you truly understand the U.S. legal system, then you understand that you are never truly protected in anything venture that you undertake. Buy a piece of R/E, for example, and you are already subject to liability by tenants, regulatory entities, random strangers walking on the sidewalk during inclement weather conditions, judgments from outside creditors, inter alia.

One should always fully protect themselves and their assets parked in sophisticated instruments, and assume the worst.

2) I have an asset-protection structure that cannot be pierced by the courts, as it involves trust bylaws which automatically relinquish its assets to an offshore trustee under moments of "duress" (which would be specifically defined as at the moment a legal action were brought against you) so even if (1) a Prenup were pierced; (2) the Legal Entity were pierced; and (3) A judge ordered you to surrender assets; you couldn't surrender such assets as no longer own them!

The chances of a strong prenup being set aside is extremely low, but possible.
The chances of a legal entity being set aside is extremely low, but possible.
The chances of your surrendering assets you no longer own is 0%.
Tenacity said:
Now the next question becomes why even be subject to such a potentiality. This is where the 10 pages will begin. But before I answer this, I'd like to know one thing from you:

You state you have dated over 200+ women over six years, correct? Out of those 200+ women, how many would you have deemed "unicorns," meaning "quality" women who would have actually enhanced your life?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are your buildings in NY commercial? Do you do NNN leases?

Do you think a lot of your dating success has to do with that you live in NYC? (Or just NY?)

How do you find businesses to buy? Should I just Google "business broker?"

How did you make money in the first place to be able to do such things?
Strictly residential. Here in NYC we have rent stabilized apts with tenants paying as little as $400/month for $4000/month legal rent apts. I have a niche which includes buying them out and putting new tenants in at market rents.

When I started VCing, my net worth was negative $500K, owed to Uncle Sam. I cold-called my first venture and arranged a subject to buy-in , which included my having to augment the company's revenue by over 200% within 6 months, and then the company would give me % of their stock and royalties. Needless to say, I increased that company's revenues by more than 700% the first 18 months.

I try to arrange buy-ins with little or no upfront capital, on contingency platforms.

I try to find companies that have significant financial problems such as significant debts owed to creditors, state and federal taxes, regulatory bodies, whereby I settle these debts for pennies on a dollar, and thus buy into these companies relatively cheap.

RichardtheFrog said:
Do you believe in the ridiculous hypergamy standard of today's women, and feel bad for guys that don't meet it?
I don't. I met my ex-wife when I was your age and she was 21 and hot. I was, as stated above, 500k in debt, with no pot to piss in. But I had ambition (as I told you in the other thread), as you do now, so she knew I was going somewhere.
RichardtheFrog said:
I should probably upgrade my car from old dirt cheap pickup truck. Even though I like it and it's just Point A to Point B plus functionality. But unfortunately I have to alter myself to what women find attractive because nothing is going to stop me from thinking about them.
Decent cars don't cost much money.
RichardtheFrog said:
Here's my tomorrow:
10 am - hair restoration consultation
1 pm - facial filler consultation
3 pm - facial filler consultation
Let us know how it goes.
RichardtheFrog said:
What is the current market value of your most expensive property?
Not relevant for this discussion.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would take a "unicorn" bae with consistent high interest level, loyal, awesome, low maintenance, low to zero orbiters for years to motivate me to get remarried, lol.

Yep, definitely, a unicorn in this modern day dating era of mass social media, OLD, endless swipe right AWing. :p

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
@guru1000

You need a 10-page thread to explain why getting married is a good deal? LOL.

Absurd.

Good deals are always easy to explain in three sentences or less. If you need more than that its more that likely a BAD deal.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@guru1000

You need a 10-page thread to explain why getting married is a good deal? LOL.
Nope. 10 pages encompass the average discussion between me and Tenacity on diverse topics.

Urbanyst said:
Good deals are always easy to explain in three sentences or less. If you need more than that its more that likely a BAD deal.
Perhaps, you should re-evaluate what you consider to be good deal and all its contingencies/potentialities/unanticipated consequences, unless you're ripe for an unforeseen raping. My good deals usually encompass 10-20 contracts delineating all terms, allowances, contingencies, and consequences of non-performance.

Expand your mind.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being that I'm at age 60, the idea of marriage has become viable. My current woman is definitely marriage material. We're coming up on 18 months and literally zero sh!t tests the entire time. I never thought I'd find a woman who is clearly a positive influence in my life, but this one really is. I never imagined a woman could be such low-maintenance. I'm glad I kept my standards high for all these years, defying my critics who thought I was too "picky" and looking for perfection. Perseverance pays.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity ready for another 10-page thread?
I have no such issues with a 10 - 20 page thread as long as we can have a quality discussion, displaying our viewpoints and breaking down the nuisances. I believe that benefits everybody.

1) If you truly understand the U.S. legal system, then you understand that you are never truly protected in anything venture that you undertake.
100% correct and as you state further down in the prior response, you can do various schemes, incorporations, transfers, etc., to reduce down your liability, transfer liability, and significantly decrease the chance of a major financial setback in a variety of ways.

But you can't take away 100% of the risk, or potential loss, etc.

To me, marriage isn't worth the upfront structuring that's required, the on-going maintenance of said structures, nor the costs to implement/defend said structures when it comes time for divorce. People fall in love and fall out of love, and I believe today's marketplace makes being with ONE PERSON until you DIE a very difficult task due to surrounding forces beyond the control of the two parties involved in the relationship.

It's why I favor Civil Unions rather than these poorly structured Marriage Contracts.

Now the next question becomes why even be subject to such a potentiality. This is where the 10 pages will begin. But before I answer this, I'd like to know one thing from you:

You state you have dated over 200+ women over six years, correct? Out of those 200+ women, how many would you have deemed "unicorns," meaning "quality" women who would have actually enhanced your life?
I think every woman I've been with was some sort of enhancement, based on the fact that they provided "value" in the form of either sex AND companionship, or solely companionship.

Without sex or companionship, I would be lacking in life in a variety of ways. I know it's popular on here to talk about how a guy shouldn't "need" women, but that's B.S. as the sex and companionship value provided by women is something that every heterosexual guy desires and yearns for.

In prior times, you would take the girl who provided the best companionship and deem her "your wife" to make it official with the governing body of the land. Today, I believe you can have that same close companionship, without involving an outdated contract (marriage), which isn't tailored to today's market landscape.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The concerns about the unfair laws were the major concerns in the last decade, right now the problem is the stinky trash quality of modern western women.

I guess you see by yourself their level of entitlement, out of shape stds ridden tattoed bodies coupled with a group of friends that looks more like a bored bratty gang.

Not even with a free for all legal system would be worth probably.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no such issues with a 10 - 20 page thread as long as we can have a quality discussion, displaying our viewpoints and breaking down the nuisances. I believe that benefits everybody.

100% correct and as you state further down in the prior response, you can do various schemes, incorporations, transfers, etc., to reduce down your liability, transfer liability, and significantly decrease the chance of a major financial setback in a variety of ways.

But you can't take away 100% of the risk, or potential loss, etc.

To me, marriage isn't worth the upfront structuring that's required, the on-going maintenance of said structures, nor the costs to implement/defend said structures when it comes time for divorce. People fall in love and fall out of love, and I believe today's marketplace makes being with ONE PERSON until you DIE a very difficult task due to surrounding forces beyond the control of the two parties involved in the relationship.

It's why I favor Civil Unions rather than these poorly structured Marriage Contracts.

I think every woman I've been with was some sort of enhancement, based on the fact that they provided "value" in the form of either sex AND companionship, or solely companionship.

Without sex or companionship, I would be lacking in life in a variety of ways. I know it's popular on here to talk about how a guy shouldn't "need" women, but that's B.S. as the sex and companionship value provided by women is something that every heterosexual guy desires and yearns for.

In prior times, you would take the girl who provided the best companionship and deem her "your wife" to make it official with the governing body of the land. Today, I believe you can have that same close companionship, without involving an outdated contract (marriage), which isn't tailored to today's market landscape.
Let's qualify this further. It financially benefits the man and the couple overall to have a civil union without a marriage contract. If this is possible with a partner, then men should definitely pursue this option. But, here's the focus:

Some women borne of traditional families are indoctrinated with a "need" to be married. These type of women are usually immigrants or from immigrant families with a strong sense of familial structure and live their lives in pursuit to be a good wife and mother. This type of woman also will not entertain a relation without the end goal of being married. So you ultimately have a choice with this type of girl:

1) Enjoy the LTR until she leaves;
2) Marry her.

Let's focus our discussion on the above woman, as many men reading this after sieving through the trash of the marketplace might find such a woman. Let's go further to state such a woman has no divorce, no kids, no divorces in her immediate family, strong traditional family values, good financial habits, lives to be a good wife and mother, lives to support her husband in every manner she can ("Unicorn").

Again, a civil union without a marriage contract is not feasible with this type of woman. So now Tenacity sieves 200 women in six years and has never found such a woman. But as Tenacity is tenacious, he continues his search. One day, four years and 200 more women later, Tenacity finds this Unicorn.

Now, it's been 10 years and 400 women total. Finally, alas ... after all these threads, rants, and complaints about the horrible marketplace ... Tenacity finally finds such a woman. What does Tenacity do?

Last edited:

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps, you should re-evaluate what you consider to be good deal and all its contingencies/potentialities/unanticipated consequences, unless you're ripe for an unforeseen raping. My good deals usually encompass 10-20 contracts delineating all terms, allowances, contingencies, and consequences of non-performance.

Expand your mind.
Lol.. come on man, don't play dumb.

I'm not talking about the length of a contract. I'm talking about your ability to explain WHY something is a good deal.

Marriage is not the kind of thing that needs an essay to explain.

I'm calling horse sh*t on you because I think its just a cop-out. You don't WANT to explain it because you CAN'T explain it lol.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Being that I'm at age 60, the idea of marriage has become viable. My current woman is definitely marriage material. We're coming up on 18 months and literally zero sh!t tests the entire time. I never thought I'd find a woman who is clearly a positive influence in my life, but this one really is. I never imagined a woman could be such low-maintenance. I'm glad I kept my standards high for all these years, defying my critics who thought I was too "picky" and looking for perfection. Perseverance pays.
As we embark upon our 10 page thread, I would love for you guys to break down this concept of "marriage material". I have always seen this word float around and it never made sense to me.

Let's break this down.........

In Tenacity's opinion, the definition of Marriage is based on the Christian doctrine of two people (man and woman) coming together to form ONE FLESH. It would be like Siamese twins, which means, once you form that ONE FLESH, there is no option, no avenue, and no method of separating without both parties dying off.

Which means.......if Marriage is what they claim it is, there should be absolutely NO option for divorce whatsoever. It's for better or worse, to death do us part. That means:

- If your partner cheats on you, so what, you stay and deal with it.
- If your partner beats your a.ss, so what, you stay and deal with it.
- If your partner goes broke, so what, you stay and deal with it.
- If your partner turns into a rapist, or child molester, so what, you stay and deal with it.
- If your partner turns into Bin Laden and wants to bomb a country, so what, you stay and deal with it.

But that's NOT how the Marriage Agreement works today. The Marriage Agreement is based completely on convenience, which means, at any time for any reason or no reason, one party can just LEAVE.

So as you can see, the definition of Marriage (along with the vows taken) is not in alignment with the Marriage AGREEMENT that's managed by the Government. The definition/vows of Marriage say one thing, but the Marriage Agreement operates as a completely different thing.

This is why you could marry a person in 2017 based on the definition/vows of Marriage, but if they divorce you in 2026, they will divorce you BASED ON the structural composition of the Marriage Agreement.....NOT the definition/vows of Marriage because if they operated based on the definition/vows of Marriage, there's NO OPTION for Divorce.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Let's qualify this further. It financially benefits the man and the couple overall to have a civil union without a marriage contract. If this is possible with a partner, then men should definitely pursue this option. But, here's the focus:

Some women borne of traditional families are indoctrinated with a "need" to be married. These type of women are usually immigrants or from immigrant families with a strong sense of familial structure and live their lives in pursuit to be a good wife and mother. This type of woman also will not entertain a relation without the end goal of being married. So you ultimately have a choice with this type of girl:

1) Enjoy the LTR until she leaves;
2) Marry her.

Let's focus our discussion on the above woman, as many men reading this after sieving through the trash of the marketplace might find such a woman. Let's go further to state such a woman has no divorce, no kids, no divorces her immediate family, strong traditional family values, good financial habits, lives to be a good wife and mother, lives to support her husband in every manner she can ("Unicorn").

Again, a civil union without a marriage contract is not feasible with this type of woman. So now Tenacity sieves 200 women in six years and has never found such a woman. But as Tenacity is tenacious, he continues his search. Within four years and another 200 women, Tenacity one day finds this Unicorn.

Now, it's been 10 years and 400 women later. Tenacity found such a woman. What does Tenacity do?
Tenacity chooses option number one, which is to enjoy the LTR/relationship until she leaves lol. Because she's much more grounded, I am likely to get a good solid 2 years out of her give or take.

But ask yourself this question Guru. If after 1 or 2 years of being with this woman and you don't marry her, but she CLAIMS she loves you and wants to be with you for the rest of her life......why would she just LEAVE a person she loves so dearly just because he won't sign a contract?

Think about that........does she really LOVE YOU, or is she just using you to "check off a box" of things she must do before she hits a certain age, or checking off a box of things her family/friends network is shaming her into?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
What is the purpose of needing a Government contract to confirm your relationship with this woman from your perspective?

If this is the "right woman" its fare to assume she will stay by your side whether you marry her or not. Unless its more about having a beneficiary or someone to leave your sh*t to if/when you die. That would make sense.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
But ask yourself this question Guru. If after 1 or 2 years of being with this woman and you don't marry her, but she CLAIMS she loves you and wants to be with you for the rest of her life......why would she just LEAVE a person she loves so dearly just because he won't sign a contract? Think about that........does she really LOVE YOU, or is she just using you to "check off a box" of things she must do before she hits a certain age, or checking off a box of things her family/friends network is shaming her into?
Social and familial indoctrination. She's not the typical American trash. She lives only to be a wife and mother. Her whole family is married, and all have multiples babies. This is what she lives and dies for and her dream since she was a little girl. This is her purpose.

Reaction score
The concerns about the unfair laws were the major concerns in the last decade, right now the problem is the stinky trash quality of modern western women.

I guess you see by yourself their level of entitlement, out of shape stds ridden tattoed bodies coupled with a group of friends that looks more like a bored bratty gang.

Not even with a free for all legal system would be worth probably.
Don't forget mouthing the words to hip-hop songs and wanting to use you for money.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.. come on man, don't play dumb.

I'm not talking about the length of a contract. I'm talking about your ability to explain WHY something is a good deal.

Marriage is not the kind of thing that needs an essay to explain.

I'm calling horse sh*t on you because I think its just a cop-out. You don't WANT to explain it because you CAN'T explain it lol.
As you can see, no discussion where there are myriad downsides and upsides can be delineated in a few sentences. Your contention is rather jejune. To analyze the benefit/cost analysis of marrying the "right" woman is the most complicated decision a man can ever make in our legal environment.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity chooses option number one, which is to enjoy the LTR/relationship until she leaves lol. Because she's much more grounded, I am likely to get a good solid 2 years out of her give or take.

But ask yourself this question Guru. If after 1 or 2 years of being with this woman and you don't marry her, but she CLAIMS she loves you and wants to be with you for the rest of her life......why would she just LEAVE a person she loves so dearly just because he won't sign a contract?

Think about that........does she really LOVE YOU, or is she just using you to "check off a box" of things she must do before she hits a certain age, or checking off a box of things her family/friends network is shaming her into?
Now this is a QUALITY post.

Cuts through all the horse sh*t and gets to the meat of the matter.

Everyone operates from a self-centered point of view FIRST. When you convince people you want to GIVE them something, there is no limit to what you can TAKE from them. That is the great irony of human psychology. Women are generally better at this than men. They know how to be subtle and imply you have a lot to GAIN if you give them what they want. However, they are free to change their minds later or claim "it was never like that" lol.

The red pill is dark and a lot of guys here STILL don't really get it.

For example. You tell someone you can get them $500 if they give you $50 to start the process. You can't just say GIVE ME $50.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Social and familial indoctrination. She's not the typical American trash. She lives only to be a wife and mother. Her whole family is married, and all have multiples babies. This is what she lives and dies for and her dream since she was a little girl. This is her purpose.
Okay so she's in LOVE with the "concept of marriage".........she's NOT in love with YOU, because if she was in love with you, like @Urbanyst just said, she would be with you with a marriage contract or without a marriage contract.

Now, not to say she might not be a little upset you didn't "wife her up", but if she really LOVES you, can't live without you, and you are her damn soulmate, there's no way she is just giving you the finger and walking off from you forever, just because you won't put your signature on a damn government contract. If ANYTHING, she would stay with you and keep nagging you about wifeing her up lol.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
As you can see, no discussion where there are myriad downsides and upsides can be delineated in a few sentences. Your contention is rather jejune. To analyze the benefit/cost analysis of marrying the "right" woman is the most complicated decision a man can ever make in our legal environment.
How much do you factor in variable CHANGE? How much do you factor in the fact that all human beings have supreme ACTING skills and can fool you into believing things about them that my not be reality?

So you can "screen" and do your analysis. BUT your analysis may or may not be based on FACTS since you never know exactly what is going on in a woman's brain, nore do you know what random future events might change her mindset or priorities.

Men marry women expecting them to stay the same. Even though all evidence supports women almost never stay the same.

What guys who get married should really do is be honest with themselves and admit they just like the FALSE sense of security marriage provides. The same FALSE sense of security a car alarm provides.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so she's in LOVE with the "concept of marriage".........she's NOT in love with YOU, because if she was in love with you, like @Urbanyst just said, she would be with you with a marriage contract or without a marriage contract.

Now, not to say she might not be a little upset you didn't "wife her up", but if she really LOVES you, can't live without you, and you are her damn soulmate, there's no way she is just giving you the finger and walking off from you forever, just because you won't put your signature on a damn government contract.
What is love? Especially in the first few years of knowing someone. I would argue that "love" is not possible in any relation especially in the first few years, if possible at all as love means you are putting others' interests before your own, which belies the human inclination to receive for thyself.

Rather, the correct perspective is you have "needs," and she has "needs."

If she doesn't meet your needs, you will leave.
If you don't meet her needs, she will leave.

Now again,Tenacity sieved through 200 women in six years in historically the most horrendous marketplace and has never found a woman with no divorce, no kids, no divorces in her immediate family, strong traditional family values, good financial habits, lives to be a good wife and mother, lives to support her husband in every manner she can ("Unicorn"). But as Tenacity is tenacious, he continues his search. One day, four years and 200 more women later, Tenacity finds this Unicorn. However, this Unicorn is borne of a traditional family and was indoctrinated with a "need" to be married. This type of woman also will not entertain a relation without the end goal of being married.

Remember now, "love" for the sake of this discussion does not exist.

Now, it's been 10 years and 400 women total. Finally, alas ... after all these threads, rants, and complaints about the horrible marketplace ... Tenacity finally finds such a woman. What does Tenacity do?