would you make a slvt your girlfriend?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing. Almost all the hot ones are slvts. The past few dates I have been on they have openly admitted they are seeing multiple men. I went on a date today and she told me she has a bf. gone are the days where you can expect a woman to be loyal to just you. Just play the game better than they do.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seing this 22 years old for almost a year now.

I've told her two times already that I dont want a serious relationship with her but but she says that she wants to keep seing me anyway. Ok, so far so good.

Eventhough she has a few very good qualities (pretty smart, fun, responsible, lots of crazy sex, never complains, always follows my lead, etc)
SHE IS THE SLVTTIEST GIRL I EVER MET.

Just being 22 she has:
a) fvcked like 20 guys.
b) had a few ONS
c) had been having regular sex with three guys during one summer
d) did a threesome with her ex and another girl
e) did TWO threesomes with me (always FMF)
f) addicted to sex
g) addicted to svcking c-ock
h) had sex in lots of semi public places
i) likes to drink a lot but she tries not to
j) says she'd like to have a threesome with two guys or a buk-kake. I offered her to do this, but she said that at the moment she just wants to be with me
k) told me once when she was a bit drunk that she would not cheat on her boyfriend but that if it happened she would not tell him about it (nice...)

I know all this information because she just told me without me asking. She just talks too much about everything even if it is about her negative qualities.

Well, I think that she is a bit too much of a slvt to make a good, trusthworthy girlfriend, dont you think?

She has a few very good positives, but she also has a few very bad negatives.
I've been seing her for almost a year so I think it is time to break up with her.

Thoughts?
I am no Captain Save-a-Ho.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know all this information because she just told me without me asking. She just talks too much about everything even if it is about her negative qualities.

Well, I think that she is a bit too much of a slvt to make a good, trusthworthy girlfriend, dont you think?

She has a few very good positives, but she also has a few very bad negatives.
I've been seing her for almost a year so I think it is time to break up with her.

Thoughts?
if you are getting the benefits of her being a slvt (all the fun stuff that a less experienced and less easy girl wouldn't let you do) without having to be bogged down by the downsides (if she hasn't been giving you STDs or cheating on you like crazy) then you may proceed with caution.

never date a slvt that has "changed her ways" because all it means is that the 20 guys before you got anal on the first date but you have to treat her like a proper lady to get a kiss

and obviously don't get serious or exclusive unless you can trust her not to cheat on you every time you turn around (which is easy if you are in the same circles as her, because unless she is some clandestine ninja then rumors will eventually spread back to you, but if you share no circles then... well.. have faith)

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Why would you consider becoming official with her if you had 0 feelings? there's no point.

This one reminds me of the girl i just got done with. You just enjoy it while it lasts and get ready to leg it.

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are getting the benefits of her being a slvt (all the fun stuff that a less experienced and less easy girl wouldn't let you do) without having to be bogged down by the downsides (if she hasn't been giving you STDs or cheating on you like crazy) then you may proceed with caution.

never date a slvt that has "changed her ways" because all it means is that the 20 guys before you got anal on the first date but you have to treat her like a proper lady to get a kiss

and obviously don't get serious or exclusive unless you can trust her not to cheat on you every time you turn around (which is easy if you are in the same circles as her, because unless she is some clandestine ninja then rumors will eventually spread back to you, but if you share no circles then... well.. have faith)
Haha good point in regards to a woman making you hang around through all the bs when she would of done the opposite back in her days of not giving a fuark

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never date a slvt bro. I've had an LTR with 2 different slvts. I partook in one of them knowingly. Neither women cheated(that i know of obviously), but regardless they make your life miserable. They also tend to use sex against you, as this is the only thing they have to offer. Tread lightly.
How long were the relationships?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make her your main chick. A plate that gets the most attention. She can call herself your girlfriend if you'd like. This shouldn't stop you from fūcking whoever you'd like. She already had a threesome with you. How could she ever be mad if you fūcked someone else, if you did it in front of her face before.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make her your main chick. A plate that gets the most attention. She can call herself your girlfriend if you'd like. This shouldn't stop you from fūcking whoever you'd like. She already had a threesome with you. How could she ever be mad if you fūcked someone else, if you did it in front of her face before.
I know it may sound weird but...the agreement is that I can fvck another girl but JUST IN A THREESOME with her included of course, so she gets to fvck a new girl too.

The thing is...if a woman is a h-oe, in other words, if she has had lots of crazy sex in the past with other guys and now she does with you, does it disqualify her as potential girlfriend by default? I mean, is she rejected just because you think she will more than likely cheat on you at some point? whereas a less slutty girl is less likely?

what if she's super slvtty but she hasnt cheated on any of her prior boyfriends?

P.S.

It seems her ex bf treated her (as some of you suggested) as her main plate while calling her his girlfriend; but he was fvcking other girls when he could. She thought they were a normal couple, but he just was just pretending.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if she's super slvtty but she hasnt cheated on any of her prior boyfriends?
if you have any way of verifying (that is, a reliable source) that she's loyal (AKA not liable to get bored suddenly and run off with the pool boy) and faithful (AKA not going to take off her wedding ring at house parties) then she sounds like a fantastic girlfriend to me

if not then I wouldn't put much faith in her words on the subject.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure give it the name "girlfriend" if it means something to her to make her want to fvck you more, just don't get too emotional attached and keep spinning other plates.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to get your advice on this further. I always get stuck thinking if I'm only good enough, if I'm the perfect man that she won't leave, won't act up.

I think that's what gets a-lot of guys, definitely myself, stuck, i.e. she told me who she was but she treated me so well initially that the reason she's now acting up is because I must not be good enough to keep her behaving.

How do you break away from this line of thinking? I get stuck thinking about this all the time.

The key is understanding that sacrificing your principles and integrity never works out in the long term. The key is figure out which behaviors are deal breakers and holding firm on those deal breakers.

The bigger mistake guys make is holding on too long when they know that the girl they are dating isn't viable.

Just think of it in terms missing out on other experiences or meeting a suitable partner. If you can convince yourself of this you'll get angry when pulls her crap and you'll want to eject so as to not miss out on worthwhile women or meaningless sex with someone new.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Slvt = "I liked a non-virgin who preferred someone else".

Girlfriend = "She actually texts me back most of the time".

So yes.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend is just a standard way of saying you get sex on tap whenever you want if you keep your frame. Really.....have a chat with her and ask what she's willing to do for you. She's not doing GF things for you. She's just being a nympho. Does she buy you stuff?, hang out?, is she bothersome or not?

If she enriches your life besides sex then GF her up, but have one foot out the door because I feel like you're gonna be sleeping with a rattlesnake so don't be surprised if she bites.

Top Bottom