Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does wifey owe hubby sex?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wives do not owe husbands sex, no matter what the spreadsheet says

One man's whiny data compilation doesn't just show coital rejection. It illustrates problematic expectations

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/21/wives_do_not_owe_husbands_sex_no_matter_what_the_spreadsheet_says/

My opinion: So if a man is not getting sex in his marriage, WHY THE F@#$ SHOULD HE GET MARRIED?
Exactly. I didn't blame the man one bit! He could be the most alpha **** strong dude in the world. And this witch decided she would turn the tables him and drain his powers and give it to the other players at her "poker table"...

But the fact of the matter is marriage does not guarantee sex. Unless the law states it then it's not true. Marriage in our country actually guarantees LESS SEX.

The women are viewing it as ankle cuffs with a ball dragging behind it. They will cuck you and phvck other men... Doesn't matter how powerful or masculine you are. The bigger the prize, the bigger the payout for her.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When men arnt hunting, defending there family's from wild beasts, providing real resources from nature, woman have no reason to keep there man happy.

Give a woman money in modern society, and you've vritually satisfied every protection/need she will ever need from you. Talk about spolied.

This is why men need to own there own property and assets, keep there money to themselves. And distribute it to there family accordingly, if they have any..

When the woman wants to take the kids and leave she cant push you out of YOUR own castle and take your money, fvck marriage laws.

If a woman wants her own castle, let her build it herself. Such woman are masculine cvnts tho

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Wives do not owe husbands sex. Marriage is the legal recognition of a union between two parties families, not a sex slave contract. If you're married and she doesn't want to fūck, it is YOUR own fault. Women don't withhold sex from high value men because they understand that sex is what keeps said man around and happy.

Men often get complacent and become unattractive after marriage, leading their partners to no longer physically desire them. Marriage does not entitle you to pūssy. We do not live in some 3rd world muslim country.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Wives do not owe husbands sex. Marriage is the legal recognition of a union between two parties families, not a sex slave contract. If you're married and she doesn't want to fūck, it is YOUR own fault. Women don't withhold sex from high value men because they understand that sex is what keeps said man around and happy.

Men often get complacent and become unattractive after marriage, leading their partners to no longer physically desire them. Marriage does not entitle you to pūssy. We do not live in some 3rd world muslim country.
A wife not phvcking you is NOT your fault. She can do it because you are a c@cks man and wants to shut you down. Women do that did you know? Detour, and degrade the top alpha's so that she is over them...

A wife is not legally obligated to phvck you and in this country they often will not. Once they get the kids they want out of you that's all she spoke. Your cvcked.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
My opinion: So if a man is not getting sex in his marriage, WHY THE F@#$ SHOULD HE GET MARRIED?
That's why we say marriage isn't ideal for a man in 2017. You are entering into a legal contract with a woman, whose expectations go up while her value goes down, where she can ideally 'control' the amount of sex she gives you and you have no recourse.

I'm not sure it's about the man being high value or attractive or sexy. It's about the woman having leverage over you. Even if you are high value, she can control it, even if you are attractive, she can control it. What can you do, leave her? She will absolutely destroy you in front of the judge and the some.

I would say get married for 'image' purposes and protect yourself financially in case of divorce, and have a young mistress on the side for the sex. You can't enter into a LEGAL contract and not protect yourself, you will get DESTROYED if things go south.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not obliged to give the guy sex, but one of the reasons people get married is supposed to be the fact you have access to stable and clean sex with this woman. I know marriage is supposed to be not simply about sex, but if you don't wanna **** the guy, what is the point of staying with him at all?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Owed yes that's what the guy thought he was getting. Does she have to - NO.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well no, you aren't owed sex...

How many of you would give intimacy to a woman? I mean real here is who I am, here are my fears & aspirations, how many would truly reveal themselves to a wife?

Men crave sex & women crave intimacy (authentic emotional connection to who her man really is).

Sex will always decline in marriage if the man wants sex but refuses to give intimacy.

Intimacy and sex are the glue that bonds two people. Both are necessary to pair bond.

It takes guts to be "real" with your spouse. If you are a man who desires the sex side of the equation but you are too jaded or afraid to reveal yourself and build intimacy side of the equation...then you have no business getting married as you'll set yourself up for failure if you don't intend to uphold the intimacy side of the contract.

I think plenty of men get married out of pressure (not a good idea) and I think plenty of men don't understand how important intimacy is to a woman as a wife. For men sex is more important but for women intimacy is more important.

This is exactly the dynamic when the woman wants to talk (blah blah blah) about something. A wise man will listen & talk with her. Later, when you go to bed, the chatting and listening you did earlier (building intimacy) pays you a return when you make a sexual overture. She will respond favorably and be receptive to sex.

Ignore her need to chat with you and eventually you'll kill her sexual desire for you.

Why?

You have refused her intimacy, which is hurtful & creates resentment and a feeling of rejection. So men who refuse intimacy should not be surprised when they are refused sex. But couples may not be consciously aware that this dynamic is going on.

Ever wonder how it is that couples who fight end up having sex & staying together? A healthy disagreement is healthy communication. It builds intimacy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are owed sex as much as you owe her anything, now find me a woman who thinks that her husband has absolutely no obligations to her and can completely do as he pleases at his own whims, I'll wait.

the difference is that she can just stiff you on her end and there's nothing you can really do about it except deny her what she wants and turn it into a sexless marriage between people who act like strangers (AKA guaranteed infidelity and divorce)

this is why you don't ever get married, if your girlfriend stops having sex with you, you can just drop her

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and fresh baked cookies!!!:p

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Well no, you aren't owed sex...

How many of you would give intimacy to a woman? I mean real here is who I am, here are my fears & aspirations, how many would truly reveal themselves to a wife?

Men crave sex & women crave intimacy (authentic emotional connection to who her man really is).

Sex will always decline in marriage if the man wants sex but refuses to give intimacy.

Intimacy and sex are the glue that bonds two people. Both are necessary to pair bond.

It takes guts to be "real" with your spouse. If you are a man who desires the sex side of the equation but you are too jaded or afraid to reveal yourself and build intimacy side of the equation...then you have no business getting married as you'll set yourself up for failure if you don't intend to uphold the intimacy side of the contract.

I think plenty of men get married out of pressure (not a good idea) and I think plenty of men don't understand how important intimacy is to a woman as a wife. For men sex is more important but for women intimacy is more important.

This is exactly the dynamic when the woman wants to talk (blah blah blah) about something. A wise man will listen & talk with her. Later, when you go to bed, the chatting and listening you did earlier (building intimacy) pays you a return when you make a sexual overture. She will respond favorably and be receptive to sex.

Ignore her need to chat with you and eventually you'll kill her sexual desire for you.

Why?

You have refused her intimacy, which is hurtful & creates resentment and a feeling of rejection. So men who refuse intimacy should not be surprised when they are refused sex. But couples may not be consciously aware that this dynamic is going on.

Ever wonder how it is that couples who fight end up having sex & staying together? A healthy disagreement is healthy communication. It builds intimacy.
You are bringing up 2 issues; one is revealing yourself to be intimate, one is listening to her.

It's too risky for a man to be 'intimate' with his wife in 2017. You are in a legal contract revealing your vulnerabilities. If she decides she wants out of the contract she will 110% use those vulnerabilities against you to get as much as she can out of you.

You can listen and be supportive, but don't reveal anything she can use against you. Whether or not it gets you sex is another issue.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are bringing up 2 issues; one is revealing yourself to be intimate, one is listening to her.

It's too risky for a man to be 'intimate' with his wife in 2017. You are in a legal contract revealing your vulnerabilities. If she decides she wants out of the contract she will 110% use those vulnerabilities against you to get as much as she can out of you.

You can listen and be supportive, but don't reveal anything she can use against you. Whether or not it gets you sex is another issue.
Well the solution then for single men is don't get married. The OP however is discussing marriage. In marriage women value intimacy more than sex. It is the closeness & intimacy which leads to sex for a woman in marriage.

Read my other post again. Some men do not appear to understand the marriage relationship all that well. Some of the previously married men do.

Your post for example basically proves out what I am saying...and that is a husband cannot expect to get his sexual needs met in marriage if the woman is not getting her intimacy needs met. The two are complimentary. Of course intimacy means emotional investment and vulnerability from the man.

Just like sex means physical vulnerability from the woman.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The problem with marriage is that the woman doesn't HAVE to play fair.

Once a man marries a woman he has ZERO leverage.

There will be many times in business where you have a contract and want to say "Well, they would never do THAT", but the problem is, all you have is that contract. If the contract makes it ok to do THAT, then you must assume they eventually will.

Marriage is based on the fact that women are a depreciating asset, and they know this, so they are saying "What about when I'm old?" and that part makes sense to a point. The part that doesn't make sense is the fact that she can QUIT the job or do a LOUSY job and still get paid for life.

If marriage is fair, then businesses should hire people and tell them they can never be fired and even quit, but still get paid for life.

Serenity

Reaction score

You know you can and should start doing this before marrying? That way you can see how she treats your feelings and eject from the relationship before there's any legal contract. You cannot determine if a potential wife can be trusted if you never entrust her with something.

If you after marriage start entrusting her with something you risk having picked a woman that cannot be trusted, but you didn't know because you never tested her. Women want that intimate exchange, both being listened to and knowing about you, but as you are aware you cannot trust just any woman. This is why it's important to determine early on in the relationship, she might be able to hurt your feelings but that's a lot better than being fucked over in a legal battle.

It's mind blowing how many men marry without being critical and testing the woman they consider marrying.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
She is not obliged to give the guy sex, but one of the reasons people get married is supposed to be the fact you have access to stable and clean sex with this woman. I know marriage is supposed to be not simply about sex, but if you don't wanna **** the guy, what is the point of staying with him at all?
Right . I read an article about the Duggar and the Mrs. Stated that a wife should be joyfully available for sex.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, more than ever, a marriage would have to be primarily a moral space between two like-minded 'individuals'. Neither spouse should deny the other sex.... ideally, they'd be on the same wave-length there.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that men should always be improving themselves, and that would be why she does not want to have sex with you....you haven't made her desire you.

However, from a societal point of view, she absolutely owes him sex for as long as he owes her anything else as a result of the union.

Marriage obligations go both ways, it isn't just a financial boon for her at no cost.
Owed is a bad word for it. Connotations of entitlement. Marriage is more of an agreement of an exchange of resources i.e sex for security/provisions. However, she has to be attracted to you to want to fūck.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Owed is a bad word for it. Connotations of entitlement. Marriage is more of an agreement of an exchange of resources i.e sex for security/provisions. However, she has to be attracted to you to want to fūck.
This is a very... bourgeois notion of marriage, which is a large part of the problem.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
This is a very... bourgeois notion of marriage, which is a large part of the problem.
Agreed, I mean...what if a man has an accident and can no longer have functioning genitalia? Then what? Will she file for divorce for that reason?