Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mileage -numbercount. Your opinion. Is there such a thing as low-milage?

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just posted that in another thread but as I see this in one form or another in other threads I think it is worth having its own discussion.

Here we go.

Low-milage that is something that currenrly is occupying my mind. What do you consider low milage.
My thought, inspired by something I read at therationalmale.com, is: considering a Girl Starts dating with 15. she will have some experience with one to three guys and one LTR till 19. then she will Start her party years till entering er First serious LTR with 24. that is Five years of partying. In my option for a dezent looking Girl it will not be overexagerating to think she will have at least one or two guys per month she has sex with. That means a Minimum of of 60 ****s in this Five years. Guessing the LTR lasts 6 years. She is 30now. If she is lucky and still good looking there wil not be a Problem to at least lay one guy per month. Due to her now looking for a lifetime provider and babymaker and the clock is ticking, the count per month is higher. so let us say 2 per month is more than realistic. If she needs two years find that guy. That makes another minimum of 48 ****s. Guessing this next LTR lasts another sie years and there are no childs - Girls with childs are uninteressting for us DJs - she is now 38, maybe still good looking. So she ist your ago now or Even younger than you. Her numbercount is 3+1+60+1+48+1= 114. not to considering her having cheated dornig her LTRs. So if I want to have a Girl with a low number count I can only date girls under the age of 22 - for the rest of my life?
Another thing that pops up in my mind. How will one ever believe a Woman telling you she loves you, if she at least told the Same **** 3 or Four other LTR guys before the exact Same ****. Even if she really believed it, that does make is even worse, cause it shows how unreal ist really is. That are fcuking thoughts and are altering the way you Look at women.
Maybe I am Wrong here, than please corret me.

The above is a Hard pill to swallow and to get to peace with - if it is right.
But as advice for any considered relationship with women:
If you really want to be with a woman, just do nor bother about her numbercount - Do not even ask. You do not even want to know and most of the time yo will nor know of she is telling the truth.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't concern myself with "mileage". I tend to start with a clean slate, neither of us discussing out sexual past or relationships.
This just loads the deck wrong, generally more so for her. It's nobody's business how many partners we've had. Makes things easier.

Anyway, I play the game fresh and see where the cards fall. The truth always comes out, sometimes it takes a while. Just don't get super attached for a while yourself.
It won't be that long til you learn one another's values, how you each react to things, etc. Give each other a fair shake. Life's surroundings have a way of tainting people unfairly.
I believe anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, once. They say people don't change, but that's BS.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe anyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, once. They say people don't change, but that's BS.
That might already be offtopic, but an interesting point. Interesting because I myself have the exact different experience and though opposite Point of view. Whenever I for example considered somebody as an axxhole I never did see that person change. Same with first impressions. Whenever a preson made me doubt my First impression about him he showed me after some time, that my first impression was right. I know this is something totally different - but in the end the same experience.
And to be true, we on this board all know how difficult it is to try to change ourselfes for the better and how much work and willpower it takes. Regarding women - I Do actual doubt many of them are able to change due to Lack of willpower and the will to make the afford. Asking why? Plain simple because they do bot have to. There is always a man (wie call them chumps) who is willing to put up with their **** and ready to jump through loops. So there is no need for them to selfprove or change for the better. The equivalent for a males selfimprovement on the womenside is opticalprovment from Make-up over fitnessshaping to plasticsurgery. Apart from Fitness no willpower is really needed. And even then the willpower you need to work out is nothing compared to the willpower you need to alter once charactertraits. The former only needs the willpower to get you going the later needs constant improvement to not let oneself slide back into for example Bad behavior. Though the differene in a men working out and a Woman going to a gym. While a man Most of the Time is working out for and in his own a woman Most of the Time is working out in group where one instructor is telling a Group of women what to do and the same time motivates them to get through the routine. Some girls even blatantly told me that they have not the inner strengt of will to work out on their own. So much for willpower...
All that gives me doubt if women really are to change on a deeper level.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That might already be offtopic, but an interesting point. Interesting because I myself have the exact different experience and though opposite Point of view. Whenever I for example considered somebody as an axxhole I never did see that person change. Same with first impressions. Whenever a preson made me doubt my First impression about him he showed me after some time, that my first impression was right. I know this is something totally different - but in the end the same experience.
And to be true, we on this board all know how difficult it is to try to change ourselfes for the better and how much work and willpower it takes. Regarding women - I Do actual doubt many of them are able to change due to Lack of willpower and the will to make the afford. Asking why? Plain simple because they do bot have to. There is always a man (wie call them chumps) who is willing to put up with their **** and ready to jump through loops. So there is no need for them to selfprove or change for the better. The equivalent for a males selfimprovement on the womenside is opticalprovment from Make-up over fitnessshaping to plasticsurgery. Apart from Fitness no willpower is really needed. And even then the willpower you need to work out is nothing compared to the willpower you need to alter once charactertraits. The former only needs the willpower to get you going the later needs constant improvement to not let oneself slide back into for example Bad behavior. Though the differene in a men working out and a Woman going to a gym. While a man Most of the Time is working out for and in his own a woman Most of the Time is working out in group where one instructor is telling a Group of women what to do and the same time motivates them to get through the routine. Some girls even blatantly told me that they have not the inner strengt of will to work out on their own. So much for willpower...
All that gives me doubt if women really are to change on a deeper level.
It's easy... men says x3 the count (they triple it)... women they divide it by 3 :p

If you ask for the mileage... you are set to have comparaison desires and that might strain you.

Personnally I don't care about the mileages, I just wanna make sure... there is none after (or during) me :p

However, it means be contradicting but I do believe in the ''HighScore'' especially in our modern age... the more partners the more its ''casual with no emotions'' for her to have sex... It doesnt mean she won't be attached and see you as the only one... just have to step up the game in your LTR.

In LTR, if the women value her situation or the man, she'll be afraid of losing it... thus will change for the duration (but like any change... it can either be permanent or temporary).

Always be your best and she should stick around, never compare cause you lose when you compare.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not so much about comparing, it is more a thought of alike "who would like to eat a Steak that more than hundred man did taste before you?" - not to consider being in an LTR with that steak;-)

The thought feels like eating out of literally garbage. It is just akward.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex told me 10 but I laughed and said I know thats not true, cause she was a single mom with big titties, no way in hell it was 10. Sure enough it was closer to 30. Its true, the more guys a girl has slept with the colder and more hardened she becomes, its quite disgusting. This is a desired manly trait, to be hardened and tough, but the girls are the ones who get that early cause of the endless options from age 13 etc.

You need to forget the numbers, cause this is not a game you can win. You wanna ask her how many guys she has focked at once too? I did that too, and I didnt get any sleep that night, took me months to TRY to get over it, but I never respected her again after that. Then I started thinking...What if many or most attractive girls are the same way? I cant get a girl then cause I saw disney movies when I grew up? We just have to deal with reality for what it is, if you find a really cute girl you will FEEL it cause there are so many slutty ones, you will learn to read them with time.

Most girls are sluts and if not then you are lucky, but your game is pretty much the same anyway, so just focus on yourself. Dont even bring up those numbers, let her ask you and when she does you just smile and say, "lets talk about the future instead, the past is the past". Say it in a way that makes it seem like you are used to answering that question, and that your number is probably high even if it is sh1t.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not so much about comparing, it is more a thought of alike "who would like to eat a Steak that more than hundred man did taste before you?" - not to consider being in an LTR with that steak;-)

The thought feels like eating out of literally garbage. It is just akward.
Yeah, this is a deal breaker for me. If I think a women has overly slept around, I am not at all interested.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I want to have a Girl with a low number count I can only date girls under the age of 22 - for the rest of my life?
Correct. This is a very sad reality, but there are some out there under the age of 23 with low lay counts. My current GF lost her virginity at age 18 and stayed with the guy for a while. I was the second guy who fvcked her, left her as an alpha widow, and then rose from the grave a year and a half later :D

From what I can tell, she's had sex with 3 or 4 people in her life. The fact that I came in second and climbed to the top of her high score list makes me the only significant one.

Any woman older than 23 is IMO not worthy of a LTR simply because their lay counts are too high by that point. When it comes to pair-bonding, they're like a post-it note that's been re-located too many times and doesn't stick.

a Girl Starts dating with 15. she will have some experience with one to three guys and one LTR till 19. then she will Start her party years till entering er First serious LTR with 24. that is Five years of partying.
The party phase is unfortunately something that prevents the syncing of her age, maturity, and her ability to pair-bond. A woman's sweet spot when it comes to maturity is age 23-27. The party phase generally lasts from age 18-23 which is also when they're the most desirable due to their low lay count. The good news is that not all women will heavily indulge in the party phase. Some women will be 'late bloomers' to the party phase because they've been alpha-widowed by some guy during their early adulthood and their emotions are all fvcked up from it.

When it comes to a good woman, there are even more factors that come into play such as her upbringing, her physical appearance, her morals, beliefs, core values. All of that lowers your ability even further to find a good woman, but you're going to have better luck focusing on the 18-23 age group. The ones with the decent values and good upbringings are more likely to be the late bloomers to the party phase.

Although many (if not most) women go through the party phase, it's not a requirement dictated by their natural instincts. It's just a situation that has been formed by society's influence, peers, and the boundaries implemented by the legal system (with age 18 being the legal drinking age). This might sound a bit controversial, but I honestly believe that women were better off without the legal boundaries of being married in their adulthood. Men generally prefer their women to be pure and untainted, and that would mean marriage (and sex) at an age lower than 18.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've gotten older and dated women in the 35-45 age group, I've seen the results of women having too many partners. Their past failed relationships harden them to the point that they have a difficult time bonding even if they want to. It effects women worse than men. We can sport fuhk, they can't.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I've gotten older and dated women in the 35-45 age group, I've seen the results of women having too many partners. Their past failed relationships harden them to the point that they have a difficult time bonding even if they want to. It effects women worse than men. We can sport fuhk, they can't.
I am beginning to see this in the dating scene. Women with lots of mileage (15+) just don't have love in them any more. It is like they enjoy the thrill of the new relationship. When that is gone, they move on to the next one, or just up the notches in their bedpost until the another relationship rolls along.

I certainly feel like I could fall in love again, but knowing how women are now, it becomes quite a scary place to put yourself out there. It seems like with some, regardless of how alpha or strong of a man you are, it is doomed from the get-go...

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am beginning to see this in the dating scene. Women with lots of mileage (15+) just don't have love in them any more. It is like they enjoy the thrill of the new relationship. When that is gone, they move on to the next one, or just up the notches in their bedpost until the another relationship rolls along.

I certainly feel like I could fall in love again, but knowing how women are now, it becomes quite a scary place to put yourself out there. It seems like with some, regardless of how alpha or strong of a man you are, it is doomed from the get-go...
Insightful post. I wonder... besides age... how can you tell if they've had (15+) partners without directly asking them? Are there signs they drop that they've hooked up with a lot of guys? Casually drops dates with orbiters in between seeing you in convo? Drops ex's history/names early in the dates... Clothing too revealing? Body language/flirt/charisma?

My one recent example of not having a clue :rofl::

I dated this one girl at the end of last summer that I thought:

-generally had a lower mileage at near 28-years-old, shy
-didn't have a ton of friends
-did have some girlfriends
-ended a 8 year relationship five months ago (though that should probably have raised my eyebrow for the c carosel she could be doing)
-no pics of her with dudes on instagram/facebook
-didn't really text between dates

Should have hit my rebound radar, yet I thought enough time had passed. Did well inviting me back to her condo complex pool a lot in the early dates. Didn't do too much kino, yet would lean in while walking, smile, laugh at my jokes. I did amp up sexual tension texts before the date. I broke up with her because I found out she had sex with another guy the night before I saw her. I tried to keep a lid on my feels and not get too needy, but it did bruise my ego a little bit. I hooked up one last time that night and then went ghost the next day.

I went to a concert with her two months later and we almost picked up from the last page. I acted more indifferent, but that didn't really matter. I asked her what she had been doing since she split and she said LOTS and LOTS of salsa dancing. :lol: o_O

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one older woman I see is 46, but she got married when she was a teenager and has been with the same guy ever since. I think they have hated each other the past decade, and they hardly ever had sex. Her face looks 46, but I swear her vag is like a 26 y/o's. It's definitely low-mileage.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insightful post. I wonder... besides age... how can you tell if they've had (15+) partners without directly asking them? Are there signs they drop that they've hooked up with a lot of guys? Casually drops dates with orbiters in between seeing you in convo? Drops ex's history/names early in the dates... Clothing too revealing? Body language/flirt/charisma?

My one recent example of not having a clue :rofl::

I dated this one girl at the end of last summer that I thought:

-generally had a lower mileage at near 28-years-old, shy
-didn't have a ton of friends
-did have some girlfriends
-ended a 8 year relationship five months ago (though that should probably have raised my eyebrow for the c carosel she could be doing)
-no pics of her with dudes on instagram/facebook
-didn't really text between dates

Should have hit my rebound radar, yet I thought enough time had passed. Did well inviting me back to her condo complex pool a lot in the early dates. Didn't do too much kino, yet would lean in while walking, smile, laugh at my jokes. I did amp up sexual tension texts before the date. I broke up with her because I found out she had sex with another guy the night before I saw her. I tried to keep a lid on my feels and not get too needy, but it did bruise my ego a little bit. I hooked up one last time that night and then went ghost the next day.

I went to a concert with her two months later and we almost picked up from the last page. I acted more indifferent, but that didn't really matter. I asked her what she had been doing since she split and she said LOTS and LOTS of salsa dancing. :lol: o_O
It really depends on the woman. You can get your answer indirectly. For example, with my ex...

-Said she got raped in college, and she just didnt want to think about it... 5+ partners
-She got left with a 4-month old baby and partied every weekend for a year or two... 10+ partners
-She actually told me about 6 different partners

If I had to think about it, I would say 20 on the low end for her, and 40 on the high end, so I guess about 30 or so...

How did I get this?
-My cousin has some serious mileage and I started talking about it one day, about how that must have been fun... I think when she saw I didn't see my cousin as a slvt, she felt she could reveal stuff
-She admitted to using Tinder for a bit... said she went on a date and the guy wanted to fvck, and she was like "noooo"... I don't believe that now
-Asked her her wildest sex stories. She would say... "back in college", or "after high school", or "last year" or ... If you know her relationship history, it's pretty easy to determine if the BF or not...

Just talk casually about your sex life.. She will tell you if you are listening!

Mind you, we dated for 7 months, and I probably got most of this over the first 5 months...

My current plate has been in mostly relationships. She has (supposedly) never had a guy go down on her, done anal, asks her friend if it is normal for men to last for hours, asks me if I like lingerie (which suggests she hasnt gotten it before), just lots of little hints that she is wildly inexperienced... with her, I would guess between 5-10 partners.. She aks me the other day.. "did you ever have a time when you just fvcked around? I never have had just casual sex..." So she has a low mileage, OR she is a compulsive liar

MAYBE TMI FOR SOME...
Funny story... we hooked up on Sunday. She was like, "so I looked into things you should do before doing the back door, and I found that you should clean it first. So I bought a syringe."

I looked at her completely perplexed, like WTF are you talking about?

she continued, "so I took the syringe, stuck it up there to clean it out. I'll make sure to do that before I see you."

I nearly died laughing...

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with lots of mileage (15+) just don't have love in them any more. It is like they enjoy the thrill of the new relationship. When that is gone, they move on to the next one, or just up the notches in their bedpost until the another relationship rolls along.
This is exactly how it works. After she's been alpha-widowed, she requires more emotional fluctuation to become interested in a man. The only time that fluctuation exists is when the relationship is new, she's fvcking two guys at once, or she's constantly breaking up / making up with him. A real relationship is boring for a woman who's been through a lot of guys, but for a woman who's inexperienced (or has one-itis via her high score list) it's exciting.

how can you tell if they've had (15+) partners without directly asking them? Are there signs they drop that they've hooked up with a lot of guys? Casually drops dates with orbiters in between seeing you in convo? Drops ex's history/names early in the dates... Clothing too revealing? Body language/flirt/charisma?
There isn't a lot of difference between women who have had 7 or 17 partners. After about 5 or so, it's all pretty much the same to her. She may just become more jaded from the constant disappointment in the men she meets failing to overthrow the one man at the top of her high score list.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly how it works. After she's been alpha-widowed, she requires more emotional fluctuation to become interested in a man. The only time that fluctuation exists is when the relationship is new, she's fvcking two guys at once, or she's constantly breaking up / making up with him. A real relationship is boring for a woman who's been through a lot of guys, but for a woman who's inexperienced (or has one-itis via her high score list) it's exciting.

There isn't a lot of difference between women who have had 7 or 17 partners. After about 5 or so, it's all pretty much the same to her. She may just become more jaded from the constant disappointment in the men she meets failing to overthrow the one man at the top of her high score list.
Finally read your high score theory. It makes sense. If a woman has had many partners and a man can make it to the top, could the relationship flourish? Or is she much more likely to screw it up before that happens? I mean, once a woman hits 40, it is very likely she has had at least 10 partners, that is not an unreasonable number. And your saying she may be doomed to singledom the rest of her life? For a woman, this is doom.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And your saying she may be doomed to singledom the rest of her life? For a woman, this is doom.
No she will not be doomed to be Single. She just will not have so called love for her partner. There will always be a beta willing to put up with whatever **** she is doing - willing to totally suplicate just for the Same of being with this bytch while she gets her thrills through cheating. These women do mit seek or are not able to have a love relationship (if such a thing exists at last?!) - they just settle down with any willing man to have a provider. No love needed on her part. But refering to hypergamy - isn't that what all woman do at least?!

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No she will not be doomed to be Single. She just will not have so called love for her partner. There will always be a beta willing to put up with whatever **** she is doing - willing to totally supplicate just for the Same of being with this bytch while she gets her thrills through cheating. These women do not seek or are not able to have a love relationship (if such a thing exists at last?!) - they just settle down with any willing man to have a provider. No love needed on her part. But referring to hypergamy - isn't that what all woman do at least?!
Agree. This has been my experience so far. The higher the number count in combination with High Score Theory, the harder it is to form an intimate pair-bond with a partner. It's the equivalent of building a drug tolerance. You can fill them with a heap of neurotransmitters like dopamine and oxytocin -- they just don't have a longer or lasting effect that they used to when she had a lower partner count. The DJ could encapsulate all the right moves, and not climb to the top of the list based on the mileage.

Let's take a biological neurochemical approach to pair bonding:

Monogamous voles, such as prairie voles, have significantly greater density and distribution of vasopressin receptors in their brain when compared to polygamous voles. These differences are located in the ventral forebrain and the dopamine-mediated reward pathway.

Peptide arginine vasopressin (AVP), dopamine, and oxytocin act in this region to coordinate rewarding activities such as mating, and regulate selective affiliation. These species-specific differences have shown to correlate with social behaviors, and in monogamous prairie voles are important for facilitation of pair bonding. When compared to montane voles, which are polygamous, monogamous prairie voles appear to have more of these AVP and oxytocin neurotransmitter receptors. It is important that these receptors are in the reward centers of the brain because that could lead to a conditioned parter in the prairie vole compared to the montane vole which would explain why the prairie vole forms pair bonds and the montane vole does not. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pair_bond

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just at the cinema watching Rings, and this girl clings on to me and looks at me when it gets silly with loud noise etc. It just hit me what she said last week, she looked me right in the eyes, and said sadly "I cant believe I dont have any feelings for you, you are perfect for me". I just smiled and kissed trying to shex her and not showing any emotions which I did perfectly even though it ofc hurts cause I do have feelings for her.

Thing is, few times I layed her she seemed so inexperienced, and she is actually 27 so it messed with my head. She has focused on school all her life and gotten perfect grades and just recently finished and got a demanding job. I want to believe that her mileage is low but she could be damaged or sensitive or who really knows.

Anyway...
I just thought it was interesting that we sat there touching each other like a couple and here this woman says she has no feelings for me, what the hell is the point. Why am I playing this game, to get laid once a while on her command? I got that grim reality check where I just felt that girls 25 + mostly are done. Playing these games, cause how many girls out there will give you the same respect and attention you deserve back? If you dont have what society decides is high value, you have no worth. Its so insane I just couldnt get over it tonight after the cinemas. Im a focking awesome funny smart honest guy but I cant prove it with a shallow fakebook-profile, diploma or a nice car yet so it doesnt matter. Who cares about who you are as a human? Perhaps a few buddies you get down the road, oh yeah, and your family lol. People can tell you all your life that you can get a better woman than this and that and deserve more etc, but I think they forgot how the market really is after they settled down with a person and forgot how it was to be alone. So weird how one can forget that pain when you are in a warm relationship for a while.

Sorry just a little rant after getting emotional after an empty cinema-experience with a plate, everything seemed pointless. Wanted to get her home with me after but she declined so my state dropped a bit and I didnt give a fock about keeping it alive either, I was pissed.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still confused as to why DJ's are encouraged to make the 'mileage/number count' go UP and then turn around and pass judgment on the female surrounding the very thing they encourage.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, had a 28 year old last year that clearly was experienced (as any attractive women at that age). Had come out of a 3 year relationship with a Turkish man (very dominant guy), complained about him at the beginning. However, most men don't understand this game the way that I do. They can't compete.

She was soon eating out the palm of my hand. I only saw her for 4 months, and yet she messaged me again recently – about 6 months after I've ditched her.
How does this not work? How do you know that you're not high up on her list?

You don't have to be number one to have her obsessed over you. I have other women that I've broken up with who are still missing the hell out of me. One keeps blocking and unblocking me on Facebook. Another one was nervously put on the spot when I found myself suddenly riding an elevator with her.

One of the uses for HST is to point out which women are the most pair-bondable for a LTR. The less men she has on that list, the easier it is to get to the top and stay there. It's difficult to assess your position with a woman who's sexual past is a mystery or is filled by a ride on the c0ck carousel. That's when your position doesn't become very clear. You may very well be high up on that list, but there is a good chance that some other guy has made an even deeper emotional footprint.

From what I can tell, one of my exes has two guy high up on her list... Me and her first BF. I have a difficult time trying to tell who's higher up, and I'll probably never know. You might be in the same position as that Turkish guy.

Another thing that the HST tells is that a woman will happily ditch a newer prospect for a man who's higher up on her list. If she has a new BF and she's travelling to a different city where she may have the opportunity to fvck an old crush or ex of hers, the new BF is either going to be cheated on or dumped. The man who's higher up on her list always has the upper hand. That's why you need to make your way to the top.

I think one of the biggest misconceptions about the HST I've seen is that you're at the top if a woman has extremely high interest. This is not true. It's all about which man in her past has the upper hand. You're going to have the upper hand over any new man that chick dates, but you may or may not have the upper hand when it comes to that Turkish guy. Just because she's still missing you, it doesn't mean you have the upper hand.

I know I've broken a lot of hearts, but I don't know if I'm at the top of these women's high score lists. The best way to guarantee that is to get into her life and her vagina early. Anybody who's here on Sosuave has the ability to skyrocket to the top with a woman who's age 18-23 because we've learned what makes women tick. We can compete with the common day AFC when it comes to getting laid. However, we may not be able to compete with her imagination, her fantasies, her feelings, and her desires when it comes to the men in her past.