winu96

Reaction score
Hi guys, a little about my self
-I am a 20 year old college student
-I do have some things going for me:
-i have good grades
-i have a sense of purpose and know exactly where i'm headed
-i am good with people ONCE I GET TO KNOW THEM
-i am known to be the funny guy and i think i look decent and am known to dress well
-recently started taking the gym seriously as well

My problem: I have zero confidence, especially with women and i am rather negative about what i am capable of when it comes to this stuff

i read the book of pook because of a redpill post on reddit.
I enjoyed it but i am wondering where to go from here as far as. Would it be beneficial to read the DJ bible or does pook cover it? Can you guys reccomend some books/routines for my self improvement?

Thanks

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I lost my virginity at 19.9 to an HB8 hitchhiker who was 18 and asked me to get her pregnant (I pulled out). Hang in there.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-i have good grades
-i am known to be the funny guy and i think i look decent and am known to dress well

My problem: I have zero confidence, especially with women and i am rather negative about what i am capable of when it comes to this stuff

I enjoyed it but i am wondering where to go from here as far as. Would it be beneficial to read the DJ bible or does pook cover it? Can you guys reccomend some books/routines for my self improvement?

Thanks
It's great you have good grades, have a sense of purpose, know where you're heading and going to the gym.

I would suggest making friends with females, this will increase your confidence with them, join a club out of interest, volunteer or something.

For confidence the above is what I recommend. Also be sociable with everyone, people at the shop, supermarket, bus stop.

Be proud of yourself, believe in yourself, focus on what you're good at, keep going to the gym, do things that make you happy, remember your happy times, be playful with your voice, do things that make you uncomfortable. All of these will help with your confidence.

Also to increase your confidence, approach women, don't expect nothing, just have a conversation, ask about their day, what their plans are, what they are up to, keep the conversation flowing.

The more you approach, the more better and skillful you will get.

Good luck

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passions/hobbies... Get some!!!

They'll do wonders to your confidence/frame, and they make approaching ladies a snap.

Which reminds me, I need to get back to making music soon.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-i have good grades

Thanks
Are you going to be confident walking in a dark room for the first time? I doubt so. My point is you need to get familiar with them,put getting laid on the side at the moment and focus on interacting with chicks without an iintention of anything. Some mistakes you might want to avoid:
1.avoid falling for the first chick you know
2.DO FVCKING NOT take any instructions or book religiously,you will have to adjust all the time,and if you take them literaly you will hit a wall,just take the main point or the concept and try to find out how to apply it based on YOUR circumstances,remeber everyone is different.
3.work on things one by one,dont try to work on 10 things at the same time,again,you will hit the wall.
4.becoming good with women is a long process dont expect to become a dj in a week
5.if you dont practice what you read its useless
6.aim for over all development,not just women
i am rather negative about what i am capable of when it comes to this stuff
this right here will screw you up,get rid of it asap.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
-i have good grades

Thanks
Books won't help you much bro. You can memorize a self improvement book cover to cover, it won't help you in the real world when a girl tries to make your head spin and make difficult for you. By the time you read the book to figure out what to do, she's already taken half your money and slept with the other guy.

In reality, no one really cares about your grades or the direction you are headed. They only care if you can help them at that moment. Funny isn't the best thing if you want to be taken seriously but it's good you dress well and are good with people.

Pook is no good. Just listen to PoonKing on here. :rolleyes:

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling that this thread will turn into an argument just like anyother thread this week

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Books won't help you much bro. You can memorize a self improvement book cover to cover, it won't help you in the real world when a girl tries to make your head spin and make difficult for you. By the time you read the book to figure out what to do, she's already taken half your money and slept with the other guy.

In reality, no one really cares about your grades or the direction you are headed. They only care if you can help them at that moment. Funny isn't the best thing if you want to be taken seriously but it's good you dress well and are good with people.

Pook is no good. Just listen to PoonKing on here. :rolleyes:
Poonking has some good stuff as does pook. I would read when I feel guilty when I say no and Practical female psychology for the practical man. Plus read the DJ bible. Go out on dates. As many as you can. As you become more accustomed to women your confidence will grow as well as your gaming skills. It's not easy and will take some time. You just have to put in a little effort.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-i have good grades

Thanks
learn how to cold approach

cold approach until you run out of morale and want to quit(for me, that's after a couple dozen), then take a break, when you've recovered enough morale to get back on the field(for me that's anywhere from a week to a month or two), repeat.

cold approaching improves your skill and knowledge rapidly at cost to your mind (which is why you take breaks when morale runs low and focus on something other than getting the girl)

by the time you hit 100 cold approaches you'll know everything there is to know about approaching women, i have no idea how many approachs it'll take before you actually get a date though, could be 10, could be 50, could be 200 or you could get 3 dates in the first 5 approaches, it depends on what you've got going for you.

also women don't care about your grades, what you need is looks and charisma. and if you go to the gym and can tell a good joke, you're likely to have both.

also remember, getting a number means nothing, getting her to agree to a date means nothing, it's when she actually shows up to the date that things REALLY begin. and it's when you've gotten laid that you've won the game.

winu96

Reaction score
learn how to cold approach

cold approach until you run out of morale and want to quit(for me, that's after a couple dozen), then take a break, when you've recovered enough morale to get back on the field(for me that's anywhere from a week to a month or two), repeat.

cold approaching improves your skill and knowledge rapidly at cost to your mind (which is why you take breaks when morale runs low and focus on something other than getting the girl)

by the time you hit 100 cold approaches you'll know everything there is to know about approaching women, i have no idea how many approachs it'll take before you actually get a date though, could be 10, could be 50, could be 200 or you could get 3 dates in the first 5 approaches, it depends on what you've got going for you.

also women don't care about your grades, what you need is looks and charisma. and if you go to the gym and can tell a good joke, you're likely to have both.

also remember, getting a number means nothing, getting her to agree to a date means nothing, it's when she actually shows up to the date that things REALLY begin. and it's when you've gotten laid that you've won the game.
Any books/resources you can reccomend for learning how to cold approach?

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest wall is you honestly. Quit being a pvssy and put yourself out there. Look your best, get hammered, and go to a college house party.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta agree with some of the feedback above.

Don't sit around reading books/material .. at least upload your best pics to dating sites and contact women on there you find attractive. Ask them to meet you for coffee or something (since you can't go to clubs/bars) and then just start meeting girls and escalating.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you start? In the gym like you say you have just stated taking seriously (this is what did it for me).
Try building some serious muscle.

I'm 25 and I lost my viginity only a few weeks ago.

My advice would be to go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week for 40 - 50 minutes a session and focus on compound lifts like Squats, Deadlifts, T-Bar rows, Bench press, overhead press and pull ups, also throw in barbell curls, skull crushers and ab excercises. You can youtube the form for all these excercises. Start eating clean as well, Fruit, vegetables, meat, fish and eggs, cut out junk food/drink.

At the same time I would take up a sport, and play it every week, it doesn't really matter what sport it is. It's a fun form of regular cardio that gets you out and meeting new people which will help develop social skills. Hopefully some girls will be there as well. Maybe make it a martial art as learning how to defend yourself will help with self confidence.

Watch stand up comedy regularly, this helped me build my sense of humour a bit.

Read through the DJ bible. It may not be the be all and end all but its a good library of helpful advice in many areas.

Don't turn down any offers for nights out or social events. Try organising social drinks out with friends, just to get you out and in a social environment more often. It doesn't have to have girls there, although don't be afraid to invite any along.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with self-improvement, but in the meantime there's plenty of easy pvssy to be had in the form of milfs and Internet slvts.

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
Number one thing to do to develop skills for long term success with women is to develop friendships with other masculine men. Hanging out with masculine men forces you to start being a masculine men. If you try to change on your own you will revert back into old habits.

Martial Arts are a great way to meet masculine men and develop some confidence, and a lot of fun. Especially grappling arts. Even a few months experience is enough to start helping new guys and pratice being confident and leading. My gym has quite a few very attractive women there and they're great for practicing being playful and flirty with, and as a bonus sometimes they shove thier chest on your face during grappling drills or sparring lol.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Read read read! I would recommend Rollo's book, Book of Pook, and DJ Bible
2. Improve yourself. Someone made a thread recently taht was gold. Take any guy from a 4-6 to an 8
3. Cut out the time wasters!
4. Focus on you! Education, work, etc. Everything else is secondary, especially women!

winu96

Reaction score
1. Read read read! I would recommend Rollo's book, Book of Pook, and DJ Bible
2. Improve yourself. Someone made a thread recently taht was gold. Take any guy from a 4-6 to an 8
3. Cut out the time wasters!
4. Focus on you! Education, work, etc. Everything else is secondary, especially women!
any link for the recent thread or rollo's book?