Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you feel?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you had a babe or a wife that was 5'6" and 190lbs. She had a beer gut looking thing, not really cellulite, but tight fat, but thick pinches on her arms, shoulders, etc.

How would you feel if she lost 60lbs over 4 months. She is now razor sharp with outlines of abs, her legs and calves have musculature. You can see muscles in her back.

So if she was "heavy" and not really inspiring boners, she would be a "hammer" now right?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you had a babe or a wife that was 5'6" and 190lbs. She had a beer gut looking thing, not really cellulite, but tight fat, but thick pinches on her arms, shoulders, etc.

How would you feel if she lost 60lbs over 4 months. She is now razor sharp with outlines of abs, her legs and calves have musculature. You can see muscles in her back.

So if she was "heavy" and not really inspiring boners, she would be a "hammer" now right?
There is no woman who is 5' 6" and 190 lbs that would qualify as a "babe".

That's the first thing.

She is obese. Not fat, not thick. Obese.

That's the second thing.

I would never have been with her so I cannot answer the question.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no woman who is 5' 6" and 190 lbs that would qualify as a "babe".

That's the first thing.

She is obese. Not fat, not thick. Obese.

That's the second thing.

I would never have been with her so I cannot answer the question.
A lot of men ended up married to one s that blew up or was big. If she dropped down and Was a sleek, fine, hammer I believe he'd be seriously attracted. He'd over time forget how weak his attraction was when she was portly.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of men ended up married to one s that blew up or was big. If she dropped down and Was a sleek, fine, hammer I believe he'd be seriously attracted. He'd over time forget how weak his attraction was when she was portly.
Yeah but soon enough she'd be cheating on him with random "hot" dudes that are giving her attention because she'll realize he must have no self-respect to have been with her when she was a whale.

muzza.deman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two questions ??

How involved are you? You mentioned wife.. If your already liasing then how's the connection?
Secondly what's the motivation for this rapid change/self improvement???
Could be in your favour seriously esp if she focusses this energy into ban.g.ing ur brains out .
Or serious red flags if she wants a new dude etc or to get over/back at you as may be deciphered .if so enjoy other opportunities.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but soon enough she'd be cheating on him with random "hot" dudes that are giving her attention because she'll realize he must have no self-respect to have been with her when she was a whale.
Well I was giving the example so the sosuave.net members will be enticed to get in awesome physical condition. It makes a big difference.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two questions ??

How involved are you? You mentioned wife.. If your already liasing then how's the connection?
Secondly what's the motivation for this rapid change/self improvement???
Could be in your favour seriously esp if she focusses this energy into ban.g.ing ur brains out .
Or serious red flags if she wants a new dude etc or to get over/back at you as may be deciphered .if so enjoy other opportunities.
It was a hypothetical to show how important it is to be in top notch shape. It makes a large difference.

muzza.deman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed Sir

Think I missed the subtlety of your rhetorical question. And sincerely noted. Self improvement is first class and foremost....