Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't understand how anyone can possibly support Hillary Clinton...

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Because I hate trump. I refuse to vote for the gop because it is a joke of a party and Trump is the flashy billboard reminding me about it lol.

Reaction score
I won't be supporting Hillary this election but to see why people would vote for her, just look at Trump's rhetoric and his following. Whether it is his supporters punching black protesters or his call to ban certain groups, people feel alienated. So while people might not think that highly of Hillary, it simply turns into a "at least she isn't half as bad as him" type of situation. Everyone who feels excluded from Trump's America, which most popular belief would say is almost all white, will vote for Hillary in order to feel more accepted. People hardly vote based on policy, most of the times it is all about identity politics.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dear! Can people imagine 4-8 more years of Democrats in the White House?

Clinton is a disaster. Trump has America's best interests. Illegals, Muslims and the BLM movement all represent a burden to America's prosperity.

For Christ's sake, they are killing cops, bringing in more illegals and terrorists. All in the name of PC.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hillary is SO corrupt that her election will almost GUARANTEE either a revolution or an absolute explosion of epic civil unrest.

Praise Jesus and pass the ammunition...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you go, Iran, have $1.7 BILLION dollars. Don't worry, taxpayers, we'll just print more!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-iran-installment-kerry-idUSKCN10F1VT

Kerry defends $400 million payment to Iran, says U.S. pays no ransoms
The White House announced on Jan. 17, a day after the prisoner exchange, it was releasing $400 million in funds frozen since 1981, plus $1.3 billion in interest owed to Iran.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why hasn't this communist troll been banned yet?
upload_2016-8-7_20-33-50.png

B

BlueAlpha1

I won't be supporting Hillary this election but to see why people would vote for her, just look at Trump's rhetoric and his following. Whether it is his supporters punching black protesters or his call to ban certain groups, people feel alienated. So while people might not think that highly of Hillary, it simply turns into a "at least she isn't half as bad as him" type of situation. Everyone who feels excluded from Trump's America, which most popular belief would say is almost all white, will vote for Hillary in order to feel more accepted. People hardly vote based on policy, most of the times it is all about identity politics.
No, you have it exactly backwards.

Trump voters are voting for him out of pure self-preservation, not as an aggressive front. Minorities do not have to fear Trump, but white men have to fear Hillary because it'll be just about illegal to be a white male by the time she's is in office.

See, we already have institutional racism against whites in the form of affirmative action and black privilege double standards, but if we put a woman in there it's going to get worse as feminism is propped up - and not to mention the Syrian "refugees" she'll bring in as a form of virtue signaling. If there's anybody who hates the white man more than BLM, it's the Muslim invader who'll blow up his whole family to get at the white infidel...

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
The two are in a tie as of this date according to a compilation of polls at realclearpolitics.com

Hillary is under investigation again, this time for the slush fund known as the Clinton Foundation by the FBI & IRS.
Check out "Clinton Cash" on YouTube & how Clinton used the office of SoS to grant access to foreign countries, most with terrible human rights records who we're granted government favors after donating
Millions to the Foundation, or paying Bill huge speaking fees or both.
The documentary is on YouTube and the claims have been vetted by the MSM such as the NYTimes and other left-leaning media outlets.

Clinton wants to get elected so she can continue to enrich her cronies by selling out the US

Trump will only be beholden to one "special interest " group - the American voters.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.westernjournalism.com/th...rys-america-just-did-something-extraordinary/

It’s back — re-released in some 400 movie theaters across the country. “Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party” — the documentary by conservative filmmaker and author Dinesh D’Souza — has achieved what might be called a second life, with another chance for audiences to catch the movie.

Regarding Hillary’s still-unfolding email scandal, Dinesh D’Souza shared with us his belief about the reason the former secretary of state and her close aides set up and worked through a private server, rather than the official government system.

“The motive is that Hillary was conducting a private foreign policy for her own benefit and for the benefit of the Clintons. It was a money-making racket, and in effect she was putting American foreign policy up for sale, not only to American bidders but to foreign governments and foreign entities, and she needed a private email system to do that so that her transactions wouldn’t be observed in the public domain, they wouldn’t be part of the State Department traffic.”

And how do the Clintons keep getting away with all their schemes and scams? “There are three reasons why they get away with it,” D’Souza told The Point. “The first is that they have enormous power within the system…. The second reason is that the Democrats know that they control the two biggest megaphones of our culture, namely Hollywood and the media. So they know that, no matter what scams they pull, the media will cover for them…. The third factor is the unbelievable stupidity of the Republican Party, and by this I’m referring to the Republican establishment, which seems to have no ability to counter these moves.”

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea that our political parties represent the people is just absurd. I can't believe we teach that crap in school.

As a US voter, your choices are
Corporate America A
Corporate America B

The political system is a total farce. Corporations run this country, because they own both political parties.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The republican establishment has become garbage. they're just as bad as the democrats now.
I hate to say it but you may be right. I have been a R my whole life and have learned more about them this election by the way they have treated Trump that I apparently was blind and dumb to in years before. I am so disappointed in 'my party' that I could puke.

This is how I see it. If career politicians have your country in a good place for you and you want more of the same that career politicians have done for you in the past, then vote for Hillary. Otherwise, if you are not satisfied with your country and think things should be better, then try something different and vote for Trump, or a Libertarian or Green Party candidate or whomever. Or, if you are just poopy and think they all svck and there is no hope then run for President yourself and be better than all of em. This is pretty much it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I hate to say it but you may be right. I have been a R my whole life and have learned more about them this election by the way they have treated Trump that I apparently was blind and dumb to in years before. I am so disappointed in 'my party' that I could puke.

This is how I see it. If career politicians have your country in a good place for you and you want more of the same that career politicians have done for you in the past, then vote for Hillary. Otherwise, if you are not satisfied with your country and think things should be better, then try something different and vote for Trump, or a Libertarian or Green Party candidate or whomever. Or, if you are just poopy and think they all svck and there is no hope then run for President yourself and be better than all of em. This is pretty much it.
Yup.

Trump supported Romney when he ran for Prez.

Romney "returns the favor" by leading the NevverTrumph campaign. Nice huh? GOPe guys make such loyal friends.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score