Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's Not A Cluster B - She's A Psychopath!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ten Unexpected Benefits Of Being A Psychopath

Kind of a long read, here are the highlights:

(Bottom line, don't be a wuss and date chicks with lopsided faces - psychopaths are highly symmetric)

10. Psychopaths are Better Looking

In another study on psychopathy and fashion sense, a group of people judged photographs of girls on a highly scientific “hot or not” scale. There were two photographs of each girl. One photo showed the girl dressed in clothes that she chose. The other showed the girl dressed down and with all her makeup removed.

When the girls were dressed down, there wasn’t a big difference between them. But when they were allowed to wear whatever they wanted, the psychopaths began to soar in the hotness scale. The psychopaths knew how to make themselves look good, and they took the time to do it.

The scientists concluded that most people dress for convenience or for themselves. But psychopaths dress for a purpose. They want to impress you so that they can manipulate you. As a result, they spend their days looking a lot better.
9 Psychopaths are Better at Reading People

n one study, the participants watched videos of people expressing emotions. Then the participants tried to judge what those people were feeling based on microexpressions—small changes in their faces. Instead of failing miserably, the psychopaths picked up on a bit more than the rest of the participants did.

But this wasn’t true of every emotion. For example, psychopaths were no better at reading happiness in a person’s face than anyone else. However, they could read vulnerability even with small changes in a person’s face. Emotions like fear and anxiety came through loud and clear to the psychopaths. Interestingly, this was especially true of female psychopaths who were reading men.
2 Psychopaths Can Hide That They're Psychopaths

As it turns out, high-IQ psychopaths can hide their psychopathy. When the student researcher tried to elicit an emotional reaction from the participants in her study, neurological tests showed no response from any of them. But the smarter psychopaths faked empathy. They knew how they were expected to react and didn’t disappoint.
1 Psychopaths Are Better at Making More Psychopaths

If we look at psychopathy from the perspective of game theory instead of psychology, it starts to make a lot more sense. Psychopaths have every advantage in evolution. Their ability to be physically attractive and charming lets them manipulate the opposite sex, giving them a better chance of reproducing and continuing their breed.

Even the psychopath’s lack of empathy helps him to reproduce more often. When humans were more animalistic, we tended to get mates through aggressive competition. The men who were less sympathetic tended to win—and reproduce.

The babies of psychopaths have a higher chance of being psychopaths. We don’t know if psychopathy is passed on genetically or caused by the environment, but we do know that it usually gets passed down to the next generation.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Great topic. Psychopaths and sociopaths are some of the world's most dangerous people. I have a great deal of life experience with people who exhibit tendencies in said areas. I am not an expert at clinically diagnosing them. But I am very skilled at profiling if people exhibit general tendencies in said areas. I can tell you this:

1) Many, many, many people have at least some sociopathic and/or psychopathic tendencies. (Weather or not they are clinically one of them, again, I will leave that up to the professionals).

2) The more of said tendencies a person has, the further you need to get from them... RUN FOREST. RUN. GO.. Associate as little as possible. And for what association you can not avoid,like at work, COVER YOUR AZZ.

I would encourage any of my brothers here on SS to do a little research in this area and get familiar with sociopathic and psychopathic tendencies. You may find it an enlightning experience and you may find yourself realizing that you really don't know some of the people you think you know now. And most of all, it may save your azz someday, or even your life.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great topic. Psychopaths and sociopaths are some of the world's most dangerous people. I have a great deal of life experience with people who exhibit tendencies in said areas. I am not an expert at clinically diagnosing them. But I am very skilled at profiling if people exhibit general tendencies in said areas. I can tell you this:

1) Many, many, many people have at least some sociopathic and/or psychopathic tendencies. (Weather or not they are clinically one of them, again, I will leave that up to the professionals).

2) The more of said tendencies a person has, the further you need to get from them... RUN FOREST. RUN. GO.. Associate as little as possible. And for what association you can not avoid,like at work, COVER YOUR AZZ.

I would encourage any of my brothers here on SS to do a little research in this area and get familiar with sociopathic and psychopathic tendencies. You may find it an enlightning experience and you may find yourself realizing that you really don't know some of the people you think you know now. And most of all, it may save your azz someday, or even your life.
Nice cover, you won't fool me you psychopath

searching solace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I often wish I were a bit more psychopathic. Must be nice to be able to just move on and not be burdened and held back by sadness, loss or remorse.

Watch closely for early warning signs.