Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mecca

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they would purge western culture. They want fill control. They want sharia law. Islam is not compatible with democracy or freedom.

These imbeciles don't get that. Muslims aren't peaceful. Just because some Muslims may not act out on their radicalism doesn't mean they condone it. If they condone it they should be treated like a radical.

Muslims were cheering in the streets after the attack in France.

You have to be a brainwashed sheep to think it's ok to allow Muslims in Europe or the U.S. the more that are allowed in and the more concentrated they are the worse it will get.

Allowing them to come and leech off the welfare system and breed is insane and anti-social.

These refugees bring no value to western societies. They only bring problems. I don't care if a few aren't crazy.

Hopefully Europe gets smart and either starts heavily policing Muslims, or removes them and returns them to where they came from.
I am in accord. Whether it is America, Canada or Europe, Muslims want Sharia to govern.

I recall a poll after the attacks on Paris where they asked "moderate" Muslims for their view regarding the attack. It became a matter of "I wouldn't do it, but i don't mind if someone else did it".

And we come back to the golden question: WHY do they want to come? They differ from our culture so much. Why don't they stay in their own country?

We already have our own leechers. We don't need more. One side likes to jump and the other likes to explode. The unending joy!

Some European countries have already started to close their borders and stop accepting refugees. It would take a very dull individual to obviate the attacks in France & Belgium. Their country could be next.

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
I am in accord. Whether it is America, Canada or Europe, Muslims want Sharia to govern.

I recall a poll after the attacks on Paris where they asked "moderate" Muslims for their view regarding the attack. It became a matter of "I wouldn't do it, but i don't mind if someone else did it".

And we come back to the golden question: WHY do they want to come? They differ from our culture so much. Why don't they stay in their own country?

We already have our own leechers. We don't need more. One side likes to jump and the other likes to explode. The unending joy!

Some European countries have already started to close their borders and stop accepting refugees. It would take a very dull individual to obviate the attacks in France & Belgium. Their country could be next.
At least you get it. But we have brainwashed idiots who support this invasion/infestation

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you're 17. But yes he was a pedophile. Also early Islam was all about conquest and war and the Koran was their guide book. This is an indisputable fact.

"
The early Muslim conquests (Arabic: الفتوحات الإسلامية‎, al-Futūḥāt al-Islāmiyya) also referred to as the Arab conquests[2] and early Islamic conquests[3] began with the Islamic ProphetMuhammad in the 7th century. He established a new unified polity in the Arabian Peninsulawhich under the subsequent Rashidun andUmayyad Caliphates saw a century of rapid expansion.

The resulting empire stretched from the borders of China and India, across Central Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Sicily, and the Iberian Peninsula, to the Pyrenees. Edward Gibbon writes in The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire:"

"Fred McGraw Donner, however, suggests that formation of a state in the Arabian peninsula and ideological (i.e. religious) coherence and mobilization was a primary reason why theMuslim armies in the space of a hundred years were able to establish the largest pre-modern empire until that time. "
The Koran was used to justify war and establish authoritarian societies. It's not hard to see this.
I actually AM 17 years old, how much brain power did it take to figure that out?

Firstly, Muslims believe that he was attacked first for spreading his beliefs. Why? People back then worshipped statues as their 'gods' and 'goddesses' and would give them everything they had of value, which the political leaders of thw time would come to steal at night. So basically that was 600 AD political corruption. Political corruption exists today still, and if you end up making these political figures and huge businessmen lose money, you better believe that you will either be prosecuted or worse.

Islam has been around for about 1500 years, and is catching up to Christianity in the number of followers. There's a reason why it's the fastest growing religion in the world. Maybe you should look into it some rather than just cherry pick verses and quotes from people. What you don't understand is that you (and people like you) are generalizing 1.6 billion people to want to bomb everything and kill people to try and start a war. If that were truly the case, then the entire world would be in ruins by now. You see your computer or smartphone that you are reading this from right now? Yeah it wouldn't be here if one of the largest religions in the world was based on war.

"Fred McGraw Donner, however, suggests that formation of a state in the Arabian peninsula and ideological (i.e. religious) coherence and mobilization was a primary reason why theMuslim armies in the space of a hundred years were able to establish the largest pre-modern empire until that time. "
I don't get how this proves him to be a pedophile or how it proves him to force people to convert. He basically said that all people in the Arabian Peninsula were Muslim and didn't care that a theocracy ruled over them. There's a reason why the people supported him, reasons that you cannot understand unless you actually pick up a book from a mosque and ask a dude to translate it for you (or read a translated version from a Muslim).

You can't just establish one of the largest and longest lasting empires in history with the leader being a pedophile and murderer beforehand like you say xD, how stupid can you be? Imagine what would happen Obama was a pedophile or murederer. You think anyone would listen to anything he has to say after that? Do your OWN research dude, don't read others. I mean shoot, don't even take my word for it. Go to a mosque and ask the dude who leads the prayers to tell you about Islam.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In France, there was 2 major terror attack in 2 years..... Charlie Hebdo newspaper and November (bomb in stadium and the club)

You realize that the terrorist killed police officer and stadium guardians? These security force aka good guys were credited to have prevented the suicide bombers of getting in the place, sacrifice their owns lives to save dozens/hundreds.

Btw, the good guys were muslims.... yes muslims saved french christians and were killed by other mulism

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...lim-police-officer-ahmed-merabet-9964283.html

phillies

Banned
Reaction score
I actually AM 17 years old, how much brain power did it take to figure that out?

Firstly, Muslims believe that he was attacked first for spreading his beliefs. Why? People back then worshipped statues as their 'gods' and 'goddesses' and would give them everything they had of value, which the political leaders of thw time would come to steal at night. So basically that was 600 AD political corruption. Political corruption exists today still, and if you end up making these political figures and huge businessmen lose money, you better believe that you will either be prosecuted or worse.

Islam has been around for about 1500 years, and is catching up to Christianity in the number of followers. There's a reason why it's the fastest growing religion in the world. Maybe you should look into it some rather than just cherry pick verses and quotes from people. What you don't understand is that you (and people like you) are generalizing 1.6 billion people to want to bomb everything and kill people to try and start a war. If that were truly the case, then the entire world would be in ruins by now. You see your computer or smartphone that you are reading this from right now? Yeah it wouldn't be here if one of the largest religions in the world was based on war.

I don't get how this proves him to be a pedophile or how it proves him to force people to convert. He basically said that all people in the Arabian Peninsula were Muslim and didn't care that a theocracy ruled over them. There's a reason why the people supported him, reasons that you cannot understand unless you actually pick up a book from a mosque and ask a dude to translate it for you (or read a translated version from a Muslim).

You can't just establish one of the largest and longest lasting empires in history with the leader being a pedophile and murderer beforehand like you say xD, how stupid can you be? Imagine what would happen Obama was a pedophile or murederer. You think anyone would listen to anything he has to say after that? Do your OWN research dude, don't read others. I mean shoot, don't even take my word for it. Go to a mosque and ask the dude who leads the prayers to tell you about Islam.
Quran
Quran (8:38-39) - “Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven... And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.” Translation from the Noble Quran
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."Suras 9 and 5 are the last "revelations" that Muhammad narrated - hence abrogating what came before, including the oft-quoted verse 2:256 -"There is no compulsion in religion...".

Quran (9:5) "But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them..."Prayer and charity are among the Five Pillars of Islam, as salat and zakat. (See below). The Quran thus sanctions violence as a means of coercing religion.

Quran (9:11) - (Continued from above) "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion"In conjunction with the preceding passage, this confirms that Muhammad is speaking of conversion to Islam. Quran (9:56-57) - "And they swear by Allah that they are most surely of you, and they are not of you, but they are a people who are afraid (of you). If they could find a refuge or cave or a place to enter into, they would certainly have turned thereto, running away in all haste." This refers to people living with the Muslim tribe who may not be true believers, but must pretend to be in order to survive. They have no safe refuge to escape the Muslims. If Islam were a religion of peace, then why the fear?

Quran (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers." The key phrase here is to fight until "religion be only for Allah."

Qur'an (3:83) - "Are they seeking a religion other than Allah's, when every soul in the heavens and the earth has submitted to Him, willingly orby compulsion?" But didn't the earlier verse (2:256) state that there is "no compulsion in religion"? This contradiction is resolved by abrogation - where the later verse supersedes the earlier one.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You should go live among the refugee. I bet you'd change your opinion.
You should get out of your mother's basement, stop reading online trash and get some sun.

I've spent a fair amount of time in Indonesia, the world's largest Muslim nation.

Where have you traveled? Who do you know besides people just like you?

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Indiscriminately bombing civilians is what helps create terrorists,
Taking a sh#t where the Prophet Muhammad's camel once slept will create more terrorists.

You think nuking one country (Afghanistan) won't cause the rest of the Islamic world (including our allies), along with all of our other enemies to band against us?
No because our allies would have understood the gravity of the situation and had an appreciation for the message that needed to be sent. Like parents used to say, "You wanna act a fool? I'm going to show you how to act a fool. As as far as the Islamic world is concerned.

The only way to fully end this threat from the Islamic world is the same way we ended the threat from Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. We're going to have to stop f*ckin' around, instate the draft, put a million muthaf*ckas on the ground, bomb them into submission, conquer their lands, and put them under occupation for the next 100 or so years.

You sound like you're 17. But yes he was a pedophile.
According to who's standards? Surely you're not placing 21st Century standards on somebody that lived in the 6th Century A.D.? If Muhammad was a pedo, than what does that make St. Joseph? Joseph was considerable older than the Blessed Mother, who many scholars believe that she was 14 when she was pregnant with Jesus.

Also early Islam was all about conquest and war and the Koran was their guide book. This is an indisputable fact.
So was Christianity, where ever Europeans went they either forcibly converted people to Christianity or (when they were fighting among themselves,) their particular Christian sect. Most of the European wars was about sectarian violence, especially in the U.K. and France.

The early Muslim conquests (Arabic: الفتوحات الإسلامية‎, al-Futūḥāt al-Islāmiyya) also referred to as the Arab conquests[2] and early Islamic conquests[3] began with the Islamic Prophet Muhammad in the 7th century. He established a new unified polity in the Arabian Peninsula which under the subsequent Rashidun and Umayyad Caliphates saw a century of rapid expansion.

The resulting empire stretched from the borders of China and India, across Central Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Sicily, and the Iberian Peninsula, to the Pyrenees. Edward Gibbon writes in The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire:"

The Koran was used to justify war and establish authoritarian societies. It's not hard to see this.
So was the Bible. You're asking as Islam is the only religion the used it's holy as a justification for war. You're cherry picking historical facts. Europeans have an entire history of filled either forcing people to covert to Christianity or forcings people to accept their particular Christian sect.

Mutually Assured Destruction is real thing. If the US used a nuke, they'd better be prepared to lose hundreds of thousands of American lives to a similar attack from an enemy nation or terrorist getting help from our enemies.
The only nuclear threat we'd have to worry about is one from North Korea, (and they don't have a delivery system to have a nuke reach the U.S. or if some fanatical Muslims got one from somebody else. The thing is the has forgotten about the raw destructive power of a nuclear weapon and it needs to be reminded of it.

Of course they would purge western culture. They want fill control. They want sharia law. Islam is not compatible with democracy or freedom.

These imbeciles don't get that. Muslims aren't peaceful. Just because some Muslims may not act out on their radicalism doesn't mean they condone it. If they condone it they should be treated like a radical.

I agree that the Muslim world hasn't done enough to renounce terrorism.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a stupid thread with fools chiming in who have no idea the massive damage the United States will do to itself if it were ever to use a nuclear weapon again.

In today's day and age, many nations have nukes(including those that hate us), and everyone knows the total devastation of those weapons.

This isn't the 40s where countries had never seen the true damage nukes could cause during a time where many nations didn't have those weapons.

Mutually Assured Destruction is real thing. If the US used anuke, they'd better be prepared to lose hundreds of thousands of American lives to a similar attack from an enemy nation or terrorist getting help from our enemies.
Can it be the liberal half?

In all seriousness, I agree. One of the few smart things Gaylan has posted. And apparently Tictac cannot read, no where did I say earlier I wanted to murder a bunch of muslims.

The solution is the keep the muslims (and sharia) out of THIS country. Problem is, liberals are promoting it.

We all know why. The muslims are, as a group, stupid. And stupid makes for a lot of dumb spending and 'borrowing' more debt into existence and thus kicking our terrible economic can on down the road. The pyramid has to get bigger right?

OR....we could try fixing the damned thing and selling sh*t to the rest of the world and properly shifting to management. #TrumpTrain

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can it be the liberal half?

In all seriousness, I agree. One of the few smart things Gaylan has posted. And apparently Tictac cannot read, no where did I say earlier I wanted to murder a bunch of muslims.

The solution is the keep the muslims (and sharia) out of THIS country. Problem is, liberals are promoting it.

We all know why. The muslims are, as a group, stupid. And stupid makes for a lot of dumb spending and 'borrowing' more debt into existence and thus kicking our terrible economic can on down the road. The pyramid has to get bigger right?

OR....we could try fixing the damned thing and selling sh*t to the rest of the world and properly shifting to management. #TrumpTrain
This was possibly the stupidest thing anyone can ever say regarding politics. Liberals are SO F*CKING AGAINST Islam. Why? Because those folks actually cover themselves up, are a lot more submissive than they are, and have almost completely opposite views. I mean dude, your fantasy dream girl of a virgin probably exists in the middle east (and maybe other parts of asia). Go to Seattle. That place has more honosexuals, trannies, liberals, just everyone whom sosuave generally would disagree with. Bring your girlfriend or a plate or even your sister if you have one and have her wear a scarf around her head or even the cloak too that makes them look like ninjas lol. Ask her how many resentful looks she gets from those people versus say Detroit or Chicago. There will be a huge difference.

As for your generalizing of all Muslims being 'stupid', they believe in a theocracy. That's why the government HATES Muslims (and Catholics too). The law of man does not trump the law of God in their point of view. You know what that means? No more debt because a religious dude would not steal money. The Panama Papers wouldn't even be a thing right now if people followed a theocracy. Put it like this: you put some religious guys to lead a country's government, you end up with Turkey. A nation that few people have even heard about before several years ago (a nation that was also in debt, like the US) and then BOOM. National debt it gone, you have a military full of soldiers instead of mercenaries, you have a nation that now has one of the strongest militaries in the world, one of the strongest ECONOMIES in the world (did I mention that they have a surplus in their treasury?), a nation that now is scaring the US, the Europian Union, and even China because of what happened pre-1924 (The Ottoman Empire).

Yeah, that's what happened the last time a thoecratic government following Islam was around. America ain't great, and Trump is only gonna make it worse by doing what every other American politician is doing (except on a MUCH larger scale) #letsstealmoremoneyfromthetreasury

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
This was possibly the stupidest thing anyone can ever say regarding politics. Liberals are SO F*CKING AGAINST Islam. Why? Because those folks actually cover themselves up, are a lot more submissive than they are, and have almost completely opposite views. I mean dude, your fantasy dream girl of a virgin probably exists in the middle east (and maybe other parts of asia). Go to Seattle. That place has more honosexuals, trannies, liberals, just everyone whom sosuave generally would disagree with. Bring your girlfriend or a plate or even your sister if you have one and have her wear a scarf around her head or even the cloak too that makes them look like ninjas lol. Ask her how many resentful looks she gets from those people versus say Detroit or Chicago. There will be a huge difference.

As for your generalizing of all Muslims being 'stupid', they believe in a theocracy. That's why the government HATES Muslims (and Catholics too). The law of man does not trump the law of God in their point of view. You know what that means? No more debt because a religious dude would not steal money. The Panama Papers wouldn't even be a thing right now if people followed a theocracy. Put it like this: you put some religious guys to lead a country's government, you end up with Turkey. A nation that few people have even heard about before several years ago (a nation that was also in debt, like the US) and then BOOM. National debt it gone, you have a military full of soldiers instead of mercenaries, you have a nation that now has one of the strongest militaries in the world, one of the strongest ECONOMIES in the world (did I mention that they have a surplus in their treasury?), a nation that now is scaring the US, the Europian Union, and even China because of what happened pre-1924 (The Ottoman Empire).

Yeah, that's what happened the last time a thoecratic government following Islam was around. America ain't great, and Trump is only gonna make it worse by doing what every other American politician is doing (except on a MUCH larger scale) #letsstealmoremoneyfromthetreasury
Were you rying to make a point or is this a collection of all the words you know?

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iran is a theocracy.... Iranians are muslim by birth but a proud people and have more PHD per capita than the entire world combined (and more than the USA)

Here's the list of famous muslims: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Muslims

You'll see proud american stars + sports champions + writer and comedians + scientist

Heck, what if you surgeon was muslim?

I lived, dated, banged muslims girls.... not different than any other girl. Sorry to tell you but religion is not a concept of ''intellectuality'' or ''ethnicity/race''.... its a concept of faith... .faith is borderless.

The mexicans you guys want to throw away.... are christians.... latinos are hard core christians...So why kick them?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iran is a theocracy.... Iranians are muslim by birth but a proud people and have more PHD per capita than the entire world combined (and more than the USA)

Here's the list of famous muslims: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Muslims

You'll see proud american stars + sports champions + writer and comedians + scientist

Heck, what if you surgeon was muslim?

I lived, dated, banged muslims girls.... not different than any other girl. Sorry to tell you but religion is not a concept of ''intellectuality'' or ''ethnicity/race''.... its a concept of faith... .faith is borderless.

The mexicans you guys want to throw away.... are christians.... latinos are hard core christians...So why kick them?
I don't want to throw away Mexicans. Never had a problem with them. Get your stereotypes right.

I also care nothing about that list of morreef shabbazzz bah muslim superstaaahhhhzzz you listed.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to throw away Mexicans. Never had a problem with them. Get your stereotypes right.

I also care nothing about that list of morreef shabbazzz bah muslim superstaaahhhhzzz you listed.
And you realize that the Christianity you follow now was actually defend and preserved by the Arabic Islamic civilization of the middle-ages (1200)... that greek philosopher, christians, jews, muslims were living in peace in the middle-east..... That muslims were the defender of the greek wisdom which launched the renaissance, the reformed church and later protestantism?

That modern medicine was developped and codified by a muslim?

That Morocco, a muslim country, recognized USA independance before every one else?

Hilary Clinton chief of staff is muslim?

Modern Chemotherapy to kill brain tumour was developped by a Muslim USA neurosurgeon?

Most of the Hiphop and black athletes in USA are muslims?

Ice-Cream cone in the USA was invented by a muslim?

Georges W Bush National Director of Middle East was muslim?

A muslim won the nobel prize of chemistry in 1999 while lving in the USA? He work in molecular transformation.

You owe alot to muslim so Islam yourself to them and find jihad..... btw Jihad means inner fighting aka MEDITATION which is promoted here

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you realize that the Christianity you follow now was actually defend and preserved by the Arabic Islamic civilization of the middle-ages (1200)... that greek philosopher, christians, jews, muslims were living in peace in the middle-east..... That muslims were the defender of the greek wisdom which launched the renaissance, the reformed church and later protestantism?

That modern medicine was developped and codified by a muslim?

That Morocco, a muslim country, recognized USA independance before every one else?

Hilary Clinton chief of staff is muslim?

Modern Chemotherapy to kill brain tumour was developped by a Muslim USA neurosurgeon?

Most of the Hiphop and black athletes in USA are muslims?

Ice-Cream cone in the USA was invented by a muslim?

Georges W Bush National Director of Middle East was muslim?

A muslim won the nobel prize of chemistry in 1999 while lving in the USA? He work in molecular transformation.

You owe alot to muslim so Islam yourself to them and find jihad..... btw Jihad means inner fighting aka MEDITATION which is promoted here
Are you retarded?

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I have came to realize after a lot of reflection, investigating and most of all reading about a lot of different religions, there customs, rituals, practices...etc so I decided to share some of my insights and thoughts and the main reason being that a lot of the times (including myself) we start to see and pick on the differences that surround the major religions rather than seeing the similarities. It's very easy to criticize and get caught up in something, someone, and or a group when it is demonized in the media due to negative programming which is not only dangerous but very harmful as well. So instead of focusing on all the minute details that create division I decided to focus on what makes them similar and the major belief-systems that exist within each religion.

If you look at all 3 of the major religions -- Judaism, Christianity & Islam they actually have a lot of similarities. All 3 of them are considered mono-theistic (belief in one supreme God or being), they had there prophets/messengers -- Moses, Jesus & Muhammad, they have there Holy books/scriptures --the Torah, Bible, & The Quran, they emphasize on prayer (another form of meditation and chanting), fasting, refraining from sin, giving to charity, being kind to children and orphans, all 3 of them have there mystical sects/aspects as well -- Islam has Sufism, Christians have Gnostic Christianity, & Jews have the Kabbalah, Muslims pray on Friday's at the mosque, Jews pray on Saturday at the Synagogue & Christians praying on Sunday at the Church, concept of heaven & hell, and basically the religions are emphasizing towards living a moral and ethical lifestyle. Essentially when you look at the big picture the main underlying principles are all the same. Now there are some differences when you get really technical but again the ideas, concepts and paradigms are all the same.

One of the main problems begin when people from one religion begin to assert there superiority over the other. It becomes a battle of the ego (hence the term ego-dominance or ego-engagement) that takes root in a person's thinking and they start to pick on certain passages/texts so it conforms to there distortion. People either end up taking things out of context or interpret the information literally without really thinking or discerning about it properly or on there own and how it relates to the world/reality that exists before there eyes. Interestingly enough this is something I've learned based of the discussions with a lot of people is that in the beginning stages of when someone accepts being part of a religion, sees the "light" or begins to develop faith --- there is a euphoric high that occurs in the minds of a lot of people. Feelings as if the world has been lifted from there shoulders, a sense of belonging, purpose, heightened awareness, and even a glimpse of something super-natural.

When you see examples in the media whether it is ISIS or the KKK -- these are the extreme versions of an ideology that is being presented before you to keep you deaf, dumb & blind. It doesn't represent the entire religion nor it's followers but only a small percentage that commit atrocities because the way Islam is practiced in Saudi-Arabia is NOT the same in Malaysia. But again the media likes to focus on the fanatics because that is what generates ratings, sensationalism, and negative propaganda. So I urge everyone in this discussion to thoroughly evaluate, challenge and scrutinize your belief-systems and rid yourself of this ignorance and realize that it's all in the same.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I have came to realize after a lot of reflection, investigating and most of all reading about a lot of different religions, there customs, rituals, practices...etc so I decided to share some of my insights and thoughts and the main reason being that a lot of the times (including myself) we start to see and pick on the differences that surround the major religions rather than seeing the similarities. It's very easy to criticize and get caught up in something, someone, and or a group when it is demonized in the media due to negative programming which is not only dangerous but very harmful as well. So instead of focusing on all the minute details that create division I decided to focus on what makes them similar and the major belief-systems that exist within each religion.

If you look at all 3 of the major religions -- Judaism, Christianity & Islam they actually have a lot of similarities. All 3 of them are considered mono-theistic (belief in one supreme God or being), they had there prophets/messengers -- Moses, Jesus & Muhammad, they have there Holy books/scriptures --the Torah, Bible, & The Quran, they emphasize on prayer (another form of meditation and chanting), fasting, refraining from sin, giving to charity, being kind to children and orphans, all 3 of them have there mystical sects/aspects as well -- Islam has Sufism, Christians have Gnostic Christianity, & Jews have the Kabbalah, Muslims pray on Friday's at the mosque, Jews pray on Saturday at the Synagogue & Christians praying on Sunday at the Church, concept of heaven & hell, and basically the religions are emphasizing towards living a moral and ethical lifestyle. Essentially when you look at the big picture the main underlying principles are all the same. Now there are some differences when you get really technical but again the ideas, concepts and paradigms are all the same.

One of the main problems begin when people from one religion begin to assert there superiority over the other. It becomes a battle of the ego (hence the term ego-dominance or ego-engagement) that takes root in a person's thinking and they start to pick on certain passages/texts so it conforms to there distortion. People either end up taking things out of context or interpret the information literally without really thinking or discerning about it properly or on there own and how it relates to the world/reality that exists before there eyes. Interestingly enough this is something I've learned based of the discussions with a lot of people is that in the beginning stages of when someone accepts being part of a religion, sees the "light" or begins to develop faith --- there is a euphoric high that occurs in the minds of a lot of people. Feelings as if the world has been lifted from there shoulders, a sense of belonging, purpose, heightened awareness, and even a glimpse of something super-natural.

When you see examples in the media whether it is ISIS or the KKK -- these are the extreme versions of an ideology that is being presented before you to keep you deaf, dumb & blind. It doesn't represent the entire religion nor it's followers but only a small percentage that commit atrocities because the way Islam is practiced in Saudi-Arabia is NOT the same in Malaysia. But again the media likes to focus on the fanatics because that is what generates ratings, sensationalism, and negative propaganda. So I urge everyone in this discussion to thoroughly evaluate, challenge and scrutinize your belief-systems and rid yourself of this ignorance and realize that it's all in the same.
That's why you never talk politics or religion in Business or Dating.... Why its the same **** with variation but HIGHLY emotional!

It's a matter of point of view.... ideas fighting each other.. never a winner

''In a war, only those who have died sees the end of it''