Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reasons for Marriage

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Is this what we should teach young men today? Flee the country, to serve YOU ... and leave your fellow man behind. Sounds good in theory, right. Fuk your fellow brothers. Who really cares about everyone else getting railroaded in the bureaucratic, manipulated, senseless, monkey-ridden court systems, right?
Now here comes the "you aren't a real American" shaming tactics. I respect our vets, but the way our country treats our "veteran brothers" is BEYOND repulsive with many of them sleeping on streets as we speak.

Newsflash Legend, our country is currently being ran on political and economic scams that do nothing but benefit those at the top, while screwing over everybody else. Even as we discuss the issues with marriage, the real issues with marriage are NOT the women, it's the Divorce Attorneys and Family Court Judges that have created laws that ENCOURAGE/ALLOW women to fvck you over as when she fvcks over her "man"....it's the Divorce Attorney, Family Law Attorney, and Family Court Judges that get paid off.

Marriage is a business, and the only ones reaping profits off of it are the Family Law professionals I mentioned.

I have a better idea. How about:

Saying "NO" to marriage.
Saying "NO" to live-in-gfs in common-law states.
Saying "NO" to the indoctrinated belief that you MUST have a wife, kids, and picket fence.
Wait a damn minute. You spent MONTHS in my "anger thread" shaming me for not wanting to go after the very things you listed, now all of a sudden you are in support of men "going their own way" and not opting into said structures?

If enough men had fortitude in their balls;
If enough men were strong-willed and remained true to their core;
If enough men looked beyond themselves;

... laws will repeal. They always do, upon the will of many.

Herein is not a "Tenacity" whine. Just a caution to stop supporting men who are self-serving, and weak-willed.
It's self-serving to move out of the country to pursue whatever goals you have, but it's NOT self-serving to remain to your core, have balls, and decide not to opt into marriage contracts? Do you see how you are SO inconsistent and make no logical sense whatsoever?

It's all self-serving and there's nothing wrong with that because we don't OWE anybody SHYT.

If a guy feels that Canada or the UK for example are better places to pursue his dreams, goals and passions, who the hell are you (or anybody else) to tell him that he's "weak-willed" for not staying somewhere (the US) that he doesn't feel aligns with the goals he's pursuing?

Also who are YOU to tell a man his goals are stupid? You wanted to know the purpose of this site, the purpose of this site is to take the resources/information and CREATE a life that YOU WANT. Not a life that society, other men, feminists, your church, your family, etc. SHAME you into having.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing personal LiveFree. I had to make a point and so opened this thread up using a few pawns for counter-positions. You are more of the idea I loathe; the idea of escaping "challenge."

I find that challenges are brought upon us with enlightened purpose (if you look broad and deep enough), and by embracing, as opposed to averting, these "challenges," you transcend.

Carry on.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing personal LiveFree. You are more of the idea I loathe; the idea of escaping "challenge."
Glad to be of service. ;)

'Guys' like you are the reason I post here.
Also who are YOU to tell a man his goals are stupid? You wanted to know the purpose of this site, the purpose of this site is to take the resources/information and CREATE a life that YOU WANT. Not a life that society, other men, feminists, your church, your family, etc. SHAME you into having.
I like that definition better. Friends helping other friends find better ways of doing things. I'm offering others a life line, a safe space free of SJWs and feminazis that will take care of them, you don't have to accept it, just know its there.

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using the logic that challenges help us transcend then I should advise one of my associates here to get back together with his crazy borderline ex-girlfriend. Because the crazy BPD girl is a almost objectively a challenge. One should not escape a challenge, as challenges are brought upon us with enlightened purpose to help us transcend. All men should seek to transcend. Therefore, by choosing to not be with her he is escaping a challenge, and thus he is not transcending. Now following this logic one would ultimately conclude that he should be with crazy ex because she is a challenge, and being with a challenge like her will help him transcend, which should be his ultimate goal.
But no, I will advise him to take the easy way out and delete her number.

Sometimes just taking the easy way is best, sometimes the easy way has its own rewards beyond simply just being easier. Sometimes the easy way is even the best way and gives the best results. Should one always seek to take the hard route to each destination? I am not saying that one should always take the easy way, no instead one should weigh out the choices and consequences and decide for him what is best based on their own scale of measure. He has his reasons, you have yours. LiveFree obviously feels different than Legend about his choices. All this is just a conflict in personal ideologies and ideas.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Au contraire: The challenge is in leaving the BPD, not staying. Nothing easy holds its weight in gold (and remains). This is universal and cannot be contradicted. Goes back to the idea of exchange: What you give, is what you get (and keep).

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LiveFreeX two things,

1) Kind of seems like you have a chip on your shoulder. You and your wife both have all these issues and negative perceptions of the people in Canada. I'm in the US and I'm raising an eyebrow reading this stuff. Maybe some the your problems stem from you.

2) For the other 99%+ of us who don't travel to 3rd world countries regularly for our job, how would you recommend hooking up with girls from there? Vacations to 3rd world countries? How easy is it to bring one back? Then again, according to you that might result in getting ridiculed and looked down upon by your home country.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
2) For the other 99%+ of us who don't travel to 3rd world countries regularly for our job, how would you recommend hooking up with girls from there? Vacations to 3rd world countries? How easy is it to bring one back? Then again, according to you that might result in getting ridiculed and looked down upon by your home country.
Yes it will but that's when you know you've done things right for yourself, you'll know because most people get jealous and start laying down the shame.. The problem with most Canadians, I can't speak for Americans, is they can't fathom NOT WORKING or working abroad or changing their lives in any way, shape or form. For those people, they aren't going to change no matter what I say, if this is you, then you are just looking for more ways to stay home.

For those guys actually considering it: I say in order to select the right girl you must spend at least 6 months consecutively out of the year in your destination. You must live with her, meet her family, figure out her personality when she is not wearing the makeup and get her to believe that you enjoy slumming it. This will allow her to get used to your personality and your cheapness, gold diggers will usually bail at this point. You also want to check out her background so you know where she is from and what she expects as part of her daily routine. In my wife's case, she lived with a bunch of other girls in a small bedroom, no mattress, nothing just a pillow and a blanket on a concrete floor. She had no kitchen, everything was covered in black mold, they had one filthy table in the middle of the room and a cooker, this is what she could afford. I felt guilty as FVCK running game on her, making her pay for our dates and buying dresses to impress me but I got to know where she came from and what she was looking for in terms of a guy. We had a lot of fun together, mostly just touring the city and her taking me to all the 'hole in the wall' places. 5 years later when I came home, I cried walking into my driveway, I couldn't believe the size of my house and all the stuff I took for granted.

If you are serious about going abroad and you don't want to teach english or sports, you need to be able to make enough money in 6 months to pay for the other 6 you spend not working (or get a rental property or two). When I was in my twenties, I used to live in Mexico for $150/month for a 2 bedroom apartment just outside Mexico City. $3000 for a 6 month period was more than enough to pay my flight down and back, food/house. I did that for 3 1/2 years. When most people think of vacation they think of luxury meals, wine, and other stupid sh1t they don't do at home. You just have to look at this like 'living abroad' not vacationing. Vacations are for families at Disney world, locking down a wife is serious business.
1) Kind of seems like you have a chip on your shoulder. You and your wife both have all these issues and negative perceptions of the people in Canada. I'm in the US and I'm raising an eyebrow reading this stuff. Maybe some the your problems stem from you.
When I finally managed to swallow the red pill my world changed. So yes, my problems stem from me waking up to what was actually happening around me.

The West and many people stuck in the bubble would like nothing more than for me to shut up while they eat their steak.

Last edited:

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
All bull**** aside, I liked your story LiveFree.

I made a few mil. Fought many wars. Helped many good folks in the process. And here I am ... still unfulfilled as fuk. I'm on the fence as to whether to take on bigger challenges or work a few more years and take a permanent vacation. I certainly have one eye open toward the latter ...

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually hilarious.

Legend has tried every shaming tactic in the book at this stage.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Those who run from their challenges should be ashamed, ChangeBox. And I will shame them, just as I shamed you and Tenacity, the forum mascot.

Understandable, though, you are a product of the younger generation of feminized men, who were never in touch with their masculinity. I fault you not.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Those who run from their challenges should be ashamed, ChangeBox. And I will shame them, just as I shamed you and Tenacity, the forum mascot.

Understandable, though, you are a product of the younger generation of feminized men, who were never in touch with their masculinity. I fault you not.
Me and BeTheChange pretty much never get along, but I have INTEGRITY so I'm going to call B.S. out when I see it and not allow you (Legend) to sit up here and paint BeTheChange as something the kid's not.

BeTheChange busted his a.ss off through college to get into very a high ranking business school, even after having some issues during undergrad when the guy could have just gave up on his pursuits. He's been working in Big 4 positions and now he's on his way to getting directly into an I-Banking role. At his age, he's making money that puts him well into the top 8% of individual income earners in the world.

He's a guy that set a goal, stuck to it and accomplished a lot of things before 30 that most men at 60 have NEVER accomplished. From his story, that doesn't sound like anybody who is feminized and runs from their challenges.

Legend I still don't understand your stance of how a man deciding to move to a different territory equates to being a pvssy and not going after his goals, or not seeking to fight his problems. Changes of territory are requirements in battle from time-to-time. To me (and this is only my opinion) if you want to label someone as a quitter who doesn't fight the "good fight", then label the people who sit on welfare for 20 years or who still live in their mother's basement at age 40 as such losers. These are the men (if you want to call them that) who are not striving to accomplish shyt in life.......

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Me and BeTheChange pretty much never get along, but I have INTEGRITY so I'm going to call B.S. out when I see it and not allow you (Legend) to sit up here and paint BeTheChange as something the kid's not.

BeTheChange busted his a.ss off through college to get into very a high ranking business school, even after having some issues during undergrad when the guy could have just gave up on his pursuits. He's been working in Big 4 positions and now he's on his way to getting directly into an I-Banking role. At his age, he's making money that puts him well into the top 8% of individual income earners in the world.

He's a guy that set a goal, stuck to it and accomplished a lot of things before 30 that most men at 60 have NEVER accomplished. From his story, that doesn't sound like anybody who is feminized and runs from their challenges.
So, by this definition, if a man goes to an Ivy League school, works in a Big 4, and is a top 8% earner, this means he is not feminized? All I did is rephrase your question to rebut. Do you see how weak your rhetoric is?

As to running from challenges, academic and financial success does not equate to a "fighter." Although one can be subsumed within the other, they do not always logically follow (i.e.; he could be a natural genius or via daddy's pockets, inter alia).

ChangeBox had a hangup with facing challenges and responded like. Naturally, his counter-position exemplifies his position, and I countered accordingly.

Tenacity said:
Legend I still don't understand your stance of how a man deciding to move to a different territory equates to being a pvssy and not going after his goals, or not seeking to fight his problems. Changes of territory are requirements in battle from time-to-time.
I agree. The "intent" is the subject matter. Do you understand my position, have a reading comprehension deficiency, or prefer to deliver knee-jerk responses?

Tenacity said:
To me (and this is only my opinion) if you want to label someone as a quitter who doesn't fight the "good fight", then label the people who sit on welfare for 20 years or who still live in their mother's basement at age 40 as such losers. These are the men (if you want to call them that) who are not striving to accomplish shyt in life.......
They are. And as I stated, when I see shvt, I call it shvt.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So, by this definition, if a man goes to an Ivy League school, works in a Big 4, and is a top 8% earner, this means he is not feminized? All I did is rephrase your question to rebut. Do you see how weak your rhetoric is?
You said he was feminized and runs from his challenges.

- I provided an example of how the guy fought his challenges head on and succeeded. That refutes your theory of him being a guy that runs away from challenges.

- The term "feminized" is to refer to a man as having "bytch-like" qualities. Now people's perspective of "bytch-like" qualities vary, but I just don't see how a guy that busted his a.ss off to climb the ranks of Big 4 (which is tough) and I-Banking is some sort of "pvssy". Maybe YOU (Legend) consider said activity to be "pvssy", but I don't, because I know the man-hours, dedication, and difficulty that comes with said employment.

As to running from challenges, academic and financial success does not equate to a "fighter." Although one can be subsumed within the other, they do not always logically follow (i.e.; he could be a natural genius or via daddy's pockets, inter alia).
You go from shaming guys on here, to flat out disrespecting their accomplishments. Look, I don't know if the guy is coming from a well-off family or not, what I DO KNOW is Big4/I-Banking is a very difficult form of employment with the required man-hours, above needed IQ levels, the stress, etc. To succeed in that world is amazing and you will of course be financially rewarded for doing so.

One minute you want to argue the purpose of Sosuave, but then when you have guys who are clear examples of following the principles of Sosuave, you want to slam and disrespect them because they don't "agree" with your proposed shaming tactics of what a "real man" would do.

- LiveFree is living his dream, in a country where he wants to live, with a chick that he wanted to be with.

- BeTheChange is living his dream, making a good amount of money and working in one of the most sought after industries in the WORLD (I-Banking).

Me and BeTheChange don't even get along, but respect is due where it's due. These two guys that you hate so much followed the principles of this site and built the world that they (keyword THEY) wanted to live in. Because that's what this site is all about Legend....this site is about creating the world that YOU want. Not being shamed into living in a world, or being with certain types of women, or working in certain places, that you don't want to work in, but only doing so because it's what a "real man" would do.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand the concept of running from one's assigned "challenges." Can somebody explain?

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
You said he was feminized and runs from his challenges.

- I provided an example of how the guy fought his challenges head on and succeeded. That refutes your theory of him being a guy that runs away from challenges.

- The term "feminized" is to refer to a man as having "bytch-like" qualities. Now people's perspective of "bytch-like" qualities vary, but I just don't see how a guy that busted his a.ss off to climb the ranks of Big 4 (which is tough) and I-Banking is some sort of "pvssy". Maybe YOU (Legend) consider said activity to be "pvssy", but I don't, because I know the man-hours, dedication, and difficulty that comes with said employment.
How do you know he fought his challenges? Cite exactly where he averred that. The facts you cited certainly do not support that. For all you know, daddy could have bought his education and IB entrance. Your argument is conclusory. In case the two-dollar word confuses you, "conclusory" means the conclusion does not unequivocally derive from the fact.
Tenacity said:
You go from shaming guys on here, to flat out disrespecting their accomplishments. Look, I don't know if the guy is coming from a well-off family or not, what I DO KNOW is Big4/I-Banking is a very difficult form of employment with the required man-hours, above needed IQ levels, the stress, etc. To succeed in that world is amazing and you will of course be financially rewarded for doing so.
You don’t know. Ergo, your argument is conclusory. Come back with facts.

Now of course, ChangeBox may return to the thread and allege, “ I had to climb mountains … yada, yada,” post-facto, because he left the thread with his tail between his legs.
Tenacity said:
One minute you want to argue the purpose of Sosuave, but then when you have guys who are clear examples of following the principles of Sosuave, you want to slam and disrespect them because they don't "agree" with your proposed shaming tactics of what a "real man" would do.
You have not evidenced that challenges have been transcended. Conclusory again.
Tenacity said:
- LiveFree is living his dream, in a country where he wants to live, with a chick that he wanted to be with.

- BeTheChange is living his dream, making a good amount of money and working in one of the most sought after industries in the WORLD (I-Banking).

Me and BeTheChange don't even get along, but respect is due where it's due. These two guys that you hate so much followed the principles of this site and built the world that they (keyword THEY) wanted to live in. Because that's what this site is all about Legend....this site is about creating the world that YOU want. Not being shamed into living in a world, or being with certain types of women, or working in certain places, that you don't want to work in, but only doing so because it's what a "real man" would do.
Mind you, ChangeBox entered this thread counter-arguing my contention of "embracing challenge." Accordingly, to say he deserves my respect is unfounded. Any man who embraces the ideology of averting challenge--or antipodally counters the contention of embracing challenge--will get shamed by me. Live with it.

Last edited:

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand the concept of running from one's assigned "challenges." Can somebody explain?
The definition of "challenge" to which we refer in this thread is "running away from something difficult that is already present in your sphere."

Under this umbrella, care to provide any examples, where "embracing challenge" is imprudent.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The definition of "challenge" to which we refer in this thread is "running away from something difficult that is already present in your sphere."

Under this umbrella, care to provide any examples, where "embracing challenge" is imprudent.
That makes sense. I have more questions.

1. Who decides what are the challenges that exist in one's sphere, vs. outside it?
2. Why should an individual care what others think about whether he embraces or avoids any one challenge?
3. Choosing to avoid one challenge means taking another path, which will inevitably present a different set of challenges, will it not?
4. If meeting a challenge means certain death or disfigurement, should the person still run toward it, or away from it?

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Now ... we might be getting somewhere. Let's qualify "challenge" a little deeper:

That makes sense. I have more questions.
1. Who decides what are the challenges that exist in one's sphere, vs. outside it?
Nature. We are referring to a specific, personalized challenge that we are overtly (and sometimes covertly) and repeatedly confronted with; a challenge that is recurring in form but may take alternate shapes; a challenge that we have at least one conscious thought toward to be aware of its nature and existence; a challenge that is so deeply intertwined within our spiritual DNA, that it could by all means not be there by random chance or whim; a challenge that exists with purpose, to those who are discerning enough to recognize its function.
Tenacity said:
2. Why should an individual care what others think about whether he embraces or avoids any one challenge?
From a spiritual evolvement vantage point, a person should care only about his own advancement toward the challenge, as it is his spiritual “duty” to deal with, not others’. However, often, our consciousness is misdirected or misplaced (not present in the now) and, accordingly, outside catalysts could of service to direct focus back onto the "duty."
Tenacity said:
3. Choosing to avoid one challenge means taking another path, which will inevitably present a different set of challenges, will it not?
I find that when the “challenge” (to which I refer above) is consciously avoided, compounding tribulations are brought forward forcing one to either eventually confront or suffer immeasurably. Unfortunately, some choose the latter.
4. If meeting a challenge means certain death or disfigurement, should the person still run toward it, or away from it?
An example would help. Should you paint "a guy puts a gun to your head, what should you do" scenario, you would have to support your example demonstrating how this would constitute a recurring "challenge" within the definition described in point one.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. But even if nature delegates these challenges, the individual still has to choose to accept this or reject it. Even if God Himself told you so, you would still have to choose to say yes to it.

It follows that if the person chooses to accept or reject a challenge, he should do so based on what is best for him, not others. By making the choice of one's own volition and not dependent on external pressures, you agree not to fall into the Identity Trap - forging an identity based on how others think you should (or, expecting others to do as you would).

This means that choosing not to accept a challenge is not wrong if it is what the individual believes will bring him greatest pleasure. His decision might prove wrong but he must decide based on information he has at the time.

Don't get me wrong, I think people should get out of their comfort zones and be challenged. It's healthier than atrophy. But it's arbitrary for me to choose what's best for you or LiveFreeX. Moving abroad is not necessarily easy. Just because he prefers China (or wherever he is, I think it's China) doesn't mean his life is challenge-free. A lot of people wouldn't have the balls to do what he did. Life ain't always seashells and balloons, but hopefully the mountains you choose to climb you choose because you are pursuing happiness, not punishment. That's my $.02.