Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I am 16, Male and I have anal bleeding.

anonuser123

Reaction score
So I am 16 years old, I have blood that is around my anal region, noticeable when I wipe my ass with toilet paper, it isn't sore like at all bur there is still blood, its not dripping blood, not flowing but it is there and I want to know what is it?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get fissures sometimes from hard stools... more fiber in your diet, along with water, may work.

How's your diet?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trolling, but do you happend to have an hairy ass that requires countless wipping? it could simply be friction.

Try washing your ass with current water if thats the case, warm water and soap is surely a better cleaning system that paper only.

Its quite common in south Europe not that much in the northern one, anyway great also to wash your balls before a rendez vous with a girl.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably mild hemorrhoids. If the blood is red, that's actually good. Bleeding internally is a much bigger problem, and in that case the blood would be black.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trolling, but do you happend to have an hairy ass that requires countless wipping? it could simply be friction.

Try washing your ass with current water if thats the case, warm water and soap is surely a better cleaning system that paper only.

Its quite common in south Europe not that much in the northern one, anyway great also to wash your balls before a rendez vous with a girl.
That is not commong at all here, at least in Spain. Lol. Some old people have those things in their houses,but not any person below 70 years old have one.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not commong at all here, at least in Spain. Lol. Some old people have those things in their houses,but not any person below 70 years old have one.
Really? I saw it many times in Spain altought not as often as Italy, in which part of Spain are you btw?

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I saw it many times in Spain altought not as often as Italy, in which part of Spain are you btw?
I mean, you can see them if you are in an old house even if younger people is living there, but they won't use it. I'm on the center of Spain, Castilla.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop having anal sex or shoving stuff up your ass :eek:

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop taking the smart phone or tablet or any other PDA into the bathroom....

Sitting there makes things worse..... Poop and get out....

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the last few people said. Bleeding out of the ass can be bleeding anywhere along the GI tract which as Bible Belt said could be hemorrhoids or some really, really bad internal bleeding. It isn't always black, it depends on how early in the digestive tract it is and how much of the blood gets "digested".

yuppee

Banned
Reaction score
eat more bran flakes, use preparation H salve for hemoroids, drink more water. maybe a few avocados, too. Sounds like you are straining too much to crap, too often.