Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You men are doing it all wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing to gain from this post. It was a waste of time. I have my own opinion and you can't change it. I am red pill, for better or worse. I have no sympathy for MOST women because they don't deserve it. Some of what you say is valid, but I could care less. Call me ignorant.

On another note, why would you show women an online seduction community? That's a bad look for you. None of us want them on our site anyways. Men only.

You knew you were going to be flamed for this. Why even post it?

Are you even a man?

The question mark on your avatar tells me, probably not.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing to gain from this post. It was a waste of time. I have my own opinion and you can't change it. I am red pill, for better or worse. I have no sympathy for MOST women because they don't deserve it. Some of what you say is valid, but I could care less. Call me ignorant.

On another note, why would you show women an online seduction community? That's a bad look for you. None of us want them on our site anyways. Men only.

You knew you were going to be flamed for this. Why even post it?

Are you even a man?

The question mark on your avatar tells me, probably not.
Her name is djgirl, isn't it obvious by her name and the first paragraph she is a woman?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Her name is djgirl, isn't it obvious by her name and the first paragraph she is a woman?
We have to take it at face value on here as to who is who and believe what they say.. DJgirl is either a normal emotionally babbling female who hates men and thinks she is one upping all of us with her post(s).. OR, a male who is a real fvcking looser. Even could be the infamous Zarky. No matter what, to me, it's entertainment!

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
We have to take it at face value on here as to who is who and believe what they say.. DJgirl is either a normal emotionally babbling female who hates men and thinks she is one upping all of us with her post(s).. OR, a male who is a real fvcking looser. Even could be the infamous Zarky. No matter what, to me, it's entertainment!
Yeah who cares. It's literally impossible for her to empathize with men. It's not her fault. Would you get mad at a fish for swimming?

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to see links to the posts here that caused you to draw up this well thought-out post.

Find a post here where we see online dating as a good option for finding a quality woman.
Find a post here where we promote getting drunk as a worthwhile and rewarding hobby.
Find a post here that promotes "show us your t1ts" and "want to bang" as an effective opener.

As for the advice of "stop being so picky", my answer is that no man wants to fvck an ugly pig. Learn how men function before you come here quoting the typical feminist bull5hit of how men should be more like women. Men are NOT like women because of nature's law of attraction. If men were to be more like women, you yourself would not exist as a person.
Well same goes with us. You don't want to fvck an ugly pig and neither do we, the problem I have is you guys say that all women are shallow but yet your statement here proves that men are really no different....

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Well same goes with us. You don't want to fvck an ugly pig and neither do we, the problem I have is you guys say that all women are shallow but yet your statement here proves that men are really no different....
The difference is princess is that you could go outside and get laid in like 5 mins with no effort. Even if you're not that attractive. It doesn't work that way for us.

Your opinion is garbage to us.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I forgot to mention, I don't see why us women have to give you secks first so you can determine whether we are "relationship worthy" Secks and relationships are two different things. Why should we have to drop our panties and play by your rules just to see if you think we are compatible??! This might work on some women but the classy decent ones won't give you secks up front.

Also you say that women have all the power in the dating game but I have to question that. How would you feel if nearly everywhere you went you were constantly harassed, getting hit on, cat called, ooggled at?! It's pretty annoying especially if I am out with friends and men don't get the hint to leave me alone. Even on OLD I state in my profile that I'm not seeking hook ups or casual flings and yet I still have guys hit me up on there asking me for these things. It's no wonder women get annoyed! Yes there may be girls who do have sex drives and will give you what you want up front but to say that we all have high secks drive more then men is purely just in your head!

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Also I forgot to mention, I don't see why us women have to give you secks first so you can determine whether we are "relationship worthy" Secks and relationships are two different things. Why should we have to drop our panties and play by your rules just to see if you think we are compatible??! This might work on some women but the classy decent ones won't give you secks up front.

Also you say that women have all the power in the dating game but I have to question that. How would you feel if nearly everywhere you went you were constantly harassed, getting hit on, cat called, ooggled at?! It's pretty annoying especially if I am out with friends and men don't get the hint to leave me alone. Even on OLD I state in my profile that I'm not seeking hook ups or casual flings and yet I still have guys hit me up on there asking me for these things. It's no wonder women get annoyed! Yes there may be girls who do have sex drives and will give you what you want up front but to say that we all have high secks drive more then men is purely just in your head!
No one fvcking cares. It's easy for you to get sex and a relationship because you have a vagina. You stupid or something? This is not a difficult concept to grasp.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you spent as much time at the gym as you do in front of a computer, typing lengthy hamster logic posts and trying to shame men into dating fat girls, you wouldn't have to do the latter in the first place. You are doing it all wrong.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one fvcking cares. It's easy for you to get sex and a relationship because you have a vagina. You stupid or something? This is not a difficult concept to grasp.
How can that be so when you and other have said you refuse to date/bang fat chicks? I'm sure it's not easy on them and not every girl is going to look like a supermodel size 0, get realistic.

I'm not saying you should lower your standards to date fat girls/ugly girls at all, as us women wouldn't go near a fat slob either, all I am saying is get used to the fact that not all women are going to be "10s" and if your on OLD be realistic about your standards

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No thanks...glad to see some guys like fat chicks cause I sure as hell don't. Curvy means I'd rather go to a buffet than the gym. Curvy means 180 lbs+...think I'll pass. Curvy means I'll settle for whatever body I get from being lazy and eating whatever I want. I find it repulsive, can't imagine wanting to see it without clothes on...but that's just me.
The media really redefined the word 'curvy' for women. Now there is only thin and fat.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again you are missing my point...why should I have to have Secks with you first to get a relationship from you?? Why can't we just get to know each other first before jumping in to bed?!

A lot of women don't have high sec drives because if we did like you all claim you's would have no issues getting laid but clearly you do. I don't feel like dropping my panties to a complete stranger just to "qualify" for a relationship

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
How can that be so when you and other have said you refuse to date/bang fat chicks? I'm sure it's not easy on them and not every girl is going to look like a supermodel size 0, get realistic.

I'm not saying you should lower your standards to date fat girls/ugly girls at all, as us women wouldn't go near a fat slob either, all I am saying is get used to the fact that not all women are going to be "10s" and if your on OLD be realistic about your standards
I have no problem ****ing and chucking women who are a 7/10 or lower.
Again you are missing my point...why should I have to have Secks with you first to get a relationship from you?? Why can't we just get to know each other first before jumping in to bed?!

A lot of women don't have high sec drives because if we did like you all claim you's would have no issues getting laid but clearly you do. I don't feel like dropping my panties to a complete stranger just to "qualify" for a relationship
You're free to do what ever you like. Women always have more options without effort. Either you're way to picky or there is something wrong with your personality or your appearance. All or any combination of the three.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know why? Its because you all want us to look like drop dead gorgeous models with stick bodies and big b00bs, its no wonder a lot of women have eating disorders. A lot of them insecurity issues like that because you men don't give us a chance if our bodies and looks aren't in top order, our personalities don't even matter.
Double standard, oh wait ...

You might not know this, but I'll be nice to you. If you're ****e in the sack I'm sure as hell won't be in an LTR with you.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L

Fat girls get dates and are f ucked on a regular basis. Fatty has a vag. It takes no effort on her part. Maybe she isn't getting the kind of men she wants. Tip, lose weight, tone up and higher quality men will part her thighs. Same goes for men. The fat men as a rule don't get high quality women. I am 52 and currently dating a 29 yo fatty. She is pretty and kinky. If she was young or old ugly fat and a prude would be no way. She wants me to wear a Ronald Reagan mask and f uck her plus many other amusing activities.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
A woman giving men advice on how to be men. Welcome to the 21st century. Asking women for dating advice is like asking a fish how to fish.

Please exit out of this forum and never come back. On a side note, I highly doubt you're a female. You're most likely a troll.

By the way, I did not read a single word of your post.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys, Im a noob here but this smells like a troll. A manual book troll to be precise.
Based on djgirl's past posts and the level of detail/effort put in I'm pretty confident that it's just a typical brainless female and not a troll.

Although, you could make the argument someone who is ignorant of their own stupidity is a troll of some sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.