PDA

View Full Version : How do you get a girl to cheat on her boyfriend?

Pages : [1] 2

Dutch Woods
08-13-2002, 05:47 AM
Dear DJ's, a request for some tips. I've met a girl via a friend of mine. She lives together with her boyfriend, has done so for seven years. She's a very intelligent, pretty and funny girl (she's a doctor), and we get along pretty well. She always laughs at all my jokes (even when they're not that funny) and is very flirty. My friend had a conversation with her once where it came up that she isn't too happy about her relationship anymore and that she has cheated on het boyfriend in the past.

She knows I'm quite good at drawing and suggested we should do some drawing together sometime. This weekend I invited her for wednesday. We're going to a nice lake near here for a picknick and to do some drawing.

I would like to be the next guy she cheats her boyfriend with. So here's my question: how would a DJ go about this? How do I get her to forget her boyfriend for a couple of hours, and also ler her know it's allright with me, that I won't fall in love with her and try to get her to leave her boyfriend?

blong1068
08-13-2002, 06:20 AM
I don't think it's very DJ to get a woman to cheat on her boyfriend. That's just not cool. But it sounds like she's a ho, so just keep working it, i'm sure it will happen.

Dutch Woods
08-13-2002, 08:50 AM
Well, I wouldn't say she's a ho.

Here's an idea I just had: for the picknick I'm going to take along a large comfortable rug. It's a big rug, so she's bound to make some comment about it. I then tell her it's a very special rug, with sort of magical attributes. That's all I tell her. Then when we're picknicking, and have had a couple of glasses of wine, I tell her what's so special about the rug. Somehow this rug is not a part of the real world. Nothing you do or say on this rug has any effect on the outside world.... And take it from there. Good or bad idea?

Rev
08-13-2002, 09:02 AM
Don't worry. She'll forget on her own. Don't do anything differently. You're in! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/smile.gif

Ekschaxze
08-13-2002, 09:22 AM
What you plan on doing is certainly out of the Norm..

Okay, basically what you have to do, is get her interest level in you higher than his by atleast some degree. However you go about doing so, is up to you.

Flyguy3663
08-13-2002, 09:55 AM
I just posted about being in the same situation. A guy recently came on to my girl by playign with her hair and trying to kiss her neck. All I know is if you know her BF it's not a good idea. The guy that tried to get with my girl is a stranger to me. If I knew him and he knew we were together I wouldn't be very happy.

Just be careful and remember it could happen to you when you really care about someone. I think that is very Un DJ like. Why not get your own girlfriend.

Peace and good luck with the banging

pjam
08-13-2002, 09:56 AM
I always love those people, male of female, who go out of their way to get some girl or guy to cheat or leave their boyfriends or girlfriends, then in a week, a few months, maybe even a year or longer,
when this person goes out and cheats on them, its all whining and complaining and "I can't believe they did that to me"...

Give me a break, you knew what and who they were when you got them to cheat or leave to go with you and now the same thing happens to you, oh well, get over it, your the idiot who thought differently.

If you want to prove your this or that, by all means go for it.

But honestly, whats the point in being somebody who claims to be a dj but yet they go all out to get some chic to dump or cheat on her boyfriend, seems to me, way too much time spent on one girl, esp one who no matter what happens, will just be a waste of time.

prosemont
08-13-2002, 10:21 AM
You know, you THINK you'll just be able to bang her and leave her with no emotional baggage. I have certainly done that with women who are in other relationships or are married. Sometimes they make nice relievers in the bullpen when neither you nor she gets emotionally "involved." But, then I met a married woman who I was just going to bang and, guess what happened, we REALLY hit it off and wanted a relationship.

Of course, the guys posting above are right, it never works. I didn't trust her and she didn't trust me (I was in a LTR, too) and the thing was a dysfunctional rollercoaster ride.

You sound like you might actually like this woman which makes it all the more problematic and more likely that you will not be able to take it lightly.

My advice is to not even start. You'll rationalize that, of course, by saying, oh, I'll just enjoy her company (knowing you're really working towards consummating the deal) and once you do, you'll say, well, I'll only bang her once. But then, you'll want more, and you'll say oh, I'll just bang her for 30 days, that's it. And, you'll keep extending that time.

If this sounds autobiographical, it's because it is. Been there, done that. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. Worse than that, it's detrimental to your psyche. You will take yourself off-line in the DJ world while you waste your time with something that has no chance of working.

Sorry for the long post but this is one I can relate to and want to impress upon you the danger of proceeding.

xblitz44x
08-13-2002, 10:41 AM
I am not going to lecture to you on what you should or shouldn't do. You're a DJ, and can do whatever it is that you want to do. Your question wasn't "Should I get this girl to cheat?", it was "How do I get this girl to cheat?" So I'm going to answer your question. Besides, if the boyfriend was doing his job, then she wouldn't be unhappy with the relationship, and no man would be able to interfere. But apparently this is not the case, it is possible for you to slide in there.

Just make sure that you realize that a woman who cheats on her BF, will do the same to you if you become her BF and slip up. As long as you understand that, and still want to bang this girl, then lets move on...

I'm sure she has told you what she doesn't like about her boyfriend by now. If she has, then you have to demonstrate to her, that you have what he doesn't, but you have to be subtle about it.

You will eventually have to take her out sometime, even if you just say it's for drinks. Keep in the back of your mind what she said that she didn't like about her boyfriend. Maybe she said that he is disrespectful...so then you make sure that you open every door, push in every chair, and help her with her coat everytime. You should be doing this anyway, but if this is the boyfriends weakness, then you CAN'T forget these little things.

Maybe she says that he goes out all the time and comes in late, or intoxicated. So you can slip into conversation a pattern about how when two people really click, when you see the amazing connection between two people, right in front of you, there should be no distractions, nothing should be more important then the amazing bond between the two people (point to you and her)...bla bla. You get the idea.

Just makes sure that you don't say anything negative about the boyfriend, just advertise subtly that you have what the BF has, and much more. Show her that you can fill the voids that the boyfriend has created.

Also, I have a little speech set up and basically memorized already, that talks about never settling for anything but what makes you happy, don't sell yourself short, like is short, there isn't time to waste on something that doesn't make you happy...yada yada. It never mentions of a relationship in the entire thing, it is very general and vague. But it basically shows her that she is settling for something less then total happyness.

You have to play it by ear, stealing a man's girl is not easy. It takes so much skill because each and every move is crutial. Be careful, and I wish you luck.

-Blitz

[This message has been edited by xblitz44x (edited 08-13-2002).]

Ivan Drago
08-13-2002, 10:45 AM
Man, it sure would be funny if you, Dutch Woods and you, Flyguy3663 are both talking about the same girl. Dutch Woods is trying to get a girl to cheat and Flyguy3663 is trying to stop his girl from cheating. You guys definitely need to learn from each other.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave..."

VeryBadGirl
08-13-2002, 12:33 PM
She sounds like a cheating ho. If you figure out a way to get her alone and make your move, she'll go for it.

Flyguy3663
08-13-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Ivan Drago:
Man, it sure would be funny if you, Dutch Woods and you, Flyguy3663 are both talking about the same girl. Dutch Woods is trying to get a girl to cheat and Flyguy3663 is trying to stop his girl from cheating. You guys definitely need to learn from each other.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave..."

LOL funny ivan drago. Peace man

[This message has been edited by Flyguy3663 (edited 08-13-2002).]

prosemont
08-13-2002, 02:23 PM
Blitz, you are right, the man asked a question which should be answered...
I actually have a bit of experience in this area, unfortunately, so here it is:
1. Don't ever talk about her bf; she is living in her own fantasy world with you and doesn't need you to remind her it is
a. not reality and
b. of what a scum bag she is and how guilty she should feel.
If she wants to talk about him, just sympathize and empathize, agree with her on everything.
2. Subtly let her know that you are okay with her being with another guy, here are some suggestions:
a. when setting up dates with her, say something like "Saturday nights are probably not good for you ... how about Monday night?" or
b. Can you "get away" this Wednesday afternoon?
In other words, make your date times so that she won't be in a bind. Make it easy for her logistically. She'll know what you are doing and you want her to know without stating it.
3. Intentionally make your dates at places and towns where she will feel safe and are relatively out of the way or where she won't be seen either by her bf or people she or he might know. Again, she'll know what your doing and will be relieved and will know that you are okay with her having a bf. Plus, you don't want her feeling uneasy and looking over her shoulder the entire date.
4. Take it light and fun; no serious "metacontextual" convos here; don't ask her to analyze her life or her relationships -- keep away from those areas, remember she is with you because she is bored f*ing stiff with the other guy; don't be the boring hack yourself.
5. Never, ever complain about not seeing her or put her on the spot in any way ... (you shouldn't be doing this anyway as a DJ)
6. Invite her to your house, tell her you'll cook for her. Serve her wine, let her go thru your cool (and sexy) CD's and pick the music, have her help in the kitchen with the salad (no heavy lifting) and use tons of kino at this point. The kitchen is usually an excellent place to make your moves, kissing, kino, grab her by her waist. Eat dinner, get on the couch drinking wine, maybe even dance a little, (you are a fun, sexy man after all!) and plow away ...
7. If she says no to your dinner at your house invitation, say, why not, it's only dinner ... nothing more ... she'll know your full of sh*t but if will give her enough dignity to at least pretend like her intentions were honorable and, if she does come over, it's because she is interested.
8. Keep up the drawing gig, chicks dig this stuff, it's different for them and artistic and creative and just plain seductive; this might make a nice excuse to get her to your house ... "let me paint you with oils ... I can't do that outside at the park, come over to my house, I won't bite you ..." (actually, this is exactly how a woman artist seduced me, not that I needed much seducing).
9. Blitz is right, the "life is too short not to be happy" statements go a long way.

Good luck.

LilJuan
08-13-2002, 02:58 PM
dude, your an ass. if i was her bf, i'd shoot you, then laugh as you bled out

[This message has been edited by LilJuan (edited 08-13-2002).]

Dutch Woods
08-13-2002, 03:08 PM
Thanks xblitz44x, Prosemont and VeryBadGirl. That's very good and practical advice you're giving. I like Prosemont's suggestion to not talk about her boyfriend best. I have never talked about her boyfriend, so I won't be starting that now. I know she just doesn't find him fun or exciting anymore, so that's the void I'm going to fill (hopefully not the only void I'll be filling ;-)

Komodo
08-13-2002, 04:01 PM
I erad some article in maxim about using anchors to do what you want her to do checkit out on www.maximonline.com (http://www.maximonline.com) or by the magazine it has beyonce on the cover.

------------------
You can't please all of the people all of the time!

Jean Paul
08-13-2002, 04:04 PM
Stay away from another man's girl. How about some respect in the game?

prosemont
08-13-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Jean Paul:

All is fair in love and war.

LilJuan
08-13-2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by prosemont:
All is fair in love and war.

just remember that when it happens to you, and you are pissed off and someone else is banging the sh1t out of your woman

prosemont
08-13-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by LilJuan:
just remember that when it happens to you, and you are pissed off and someone else is banging the sh1t out of your woman

If that happens, it's because I wasn't doing my job.

dead_romeo
08-13-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by prosemont:
If that happens, it's because I wasn't doing my job.

Maybe. It could also be that she's a cheating hoe. You could be doing everything right and some women will still cheat on you just for the thrill of having new c0ck.

I don't cheat if I'm in a LTR and expect no less of my woman; the girl Dutch is talking about here is a sorry ass, cowardly hoe, if she's 'unhappy' in her LTR she should call it quits, or else the boyfriend needs to wake up & get his shyt together. I dunno, somethings' gotta change there.

Women slip into this all too convenient (for them) zone where they have security in a LTR from one man, but hey, they need another man for good sex, and another because he's a good provider, and another because he's got a nice house, and another because he's influential and can do her favors.......it never ends.

Wouldn't it save everybody alot of heartache & trouble if they waited pateintly for one man that met most if not all of their criteria?

BTW, I'm not saying guys have no blame.

IMO if she wants to be 'stolen' she will let herself, not because of said mans' persuasivness, rather because of her discontent with her current 'relationship'.

Just my thoughts.

------------------
"Conclusions arrived at through reasoning have very little or no influence in altering the course of our lives. Hence, the countless examples of people who have the clearest convictions and yet act diametrically against them time and time again; and have as the only explanation for their behavior the idea that to err is human." Carlos Castaneda - The Fire From Within (http://www.panworld.net/~rmace/castaneda/donjuan7.html)

"It is the responsibility of the strong to help the weak become strong" - Harlan Ellison

prosemont
08-14-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by dead_romeo:
Maybe. It could also be that she's a cheating hoe. You could be doing everything right and some women will still cheat on you just for the thrill of having new c0ck.

Know what? YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Well said.

And I agree that the guy who she cheats with is not to blame. It's up to the one in the relationship to preserve it.

See my post in another thread on this: www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/017613.html (http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/017613.html)

[This message has been edited by prosemont (edited 08-13-2002).]

LilJuan
08-14-2002, 01:36 AM
yeah, but you'd think someone would have enough decency not to do that to a guy. I agree, if things are bad yeah she should end it and walk away, but its easier to play this way. this reflects on what type of person she is(i know that this doesnt matter to you because you just wanna bang her)but for all you know, her sorry sap bf could be doing everything right and will be devestated. Am I nice? yeah, do I take others into consideration? yeah. Does that make me a AFC, or a dork? NO. I just think its pathetic and sickening, and a very good example of why I dont trust many people. Remember, what comes around goes around.

diplomatic_lies
08-14-2002, 04:43 AM
Don't forget to make sure her boyfriend isn't going to hurt you. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/smile.gif

xblitz44x
08-14-2002, 10:00 AM
LilJuan,

It is all fair game, unless the woman is married. I am not going to walk around this world being worried about "should I approach her because she might have a boyfriend"...I am going to approach her, seduce her, then close her. It is HER job to let me know that she has a boyfriend and that she has no intention of cheating. She has to blow me off if she doesn't want to cheat.

If the guy in the relationship is with a healthy girl (not a cheating hoe), and has been keeping up with his eliciting value, keeping a challenge, remaining unpredictible, and treating her with respect, then the woman wouldn't cheat.

The guy trying to seduce the "taken" woman is doing nothing wrong but looking out for himself. It's not his job to look out for the girl's relationship! It's not like he's "forcing" her to do anything that she doesn't want to do. If she cheats, then she is totally willing to spread her legs, and fvck a guy other than her boyfriend.

-Blitz

shmoo
08-14-2002, 10:03 AM
Um,if yous are trying to get a chick to cheat on her boyfriend with yous then yous must be extremely insecure....Maybe you can't get YOUR OWN girl...If you wanted to be a real man,you would wait till she broke up with her boyf(without your influence) and then maybe try again....anyway, do you think that if she cheated on her boyf to be with you,then she wouldn't do the same to you...wake up

pjam
08-14-2002, 11:18 AM
True all is fair in love and war and it's not your job if a girl is interested in you and its not your place to save her relationship with somebody else.

However, if you know this girl, you know that she is in a relationship, and a relationship where they live together and have been together for 7 years, your not a DJ, your just some smuck who thinks its cool to steal somebody elses girl.

As I said before, where i grew up, no matter how horrible or pathetic a guy was treating his girlfriend or wife, you never stepped on his or his woman's toes.

As stated by somebody else earlier, all is fair in love and war, which is true. But you better remember, if you don't know who that boyfriend or husband is but you do know that they exist, just remember he might not be this AFC who you think he is.

Many girls, just like many guys, cheat, not because somebody is doing something wrong, but because they just do. Some people really shouldn't be in LTR, ever.

Stealing some girl away from somebody and knowing it all along will likely get you beat down or even worse, killed.

Like I said, i don't know where all you come from or grew up, but I know where I grew up, there were too many free single woman for one, too many woman who were taken who would go out of their way to flirt with somebody else just because they were ho's and then there were too many guys who didn't play around when it came to somebody messing with their woman. NO matter how they were treating them.

All i'm saying is, if you know she's not single, you better know who the hell her boyfriend or husband really is before you go stealing her away.

Many people don't take it too kindly.

I don't care what kind of DJ you are or think you are, this isn't the 1950's were people fight fair anymore.

YOu go banging some other guys woman behind his back, don't be surprised if you get jumped or shot in the back one day.

Sir_Chancealot
08-14-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by xblitz44x:
... Besides, if the boyfriend was doing his job, then she wouldn't be unhappy with the relationship, and no man would be able to interfere. ...

If you REALLY believe that, you know nothing of women.

xblitz44x
08-14-2002, 11:54 AM
Maybe you can't get YOUR OWN girl...If you wanted to be a real man,you would wait till she broke up with her boyf(without your influence) and then maybe try again....anyway, do you think that if she cheated on her boyf to be with you,then she wouldn't do the same to you
Maybe he can get his own girl, but also wants to get this girl who has a boyfriend. You think a real man is going to wait for something to happen? I think a real man sees what he likes, and takes it. And just for the record, I would never get into a relationship with somebody who has cheated on their boyfriend, because I know that if she has already cheated WITH me, she is capable of cheating ON me.

-Blitz

xblitz44x
08-14-2002, 12:02 PM
your just some smuck who thinks its cool to steal somebody elses girl
Actually, when a woman cheats on her boyfriend, she has cheated. She has not been stolen. The only time a guy steals another guy's girl is if she has been kidnapped. If she cheats, it's HER fault. All the man did was show interest, and make an offer. She decided that she will go and break the agreement that she had with her boyfriend.

If you REALLY believe that, you know nothing of women.
Chance, if a guy starts to date a girl, and he knows that she is a healthy woman. Then they sit down and decide that they want to be exclusive because they care about each other. The only thing that will cause the woman to look outside of the relationship for romance, would be if her current boyfriend lowered her interest level.

Some guys don't even realize that they are lowering interest level. They might just becomes stale, or boring. But that is their error. If they guy keeps a woman's interest level high, and she is a normal healthy woman, there is no reason for her to cheat.

You say that if I believe this I know nothing about women, but please state exactly what you mean. Why is my comment so inaccurate?

-Blitz

T Dog
08-14-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Jean Paul:
Why should you care?

If the game was fair, then why do you need the DJ Forum?

Prosmont, great advice. That's DJ bible material to me.

Dutch, you need the subtle art of Kino and the picnic will be the best place for it.

Here's my article on Kino. I hope this helps you get laid. Just watch out for that dreaded LBJF's zone.

The Ultimate Kino Guide
www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001677.html (http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001677.html)

[This message has been edited by T Dog (edited 08-14-2002).]

VeryBadGirl
08-14-2002, 12:42 PM
Blitz,

Unfortunetly, there are some women (and men) who will cheat no matter what. It doesn't matter if their current signifigant other is near perfect, they are still not satisfied. These are the type of people who are not meant for LTR's at all.

But, these people are often really easy to spot - a history of cheating and disloyalty (to friends as well as signifigant others.) If you are smart with who you date and commit to, hopefully you won't run into one of these people.

xblitz44x
08-14-2002, 12:57 PM
VBGirl,

You're very correct. Some girls are like that. And that is why in my last post, I clarified to Sir Chance, that the girl has to be mentally sound, and not a lunatic, for ex. a girl that would cheat for no particular reason. But, even then, it is not the man who wants her, who is at fault. She still makes the decision to cheat, and it is still her fault.

-Blitz

BLuE eLf
08-14-2002, 03:39 PM
I'm back !
"Doesn't matter how many fish are in the sea
Life is so empty without me ! "
Hey from what i remember i posted a tip on this site called "How to steal a girlfriend" or "Ten steps to steal a girlfriend"
If you don't find the tip i will send you by email, just notify me !

[This message has been edited by BLuE eLf (edited 08-14-2002).]

prosemont
08-14-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by VeryBadGirl:
Unfortunately, there are some women (and men) who will cheat no matter what. It doesn't matter if their current signifigant other is near perfect, they are still not satisfied.

I agree.

These are the type of people who are not meant for LTR's at all.

I used to think this, too. Now, I think it depends on your definition of LTR and your ideals. I know people who have great long-term relationships and have sex on the side, some are "open" relationships, some are "politely open - don't ask, don't tell" relationships. Much different concepts of relationships than you would think. And, they are not weird people, they are normal, well adjusted. They just are realistic about the chances of monogamy. You really think a husband (or wife) is going to be completely faithful to you for the next 50 years??? That is a joke!

Originally posted by VeryBadGirl:
But, these people are often really easy to spot - a history of cheating and disloyalty (to friends as well as signifigant others.) If you are smart with who you date and commit to, hopefully you won't run into one of these people.

I disagree. If you think they are easy to spot, you are living in a dreamworld. If you think someone is just not being "smart enough" to discern whether someone has a history of cheating, is a natural-born cheater or is disloyal, you are living a fantasy.

I'm not picking on you, VBG, but I think there is a huge divide between the ideal and the real in this matter. If there is any indication of disloyalty, yes, I think one should run for the hills. The problem here: the good cheaters and liars are very good, you'd never know. You wouldn't suspect. For e.g., I see a woman for a "f*ck lunch" about every three weeks. She is otherwise the perfect wife and her husband has no reason to suspect it. She treats him well, doesn't go out at night, and in every other way is "beyond reproach." No strange phone calls, is home to make dinner after working all week, takes care of him. Great wife. Her husband is good to her, she is good to him, and, I'm not kidding here, they have a "great" marriage -- yeah, I know what you're saying -- IT'S NOT GREAT IF SHE'S FU*CKING AROUND!!!
Well, I don't get it either, but I can tell you it is a marriage that works, unlike over 50% of the other marriages out there that end in divorce straight up. Those are the facts. The longer you live, you'll find that what YOU THINK NOW, YOUR IDEAS AND IDEALS NOW, are not always consistent with reality.

And, it's not the loonies, the ones with "deep-seeded psychological" problems who are disloyal. The reasons for the disloyalty are piss poor in my opinion -- boredom usually, stagnation, simply needing or wanting a little excitement -- and there is no emotional attachment -- it's almost like a woman (or man) is masturbating but happens to have a body there for their use --you wouldn't think ill of your partner for masturbating, would you? Is this a dichotomy? Yep. Can I reconcile it? Nope, not with, really, get this -- not with the traditional values that have been instilled in me. If I had a wife and she cheated, I would be completely livid. I would never cheat on a future wife or anyone I was serious about.

I've edited this to add: I keep thinking about VBG's repeated example "would this person get up in the middle of night to drive to the airport??" Here's my scoop on this in the land of cheaters: very often, the answer to your question is YES!!! They WOULD get up to do that and much, much more. The cheating actually makes them do much more for their partners, to be extra good to them, extra kind, loving, affectionate, giving, and sexual than they would if they were not cheating. I can't tell you how many times I've heard a cheater tell me that it has made her (or his) marriage or other relationship BETTER!

My point here is simply that the vast majority of people, men and women, out there cheat, have cheated, or will cheat under certain circumstances, regardless of the quality of their relationships and marriages, and regardless of what their partner is doing or not doing and, moreover, it may very well be impossible to discern that they are cheaters or have the proclivity to become one.

[This message has been edited by prosemont (edited 08-14-2002).]

prosemont
08-14-2002, 05:07 PM
. Sorry, dbl post.

[This message has been edited by prosemont (edited 08-14-2002).]

VeryBadGirl
08-14-2002, 05:22 PM
I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one, prose.

If I can be loyal, I don't see why others can't. When I care about someone, I don't want to hurt them. Guys hit on me all the time, but I can say no. I don't understand why I shouldn't hold others up to that same standard.

If I lived in your world, prose, I would probably commit suicide or go live as a hermit in the woods, because that would mean that I could never trust my boyfriend, ie, my future husband. That would mean that no matter what his actions are towards me and mine towards him, that I could never trust him. That I could never really know if he was a good person or not. That even though he treated me well, we are happy together and both work hard to keep our relationship great, that he could still be f*cking another woman on his lunch breaks.

And really, I can't live in that world. I enjoy being able to trust him. I am happy knowing that he can trust me.

Perhaps time will prove my trust wrong. But, I'd like to think that by getting to know someone and being smart about who you commit to, that you can mostly avoid disloyal people.

But, clearly, our views will always differ on this issue.

Dutch Woods
08-15-2002, 05:59 PM
Thanks for all the input, guys (and gall). Funny how my simple 'how to' question turned into some kind of moral debate.

For all the people who were against my 'helping' this girl cheat on het BF: you've succeeded in making me doubt whether I should do it or not. Not happy about that, but there you go. Nothing's happened yet.

LilJuan
08-16-2002, 03:04 AM
i tell you what, i dont fired up about to many things, this however does. i guess its because its happened to me. if my ex wanted to go and **** someone else, thats fine, LEAVE ME FIRST. you see how easy that is? oh but wait, its so much easier to stay and fvck someone else because you arent strong enough. i like this board, and think i will learn alot, about talking to girls, and what kind of people are out there.
yes all is fair in love in war, and someone said a man isnt gonna sit and wait for things to happen. but if you mess around with another guys property, i dont consider you a man at all. like it was said, it's not the 1950's. i dont know if some people just get a thrill off cheating or what. but its funny how whenever they get caught, they are so sorry that they did it. you are not sorry you cheated, you are sorry you got caught.
its the girl thats cheating, i agree with that, but i also think thats excuse for a certian type of behavior were one doesnt want to take responsibilty for their actions.
its her fault, not mine.....hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself.i know that most guys that bang other guys gf arent looking for a LTR, its just another piece. if you behave like that, i hope that it happens to you someday, and i hope that the guy isnt like me with a loaded glock.
the people who lie and cheat are really good at it, doesnt that bother you? doesnt that bother you that someone can detach themselves from there "real" life to go fvck some one else, then go home and look their partner in the eyes and say they love them? i know it sure does me. one word sums it up
INTEGRITY
I am not trying to make any enemys here, again there is a tremdous amount of info, and alot of good ideas and good people., this topic just strikes a nerve with me thats all.

xblitz44x
08-16-2002, 12:43 PM
if my ex wanted to go and **** someone else, thats fine, LEAVE ME FIRST. you see how easy that is?
Very true, I agree with that. A woman should have the decency to leave her man before she fvcks another. But that is the woman's job, not the guy who is pursuing her. You should be telling this to the women who cheat, not the men who are sarging.

if you mess around with another guys property
First of all, I don't think that any woman is any man's "property". She is free to do, say, and think whatever she wants. The bottom line is, she and her BF established a bond that they would remain faithful to one another. This doesn't make them property of one another.

The man who is pursuing the girl, is not forcing himself upon her, he's simply offering and it's not his responsibility to look out for the relationship. Its not HIS relationship. He is free to approach, and pursue as long as the woman is willing.

its her fault, not mineThis isn't something that guys just tell themselves to free themselves from guilt of their actions. Its the truth. Say Joe and Jill are in a relationship, and Jill goes out with the ladies one night. Jim approaches Jill, not wondering if she has a BF because it's not of his business or concern. He simply makes his offer with class, and Jill accepts. Jim did nothing wrong but approach as he did every other time before it. Jill is the one that fvcked up the relationship. She did wrong. So it is HER fault that the relationship got fvcked up. I can bet that Joe is looking out for himself, so why shouldn't Jim do the same?

i hope that it happens to you someday, and i hope that the guy isnt like me with a loaded glock
Well, if it happens to me, then I will be relieved to know that I found out sooner, rather than later that this "GF" of mine is a slut piece of trash. I give me GFs every opportunity to cheat. If they cheat, then I know they don't deserve what I can give them, and they can go sleeping around all they want because the relationship is over.

Liljuan, if you are willing to shoot somebody, risk life in prison, over a relationship, over a girl that doesn't even care about you (since she cheated), then you're not even a LilJuan, you're an AFC.

-Blitz

LilJuan
08-16-2002, 07:21 PM
First of all, I don't think that any woman is any man's "property". She is free to do, say, and think whatever she wants. The bottom line is, she and her BF established a bond that they would remain faithful to one another. This doesn't make them property of one another.
-------
i didnt mean to say "property" as in the sense it was taken. i should have said gf.

This isn't something that guys just tell themselves to free themselves from guilt of their actions. Its the truth. Say Joe and Jill are in a relationship, and Jill goes out with the ladies one night. Jim approaches Jill, not wondering if she has a BF because it's not of his business or concern. He simply makes his offer with class, and Jill accepts. Jim did nothing wrong but approach as he did every other time before it. Jill is the one that fvcked up the relationship. She did wrong. So it is HER fault that the relationship got fvcked up. I can bet that Joe is looking out for himself, so why shouldn't Jim do the same?
------
i agree completly with you on this one. in this situation is obviously the girls fault because he didnt know or care if he had a man. my point is, if he knew she had a man, and intinally went after her, i personally believe thats wrong. YES its the girls fault for cheating, but its pretty low of the guy to do too. YES its the girls decision, but its still pretty low to attempt to do such a thing. I respect other peoples relationships.
If you know your friend is going to rob a bank, and you give him a gun, he goes and robs the bank. YES he robbed the bank, but you knew about it, and went along anyways. You can say all you want the HE did it, and its not YOUR fault, that part is true, but you still had a hand in it.

Well, if it happens to me, then I will be relieved to know that I found out sooner, rather than later that this "GF" of mine is a slut piece of trash. I give me GFs every opportunity to cheat. If they cheat, then I know they don't deserve what I can give them, and they can go sleeping around all they want because the relationship is over.
--------
Once again, i agree completly. I would want to find out sooner than later so i can kick the slut to the curb and find a decent girl.

Liljuan, if you are willing to shoot somebody, risk life in prison, over a relationship, over a girl that doesn't even care about you (since she cheated), then you're not even a LilJuan, you're an AFC.
-----------
To some extent i agree with this also. I agree shooting some guy over a piece of Sh1t girl is not a good idea. Forgive my bitterness. I still think even you are don waun himself, if this happens to you you are still gonna be hurt/upset, the only way you arent gonna be, is if you dont care about the girl to begin with. I however dont agree with the you are not even a liljaun, you are AFC. So being upset about your woman cheating on you makes you an AFC? or is it the two clips that you put in the guy? LOL.
I see your side of it, honestly i do. And agree its the GIRLS choice, and she is the one messing up the relationship. However, if the guy knowningly, intends on banging her, i still think thats a low, disrespectful, thing to do, and saying that he is at no fault is ilresponible. but thats just my opinion.
peace

diplomatic_lies
08-17-2002, 12:14 AM
Find out who her boyfriend is first. Some guy got hacked up outside a nightclub 100 metres from my school for doing the same thing. (hacked up meaning the jealous boyfriend chopped him into little pieces)

Sir_Chancealot
08-17-2002, 12:49 AM
Chance ... The only thing that will cause the woman to look outside of the relationship for romance, would be if her current boyfriend lowered her interest level.

Here is the explanation. MOST women do not sit down and conciously make a decision to cheat on their boyfriends. Some do, but MOST do not.

What happens is that she ALLOWS herself to (usually) talk too much with some other man. Now, what happens when a woman continues long talks with someone? She develops an emotional bond. That bond can go two different ways. It can go friendship, or it can go lover. WHEN A WOMAN IS ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP, AND THE MAN IS SOMEONE THAT SHE HAS RECENTLY MET, THE INCLINATION OF THE WOMAN IS TO GO TOWARDS THE "LOVER" CATEGORY.
I.e., she doesn't yet have a basis to say that this guy is a "friend". (Actually, this is also usually where "friends" cross over to become more than that.)

Check on the studies of affairs. MOST are not planned, they "just happen". It is because they start doing things with other men that they shouldn't be doing. They will almost ALWAYS say that they had NO INTENTION of having an affair.

Sir_Chancealot
08-17-2002, 12:53 AM
I would also like to mention the double standard that I am seeing in this thread.

Men are saying "oh, it's not my fault if she wants to cheat on her boyfriend".

If you KNOW about the boyfriend, YES IT IS!

Do not use your wants as an excuse to avoid responsibility, as so many women do. As we have seen from this board, given the proper time and the proper technique, virtually ANY woman can be seduced.

There is a reason women are called "The weaker sex", and it doesn't have much to do with physical traits.

Sir_Chancealot
08-17-2002, 12:59 AM
... First of all, I don't think that any woman is any man's "property". ...
-Blitz

Isn't it funny how women don't like to think of themselves as "property" (secretly, they actually DO, but that is for another thread), yet have NO problem referring to YOU as THEIR man? http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/wink.gif

If you don't think a woman thinks of you as HER property, watch some chick's reaction when ANOTHER chick is trying to hit on her man.

StellarPKT
08-17-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies:
Find out who her boyfriend is first. Some guy got hacked up outside a nightclub 100 metres from my school for doing the same thing. (hacked up meaning the jealous boyfriend chopped him into little pieces)

Geez if this stuff dont make ya think...Psycho AFC's on the loose. That guy was only trying to score a little pvssy but then he has to deal with a chump and his chainsaw. Hope its worth the bf spending the rest of his life in jail getting burritos shoved up his a$$ for the other inmates amusement. Oh no my girlfriend cheated on me...let me go committ murder and earn me a lifetime supply of a$$ rapings. Dummy.

Oh yeah remind me to never go out and have fun anymore. What can you do these days without someone assaulting you with deadly weapons?

Sir_Chancealot
08-17-2002, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by StellarPKT:
[B] Geez if this stuff dont make ya think...
Apparently, not enough. http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif
Psycho AFC's on the loose. That guy was only trying to score a little pvssy but then he has to deal with a chump and his chainsaw.

"Geez, I don't know WHY that guy is pissed. I was just going to take his car for a little ride. He can have it back when I am done with it. It's not like I was trying to STEAL it".

Hope its worth the bf spending the rest of his life in jail getting burritos shoved up his a$$ for the other inmates amusement.
Oh no my girlfriend cheated on me...let me go committ murder and earn me a lifetime supply of a$$ rapings. Dummy.

Ah, the easy saying of one that has never been betrayed.

Betrayal is brutal. The response is brutal. It has nothing to do with logic, but emotions.

Oh yeah remind me to never go out and have fun anymore.

Hmmm, so "fun" is doing things that are immoral and (in some places) even illegal? Remind me to never have "fun" with you! http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/wink.gif

What can you do these days without someone assaulting you with deadly weapons?

You know what's funny? When sh*t like that happens, people just assume that the person was a psycho. They never stop to think that there was finally the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back".

EVERY man knows that when you can only push another man so far, and then he will become violent. If you haven't realized this, you are either very young, or very stupid.

Read the details of these school shootings. In all the cases that I have seen, those kids were picked on repeatedly, and relentlessly.

Is it any wonder that at some point, they couldn't take it any more? http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Sir_Chancealot (edited 08-17-2002).]

StellarPKT
08-17-2002, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by StellarPKT:

Psycho AFC's on the loose. That guy was only trying to score a little pvssy but then he has to deal with a chump and his chainsaw.

Originally posted by SirChancealot:

"Geez, I don't know WHY that guy is pissed. I was just going to take his car for a little ride. He can have it back when I am done with it. It's not like I was trying to STEAL it".

And once again someone is trying to compare a guys girlfriend to a piece of property (aka a car). A car cannot decide to refuse to let a thief drive it. A woman can refuse to let me drive her if she has any kind of morals about loyalty.

And are you saying that this guy that got cheated on was probably cheated on several times before he finally sliced up the last guy to plow his gf? Well then its his fault for letting it go that long, 1 offense is enough. And why wasnt the girl chopped up as well? Because even after the 20th time of playing rodeo with some other guy, she is still sweet and innocent and got "tricked" into spreading her legs. He still loves her, so much that he would kill for her! Puh-lease, there is something wrong with that twisted logic.

I'm sorry but nothing could drive me to viciously slaughter another person. Gee who is worse, the guy that has sex with a girl that has a bf or the bf that hacks the guy to bits? Thats a toughie, Ill have to think about that for a second.

[This message has been edited by StellarPKT (edited 08-17-2002).]

diplomatic_lies
08-17-2002, 12:50 PM
Actually the hacking stuff happens a lot. Sometimes its not as much (e.g. just a quick beating). Its also not psychos - the guys were connected with some gang activity. Apparently the guy was hitting on this girl, she told her boyfriend, boyfriend a bit drunk with 10 other friends, has a fight. The seducer unfortunately was stupid enough to stand and fight, so he got beaten up. Then he called some friends, who came with machetes, and unfortunately the jealous AFC had more friends with machetes. You can guess the rest of the story. (Actually, most of the victims drowned in the river rather than got hacked up)

You can still go out and have fun, just bring a gun so you can deal with hacking http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/smile.gif

Seriously though, be careful where you try to use your DJ skills. If you see a girl who obviously has a boyfriend, I say avoid it if the boyfriend looks like he can stand on his own. Even skinny guys are often very dangerous when armed. Especially when you mix in angry emotions. Go hit on her friends instead.

I've talked with a few friends of mine involved with that sort of stuff, and they told me that they really would beat up anyone who hit on their girl. Problem is, when the victim fights back and the aggressors pull out their weapons, things get messy real quick http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/wink.gif

Remember, its usually the "tough" ones who get killed. Run if you can.

kickman72
08-17-2002, 06:21 PM
"Don't worry. She'll forget on her own. Don't do anything differently. You're in! "

This is true i've had it happen but it isn't worth it